/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/All_Saints_Wake/

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/321_0819/status/921497476728725505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paladins!

Yes !

I'm kinda disappointed Sleipnir only has four legs.

Dark Knights!

gud nite

Post au ras!

are dumb!!!

CLASS DIFFICULTY TIER LIST:
1) BLM
2) MCH
3) DRG
4) NIN
5) AST
6) SCH
7) WHM
8) BRD, MNK, SAM, RDM, SMN
9) PLD, DRK, WAR

lol.

Night time Elezen post.
Good Night, Sleep Tight.

who else here isn't permabanned from ffxiv?

YOU LOVED HIM, DIDN'T YOU

>AST above SCH
Ok hater of abe.

Cats will die
Spill their blood

I've spent the last few hours grinding for my GC outfit
Please send help

That's adorable

why thread dead

Too bad you're definitely Aslut.

How is that even possible.

Post evidence otherwise.

because all you faggots talk about is fucking your fake character

Post rooms

>black mage is hard meme
babbys first tier list

>people around me think sam is big brain
I can only laugh so hard my guys

I wasted most of it doing low level fates

No class is hard, it's just the hardest and should be the baseline difficulty as it has multiple things you manage instead of one at most.

>m-muh proc management

Oh, First Lieutenant.
Just do some dungeons, dummy.

>Hello! I'm [redacted] and I'll be your sexy cat tonight!

You see this as soon as you zone into dungeon. How do you react?

You have to be stationary to do maximum dps. It's clear you're a retard and don't understand what that means in movement heavy encounters, which is all of them if you arent a scumbag/overgeared.

post only brown raens. no xaela or other skin tones allowed

Are we EVER going to perma-kill Odin? It seems kinda weird that we're fixing all of Eorzea's problems, Primals in particular, and this fucker is just walking around Shroud like he owns the place.

People keep touching the sword.

The Wild Hunt never ends.

>First Lieutenant
N-no
Third Class Private

>Red Mage
>above anything

As a Red Mage, I'm laughing at you and your list.

I pop sprint and start pulling.
You're missing out.

Do the right people know about the sword? If no one knows about the sword, people are going to keep touching it.

>queue as DRG in levelling roulette
>get Brayflox
>tank pulls big(for Brayflox)
>other DPS is MNK
>doesn't use Rockbreaker even once
>Goad him in one of the big pulls just to see if we's worried he'll run out of TP or something
>nothing
This hurts the MNK main.

Depending on how much they're wearing, refuse to heal them and hope they know how to dodge mechanics.

I think some high ranking Adders know, at least. You get a job from them to go investigate the area where it was previously sealed.

So what outfit are you talking about?

MCH isn't really difficult. If anything it's probably one of the easiest jobs these days. Easy to play poorly but easy to play well.

>it
SPECIFICALLY the sword? They know Odin was sealed there and now he isn't, that's about it, I think.

more pls

Oh, now I'm not sure. I feel like it was mentioned in the lead up to Urth's Fount, but I can't remember too clearly.

The Lominsan Soldier one.

Even in the duty, you kill the poor bastard and the sword drops.. But now I'm not sure if the sword shatters into aether or you just leave it there. Probably just left it there, which means not even you know he's the sword. I thought the developers mentioned they would delve more into this.

I don't have anymore.

>I thought the developers mentioned they would delve more into this.
And you believed it?

From the lorebook:

A primal entity of enigmatic origin, Odin wanders the paths of the Black Shroud astride his great steed, Sleipnir. With the murder of Lady Urth the foremost among his long list of vile deeds, ancient scriptures paint the Dark Divinity as a demonic villain that appeared during the reign of the Allagan Empire. The being who now stalks Gridania's forests has done little to dispel that notion, cleaving in twain all that venture within reach of his blade. There are those, however, who claim that it is the search for Lady Urth, and not a taste for slaughter, which drives Odin in his endless hunt.

A careful study by Seedseer O-App-Pesi and others has revealed that the sword itself—the Zantetsuken—is the primal's true vessel, and by enthralling whosoever takes up its hilt is the Dark Divinity reborn time and time again. Prominent theologians have begun to advocate the idea that the blade was, in fact, the primal champion of Urth's followers, a weapon imbued with godly strength that it might strike off the fetters of Allagan tyranny.

The realm always requires a Rider.

oh well ur lizard is a cutie

>Coeurlregina finally shows up

Huh. Never thought I'd live to see this.

It's my birthday, thread!

>BLM
>DIFFICULT
>Abilities torn from its rotation because the jobs' playerbase is pants on head retarded and/or bots

how do i find a good pocket healer as a dps? every healer i've gotten in trials and dungeons are awful and always let the tank die without even dpsing and even if the tank isn't doing a big pull

>pocket healer
>as a dps

Happy birthday, user!

Fuck off
and happy birthday you fucking attention whore

Happy birthday user!

I think you find out it's the sword after some guy touches it and gets turned into Odin after Urth's Fount.

Happy birthday, Hillary.

We're closing on 48 hours since the release of Bahamut Ultimate; How has your two days of adventures gone? Enjoying the fight still, or already ready to throw in the towel? Or have you still not touched it yet because you've been afraid and too busy ERPing?

This is the best pic

Happy birthday, user

>and the padjal do nothing about it

Fuck off. It was my birthday on Monday and not one fucker remembered.
Happy birthday though. Fucker.

drg is piss easy. hit a dummy for 1 hour. congrats, you just parsed above 50 percentile.

I really want to be /pet and hugged but it wont happen.

Happy late birthday fucker!
I read that like sonic would say FAKER in SA2

desu I don't think the Padjal do much of anything outside of local governing with the council unless the elementals throw a tantrum about something hurting their feefees.

I'll /pet

It's basically the Lich King from WoW, dude. It's better to have a WoL as Zanketsuken's [sic] wielder since they can try to control it.

Anyone else getting a bunch of 90k lately?

>Pugging shinryu ex in duty complete
>Struggling more than learning parties

HaaH WaaW

source....

Have a not shit screenshot.

>Yotsuyo
It's still a shit screenshot.

i cleared it's so easy

ive never seen the red one...

this

twitter.com/321_0819/status/921497476728725505 pixiv in his desc

>that momiji

Fucking Mhigger lovers.

Don't often hit the follow button that fast.

The world isn't black and white anonymous. I hate them both.

Glad to be of service

hello, is this the anime general?

Is it bad that after seeing this image so many times on here I really want to see a slutty Y'shtola x Beastmen doujin?

Anime Police on patrol bucko. Hands up.

Can I pump the fucking water now?

i just realized this bitch said grrr in a cutscene

You ain't pumping nothing today criminal.