pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxI2ljqRyoE
fggvo.challonge.com/vpvbjud5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GIB HOONTER WAIF

Post high IQ

Thanks for buying my game, user!

>tfw brick putting diapers on blast is now more common than brick getting put on blast

how do i get a nyan gf like menat, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxI2ljqRyoE

No prob, I'll buy your game in early 2018 too!

Haitani truly is a god being able to win with low tier Necali in japan

You just blocked her DP in the corner, what`s the hardest punish you can do on her

Kind of wish Hunter got the Switch Axe as well in MvCI.

Are you looking for a free game to build fundies and basics in or just any game? Honestly I would say SFV AE will be your best bet if you want a community and a good game to learn from. If you are looking at fightcade Super Turbo or vsav might be your best option.

That's actually more than enough for fighting games. I played for years on a 640Kb/s down connection and it worked perfectly. the amount of data needed for fighting games is ridiculously low, latency and connection stability are by far the biggest concerns. The thing is that usually faster connections like fiber have better/more stable latency and slow connections are also old/crappy lines with terrible/unstable latency, so to anonyderps like you download speed = connection quality.

>stop mashing on wakeup you scrub
>You don't have any oki after that move though
>fuck you fucker
Jive everyone

>what`s the hardest punish you can do on her
Spanking comboed into dicking with a one frame link into anal

why do you waste time on retards

But the defensive options are the same as in previous SFs plus v-reversal. I understand that some of them, like backdash, are punished too hard if you make a mistake, but they're not fewer.

I completely understand that bandwidth is not the same as the other parts but connections never live up to what's advertised and that's all related. The upload on those are dreadful which is horrible for fighting games, the packets are dropped all the time, if anything happens in the network then the connection goes to shit. A connection that bad is not acceptable to be playing games with since you make the other person suffer for your cheap ass.

Post rightful emperors.

there was crouchtech for example

They inspired a manga to be written about cute little girls playing tekken and the mc is a Paul main. That alone is reason enough.

Okay, I can see how that'd make the throw game weaker.

cute girls doing things is the worst anime fad and needs to die

Yeah I got it, thank you.
Only thing I have a issue with now is the MP orb sometimes comes out too late or Mistiming the HP Orb after V.Skill.

Pretty sure I just need to practice it some more and get consistent.

your brain is rotten, weeb

How are you non neet euro bros going to streamboar Canada Cup?
I need to wakr up at 6am monday but i want to streamboar too.

what's wrong with cute girls

I'm bored.

neet 4life

I don't

I would agree except this series is extremely informative for new players and extremely accurate to Tekken. It's also pretty entertaining although I could do without the hinted towards shojo-ai bullshit.

sleep during tekken

You can alway check it later.

Remember Them's Fightin' Herds

Correct. Given that the cute girls doing thing manga fad exists, there is no reason whatsoever for its existence.

Any game will do. I'm waiting for SFV Arcade but I'd like something to play and learn a bit about 2D fighters until it comes out. I've been playing super turbo but the AI is completely fucking me over. I'll just need to practice more, I guess.

Remember Fight of Gods

Where's the schedule at? Their site still says
>We know you are all very excited to join us in October. But it’s much to early to being schedule planning. Please check back at a later date for full schedule details.

I'd rather not, is that ok?

Remember Injustice 2

Yes, a fad that has gone on for over 50 years. Very new, very much a fad, and very much not the best fad there is.

S

AI are fucking garbage because they either are retarded or button read. Play against real people and just don't be afraid of losing.

I'm not completely new to fighting games btw, I've played tekken for a bit, but this game feels alien to me, I don't understand the matches at all. Any concepts that I have to learn to ease the transition to 2D?

Remember Melty?

F

Everyone starts out losing, don't worry about it. If you want a more relaxed enviroment to practice you can always download the console version of any SF (or other games) since they usually come with a training mode.

why murica hours are this dead?

V

This is your friendly reminder that the Capcom Annual Report exposed why Capcom is believed to be the most poorly managed company in the gaming industry to the point where even Max Dood called them horribly mismanaged.

>opponent thinks I bought into the air to air into sideswitch gold meme
>inputs sideswitch dp
>chokes on his own yomi

mvci

Yeah it's a character in Blade Arcus right?

people are at work

sfv us east anyone

Post your main/color/costume

waw

What's wrong with cute girls doing things?

injustice 2 steampage when

broski senpai can you boost me on ranked???

dont touch my Good Boy Points i worked hard for them

it's 10am-1pm in the united states on a weekday, what do you expect

Kula is cute! Cute!

just one win senpai I'm bronze so it'll probably get me to silver

only 1000 points until I get to diamond and i'll finally quit ranked (for real this time)

>tfw everyone online and around me keeps getting better and better while I stay the same

I'm the Yamcha of fighting games

This week's tournament is CYBERBOTS.
Friday, October 27 9pm CST.
FT3 Single Elimination.

fggvo.challonge.com/vpvbjud5

You wish you could be this cute

When's Wolverine?

whats the point?

anyone want to play something on fightcade?

you're only allowed to talk about jive in /fgg/ in diamond rank and above

when you do it yourself it will feel extra good

eu?

did you not get boosted by gino?

What if Morrigan got another alt costume that plays up the "Celtic" thing?
Like with braided hair, crow motif instead of bats including black feathers, plaid corset, things like that?

>tfw broski will never spin your world

no?

yes

i believe you

Why would yoy want to get to silver if you're a bronze level player anyway? You'd get back to bronze in a day or two.

Someone told him to post rank on reddit and now he's panicking.

nah senpai once I get to silver i'll level up with the better competition

i can't use my footsies on bronze scrubs they just jump

ok cool i can play cyberbots, windjammers, neo turf masters, sf3 or kof2k2/98

im up for 3S or Cyberbots

play me

i'm eu

alright waiting for you in the cybots room. nick is giango

lmao

Where is it? I wanted to play

that's ok I like lag

i don't it hurts my fundmantals and footsie based game

Your fundamentals are ass if you can't handle people jumping at you.

jumping isn't fundies scrub

fundies is spacing and whiffpunishing both of which I am at least platinum level at

>JDCR
>iWR2
Dont see how anyone would want to sleep through this. iWR2s have provided some of the hypest moments in fighting games.