/digi/ - Digimon General:

Best Digimon Edition

Previous thread: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

What's her name again?

Digimon Survivor Overclocked when?

Titty McGee

Generic human not-a-monster?

5th for pure love

Your mom is a generic human not-a-monster

Sistermon Noir is my mommy!

7th for Eri

>getting it wrong
As expected of Erifags.
9th for best boy and his lover

Reminder that being a degenerate digifucker is more tolerable that homobot faggotry

But that's not Seadramon!

Love is love. Stop hating.

Not really, delusional monstergirlfaggot.
They're both Furaffinity tier autism.

I want to do things to this Olympusmon

Censoredmon

>Furaffinity tier autism
Pretty sure in the future people will be able to marry robots. Never animals though.

>your face when robot degenerate fuckers start looking at old ass anime like Appmon and have them considered classics simply because it promotes their degeneracy

I wonder what apollomon would think about that after finding that his almost sister-tier fellow olympian gets banged in a regular basis by a human.

Sistermon N(ever appearing outside of Japan)

Why does WtW rank Appmon so highly, and in many cases above Adventure, yet can never shut the fuck up Adventure?
I mean alot of Veeky Forums rates Tamers highly and they usually talk about it as much as Adventure, yet they don't do the same for a supposed season they like.

>this human is good for her
>why am I listening to hear moans every night?
>I wish I can jogress with my sister

He wouldn't think anything, Digifuckers don't exist outside of pathetic furfag headcanon fapfiction.

Exactly. But Pokemon is a different story. If you want to hear canon tales about mon and human fucking, go somewhere else, cancer.

>I wish I can jogress with my sister
Well, he did.

>Wanting to jogress with your sister just because she gets real action.

Lewd

It's Mimi time.

Have some nerd too.

I hate Mei!

I hope he's the secret mon in HM.

How can she even compete when Rosemon is a lot sexier than she is? Even Lilymon fares more favorably despite the alien eyes.

I wish we could have a nice thread for once without all the cringey shit.

Then you have shit taste, bruv.

Me too. He just looks like he's even more powerful and badass than Omegamon.

its midriff time

>gets into HM
>gets more fanart
I really wish he will be in HM

>you will never put a baby in that

But user, she would bleed you dry out of money, considering how high maintenance she is, for baby support, and to support her lifestyle

Too late man, waifu and homo autism dials at maximum already.

I would work harder than no man has worked before, if I have to support Mimi. Not like she needs it. Her cooking show money pays for everything she desires and then some.

It's sad that the west will never see her.

Hate...it...I was looking forward to having both Sistermons with Hackmon... But of course censorship ruins things yet again!

Mimi jokes about $10,000 plane tickets.

She's a monetary succubus.

That's all it was, a joke. Besides, who wouldn't want to dote on Mimi?

would rather dote on hikari tbqh

>Deusmon just means God, design invokes Zeus
>Poseidomon and Hadesmon named after Zeus' brothers
>Gaiamon and Ouranosmon are named after primordial gods, two generations above the others
>Rebootmon is ???

I feel like I'm missing something over the symbolism.

Rebootmon is the protag of the Appmon game, he is the special snowflake.

remove all fleshy humanoid "digimon"

WTW believes than answer to the sistermon debate is to not release them at all, they're weird.

I would prefer to dote on Palmon

As long as their face is covered and their body isn't literally just a human like Venusmon it's fine

>That's all it was, a joke.
Enough of a joke that it completely stunned Taichi.

>Besides, who wouldn't want to dote on Mimi?
Well that's true.

>is to not release them
What? So they say they should remove all Sistermons from the game?

WtW hates waifumons but not because they're shitty non-monsters like why I hate them, but because they're SJW faglords who think sexiness is degrading to women.

Jus go play pokemon then

>high level mon is a male
wow so cool what an awesome digimon I want him!!
>high level mon is a female
fucking shitty non-monster I fucking hate it

I never understood this argument

Retarded Lilithposter

They are crazy subhumans, their way of thinking is strange

WHERES MY REDIGITIZE DECODE LOCALIZED

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Humanoid digimon have been a thing since the franchise beginnings and one of the things that make it stand out from other monster collection franchises. Yes, with time came designs way more human-looking than Angemon or Vandemon were, but the same can be said for other kind of digimon become way more over the top or "over designed" like some people like to call them. Digimon are not animals, they are digital creatures based on data about all subjects and sources, stuff like the Peter Pan digimon are completely justified on their existence.

Would any other humans in Digimon fall under the spell of Mimi?

Soon she's going to extend her web of victims to even include digimon and miscellaneous digital beings.

I can't think of many male Digimon that are literally just human dudes. I don't really like Vamdemon I guess, I always found his design very boring.

I don't automatically hate female Digimon though, there's a few I really like (Lady Devimon is a great mix of human and monster). But the ones that feel like they ONLY exist to be fapbait and for no other reason are absolute cancer. It doesn't help that waifumon are literally ALL some of you fags talk about so they start to leave a bad taste in mouth.

Venusmon would have been cooler if it was a slimy seafoam/sperm kind of being taking the form of a humanoid inside a clam.

I am flintlock there.

MarcFBR banned me for talking about Christiany and asking why the fuck he kept deleting my posts.

I hate the admins there so much I can't even. Don't get me fucking started. It's not just me who thinks they're nuts right?

I feel pathetic for not leaving that site but Digimon is the only thing I like and its not very popular.

>Venusmon
I don't think anyone here thinks that is a good Digimon design bruh.

>Venusmon
>Venus

I don't think you could expect more from that.

MarcFBR deleted my post once cause I said Lilimon isn't sexist or some shit too looool. How am I not permabanned and why am I so sad I don't leave. Fuck.

So do the writers of Appmon realize that most fans think that if Haru rebuilds Yuujin, it will be when he is way older, like 20's at the earliest, and that he will basically be grooming Yuujin?

Wait what?
I mean, I'd say some waifumons are in bad taste just for being so blatant, but sexual does not equal sexist. And even if it did,
Lilimon is probably the most modest female humanoid Digimon (if Ayys count as humanoid) in existence right next to Sistermon Blanc.

Well that's a given.

But I meant in terms of the other series. Certainly the likes of Kenta, Junpei and Zenjirou would be desperate enough to fall for her.

Shakamon?

>Junpei and Zenjirou
Those two are never going to give up on their oneitis.

Shakamon is the Buddha. It's a dude.

Why the long hair then?

I'm surprised nobody's saying he's pretty much just a dude despite some people does that with womons like Sanzomon

Because this Persona-looking motherfucker isn't in shit.

Nobody ever brings him up so I forgot he existed.
He does have a design that conveys power, but it looks like it was taken from some other franchise like Yugioh or SMT. Maybe if he had giant feet and hands ten times the size of his head and some more belts he's look more like a Digimon.

Nevermind, I forgot Petermon and CaptainHookmon were a thing.
Those are total dogshit.

>IGUNEETMON

What the fuck. The subs I watched used "Ignitemon"

Surely bad Engrish is to blame for that one.

The romanisation is Igunītomon.

But it is an Iguana NEET. Fits its design and characterization better than Ignite does by a lot.

Well in that case they meant it then.

Mimi would get through to them somehow.

That hasn't been released yet? Goddamn i finished that game with the help if hundreds Gamefaq fragmented guide. It was hell. Plus Google Translate sometimes won't translate well leaving everything to imagination.

I just don't get your complete hate for human faces. You're entitled to your opinion I guess, I don't want to start a discussion that is clearly just going to go in circles.

The human shape is the ultimate form of digimon. Most high end digimon eventually acquires a humanoid form or outright becomes very human-like as they evolve. Even classics like Piemon shows that the human figure is where the good money is

It doesn't have a shadow face with big eye.

>ignite
>final move literally blows himself up

There must be a reason why some of the old V-pet mons don't appear in games.

The realer Extreme Jihad.

Raremon's in HM though

Or they were Digimon anyway.

Never.
Mimi can't even get to Joe anymore. It was the incest whore that cracked him.

cyclomon is in links

They just never became popular and most don't particularly connect to any other lines, so they won't even put them to fill up space between other mons

Oh, and to respond to a post in the last thread about Mimi's 02 outfits, here's some of what she could have had.

so humans are the real monsters?

V5 came out too late to be part of the "original gang" and they're all unpopular badguys to boot.
V1-4 all appeared as a complete set in the first 7 or so Digimon games.
V5 was also excluded from V-pet era figure merchandising, whereas V1-4 all got their own individual figures.

I think Cyclomon only caught a break because he has LORE connection to Leomon, and Raremon has more infamy as the "Shitmon" of all the Pocket Digimon World games. More anime appearances too, I think.

Yeah. digimon come from the digital world, while humans come from the real world.

Deltamon could work as a champion for Chimeramon if he ever gets in I guess, but makin it a Joggress of some of its components is more likely

She wore some of those outfits on the show, maybe even all of them I don't remember, she changed clothes and hairstyle in most of her appearences. The pink hair was the first and most standofish

Indeed. Digimon are made in the image of man, and if some digimon are horrible monsters, it is just because the mimic the shape or sinful desires of the human heart.