pastebin.com/YMFckM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvyJhK_uhP4
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/185162070/#185166891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jugdral is the canonically most powerful continent. I mean the cast, but also the physical landmass.

Bought Warriors last night, made it through a few chapters, seems pretty fun so far

>he didn't save for Halloween

Meh

>that fucking anti-Cecilia green cav in Infernal
Fuck you too dude.

>implying Halloween just wont be more Xanders

Maybe if it was Midori I'd care.

Did you promote.
It’s a straight up stat boost and expanded badge options so in the opposite of traditional fire emblem convention, promote as soon as you can.

I’ll just spend money (lol

Does anyone actually have orbs left after the recent banners?

Forrest a fucking piece of shit

Can't wait for witch Sakura and armored mage mummy Setsuna holding a sarcophagus

Got two blyns, neutral and +atk/-spd, which one should I merge into the other

What are the chances of the Halloween units being all male? To compensate for the brides one being females only or something, that way I can fuck off, not roll and save my orbs because
>Male characters

0% so get ready to cough up some orbs, waifucuck

If you're going only for BB sets, -spd. Overall neutral would be better though, given you have the resources

>my last gatcha 5* was from the Klein banner
Fuck me, Sigurd just let me roll you damnit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvyJhK_uhP4
>8.0
SoVspics BTFO

I'm literally in the same boat, haven't decided yet either. Might keep them apart, using the default build on the neutral and the brave build on the +atk-spd one.

Neutral with the Atk seal and +Atk -Spd with the Spd seal have literally the same stats, but neutral lets you go fast as fuck if you give her the Speed seal instead so keep neutral

I wish. My fag ass is grateful for any at all.

You know how IS works by now, Its gonna be a Flying Red Mage, likely Sakura but it doesn't really matter, and Red Armor Henry to spook you while rolling for her.

What I did was
>B8 Bottom Ninja with Xander (QR) and position everyone in max hone/fortify formation (Olwen and Rein have fortify, BLyn and Xander have Hone)
>next turn kill Green Cav with Blyn
>Smack Ursula with Xander and finish off with Reindhart.
>Reposition BLyn wih Olwen
>Xander and Olwen survive their assailants. Clean up afterwards

>B-but raul hates Echoes!
(lol
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/185162070/#185166891

>Saying this while your barracks probably arent even devoid of male characters
Hypocuck

FeMorgan a cutie, too bad you have to be MRobin to get her

I managed to do it by myself, I was just annoyed that the Infernal changes felt like a direct counter for her.

I had the Black Knight tank Ursula and kill the Green mage but maybe a boosted TA F-Robin with GTB, QP and a 3 charge special could murder both

+spd/-hp Sheena
Yay or nay?

>More Fateswakening shit.

I'm just glad we get anything Fire Emblem.

Nay.

Well, it's probably workable with buffs but her standard builds usually want to drop speed because of Wary Fighter.

>it's actually Mario and Peach

You want a +res/-spd ideally.

Her speed doesnt get really good even with +Spd so i would say nay. Her best IVs i would say are +Atk or +Res -Spd. +Def can work too but Res is really good to make her an all around tank.

Be glad we get to save money.

But said males are badasses dressed for battle and ready to smack my enemies' shit, meanwhile seasonal male units are always pansies like Xander and Inigo

Alright, I'll go and wait for a +res/-spd one then. I now have 3 spare celicas. Would it be good to slap DD on her when I do get a +res one?

>It's fucking armored mage LEO
Holy fuck, I thought it was Henry, but the headband thing is actually noticeable from the silhouette. FUCK YOU ISIS.

>4% pity rate on Holy War
I know this isn't super high and I've had higher pity rates myself, but this really isn't the time for the gatcha to bo so cruel.

Just woke up, what did I miss?

>they make a spooky gauntlet including characters that don't have seasonal Halloween alts
>Leo loses YET AGAIN

Ursula rerun, Haloween banner teaser

Hoshidan Halloween confirmed
Red flying witch Sakura

>Would it be good to slap DD on her when I do get a +res one?
Not really, save them for better candidates. Her preferred A slot is Distant Counter - the problem with DD is that despite being an amazing skill she can't do anything to retaliate against ranged units and 1 move can really cripple her with regards to chasing after enemies. Maybe use the DD3 seal on her for a bit and try and decide if she'd appreciate it as her A skill though.

>release infantry mage Arvis
>follow it up with a fates armored mage
Man, cucking Holy War fans even more would be just hilarious at this point.

Should have clarified then, still Inigo may dress like a slutty dancer, as most dancers do, but he's still a badass anti-meta unit. That's why i like him the most for face tanking and killing Reins and Blyns.

>tfw I only roll on new unit banners because I want a 40% unit for TT
is it bad that I don't really give a shit about seasonal banners

>Close Counter Armor-buffed Raudblade Leo
ENOUGH

This.
Don't you want your 4th Xander /feg/?

Here’s how I think the rest of the year will go: Halloween > Radiant Dawn > Christmas > Thracia.

>Radiant Dawn
Will there be a more boring banner than this?
A dagger, a blue mage, a red sword maybe a bow/staff/blue lance and a green axe, all infantry.

I still think thracia will come before RD.

Who else will be on the Halloween banner besides Elise and Leo?

>Implying it won't be flying red Elise to complete the Nohrian sister flying mages

Julia banner when?

thracia's will likely be a HEALER, red sword, blue lance which is even more boring

Kellam and Cherche

is infernal difficult or easy mode again?

Lucina

Can be pretty tough if you try to figure them out on your own instead of just looking them up like a fag.

Do we know for sure?

Found it a bit hard. Had to use a dancer and daggerbreaker Cecilia

Which other units should I use DD on then? (+Spd/-hp) Julia +2, (+atk/-hp) Ike +4, (+spd/-hp) Ryoma +2 and Camus.

Yeah but Thracia at least will have guaranteed interesting prfs.
I'd say a possible magic sword is more exciting than Rexaura+

>seething

Asking again, where do I find the Berwick Saga menu translation?

Keaton and Velouria

Prediction on Halloween banner units?

All Fate characters are a given, MAYBE one character from Awakening if we're lucky.

Julia is the best for it. But Ike and Ryoma would probably be good given they are in their best boons and banes.

I'm surprised by how quickly I beat this infernal. Then again, Ursula was my first completed lunatic GHB and my first feathered 5*, it would be a crime not to perfect her trial!

Julia would love it. Give it to her to fatten her up.
+Atk Ike loves Heavy Blade too much not to use it.
Ryoma would be going all in on offense, nice IVs.
Camus could probably use it pretty well, especially with the DD seal and cav buffs, but I probably wouldn't give it to him myself as Fury 3 is fantastic for him and he needs the boost to all his stats.

>Ryoma would be going all in on offense, nice IVs.
Would prefer to be going all in on offense, I meant to say. I doubt DD3 isn't going to help him tank all that much extra, but maybe run some calcs if you're interested in the idea.

Well, I want to assume this tempest will be similar to the Echoes Tempest's
So 3-4 weeks senpai

I'd say it will be 2 hoshidans and 2 nohrians. Sakura+Setsuna and Leo+Xander maybe

Did Halloween get confirmed?

Nigga

I used Felicia, Xander, DC Sheena and Eirika. When I got this teamcomp together it was a two-shot.

>all females
>on a bridal banner
Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'

I use TA3 on him to tank buffed ninos his low 20ish res is surprisingly decent.

Maybe

Im just hoping theres no witch corrin if there is I'll need to bet a good goy and spend to build my Corrin emblem.

Who are they?

>Feathers

Aversa maybe? I mean she has a fuckton of feathers in her outfit, yeah?

Alright. I'll give it to Julia then. I only wish I had a Deirdre, she seems really great against the Bladetomes but I only got her daughter and a +atk/-hp Merric.

Fair enough, TA3 is good at doing that. Guess it depends on your team comp, but TA3 will also greatly reduce his ability to kill squishy blues or potentially things like Reinhardt, just be careful with it.

I usually reserve TA3 for units that usually have no business taking on colour disadvantage enemies in the first place or really want to neuter colour advantage ones.

What if he's green.

Pretty good Merric at least. He'll actually be worth building with those IVs.

You've still got a few chances to roll a Deirdre, I believe in you.

Shrek and Donkey

DD7 build is pretty good and the extra attack makes her more threatening.

>+atk/-hp Merric
Build him my dude. He'd be a good anti air. Especially since he has his best boon. CC + Vantage and he'd be raring to go.

mfw the first armoured mage is gonna be leo and not arvis

Hmm. What's a good special for him to have then? Luna?
Yeah it's pretty crazy how she can get a +14 in def/res in combat with that.

+res -spd Tiltyu.
Does she want reposition/moonbow/lnd
Or glacies/fury or moonbow?

That would be beyond upsetting

>would
It's confirmed lad

Moonbow or Luna, probably the former since he's so slow. If you manage to get his defense to at least 30, run bonfire instead (I think with neutral IVs it hits 29, just use a defense+1 seal on him or something).

another just use hector map hmm

gg ez