/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Kaito!

Ishi!

Mommy!!!

I want to fuck Kaito!

PICKLE MUGI

Kyoko is best girl!

Miu!

nice try

I love Kirumi!

?

I love black people!

Never

New thread, new Tenko!

t. Kirianon

I love Tenko!

Junko loves Naegi!

I love Junko!

Is there one of these for Shuichi

Isn't it weird how Kaito looks so good with his hair down?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl, to be cherished until her backside is ripe for the licking. I mean taking. No I don't.

I love Shuichi!

A lot of characters with weird hair look better with their hair down.

Some solid taste here.

I just started the game but I have to know

Is it going to turn out that Miu is pure/a virgin or something retarded

Beautiful NEET and his big thicc BF!

I'm going to assume thats not you senpai.

no, she's as one dimensional as they come

Nope, he looks good in any way

I just finished completing the mainline games and am eager to start funposting with you guys!

First question: how come Nagito seems so popular? Everytime he talked I was like shut up, like everybody else. He's important storywise but I really don't understand how he can be seen as likeable. Especially since the rest of 2's cast is so great

No, she's 3000% impure, just really easy to fluster. She also loves drugs.

No, better though.

Fujo.

That's what Miufags unironically believe

Kys CxT

it's never explicitly confirmed, but there's no way in hell she's not an overcompensating turbovirgin.

She's absolutely not pure mentally, of course

Miu big family

Nagito's popularity stems from a number of factors. His complete fuckery of the "Hope" message from DR1, his reveal in trial 1 to actually be insane as fuck when he seemed normal up until that point, the fact that by the time you understand him after playing as him in chapter 4, he's come across information that's changed everything, leading him to be impossible to understand again, and the wild ride of 2-5.

Basically, most of the reasons people like Oma in V3, Nagito made DR2 more interesting.

He's likeable because he's a motherfucker that stirs shit up, not out of maliciousness, but because he's just /that/ dedicated to hope. He's the ultimate madman.

You don't have to be likeable to be entertaining. Nagitos insanity is what made DR2 such a fun ride.

Popular with fujos because he acts a bit gay for Hajime. Others like him because he's a crazy asshole.

Can someone post the picture of Angie doing the Naruto run I really need it

He's smart, unpredictable, a wild card and his aggressive masochism makes me horny, so, those are my reasons. Also, in Dangan games the characters that start the most shit are the most fun to me.
Fictional characters don't have to be likeable, they mostly have to be interesting.

What was the bloodlust/booblust 'joke' Hifumi makes in trial 2 in Japanese?

Reminder that Miu isn't a selfish asshole, she fiddled with Keebo and somehow got in touch with the outside world, the fans probably manipulated her into plotting a murder!!

Also the audience watched the show through Keebo's eyes and Miu made him take pictures of her turds, lucky fuckers

Why does Tenko make the face?

Here it is
Don't be rude to angiefriends

Because she wants to ward off degenerate males

Male degenerates.

Thanks!
delete this post

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
Enough of this.
Of course not.

Yeah I kind of understand since I like Oma. I guess Nagito is too nuts, as in actually insane, for me

I love her stinky sister!

>Kyoko

You've come at a good time then, Ouma is the new hotness now and everyone talks about him.

Post avatarfag aesthetics.

Even though he killed Angie, I can't dislike Korekiyo

why tho

>There are people in this thread right now that actually like Kyoko

how do i make this

I love Tenko!
Who are you?

What would they be?

You don't, its cancer

Just be yourself.

Late Koko! Good morning, /drg/.

Cute! I like you Kaitofucker.

Pop fashion!

Here how I think you can
Step 1: Find images you like/think are pretty/ect. Can be themed
Step 2: Open Photoshop and put the images into a grid
Step 3: Put a light color filter on it and save
Step 4: You made a aesthetic thing, Congrats.

Good morning!

Tsumugi Shirogane!

>I guess Nagito is too nuts, as in actually insane, for me

That's what many love about him. He's not just quirky and zany, he's legitimately insane and a danger to everyone around him. You can't predict what he's doing.

Ultimate lucky student? More like Ultimate Terrorist

Many people love him because of that and he's attractive, but would anyone actually want to be around a lunatic blindly causing chaos and ruining lives in the name of Hope?

Aw thank you.

I think people tend to forget that he wanted the killing game to start just so that they could overcome it with hope. And this was without despair brainwashing.

Not those kyokofags but Kyoko is a goddess. Take these (YOU)s though. I will be nice today.

Speaking of Nagito, how accurate is this?

I love my darling husband! (Junko edition)
Is it wrong that I just bought a Korechan doujin as a birthday gift to myself?

Fuck off Makoto

I guessed they nailed him cause whe he starts his bullshit I get legit creeped out

Depends, who's the doujin with.

No, not at all. Whats the doujin about?

I love Ouma but this is a lot.

Wait, people think he knew the mastermind cheated in Chapter 1 or that he solved all the killers before the trials?

Poyo: Empty plates, vodka, lots of blood, skeletons and the phrase "good girl"

they're severely underplaying nagito in that pic
>so crazy that it scares a child trying to emulate Junko Enoshima straight
>kills himself for HOPE
>cuts off his hand for HOPE
>manipulates the sibling of a killing game participant to grow as an individual for HOPE
>pulls a gun on Junko Enoshima for HOPE

Though if we're trying to be reasonable here both Ouma and Nagito should be chads placed alongside "The Virgin Protagonists"

I didn't even notice that the shitty mechanic of copying a statement to fire it wasn't in V3 until after I finished.

>forgetting the part where Ouma cucks Maki, whereas Nagito couldn't cuck anybody

Its the man_kin mob doujin, I'm a sucker for stylized art and ogle that instead of the sex.

What is the good girl meme?

Nice.

I want Ouma and Nagito to rub their chads together.

Ouma
>dead and irrelevant
>died alone and everyone hated him

Nagito
>alive
>chimped out and fucked with everyone but they all forgave him anyway

I checked the reddit thread where this was made and sadly it's not ironic. The OP is legitimately salty that people like Nagito more than Oma.

>man__kin mob doujin
Hot damn, nice.

>had my sights on Peko in 2
>had my sights on Maki in V3

The relationship grinding just to end up being their wingman hit way too close to home

Who am i?

wait, it's serious?

oh.

oh, no.