Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boyh-RoLdvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i want to **** yang

Menat!!

Nah, they just need to make a costume and force people to use it on ESPN or whatever, like with Cammy.

Give Darkstalkers to french bread and put Merkava in as a guest character.

>necali

That's kinda hot.

>that art

What was meant by this?

Yea or this, Capcom's excuse for not reviving the serie is idiotic at best.

"This port of these games we made in the 90s, that already have been ported 50+ times and that you can already download for free and play online on your PC didn't sell well so we're not reviving the serie. Keep buying our other kusoge where Morrigan will constantly make guess appearances though!"

Did he happen to sit in a cat position at the exact moment he was solidified? That's funny as fuck

They are taking her to oldtown.

gram is so slow bros..

LAURA NO

Shine on, doodons.

WEW

>her model will be as ugly as MVCIs

What did he mean by this?

I don't think they know much about Fightcade, do they?
Still, if they aren't making it's most likely because they don't think it's gonna be worth it, what ever excuse they may be giving us is not likely to be the truth.
Still, I would agree that it probably wouldn't sell much.

You can stop posting now

>bb hood

>NGHH!!!

jesus christ

Like most characters that look bad in that game, it's literally just the face.

I'm still hoping they milk Street Fighter so much that everyone gets tired of their bullshit, a new fighting game dark age begins and then they revive fighting games with Darkstalkers 4 just like they did with SF4 years ago.

AWOOO!

Okay. Goodnight.

Bulleta nooooo

Goodnight mate, don't wake up

Why the fuck would you jump forward to use a projectile weapon

Or they could do good with AE and Marvel and they have enough money to make a new Darkstalkers.
Also, if DBFZ does well too, then the genre may grow in general, giving them more of a reason to revive other fighitng games series. Not just Capcom, too, something like a new Samurai Shodown would be great.

Not really..She's kind of adorable.

>Brazilians
>Human

Arcade edition comes out 10 days before Evo Japan. Will they play with the season 2 patch?

Dark force memes

Thats legit a fucking 4.

Are those freckles on her face? Since when does Morrigan have freckles?

That's adorable holy shit I never noticed

anyone make a zeku guide yet?

But her face looks good.

This.

I don't buy it. Sorry m8

You have to pay to play Extra Battle Mode to win costumes in Arcade Edition. HOLY FUCK

DELETE THIS

I read that as CREEEM

Why wouldn't they? They will have 10 days and it will be more hype because the new v-triggers.

>You suddenly have to PAY to PLAY an arcade game
wtf I hate capcom now

Buy this.
I mean buy her in S3, because she will be there for sure!

Outta 5?

Clearly he meant 4 out of 3.

Darkstalkers WOULD have a place in the fighting games market today. Everyone complains that SFV is slow. We need a FG that is fast without it being smash, Darkstalkers would fill that role perfectly.

sniff ops need to be stopped

we've had enough

Say something nice about this character

It could been an amazing game but it would still be DOA.

Blaz

Look. The rating system can be a 5/5 or 10/10. I just wanted a clarification, smartass.

I can't. I'm addicted to whiiffing and sniffing.

Capcom has made some cool ass fucking characters bros.

what happen

It’d sell well with proper marketing. But it’s the kind of game that would launch with like six characters due to the animation cost. And kappa would meme it to death because of that

Daigo loves Darkstalkers, he'd make it work, believe me

>We need a FG that is fast without it being smash
MvCI?
KOF?
Xrd?
BB?
DBFZ?
UNIST?
>But those are dead games!
So would be Darkstalkers

i haven't had enough

They still do. Rashid and Menat >*

>Loves Darkstalkers
>Dropped it for Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, and CvS
?

You clearly never played Darkstalkers judging by the amount of bullshit you just spewed

i hope you are putting in your daily 500 votes

How do you feel about Baiken?

this

the other generals sometimes have funny pics or something and its not like you can jerk off to pictures so who cares

>A pro players needs to drop the games he likes when new, more popular games get released

Shocking!!! WOW!

midriff

Is there a worse feeling in this universe than getting btfo'd by someones day one character they just picked up?

Feels fucking horrible. Like why the fuck am I even playing this game if I can't beat someone that has played their character for 2 hours.

I wish I was that devoted.

Please be better in Rev3, I really like playing her but she feels incomplete outside of the corner

Meanwhile Chadkido is a pro in KoF, SF, CvS, GG, DS, Tekken, SC, VF, Marvel, and other random kusoge at the same time

First character I played in that game. Very fun, but I chose best girl as my main eventually instead of her.

Youalso needto learn the matchup and the character as an oponent, retard.

I noticed he is avoiding every game sonicfox plays, that is wise of him.

Put Tracer in tekken 7.

The only way to play for anyone is in the corner shes fine.

SonicFox has never taken a game off Tokido in any game.I've checked all the tapes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Boyh-RoLdvU

Not a lot of Darkstalkers tournaments happening right now, how do you know Daigo wouldn't participate in them?

She really isn't

Imagine having to play sonicfox and then shake his hand, what would you do?

I don't wanna be rude but I am not shaking his hand.

He prefers hunter.

You go for the "hovering brofist" m8

Just make up something about being a germaphobe and carry around some antiseptic. Don't shake anyone's hand or you'll blow your cover.

why did he stop playing?

he just didnt feel like it ok

I like Sonicfox but his dickriders are fucking pathetic

>shaking anyones hand at big conventions or tournaments

lol enjoy being sick

everyone's dickriders are pathetic and the fgc is full of them

grapplers are so dumb and cheap

I know they are going to throw but I still get thrown because there's so much lag it doesn't matter if I was jumping

>2 days to Canada cup

...Is that bad? I'm looking forward to it.

See me in Touhou 15.5

quit jumping

see me

Left or Right?

guys, GUYS

remember XsK_Samurai?

me neither lmaooooo

left