>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io- TBA
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

pcfags are literally retarded

>tfw no Holliday gf

Would a retarded Nightstalker + Dragon's Shadow + Sword make for a fun cheesy "teleports-behind-you" build?

Is there a place where I can group up and just tackle public events?

Post hunters

who here moon man?

Help me choose what will make me the fanciest boy.

Why is Eureka 7 here?

>tfw wanted Nightshade because Pulses are my personal fave but Nameless Midnight too functionally strong to pass up

Purple with the gold trim

if youre going for pure speed, then stompees gives you the same movement without needing to dodge
red

Why would you use anything other than a pulse rifle?

They all look pretty nice, but go left for fancy.

There any way to track PC playtime?

Is it alright to do these missions on each planet after I finish the story?

The blue ones? Those are exotic weapon world quests.
Save them for later.

Why does my human female look like a fucking monkey with the whitest looking most feminine face possible? This lighting makes her look awful at all times

Second to left kinda looks like Spider-Gwen.

Okay, so just grind strikes and public events to 265?

>get invite before Almighty mission
>no voice chat, start playing
>guy keeps turning around to make sure I'm okay
>cutscenes arrive, he asks something in chinese
>translate: have you seen
>say yes
>keeps watching out for me in last mission
>says thnx you once we reach tower
>look up "thanks it was fun" in chinese and enter that
>he ":D" and leaves

first time in D2 getting a random invite and it was from an endearing chinaman.

I'm not a huge fan of how greasy the visor is compared to the others though. If it weren't for that I wouldn't even be asking since I could flash raid street-cred, but...ugh.

>raid street-cred

Sometimes people in this game are pretty cool guys, I need to start doing that again

so, how do i grind for the Gensym Knight armor? grind public events and patrols? (Io)

Man that's sweet as fuck.

>Tfw finally got The Last Hope

>0 rocovery
JUST

>grab sword
>slice throat open
>repeat until done

Is sunshot any good at high level? It seems like a waste to infuse it because coldheart exists and is given to you for free and does such ridiculous damage

Tell me then friend, what else is the point of putting raid shaders on your gear? I mean fashion sure, but like who gives a fuck about some dude in matte red?

Like, you can't even get it from Clangrams, the only way is progressing through the raid. Not trying and fucking up and being bad. Beating shit.

what is expected gear / gearlvl before attempting strikes or raids?

Yes then turn in tokens

>tfw my Clan has literally never done the raid

kill me

The good thing about Destiny is that the people who are actually playing it are playing it because they ignored/are unaware of the shitty parts of the gaming community hysterically screaming about how terrible everything is.

Strikes you have to be 240 before they unlock and raid is 270-280 forget which. Once you hit the level where its recommend you'll get a notification about talking to someone to unlock it.

You can do strikes at any level after unlocking them, it all scales

Is this the "friendgame" the shitty parts of the community scream about all the time?

Looks cross-eyed.

>ARs and SMGs laser accurate on PC
kek

I want the Raid helmet and Dunemarchers and then I can quit until the DLC. What's the fastest, laziest way to accomplish this?

what else is the point of putting raid shaders on your gear?
Fashion.
>Not trying and fucking up and being bad.
Fucking Joff beat the raid. Nothing means shit in this dumpster fire.

I swear they did something to the models

Sunshot is probably the best HC in the game PvE wise. Personally I love using it in the raid because it'll fuck up spawning enemy groups.

>it all scales
whats the POINT THEN

thanks. looks like i still have a bit to go, but im enjoying myself right now. lets see for how long

Strikes are for gearing from "just beat the story" to 260 or 265

>fashion
Apparently you missed the part where I said fashion.

>not trying and fucking up and being bad, beating it
>beating it
>joff beat the raid
And there are people worse than him who haven't.

Regardless of whether you consider beating the raid an accomplishment or not, objectively the point of a shader only obtainable through raiding is to say to anybody looking "I beat the raid".

>tfw dodging around punching shit as arcstrider
I thought people said dodge was useless and had no synergy

>Dodge to try and create distance
>People just lunge melee you mid animation anyway

It's fuckin garbage.

What do I pick up?

t.shitter
a rope and hang yourself

are you asking what to take on the top cluster? just the first three perks, leave the right-most one locked

Devour tree with nezarec's sin as your exotic.
Immortal and nades for days in PVE.

Ignore this guy cataclysm if used properly is OP as shit. And basically gives you 4 novabombs that all seek out shit. You can shoot it to detonate prematurely but its almost never needed.

what do i do at 269 power

ive done nightfall already

Thanks.

Thank you.

Are there any other perks you should leave unlocked on warlock?

left for pure fancy, red for edge-fancy

No. The guys an idiot if he doesn't understand how cataclysm works.
The only class that has perks that are direct downgrades and should be avoided is hunter(Mobius Quiver & Six Shooter).

:) strike, public events, milestones that give legendary gear :)

720s jump around a lot but 600s are only slightly worse than 450s. Not super sure about the hipfire performance between them though, still need to reach that 260-265 stagnation spot because its been just a constant series of swapping to the highest power equipment so far.

does this basically mean i should never use skill points until i unlock the tree i'm interested in?

is it possible to unlock every single skill for a class so you can respec as needed, or do i need to conserve points?

Yeah I was gonna disregard what he said because I played with cataclysm in the beta and it was rad

>finished the campaign

So, uh... it was kind of shit. I can't be the only one who thought that.

It's longer than 4 hours so its ok.

I went in with low expectations and still came out disappointed. And this is my first rodeo with the Destiny franchise too.

>no psclan
>no pcclan
gj again

I thought it was OK but my bar was set at "I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain." Hawthorns absolutely awful though.

>Hawthorns absolutely awful though.

Fucking this. I have never hated a video game character more.

I just dropped by this thread to see what people think, a good friend of mine enjoyed Destiny 1.

Personally, I became really jaded with its DLC practices after buying day one with (((((((season pass)))))) and getting asked for more money.

Funny thing is my friend is calling this one 'Shitstain-y 2' and won't even play it now. Is it really that fucking bad?

recoverys for bitches

Blacklisted.

No Man's Sky has a better, more coherent story.

They fucked up a potential goty

>As part of our ban review process, we have identified a group of players who were banned in error. Those players have been unbanned. The bans were not related to the third-party applications listed above. We will continue to review the process we use to ensure a fun and fair game.

>'400' banned
>4 were overturned from the beta
>oops we fucked up and overturned some more but now don't have exact numbers

She's like a bad fanfic self insert.

>Strong independent woman who doesn't need rules
>Left the city
>Bitches about guardians protecting the city not helping people who are purposely living outside of it
>We all equal and capable, inspires people to steal from those fascists at new monarchy
>Constantly begs the one guardian who has power to protect her
>Campaign is solved by that one guardian who got his light back
>Zavala has like 800 years of combat experience, built the wall by hand, almost got fucked by a regular cabal but Hawthorn totally saved him

It's unbearable.

>being this toxic

"Fireteam" chat can be seen by randoms I get matchmade with, right?

>Not bad... for a fancy pants guardian

LITERALLY FUCK WHOEVER WROTE THIS WHO THINKS THIS IS ACCEPTABLE?

Only if they opt in.

better then destiny 1, but that isn't saying much

I thought he said "I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand" which seemed like an alright line that fit the character

There was a character in D1 who said "I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain". It was the pinnacle of Destiny 1 writing.

Cayde's line is a callback to that.

that line was a reference to the really shitty line from the first game

I think I recall that line, was that the exo stranger?

Yep.

You never stop earning points, unless theres a subclass you really want don't save them

someone?

It's the future man, don't you know that we are all one race, hence the nig bone structure for every human male and female.

i actually prefer D1 writing
>character voice
>game is grounded in a familiar sense to reality
>characters werent annoying cardboard cutouts to the extent they are now
>youre not the chosen one, but an exceptional mook

>"I HOPE YOU LIKE MARVEL STUDIOS INSPIRED WRITING", sincerely Destiny 2

why are all warlock subclass picture girls such cuties

>youre not the chosen one, but an exceptional mook

Actually the only good thing about D1 writing.

At first I was dismayed that pulses, my go to in D1, now suck the gay out of liberace's asshole. But then I realized I can keep a bead on the enemy's crit points with an AR while full auto at medium range and short bursts at long range, and they have a fuck huge ammo capacity, so everything went better than expected.

It's not shitty if everybody loves it for how corny it was.

Is there any point playing crucible? I wish there was a way to search for australian only games, every game I get into my team seems to suck terribly and/or I have awful lag

Is there even a way to see your latency?

fellas how do you reset your skill trees?

It was so shitty it became a meme referencing the terrible writing.

>tfw Daniels telling me what to do

Really bugged me being unable to figure out who was voicing Zavala for a long time since it felt so familiar. I like how he didnt even try to change up his voice or anything, not even his cadence in talking. Its all good though, this motherfucker has a smooth voice

°At bungie/activision board meeting°
>"Nathion fillion is cool now right?"
>"lets just make him 60% of all dialog regardless if its relevant"

>"nerds still like GlaDOS right?"
>"lets stick her on a planet with cayde"

>"Also fire the lore/story team, that shit they had was too confusing"