Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (what's out so far): a.pomfe.co/bredbmk.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV released October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

>Fire off a buffed up Buster Cannon while the 5th stratum boss has miasma out.

Lesson learned.

fags begone

So for boss encounters which cheese party is the cheesiest? HellSlash/Sanzou, buster cannon, necro wraith abuse, etc.

You appear to be the expert. What are the gayest classes in EOV? So I can avoid them, of course.

I was promised bread!

Girls are pretty gay.

Pugilist has Clinch and they are willing to hug anyone and anything. That is pretty gay.

More like OP pic gets deleted general

Harbringer has literally a girl (male) portrait

Guys, I left the corpses rotting in the guild because I didn't realize that they stayed corpses. I thought when you rested in the Inn, EVERYONE would revive. Whoops.

>not a OTP Pugilist

But that hasn't worked in any of the earlier games either. Why would you think that?

dumb neneposter

>leaving rotting corpses in your guild
Literally begging for a fusion accident.

>get party killed in the labyrinth
>drop their dead bodies in the guild
>go to sleep
And people say the monsters are IN the labyrinth...

would you rather breed Jenette or her older sister?

>Egar sitting at a desk filling out paperwork, occasionally glancing at the pile of corpses in the corner.

I don't even know what her sister looks like

All of them

Her older sister is the drunkard in that picture, yeah?

It's not canon though

I really hate this grimoire shit in untold. How much am I gonna need to fuck with it if they're necessary to get through claret hollows?

Sylphid + Combo Boost is fun

Am I the only one who paints FOE routes and their FOV (for stationary FOEs)?

>It's not canon though
What? Jenetta complains about her older sister being a sloppy drunk in-game.

Yes no one else is that autistic

I would but I never know what to paint it with that doesn't make the rest of the map look dumb.

Just got EOV and it's my first OE game. What's a good party? I imagine you need a tank type and a healer. Is Botanist the only pure healer? Is Dragoon the tank? I figure when it comes to the remaining three slots I can get pretty flexible right?

the salad

I've definitely done that for at least one of the games, but I can't remember which one at this point. Painted the floor tiles a different color to indicate aggro radius. Not finding it really necessary in EOV though.

I just use the autowalk paths, since I never use them for anything else anyways

There's a guy in the last thread who painted the entire second stratum orange.

>they're necessary to get through claret hollows
You can get through it without them. They don't even help much during exploration.

go away nene

>I figure when it comes to the remaining three slots I can get pretty flexible right?
Since it's your first game a Botanist/Dragoon is fine, yeah, but realistically it's kind of overkill regarding how much defense you have.

But do you ever see her? She could have blue hair or be fat for all we know

>He used automap
>He didn't use the new colors to appropriately paint the floors
For shame, user.

Botanist is the dedicated healer, Dragoon is the tank (and you can put them in the front just fine - the localisation is just retarded).
Neither is outright needed - you just need some sort of defence and some sort of healing and multiple classes can give that to you. Dragoon and Botanist just have the most focussed package.

For your first game you might want both of them for the extra safety they provide.

Pugilist, Warlock and either Rover or Masurao makes for a balanced party with those two and you will even have all races.

your maps are disgusting

Other than the unreadable XIV Boys, jauna's guild and Kielo, all unlabeled guild cards are American.
>11 European guilds total
Whew

Should have clarified I'm concerned about any post game bosses and 30F boss as well.

>not marking light tiles
>not marking walls FOEs can see through
In your quest to make your map pretty you forgot to make it useful.

It's like you don't even read real maps.

>friendship
more like race traitor

Come on, guys. It has been a week already. yuros didn't take more than a couple of hours to share theirs.

Dryad

You might want them for the Core - but you might get some good ones while in the 6th Stratum. The higher your level is the better the Grimoires you create.

>only color for stratum 4 is the same blue already used for water

Only floor colour is green and if it isn't you must kys right now

>Light tiles, walls FOEs can see through
I went through almost the entirety of Necropolis at night, so marking light tiles would've required me to leg it through again. Suggestions on the second part? What marker do you use to indicate the FOEs see through the wall?
They convey all the required information to traverse the floor. The primary floor color is just a bonus. I still indicated damage tiles with red.

@193600176
Low effort troll

left or right?

>truth is trolling
Enjoy your shit maps not being taken by food prince then

>game gives you 8 colors
>don't use them

Just try
I messed up and put pitfall icons instead of FOE icons

Left

cute space salad

both
you know you don't use like the vast majority of the stuff given to you?

He definitely takes the maps even if you don't use green as the primary.
Light tiles are easy to get, but I don't get what you mean by being able to mark the walls FOEs see through from that shot.

salads are for genocide

I just used a different kind of floor color for walls FOEs can see through. Just like water is blue and holes are yellow.
On my next playthrough I might use colored walls, though. Since there are actually walls and normal FOEs can not walk through them.

>painting behind walls

salads are for kupalation

Race traitors are for genocide as well

sauce right now

Nevermind, I see it looking at it again. The grey painted tiles, roger. Interesting idea, might use that.

why don't people paint under doors if the game lets you see that you painted the door tile?

I always forget. I've missed so many floors with it I just keep it that way now.

>painting under doors

I want to ku-operate with this salad in her quest for kupalation!

I think EOV may have my favourite classes of all the series. By the way, do we know if Animal Therapy stack when there's two Rovers on the party?

Do you paint over shortcuts? Doors do the same thing, you teleport over them into the next space beyond them.

It doesn't.

>Begin NG+
>Bring over everything
>Don't realize that I'm bringing over EVERYTHING
>The smithy is fully stocked with 1-5 stratum materials
Oh... I messed up.
Food didn't carry over though. I never did get around to eating those Boiled Crawfish.

But shortcuts are inside the walls, doors are just between them

Well, fuck

That is actually the best argument for not painting under doors that I've heard, however, doors can be entered from either side and represent an end point to a room, short cuts cannot be entered from either side initially (or sometimes ever) and are usually in the middle of a wall.

door is not a floor, there are no manholes in EO

>represent an end point to a room
Doors are connection points and a part of the wall as well

What's the monster right after the wounded boar in the codex?

>Do you paint over shortcuts?
Yes.

This fucking madman

>People actually paint over shortcuts

Do you paint between you're waifu's toes though?

How do you beat Iron Crustacean?

How do you beat anything in this game?

Wall off water and paint under shortcuts. Also listen unironically to FM music.

Gee I sure wonder how can I give you tips without knowing your party composition. I suggest a good dose of gitting gud.

That's the best tactic in any FOE fight, really.

>tfw some tracks in FM is better then main tracks

The FM FoE theme is legitimately way better than the normal FoE theme, and I'm saying that as someone that usually isn't fond of FM tracks.

Yuzo is a man of talent. He can make bleepbloops sound good

hurt crustacean

もうはないぞ

>someone that usually isn't fond of FM tracks.
disgusting

too bad that happens like never
>muh bleepbloops
shit taste