/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Fufufu~. I'm getting stronger, kuma.

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/6evJAynS

>World of Warships Steam Release SOON™
store.steampowered.com/app/552990/World_of_Warships/

>0.6.12
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/dasha-through-the-snow/

>Halloween Part 2
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/fell-on-black-seas/

>0.6.13 PTS
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/poop-deck-patching/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[KUMA] on EU - contact one of the deputies/recruiters
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlinsquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact JakeNS

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20B4Dvk_9cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder that if you play anything other than cruisers you are the cancer killing the game

What, and just try to HEspam the bosses to death? I don't know how to Cruiser very well.

Play BB and build it for secondaries, get the secondary module too so they go even farther and the first module that gives them more health so they dont break.

At the start, camp tower 1. Rasputin will spawn, focus secondaries and torp him and ram him. The ram will kill him

As for the gorgon, it will leave the green mist eventually, when it gets close to leaving go shoot it with your secondaries and torp/ram it.

I killed both the bosses and ended up doing 500k damage in flooding/fires to the gorgon alone

>Fufufu~. I'm getting stronger, kuma.
>no HOTEL EU in the OP
KUMAfags are getting desperate

>all recent OPs were yuropoor shitposting
Is this what this thread has come to?

OP, you made a mistake: the following line need not have been abrogated from the OP.
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121

y'know I didn't think I'd have trouble with this since I got pretty used to it with the buddy but holy fuck does stock range suck ass
at T5 the fucking october shitfest has no superstructure to hit and when I get close to other ships I fucking die and at T9 I have to get close to even think of firing then I fucking die
I have 300k credits left, time to T4 for a bit

He even removed the smug Hotel mod

Thought it hasn't been updated yet. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I removed it because it was outdated. Post an updated mod and I'm sure the next OP will add it.

clans with known furries will not be in the OP as long as I'm around.

Well its not wrong, Rex clan has nothing to do with this place
I mean if i made a clan and invited my friends in it it wouldnt be a Veeky Forums clan

Should I wait for Musashi or get the Missouri?

I wish they would just release a T9 premium version of FDG. I really like FDG.

>clans with known furries will not be in the OP as long as I'm around
>KUMA has at least one
>NA clans have them too
>would not be supersized if SEA had some as well
OP being a faget as as always

I havent heard of any furry on EU in general

flamu

>I havent heard of any furry on EU in general
Yeah I can see that.

FLAMU IS NOT FURREEEEEE

plays on NA and RU

UPDATE THE MOD ALREADY HOTEL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you guys think the Italian DDs will be like? What will their traits, strengths and weaknesses?

Automatically get switched to the winning team halfway through the battle. But you don't do as much damage after the switch.

He plays on every server even SEA. He just has sekret accounts.

They're already in the game.

>>undefined
wut

All the posts showing up again for you too?

Long-range, slow-ass torpedoes.

yep

>193657006
kys really retard
not even getting my (You)

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

Finally, a gimmick that makes SENSE!!

How come distance is compressed but firing arcs aren't?

Because plunging fire might confuse new player(((((((((((((

They are though. They're 'clipped' as well so they don't fly as high as their true ballistic trajectory, but the angle of impact is supposed to be true to life.

Here's a completely out of my ass swing at what an Italian tree would look like, Italians like to make slight changes to improve ships halfway through the consutrction, so many different classes of Italian destroyer are the same except for small improvements:

II: Indomito/Ardito
III: Rosolino Pilo/ Giuseppe Sirtori
IV: Palestro/Curtatone
V: Turbine
VI: Freccia/Folgore
VII: Maestrale/ Alfredo Oriani
VIII: Alpino (Soldati class)
IX: Comandante Baroni (Comandanti Medaglie d'Oro class)
X: Capitani Romani

Premiums: Carlo Mirabello, Aquila, Giuseppe La Masa, Generale Antonio Cantore, Leone, Quintino Sella, Nazario Sauro, Nicoló Zeno (Navigatori), Impetuoso

That or make a second tree that splits the flotilla leaders/scout cruisers (Esploratori) and smaller regular destroyers (Cacciatorpediniere) like the Japanese have

>HOTEL stalling due to ship composition difficulties
>KUMA still on the ground due to poor organisation
>Old pictures of key figures from both clans just enjoying the game together
It's always sad when petty differences make life worse than it should be.

I don't care if it's a stupid gimmick. They already tried that on the Duke of Aosta, and it kinda works. The torpedoes act like mines almost.

It's better than just releasing the same cookie-cutter ships with slightly different stats and different flags.

why is no one on the pts?

I've had a lot of luck with the wacky 12km torps, they're slow but people are so unused to facing such long range torpedoes that they have trouble evading

For every one you see, there are 5 you don't.

Weebs and furfags are like democrats and republicans, or white chocolate and dark chocolate, or two characters in a movie played by the same actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=20B4Dvk_9cY

I often find that the ship I fired them at evades them while a distracted ship a few km behind sails into them unknowingly.

What does the Italian announcer say when you destroy a battleship?
La corazzata nemica sta what?

Best premium or tier to grind cash in? I'm running low.

Missouri

Fugg. What about Scharnhorst? I have a Tirpitz, but always get matched against tier X.

It's hard to have a bad game in Lucky Scharn.

Thanks. Haven't played in ages.

As far as cost-benefit ratio goes, the best premium I've encountered has been the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. It's not a useful captain trainer though, of course. I'd definitely say Scharnhorst is the easiest to turn a buck in and lots of fun too.

Scharn's got fast guns, a heavy secondary armament, knife-fight torpedoes, and the thickest belt armor at tier. Accuracy is passable so you can do decent in the initial skirmish, and once the flank starts to break she's goddamn excellent at cleaning up the rout.

Can I get a redpill on Hood vs Nelson? They're both T7.

I've done that a few times too! Miss the ship I was aiming at who avoids them but the ship behind it wasn't paying attention and gets hit instead! Can't wait to be able to launch 6 of them at once!

Why can't I fire one torpedo at a time

british cruisers can

They both have powerful gimmicks. The difference is that Hood's only affects retards playing the least popular class in the game and Nelson's undoes the work of retards and functioning substandards playing just about any class alike. Their respective average stats reflect this difference.

As can Gallant.

Hood's a fast battleship. Nelson is a meme.

What's hoods gimmick?

2500% defensive fire at 1.5km range.

Monstrous Defensive AA out to 1.5 km (2.1 km fully upgraded). Any CV who can walk and chew gum will simply drop his torps from further away.

so this is the power of pom poms?

ayy fuggen lmao

Do the other KM destroyers have Gaede's cute boxy stern?

Thanks! Forgot how fun she is.

>Do the other KM destroyers have Gaede's cute boxy stern?

Literally click on the tech tree to find out.

Yes, though I have no clue why they all have that feature.

Because it's cute! Cute!

It's AP autobounce angle is that of USN CA

>hey guys lets make "strong AP" the national peculiarity of german CAs
>but lets give them AP that can't pen anything xaxaxaxa

I hate WG

HE must remain important part of game
remember tsushima, comrade!

>WG gave them strong hitting AP and also free IFHE
>I hate WG
Wehraboos are the worst t b h

>strong hitting AP that shatters as soon as the target is angled in any way
))))))))))))))))))))))))))

krupp steel is inferior quality )))

hiding name so we can-t see your true overall stats /wowsg/ never change

haven't played in a while what is the next tech tree to be released?

La corazzata nemica sta affondando.
The enemy battleship is sinking.

>it's another "your team stays bottled up behind the one point they actually supported" episode

>the one point they actually supported
>implying my teams even support a point and don't just reverse to the blue line from the spawn

They're alright at ambushing unsuspecting cruiser and can pen fairly well at close range (like 7 km)

>"grab B or we're going to lose"
>"but that's where the destroyers are!" says the bismarck

Chink DDs.
Or BBaguettes if you're asking for something actually unique.

Isn't Kuma Luger's clan? Isn't he also a fucking redditor, just in denial? So can we get rid of both clans?

As for World of Warships on steam. I fucking saw this one coming the day Wows blitz came out

In china. Aviere has tits.

Is this skin a permacamo?

>but that's where the destroyers are!
>mfw I am in the Bismarck
>or the Z-52
It's nice to be top XP every time, but I'd like to win a gome now

WG pls, stop the BALANS

>Tirpitz and Bismarck are swapped
>T9 and T10 german BB get torpedos instead of hydro
Thoughts?

The irony is that this would be a buff for GK, because it's too fuckhuge to dodge torps, hydro or not.

No, and no, Luger is a high functioning autist who has to catch all the shima torps when playing Z-52 with hydro module!

haha meme

fuck off reddit

Wanna start a new dd line, which one should I go for, nazi or america?

Well then. There were these posts where Luger was going on about Kuma so I thought he owned the clan

Wait for SEAmonkey DDs, or start Germans.
The krauts are actually good at high tiers.

US DDs are solid, Russian ones are ))), German ones are kinda mediocre. Wait until the asian destroyers come out because they're probably going to be fucking stupid

I have both russian t8 dds and I'm kinda sick of playing them, they are pretty useless because of high detection range except for Ognevoi ofcourse, but she is just a worse Benson now

>asian destroyers come out because they're probably going to be fucking stupid
I can't wait for all cruisers get fucked even more than BB by WG's attempt to contain BB

>BBs getting fucked
it'd be a long time coming, that's for sure

>epicentre
>DDs exchanging blind torps in middle
>our shima is dropping way off to the right
>dropping torps with gearingbro on the left
>our shima crosses over into the middle
>runs right into my spread
>eats three of them
>"good job retard"
>"shit team"

>centre
leaf or anglo?

>okinawa
>"which way should we go"
>three seperate people say "b/c" "not a" "never go a"
>"if you go to a then the whole team gets bottled up in there"
>this happens

Im returning to wows, my server is SEA. Now gimme premium

What is a good 10 point captain build for the Myoko?

Okinawa is such a shit map, IDK why Weegee still won't delete that abomination.