T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 26th of October:
1861 – The Pony Express officially ceases operations.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 23/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051663
EU4 DD 24/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051799

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>>[V2] - Make Liquor Great Again by Liquorlad
dropbox.com/s/o42kc4rjg24rtiv/makeliquorgreatagain.rar?dl=0

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>>[V2] - Vickymod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>>[V2] - Israel Minimod
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_anti-religious_campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

white men

Who /meiou/ here?

yeehaw

The Internationale will be the human race and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Sure I can, I'll just sit around and laugh as it all comes crumbling down.

Reminder that Islas Malvinas are rightful Argentinian clay

The Falklands are British.

No

Yes.

You mean the human species

>infopic without Goy$
What happened, did R&I die? I've been away for a while

Well, race made the most sense when translating from the original version, in french (i'm learning)

Even though your revolution didn't even last 100 years.

>"""""""""""""Great""""""""""""" Britain

Human race works fine. Actually "human race" is used more often than "human species" in English.

GOAT

t.

t. assblasted argentine

You are posting in his thread lad ma8
Look at the first post
Look at his duplicate control freak thread

For me, it's ROA_ADJ Kärnsten-Steie ...

Nice arguments, proteshits.

lmao statmad

The Malvinas are rightfully Argentine. I'm surprised there's even a discussion over this, hopefullly based Corbyn will do what is right and amend the whole situation.

Go away, subhuman, the Falklands are and will always be British.

hey alexgrandi von ayyyytchpeeeemmmm, when are you going to make a mod for hoi$
shit game deserves your shit mod

why the FUCK are the Germans papist in CWE?

holy fucking YUCK

Eventually they reverted to the true faith.

I visited the Falklands once to administer sacraments and even the Catholics there are so English they shit the Queen.

Face it mate, they're not yours, the people there hate you, and you will never have their sheep.

Have fun riding your horse through the way out of the favela to get your daily £8 you brown fucking spic

It's probably a bug.

BUT WAIT 16 YEARS AND TAKE A GANDER AT THIS

Gibraltar should be Spanish desu
Doesn't make much sense for it to be Br*tish

sh*tskins get out.

Humans with light skin and high IQ

THAT'S ME THAT'S ME

The island of Ireland for the Irish.

Taiwan is the true China.

What is the acronym for 'Paradox Interactive'?

Boer concentration camps were the result of their own incopetence as they didn't invest in their own territory's infrastructure beforehand.

Germany should've experienced Dresden through its entire territory.
In fact, all of mainland Europe should've experienced it.

Guise halp I conquered a bunch of south/central america as USA but those fucking tropic niggers tanked my literacy was this shit even worth it

It's sad, but it's true. Britain, in all it's humanitarian benevolence tried to help the Boer women and children with supplied and housing, unfortunstely due to Boer raids on the supply convoys their own women died.
The lesson is not to resist the Anglo.

>non-whites
Not really, but good for pop and naval bases.

This but unironically.

This is regular DH right
How do you get Mosley

I literally spent about half an hour finding all their pictures and putting them in to make the perfect government.

Focusing on optics, glass, and plastics for them sweet throughputs.

>soviets making factories that don't get workers and blackhole my economy

ah yes, my favorite country

Screenshot_Taken seems to have blobbed eastern europe considerably

>cropping

So is the right checksum?

I have UKMW with HPM too

Optics are finally rising in price, the economy boom that computers has brought will bring Poland to space.

PLEASE keep communism at all costs, go PRC-tier if needed but don't let the W*st come anywhere near Poland. if USSR collapses, annex Ukraine, Belarus and Baltics and form the Intermarium of Soviet Commonwealths.

I will switch to (((Market Communism))) eventually

t. Retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_anti-religious_campaign
He should make the USSR collapse, go Nationalist, then annex the former territories of Poland-Lithuania and make a white and based new Eastern European hegemon.

Due to the industrial boom, I lowered taxes. This, along with increased administration funding, allowed for Poland to have a cleaner government. Now with no government corruption, Poland is experiencing a second more massive economy boom. I have lowered the tax burden on the people, as they should not suffer.

Autism

>lowering taxes on the rich stops corruption

I always wondered, can you keep the Germans as Poland or do the Soviets get the last word in CWE?

>shuffling cabinet
>national priorities

Is a new version of CWE out? This isn't in 1.6 so I'm assuming you took some beta out of the github?

Beats playing these shitty map sims.

People are more inclined to pay taxed when they're low sweaty

There's a decision that allows you to ethnic cleanse most of the germans in poland, barring allenstein, so it's up to you. You do take a massive hit population wise however.

Yeah, I took the newest out of the github. I like the national priorities and cabinet options, it gives a lot more flavor!

>corruption is solely tax avoidance
>implying the (((international clique))) won't continue to operate from some tiny island in the middle of no where

it's da JOOOS

Has anything else new been added?

It's hard to tell but I think they revamped some of the late stage gameplay regarding climate change and superstates. There's an option to form Eurasia that I didn't see before.

Do you know of anyway to solely download the last few changes from Github? I last downloaded it about a month ago, and the only ways I know to get the chsnges is to either manually download and add each individual change since then (must be about 50), or download the entire thing again at 750MB.

Man what happened to this general? I leave for a couple months and everything's gone to shit. Where's HPM? What's with all the meme "mods" in the OP? For fuck's sake robmod is in the last one. I'm so confused.

It's a meme that HPM has been kicked out so we tried to find different mods, someone found "brony crusaders" mod and so it was out in the OP as a joke.

The shitposters finally won, HPM left and so now all threads are made by discord invaders and have lol general tier posts. The shitposting then creates a chilling effect where people who want to discuss the games don't bother and people who just want to shitpost join in.

Climate change's been in there since the official version, same with Eurasia so I don't think that's changed much.

Nah lad I don't know. It'd be difficult to nitpick each file desu I just grab the newest version and drag and drop over my old one, then delete what I don't need.

I have a shitty connection, so 733mb takes about 20 minutes to download.
i-i didnt want to play anyway

>You can play any mod you want as long as its HPM

t. Grandikid

/gsg/ has finally been liberated from that cancer and we're seeing fresh and new games rather than the standard GrossGermania over and over. IMO Grandi should be allowed in the HPM, as long as he stops his autism of forcing his threads.

Shitposting has also been at a minimum ever since the Grandi Youth was driven out. Really makes me think.

I just play the official release and wait for the next one. Easier to do and edits inbetween are usually small until they get to releasing a big new version. Someone needs to tell Setty that Germs should be Protestant. Is there any way to contact them?

Just download in the background while doing other stuff mate. Download the powder toy, it's small and fun to tinker around in while waiting for other stuff!

Nah, I genuinely don't have any interest in it, I wasn't joking. It's essentially tried to do what MEIOU does, hack a game to be something it's not. You simply can't accurately simulate the nuances of the Cold War on Liqqy's engine.

It actually simulates it pretty well if you're not autistic and willing to look away on some things.

I suppose that's true, but the CWE mod for Vicky 2 is the best we'll get as far as the cold war goes. Unless paradox picks up East vs West again, which isn't likely at all.

is __hoi 4__ fix yet?

But I AM autistic. And I'm NOT willing to look away on some things.
Honestly the lack of frontlines and planes really takes the fun out of it for me. If I can't use SSNs to nuke Buenos Aires for invading the Falklands ehat's the point?

There is a nuclear war system in CWE, but you can't fault the game or modders for not being able to incorporate a proper frontline or airforce system. It is based on Victoria 2 afterall.

>you can't fault the game or modders for not being able to incorporate a proper frontline or airforce system. It is based on Victoria 2 afterall.
So it's exactly like he said then,
>You simply can't accurately simulate the nuances of the Cold War on Liqqy's engine.

I'm not faulting them at all. S2T and Gigau have done remarkable things but at the end of the day you can't shape V2 or EU4 into something they're not. EU4 was never made for pops and will never truly support it and V2 was never made for the cold war and will never support it.

Nuking small time shitholes that threaten your interests should actually be allowed. Right now you need Defcon 1 to nuke which requires you to have 40% of your territory to be occupied, but I think a nationalist UK wouldn't hesitate to drop the big one on Beijing or the Argies should they end up threatened.

Right now you can cause nuclear apocalypse between several GPs, which is pretty fun, but I still think you should be able to go nuclear on small time countries. Also would be fun if you can acquire some dirty bomb as say, Libya, and try to set it off in DC and cause mass chaos but with there being a chance of CIA finding you out and nuking you. This is all possible with Vicky mechanics, I guess they just haven't gotten to that yet.

It's still the best we're going to get. Current HoI games are even worse for a Cold War environment because they're strictly based on war, whereas Cold War and modern period is more based on Vicky-style diplomacy and internal building. It's not great, but its the best we'll get. Same way M&T will probably be the closest we'll get to having EU4 be actually playable for anything other than mindless blobbing.

Reminder that Stellaris is a gsg and not a 4x game.
Reminder that this thread is made by a ban-evading cuck.

Okay, what kind of shitty meme is Enoch Powell as a minister in a WW2 era game? In 1939 the dude was merely 27. Was he originally in DH or added in KR?

For what its worth, even with the limitations of Vicky 2's engine, it still is a bretty good cold war mod. At least the influence and puppeting systems carry over into cold war era territory.

*Click*

What wave, cat of shit???

Honestly kinda scared, can i beat this?

You're muscovy, you'll be fine.

Is it safe to use this Cream API thing to pirate the CK2 DLC? I don't want to lose my steam account.

I tried doing it after buying the base game, and was sorely dissapointed after it didnt work. Might be different for you though.

Johan came to my house and punched me in the balls, do not recommend!

>MEIOU
AEIOU?