>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCgESAiyNM
youtube.com/watch?v=Spu0WMkgkvA
youtube.com/watch?v=yOOnEFNqkt4
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/78xnfb/aileen_anyone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's finally dead

>that picture

54% MAG Reduction = 79% Damage Reduction

Hitting at 46%, 0.46^2 = 0.2116

54% Damage Reduction on top of that 21.16% Damage = 9.73% Damage or 90.27% Reduction

Threadly reminder that the German IT guy did nothing wrong.

Why doesn't German guy go back to Germany?

We need one for injectors getting banned

You just need a 5* Shantotto with Tornado for them chains, and a Garnet friend with a maxed Bahamut. See: youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCgESAiyNM

Stop playing BE and join me in waiting for OO

nice meme, upvoted.

>OO
oWo whats this

What are you talking about???
I'll tell you right now, I've gone into several fights against Bahamut, reducing his MAG via 9S' Purge or WoL's Arms Erasor or Dark Vertias' Impact
and/or buffing my SPR with Barrier skills from Earth Veritas or Archadian Light and/or Meditate from Ayaka

and none of that reduces his fucking damage output by
>90.27%
The first strike fucking nukes me, and then he repeats it 20 goddamned times. Don't shit on me, I don't like it.

*notices ur injected units*

just use 1 turn invincibility dude

4 things you gotta do:

1. Build for SPR
2. Purge his MAG by 50%
3. Buff your own SPR by 100%
4. Apply an AoE 54% Damage Mitigation buff

You're doing shitty versions of all 4. You need to do meta versions of all 4. Is that hard to understand?

...okay. Sure, I've got two Tornado Shantottos and a maxxed WoL. Does anyone with a Garnet and Bahamut want to help a friend out and put her as their friend unit??? I promise I'll do the same once I get my Bahamut, if that's the case.

We should email SE and tell them to bring this to Global. Maybe even start a petition on change dot org! smile

Yeah like I'm gonna add you on my injector.

>Hercules in voice channel in Discord

>You're doing shitty versions of all 4.
1. I've got 500+ SPR for all 5 my units
2. I have reduced his MAG by 45-50%
3. I haven't gone in with Soleil, yet, I guess I'll try that next, but I have buffed by 60% via Zargabaath
4. I have applied AoE mitigation buff of 30% from Pod 153, but my Wilhelm can't do better; he doesn't have lvl 25 LB. My EV can cast Demon Wall @ lvl 25, though I guess I'll try that.

But still, "shitty version" is complete horsehit. About the only real difference is I didn't think a fucking 100% buff from Soleil was so much more important than a 60% buff from Zargabaath.

This fucking fight sucks.

ask any GameFAQs fucker over there, I will never add anyone from this site ever again, bunch of backstabber jelly fuckers the lot of you

all fights in BE actually suck

why dont you propose something to him?

>54% = 79%

What means this word... phy... physical?

Because MAG is squared in damage calculation.

A 50% MAG break = 75% damage reduction.
ATK/MAG breaks are way more impactful than DEF/SPR breaks.

Try Reddit, there should be people offering to do this shit.

dimensions II is the next one isn't it?

>injecting dies
>we go back to healthy BE gameplay discussions
I almost thought BE was finished

Damage formula is generalls (ATK^2)/DEF. Same with MAG/SPR. Let's assume 100 MAG for the attacker and 10 SPR for the defender.
(100^2)/10 = 1000 damage taken if unbroken
Now reduce the MAG by 54% -> 46 MAG left
(46^2)/10 = 211,6 damage taken
This is approximately 21% damage compared to the first scenario, so a 79% reduce in total damage taken.

Once the power gap of 6* and 7* is revealed it will be.

>I misclick something
>From this millisecond action alone I propel a frogposter miles away to make a shitpost
This is too much power for one man. Why would you reveal that you're so easily triggered?

and you're the one replying to the shitpost. aren't you the one triggered here?

nope

Ara

More like arAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT?

please don't be mean to ara

>defeat all shadow bahamuts or bahamut
>defeated Bahamut
>didn't get the moogle
What. Or is it supposed to be shadow bahamuts AND bahamut?

It's not the character that I have a problem with, it's the artwork.

Every /ffg/ fag has their own theme. Here's Hercule's theme. youtube.com/watch?v=Spu0WMkgkvA
What's your theme, /ffg/?

Yes, it's a typo. You have to beat all of them in one go.

Ara is cute! I want her to coddle me!

We don't care, shitcules. Go away.

You can have whatever you want playing, as long as it plays while you're leaving.

That's not Hercules! I'm Hercules!

>this bahamut event
>all these fucking random battles
>vanilla as fuck, no injections

Send help

I dealt with the never-ending random battles like this:
2x OK with Full Speed Bladeblitz or any 2 other high powered chainers
Tilith giving everyone but herself MP and HP
Zargabaath giving her HP and MP
Repeat
Repeat...

Germinas Boots

What's your name in Discord? I have a proposal for you.

Apparently they are broken anyway, I went in with 2x Charm Bangle and Diablos and I still got battles every couple steps.

Ha anyone unlocked Bahamut's skill grid yet? No clue what he offers.

That's not me, because if I was going to link a song from that movie, it'd be the Zero to Hero song.

How do I farm Limit Breaks? I don't have a zillion burst pots.

Just stat ups. Nigga's a huge black stat stick.

Uhhh BEapes????

By playing the game

Does anyone here have a Garnet+Bahamut yet? There's no way I'm going to have the team to survive Bahamut.

Some people used to use the Ifrit battle along with a fire weapon and some kind of way to regen damage. They could just put that on auto.

280 117 550
Some fuck I got off Reddit, but he's perpetually full and I don't know if he adds random people

>now all the chainer apes without AoE abilities are going to use this
>no more bladeblitz for easy clearing fights with lots of enemies

manually.
so you basically don't unless you have a few jack tmr's so you can farm ifrit overnight.
thankfully things have gotten a lot easier since expeditions usually have them now, with a king burst pot almost every week guaranteed.

Rolled on one of the trap lucky draws because I have zero self-control

Actually went way better than expected, no dupes, two nice new BSBs for two cute girls, both imperils to boot.

circles are bahamut shadows

it goes from burst to HP.
Personally I wish it was just HP every week

That the renewal banner or the newcomer?

>implying that's "good"
dumb renewal cuck
>rolling on XIII of all things
Oh you're the braindead retarded waifu cuck

Fuck now I want to pull. But I should wait for Aria banner for a chance at Earth Chain.

It was the 25 mythril newcomer banner, not the renewal

You crazy motherfucker.

stop memeing
thats a good pull

Just finished 3 on the SNES classic and it was pretty neat. But question: Did Shadow kill himself/stayed up there to die in the end?!

If you mean the floating continent, he dies permanently unless you wait for him. If you mean during the ending, yes the implication is that he lets himself die with the tower.

Either way you are a monster for making Relm grow up without her father.

>You NEED Garnet to OTK Bahamu-
Um, JP fearmongers?

Why was Shadow such a deadbeat asshole anyway?

Honestly, Relm's life is probably much better without Shadow in it and he realizes it, and leaves her with Strago.

>stop memeing
dumb pull cuck, that's a pretty mediocre roll
meme your mother

Not quite.
>Each red-outlined-boxed area is a zone you can set up a Tent and re-enter as a checkpoint.
>Each re-entry costs 25 NRG
>Each red circle is a possible location that a Shadow Bahamut might appear
>Only one Shadow Bahamut will appear per zone
So, there's only 7 Shadows, all the circles are just possible spots he might appear in that one zone.

Furthermore
>Only Shadow Bahamuts drop Rat Tails
>It's 50/50 if a Shadow Bahamut drops a Rat Tail
>You must have a Rat Tail equipped in your field item inventory to challenge Real Bahamut at Eternal Summit
>You cannot pick up a Rat Tail from a Shadow Bahamut and then, in the same expedition, use that Rat Tail to challenge Bahamut. You must abandon the mission at a checkpoint and re-enter
>The Eternal Summit mission "Defeat all Shadow Bahamuts or Bahamut" for the Trust Moogle reward is a typo: it's actually "Deafeat all Shadow Bahamuts AND Bahamut"
>This must be done in a single run, not over multiple runs. You must kill 7 Shadow Bahamut and Bahamut in the same run, starting from Eternal Summit, in order to earn the reward.

Yeah. You can reach Eternal Summit on the 1st try, it's tough, but doable. However, you cannot challenge Bahamut on the 1st try: you have to leave and put a Rat Tail in your item inventory and then re-enter. It costs 50 NRG to beat him, minimum, and good fucking luck because his first turn is a 21x hit magic attack "Megaflare" that will absolutely kill your entire party, even through re-raise because it lasts so long, and you super must have to be equipped to the brim on SPR along with breaking his MAG by at least 45%, boosting your own SPR a further 100% and also placing team damage mitigation from Wilhelm or EV at least 30-54% to survive it.

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/78xnfb/aileen_anyone/

LMAO

He wasn't. He realized that his past would probably catch up to him sooner or later and stayed out of Relm's life to protect her.

He was, but after the WoR there is nothing that would have prevented him from being a father. Any negative influences or threats from his WoB life and Kefka are obviously not the case any longer. Leaving her with strago is a dick move because its pretty obvious he is due for an old-age death sooner rather than later.

Relm's smile needs to be protected.

>admitting to being a reddit tourist

I have more respect for that kid and his shitty art than I do for you, user. Let me guess, you came here to learn to inject from the infamous hacker known as Veeky Forums? kys

Or Rydia. Golly. It's because of their summon ability alongside a multiplier cap. Garnet's way easier to get. At any rate, that Bahamit must be on that Garnet/Rydia and it must be Max Level and you must reach the mulitplier cap.

45% SPR break
2 Shantotto Tornado Elemental Chain
1 Garnet/Rydia Bahamut Max Lvl summon

the only reason someone would be this buttmad is if they got cucked on their last roll

can you kids calm down we're trying to have intelligent discourse

But Relm was leading a perfectly happy and stable life. Introducing an element like her missing father, who's a murderer, wouldn't be good for her. I agree with Shadow's decision.

Feel like reinstalling RK, aside from this renewal stuff what else can I do now?

>only 7 Shadows
>only 1 Shadow per zone
>They don't always drop a Rat Tail
>The Eternal Summit mission "Defeat all Shadow Bahamuts or Bahamut" for the Trust Moogle reward is a typo: it's actually "Deafeat all Shadow Bahamuts AND Bahamut"
Holy shit

>good fucking luck because his first turn is a 21x hit magic attack "Megaflare" that will absolutely kill your entire party, even through re-raise because it lasts so long, and you super must have to be equipped to the brim on SPR along with breaking his MAG by at least 45%, boosting your own SPR a further 100% and also placing team damage mitigation from Wilhelm or EV at least 30-54% to survive it.
Well fuck you, too, gumi.

stop memeing user

You'll probably just be doing renewals for as long as they're up.
There's probably close to 100 events up right now.

I tried with the usual team of WoL-Rikku-Healer-Soleil and two OK, It can be done

beginer dungeons for free mythrils, nightmare dungeons, magicite dungeons for extra permanent stats/abilities, some torment dungeons, 2 II mini events, hall of music event, and II raids

Alright anons I need some help here. I've all but decided I'm spending some mythril for cute girls on some of these renewal banners. Please send me your energy and luck!

I will start with VII, and if that doesn't work I will move on to V, and failing that we'll see what happens.

Let's see how far can I make it. Also any upcomng banners I should be looking for?

i'm getting some bad flashbacks here

>Well fuck you too gumi
you do realize that because of gumi, we have global exclusive dragon killer rods that let you one shot bahamut?