Why the hell is LTC crashing so hard? Is there some new info? Or did everyone just realize it's a shitcoin?

Why the hell is LTC crashing so hard? Is there some new info? Or did everyone just realize it's a shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/850080167791702016
litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hype is wearing off because people don't understand how segwit will work.
Everyone should sell their LTC... so I could buy more for a cheaper price. It's gonna feel awesome selling it back to you guys at $20+

I hope you're not memeing me, because I'm still in.

whats your entry price

Well I'm pretty much even now. Came late to the party

I started to buy a bag (which is big for me right now) at 0.01 yesterday, so I'm not memeing you. Might need to wait for weeks to play out but it will be awesome. Litecoin was in a bearmarket till March (downtrend) , now comes the bulltrend. It's not a rock anymore.

not crash

return to mean

rip

Im in at 6 buckd each over the past month, currently holding 210 ltc. I been cashin out slowly but i wana see whats with the coinbase and segwit business. Holding for at the very least 2 more months.

Im bag holding 1000 ltc from 96k.

Segwit not happening

Today it was revealed that the bigger blocks BU team who are against segwit were mining Bitcoin using an exploit to get 30% more efficiency out of their miners. And it turns out that implementing segwit would have disabled this 30% competitive advantage. This explains why they have been so adamant against segwit, for ludicrous reasons.

This has revealed the bigger blocks BU crowd as a bu since BU's credibility is now not only in the toilet but compromised. The market has priced this news as a positive sign that segwit will more likely be happening soon on the Bitcoin blockchain

So with segwit being more likely for Bitcoin, we see the litecoin trade (which is really a segwit trade) being devalued today, plus its a healthy pull back, we'll see if it holds at .0088

This is all the short term picture. the long term picture looks like Bitcoin still humming and hawing over segwit for at least a couple more months. Litecoin may be activating segwit within the month, so it will beat bitcoin to market and might get another pump before correcting permanently.

Also, don't take advice from people on the internet.

There's no way BTC gets the needed 95% for segwit, LTC is not getting segwit either.

It will. Let's see who's gonna be right.

I knew there was something up with that slimy Chink. Still, with 90% adoption needed Segwit for BTC is a tall order. Little shorter now but as a baby bag holder for LTC I'll be cashing out when Segwit activates and holding as much BTC as possible.

2 of the big pools already said they're against it, now f2pool is saying they are too, without any of those 3 you can't get 75%

it appears everyone has this train of thought, which can be dangerous. defiantly have your finger on the button just before it activates. I know I'll be ready to eject.

I told you faggots yesterday that you were buying at the top, because you guys were all caught up in LTC with your irrational exuberance about it being a "new paradigm".

This is why most people fail at investing in any stocks or coins.

The people who have personalities that "buy at the top" when it comes it comes to stocks/coins, are the same people who when they see a bunch of people standing around talking about something, they walk up to them and ask them what they're talking about, because they feel like they're missing out on what's going on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would (((they))) lie user??!!
I'm sure they wouldn't gain a thing from lying.. r-right?

anyway, I'm holding this one. Got 100LTC at 7ish, so worst case scenario I lose half, considering it tanks at 3 or 4.

Remind me why it's a bad idea to baghold something with a mining limit Veeky Forums

lol... hope you aren't serious

Wrong.

No amount of shenanigans will ever make BTC have 95% support for segwit.

Segwit can only happen in BTC via UASF, which will cause drama.

Also the chink from f2pool said he will continue suppporting segwit:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/850080167791702016

So you got trolled basically, he shorted, made millions, now he says he will continue supporting it, just like that. He can also claim "account hacked woops"

Now it's time to get back in, wait a bit if you want to gamble. We are still at a solid 68-71% support:

litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

Charlie Lee's brother hashrate is enough to go beyond 75%. We will see movement in 30 hours when the next 2 week period starts.

Thread here:
It wouldn't have been the top if the chink didn't tweet that. Stop acting as if you know shit.

>It wouldn't have been the top if the chink didn't tweet that. Stop acting as if you know shit

It would have been the top regardless. That price level was not sustainable, no matter what any news said.

Enjoy holding the bags that you acquire at 70%.

The sandpapering will begin soon.

I will be drinking your tears all the way down.

>belligerant arrogance backed up by no evidence
What did he mean by this?

1200 ltc bag now pls moon

Lol I'm shorting LTC, already made a bunch and shorting it all the way down back to $2

20 btc long at 103 will I get liquidated?

Im in at 6 per with 1200. Should u dump now or just keep riding it out? Ive slowly taken out 400 bucks

I got in at 7 and am holding my 100.
Capitalize on fear, friend.