/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 and 2 General #012

Can we survive till the 30th edition

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/f2NuU95.png
imgur.com/gallery/56v7L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second time I've woken up to a dead thread, I don't like this trend.

Me too, brother. Thread was so dead when I finally got on today, it's an awful feeling.

Good news though apparently there's a new pact line up on the 31st! I bet the rates are still shite though, 84% A rank weapons yes please.

I bet it's just going to be a new set of guardians/weapons or some shit but at the same terrible rates.

Probably adding that shite guardian that the modern artist made.

Dead game
Dead thread
Dead posters

>want to SB grind but can't bother to do so
>just log in for recurring login rewards that are just as absolutely dogshit

The absolute state of this game

Y-you too

Someone doesn't appreciate the generous 10 energy every 2 weeks.

>10 energy over 2 weeks

Yeah, I'll enjoy max awakening another enhancer/sun blade/violet staff or pulling from the cesspool unit gacha of As/Bs.

Yeah ill probably log in and use up stamina the next couple days but im done sb/union grinding until this company gets a fucking clue. Delay on maitnence with no word until afterward, then its almost a full fucking week away.

It's cool waiting 6 whole weeks for a 10 roll don't you think? So generous, and at least you get Sun blades I get Enhancers.

Oh i forgot to mention
>like two months from launch
>still no sort function

Well, it is coming in the next update did you read the maintenance information?

Coming along nicely user, you're going to have your first set soon!!

Random dupe single

Being close on Surge-L and Amizuki is really helping with my motivation honestly.

Lads I started recently and I just got raped by Bahamut. I noticed there's two people in my part now.

When do I get my own party? When do I get to pull gacha?

Giga range... GIVE IT TO ME user!

I dunno when you can pull now, but it should be right away if not super early on.
You do get more characters in chapter three and five though.

Whats on the 30th?

Disappointment most likely.

Isnt that every day? Why wait for the 30th when we can have it now?

user, read the news.

if it wasnt obvious, I was trying to make a bad joke

Will TB2 manage to stay alive for years like the first game?

Yeah, this game is going to last for a very long time. It's a massive success right now.

Wow nice
Where is it right now on the grossing charts? Would I be able to find it at the top?

Forever and ever

I don't know, last time someone linked one in the general they were bringing in a massive 78 dollars a day or something. Truly successful.

Yaaay Surge-L done~

I actually am using your Surge-L right now, he's working out pretty good. Although he's only lvl 69 with 52.5% SB lol.

Eyy I'm glad someone is using him, even if it's in not quite the best form!

Yeah, was the only hobble unit on my list because the guy that normally had Ji'row loves to change it constantly. But it's all good I got my boy here to provide an astronaut, thanks man.

I've given up rolling a staff better than the Sun rod for my Djagos. I'm just going to hoard energy until the next character is added or something. Hopefully a pure physical so these S rank swords can be put to good use.

I can barely get myself to login for daily bonus in TB2, I still log in every day to 1

The rewards are just ass and the whole point of login bonuses are to get you to play a little and with tb2 I just don't want to. Feelsbadman

I logged in for 5 energy. Will log in for 2 tomorrow then I might forget this game until the 31st.

This is probably the most depressing mobage and the most depressing general on Veeky Forums ever.

It's better than the SinoAlice one.

It would have been much better if they added Bahl, but they didn't want it to succeed

Its a potentially fun game with great character art.

The problem is the dev team is dead set on ruining it.

If only they added brown girls to the game we wouldn't be so depressing.

Def not the most depressing general, there has been worse games and mucg more depressing posters

Wee update to keep thread going.

DAMN you got a Chirol, awesome he has AMAZING unions. Ya lucky turd you.

Did you ever level up that torl to 90?

Yep. He's my only Z though so lol.
Nope, I dropped him as soon as I got surge-l because torl doesn't do much that's actually useful.

These nerds on Reddit found a good use for him since Hobble don't work on these.

i.imgur.com/f2NuU95.png
imgur.com/gallery/56v7L

I think the books spawn 2 enemies per turn, so it might be better.

Hmm, likely better as long as you don't have anyone with built in aoes.
I'm going to wait to see if any future levels give us something better than the generators though, since the generator setup is good enough for me right now anyway.

That one would solve my issue with Jodie doll haha.

With roland RNA and Samatha RNA they would both just murder the shit out of it for me I think.

Samatha can go top right and AOE wont hit, Roland however will hit yeah.

I'm also super lazy so generator is good enough for me, easy to wiggle one dude with no room for error at all.

Yeah, screw it generators are good enough for me too.

Lazy ass team go!

What all do you do to pass the time while grinding or updates?

Download movies, watch Netflix, read pol and play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.

Mostly read novels. It would be great if I had a backlog I actually cared about.

You know what would be really great? An extra hand, just imagine what you could do with that while grinding.

You know what, someone really needs to create a Touhou gacha game.

>pol

Too bad this gen is too small to make enemies in

I just read it as a source of news.

S L O W

You can do it!!

Sometimes life imitates the art

So can you!!! We can do it together!! But I'm going to need you to keep the thread alive for the next 13 hours, you can do that r-right user?

Nope. I'm gonna sleep too user. Apparently this thread lives and dies with us eh?

Im here but you know how that goes

Alright, but you have to make the new thread tomorrow. I made the last 2 days, it's your turn!

I believe in you user, you can keep us alive!
I guess I can, but I feel like /mbgg/ is gonna start making fun of us.

That's ok, let them. Even if it's just you and me someday we will make our god damn TB2 thread and bump it all day long showing each other our union %'s and shit. You know what I mean? So let's never worry about /mbgg/ has to say, we're in this together for life.

user that's just lewd.

T-that's just how I feel, user. I love you.

Alright, user. I'm going to bed now, don't forget to make the new thread tomorrow! Good night friends.

Sleep safely~

compared to tb1 its decent, but seriously who the fuck would still play if they aren't pulling at least one s per 10 pulls lmfao

Only 600+ posts until a new thread!

I'm sure we can do it!

The difference between 1 and 2 is you could actually grind units out of the gatcha so the low energy rates were reasonable. You can't grind them out of the gatcha here so it's not really comparable

Thats a reason why we got so much free energy

Alive thread!

This thread will reach 750.

I'm awake, home and ready to save this thread.

Should I recode Jodie to RNA for negotiator or DNA for damage

no it wont lmao

Yes it will!

I love TB

Please respond

BAHL
A
H
L

Sorry user, I don't really know... Negotiator is very valuable but no content to farm makes it less valuable.

Dont waste time arguing about waifus when you should realize cute friendly lizards are best and NOT for lewd!

Anons.... I'm so proud of you all, you did an amazing job keeping this thread alive!!

I can't believe the thread is still alive either!

W-we did it user.. we kept the thread alive by dreaming up some other Anons to bump for us!

See we can do it! Now we just need to keep doing it until Terra World or TB3 comes out!