/wfg/ - Warframe General

Warbutt edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

TQ go and stay go

-regular post-

Klebrik already has infinite punch through, with 2 buffs, one of which can be you, it gets infinite range and will target every enemy at the same time so you and a friend can pub the highest level bounty and fuck off to the corner of the map and both max out your daily focus before the bounty is even finished
Klebrik already has infinite punch through, with 2 buffs, one of which can be you, it gets infinite range and will target every enemy at the same time so you and a friend can pub the highest level bounty and fuck off to the corner of the map and both max out your daily focus before the bounty is even finished

Reported for dogposting

I left 36 streams running overnight and the tab crashed and I didn't get SHIT.
I'm so mad

Is some kid mad about the focus grind not being addressed and is DDoSing the servers?

Well focus grind is dogshit, especially dem orbs

i wish you the worst user

>is some kid mad
yes
>about focus grind
maybe drop rates
or data mining

>Decide to open multi twitch in the background while I wait for the servers to finish shitting themselves
>Literally every streamer is sitting on their login screen
I don't know what I was expecting

This is a picture of how the man in charge of your weapon power looked like in his teens. Say something nice about it.

>with 2 buffs, one of which can be you
what are you even saying? are you calling me buff? that's very kind of you.

muh klebrik

reminder that operators are kids because everyone called lotus mom

i hope.
the orb system must be the most retarded thing DE implemented in the game.

hmm i wonder if the servers are down.

Activision can't keep getting away with this.

>They're just trying to get it cheap.
Which is why you should stop being a fullblown retard, set a price as a baseline and say it's negotiable instead of spamming PMO and rage like an autist when someone give you a price they might consider adequate.
>If they don't get a response back and are not 12 years old they should figure out it's too low.
And, surprise surprise they can't give you a higher price or a better deal because you reee'd at your screen and blocked any and all communication.

You are not a jewish trader, you are a massive greed-bloated cunt.

Network just went down mang.

Operators are kids because Rebecca watched Evangelion and wouldn't shut up about it.

did they just ban me? all i did was abort a mission in the plains because it was a fishing group. i didnt even say anything to any one

streams
>>tab crashed

Ah poor digital Icarus... ya got greedy, should of been happy with like 6 to 12 maybe. Yet you still have time, I think the event runs a few more days

We wuz network and shiet

>90
Jesus christ

Nice.

I don't think you know how that meme works...

Yep you're banned

servers dead

wtf is a klebrik

oh no my Veeky Forums meme experience is now sullied

what if warframe was a 2d platformer?

seriously? the orbs are what you have a problem with? not the hundred thousand unit price tags and cap that does nothing to keep people casually earning focus in league with dedicated grinders making the whole thing farcical?

again?

the servers are down you imbecile

He still looks like it

That guy who liked making 2deep5u movies.

W I K I
I
K
I

would a CL dagger be a usable replacement for memeing strike atterax/orthos p in equinox focus farming? don't wanna spend all that plat

He's only running 35 and just put 90 before taking the picture to try and be cool

small indie company

Best way to get tellurium?

It already is

google: klebrik warframe

The orbs are what keep people from casually earning focus, though. Making them permanently on would pretty much fix focus overnight.

the orbs are exactly what stop people from gaining focus casually user.
you have the daily focus, and time wall to get focus every 2 minutes, so yes, removing the focus would be a first good step.

>what if warframe was better
shut the heck up beato

No, the animation takes way too long. The reason people use Atterax and Orthos is because of the stupid range that lets them take out lots of enemies fast.

Obviously yeah, it's just slower, so much so that you might as well just do the afk farm instead

I think it's German for something.

well last time i couldnt even access the site. now i can try to log in and it says it doesnt know me. its come on man dont be like that u just need 28 more wisps thats 14 runs thats 8 minutes with volt. you can bann me after that

hey guys im gonna get lunch, can you tell me when the servers are back? thanks.

fug, I guess I kinda figured that, thanks anyway anons. have a mag.
n-no bulli

What's up with the hilarious enemy responses in this game?

>I think it's German for something.
"Klebrig" is "sticky"

post your tweeter and I'll send you a tweet when it's back

What site is that?

HAHA
STRENGTH TO THE GRINEER

Huh, it actually is (kind of). I didn't even notice.

It's klebrig (sticky) but spelled wrong, which kinda does make sense.

thats not how that shitpost works.

stupid newfag

that's fine, my vibrator is set to go off when someone replies to me here.

I think he's calling you buff, and ME buff too.

Who is this Mr. Niceguy? Gee thanks a lot!

CL dagger mostly works if you have primed fury and even then you are going to be careful not to drop the bonus multiplier.

>tfw your Strun Wraith is almost done crafting

no the affinity system is what keeps people earning focus casually. they could easily just ratchet down every focus cost, as well as the cap and it'd be fine, and they could keep the orbs for spikes in focus gains which apparently make Steve's dick happy. having a multiplier on constantly could be a similar fix but is a really pants-on-head approach.
you realize you are capable of earning focus between orbs, right? it's just a multiplier.

Blacked dot cum

78% of user agree that this is the best answer

Related: Standing Klebrik - A Tick-Tock Orokang

this guy knows what's up

alerts and archwing missions. also technically uranus.
Welcome to suffering, friendo.

Operators are kids because Mynki really, really likes children.

The whole Operator lore must have been settled on ages ago, maybe even from the very concept of the game. Regardless, I can not give less of a shit and I was perfectly fine with Tenno/Operator just being a meta-reference to the player remote controlling the warframes.

a movie director :^)
you are wrong user.
if they want to make focus difficult for new fags (protip because you are retarded: they are), removing the orb will allow veterans to farm in an hour or less, also i said first good step, notice how two user responded one after another about what's wrong with the focus system and you (because you are smarter than the rest) can't process the answer.

koova fortress too

the vibrator in your butt? LOL

>Not A Tick-Tock Orokin

I"m disappoint, user.

This

Why do the servers always go to shit at the worst possible time. Do something about it, throw gangsigns or some shit.

>he doesn't get off to (you)s

ALWAYS AT NIGHT, WHHYYYYYYYY

don't be this new for cuck's sake.

Is it back up yet?

Wew lads I made it in. Try now.

>Who is this Mr. Niceguy?
Me

>maybe even from the very concept of the game
Doubt it or they wouldn't have bothered giving us so much lore and warning about how serious getting killed is, when the operator is under no real threat at any point. Refer to mirages quest

welp
Gotta get it while that resource booster is active or I'll fucking off myself later
I want my frogblades

It's 11AM here in EST where DE is based though

do you still get stuff if your streams are constantly buffering?

>mirage
at this point her quest and the frames having some form of sentience is non canon. would make the jumpchain better if they were, though.

Servers arent shitting themselves anymore

brackethouse dot dk slash wf

How long is the twitch give away going for?

Why don't you ask steve about it?
Besides, there's no reason to have a sentient frame and an operator be mutually exclusive concepts. Think of the operator as a handler.

>bracket
Can I eat your ass?

No.

>the frames having some form of sentience
wasn't that exactly what's implied during the second dream when your frame rips the war apart even though your operator's not doing shit to it?

You're the best user.
I'd suck your dick.

Nov 2
Sure, 50p/hour session.

Steve always points towards that scene when people ask him about it, so yes.

>extended
OH FUCK
OH FUCK YES