pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

old thread

>Tomb Kings still not announced

>no banners/musicians
>no speeches aside from quest battles
>no 1v1 giant animations, they attack each other’s ankles instead
>no minor settlements
>no night battles
>no units pushing siege towers
>no reload animations for the majority of units
>no seasonal changes
>no multiplayer avatar conquest from Shogun 2
>no burnable cities mechanic from Attila
>no siege escalation mechanic from Attila
>no random civilians running around during a siege feature from Attila
>no dynamic music feature from Attila
>no vomiting soldiers during battle when the army is struck with the plague feature from Attila
>no breathless and tired looking soldiers during battle when the army is fighting in forced-march stance feature from Attila
>no unique camp-site battle map while in encampment stance
>Karl Franz visually holding Ghal Maraz even though he hasnt unlocked the quest yet
>Archaon's helmet clipping still not fixed
>generals no longer gain visual upgrades as they rank up(i.e. viking generals in Attila would gain a gold trimmed helmet at rank 4 and a fully decked out gold helmet at rank 8)
>no dismount cavalry option during battle
>no shock cavalry using swords in melee
>no visual trade caravans or trade ships on the campaign map
>no roads
>n̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶s̶
>no naval battles
>no family trees
>no governors
>no BANNERS AND MUSICIANS

2nd for migrations

>mfw Tomb Kings could be out before the end of the year

The RAPING of the Elves is going rather well.

>muh foundation patch
>muh gimped game
The game was literally out for more than a year before that patch and the RORs were added and even Norsca. I know they did some good changes but jesus christ can we stop with the bitching about how unplayable it is without it? Foundation patch will come. New start positions will come. Why the fuck do you feel the need to complain that patch that's been out for less than 3 months is delayed by a few weeks? Christ you fucking sperg lords, im having fun with Mortal Empires, maybe you should try to as well.

PICK YOUR FIGHTERS !

Did someone played enough for chaos invasion?
CA say its going to have some "twist"

At least you have your autism

I love this general. Everytime you hype yourself up upon some new release and everytime you get disappointed.

I CAN'T PLAY MY FACTIONS KNOWING THERE IS MORE STUFF THEY ARE ADDING TO THEM AT AN UNKNOWN TIME TABLE

The only thing better than Mortal Empires is the impending ©Radious update for it. What unique units are you hoping to use to conquer the entire Warhammer Fantasy realm, perfected by Team ©Radious?
I mean... /twg/... You DO play with the ©Radious Overhaul Modification, don't you?

kangz are coming in december
first lord/unit pack is next month

nth for testing in custom battles

you better add
>holds don't change culture after capture
to that list user

Turn 135, no Chaos invasion yet.
I need my bro Archeon.

Get out of here you dumb anime girl

>this is what I was wearing when it happened
>go on, tell me that I was asking for it

>Tomb kangz aren't coming for halloween
AHGHHH

BREWSKY KNIGHTS!

>raped by a qt elf princess
nice

>master of the WHITE tower

Really, Raimi?

There is unironically nothing wrong with ME and it can only get better from here when lord positions are changed and only retards and /v/ermin will complain

>you will never get paid more than $1,000 per month just to shuffle around files in an editor

I know you're memeing but come on

Do you NOT want surprise Tomb Kangz for Halloween?

More types of Gors or Minotaurs. If It happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Radious, mod of patricians!

No, because I know that they'll release it a few months after the release of the game just like they did with Beastmen

But you don't even WANT it?

>having trust in CA

>less blood showed up practically moments after blood DLC
And thank heavens for that.

Anyone else prefer the old attack order sounds to the new ones?

Do I need to have both TW1 and 2 installed to play mortal empires? I only have a 128gb ssd

> Unit has absolutely no basis in WHF lore and was only inspired by completely unrelated WH:40k lore

No but the real question is will blood and gore transfer over from the first to the second or do I need to buy it again?

nice game catards

That doesn't disable cheevos, does it?

>runs like shit
>nobalance
>missing content
>playing cat & mouse with an AI that can spam doomstacks
Add in some extra bullshit VH penalties and I just give up on ME. Will be playing TW1 instead.

they should've delayed ME desu. like with Bretonnia. I think they didn't want to have another Bretonnia where they say soon after release but then it ends up being literal months after.

I don't think we'll be mounting this one's head on the wall lads.

I don't think so, although I can't say for sure because I've still got it installed.

No you don't.

Tomb Kangz are pretty good

Fucking kek

Never said that

Greatswords (flying)

What, mods? No they don't.

What's the most gullible intelligent race in Warhammer?

Is this a function in Mortal Empires? What does the text say when you make relations better/worse between the empire or dwarves and other old world factions

>finish turn
>move your army a little
>finish turn
This is hell

>Click on Phoenix Guard
>Not a sound
Why wasn't this fixed in ME?

It's the high elf influence mechanic. I dunno, if you have warhams 2 you can check though.

user this was funny th first few times, now its just sad

Just press skip alert

I need to make a list of all units that can be recruited in a single turn using global recruitment.
The reason is that expendable units that get wiped out in an autoresolve can be used as casualty heatsinks in that they'll get wiped out and replenished immediately while the main force is practically unscathed.

How do you even get there with the starting Carstein army AND take it?

Reposting from previous thread

A third campaign centered around a global chaos demonic invasion would actually be pretty cool if done well. Honestly, the Vortex should have been saved for something like this. The rituals would see new swarms of demons invading all over the world as it becomes more unstable. I agree that it was a good idea that was not executed properly. Still, a chaos invasion where demons team up with WoC, Norsca, BM, and chorfs would make for a cool campaign if done right.

ok

>was only inspired by completely unrelated WH:40k lore
Which 40k lore?

Big 'uns have always been a thing in fantasy. Black Orc Big 'uns are a reasonable extrapolation, albeit kind of pointless.

The starting army has 3 vargheists and 3 fell bats. I just killed their air units with them, engaged at their control point, drawing all their units away, then backed off while everyone else broke the gate. It takes some micro but it wasn't that hard, especially with the blood knights, early RoRs, and the starting vampires

I never really played TW1 except for a dwarf campaign. Picked up tw2 for mortal empires. Is it worth my time to go back and play TW1?

Oh, well pardon my autism. I know that Radious also adds 'Grot' units though, and that's definitely just inserting 40k into WHF for no reason.

>shills in full damage control mode
>drones in full buyer's remorse mode

What a time to be alive.

Is confederation disabled for WE's in ME? Or is there another step that I'm forgetting. It's been a while since a played them.

Need level 3 oak

Gib dorf please

Not planning on touching ME until CA fixes their fuckup but in WH1 you needed to upgrade the oak to tier 3.

> Only played one campaign of TWW1
> Played the most boring fucking campaign out of all of them
> Bought TWW2 at full price when you have all of TWW1 to play still
> Asking if its worth it to play ME even though it will doubtlessly be patched and better in a few months and TWW2 will begin getting discounted

1500 POINTS MINOTAURS

VS

1000 POINTS KROX

Rolling

Oh shit, thanks

minos should roflstomp kroxigors

>completely unrelated WH:40k lore
They're thematically related at worse. GW would cross over units between Fantasy & 40k. Nearly all of the Demon roster crosses both, including canons on motorbikes and robot spider monsters. Dark Elfs have Sisters of Slaughter, the fantasy version of Dark Eldar Wyches etc. It's a solid basis for new units & lore.

The thematic different between crossover races is:
>What if X race was in a primative/medieval/early-modern fantasy world?
>What if in an alternate universe the same X race was in a futuristic Sci-Fi galaxy?
They are the same races just in different worlds.

I believe in the power of reptiles

I'm playing as Sigvald and instead of going through the North, I went straight down to Kislev and wrecked shit

How bad an idea was this?

Go Minotaurs, you beautiful bastards.

If anything, 'grots' are even worse than 40k, since that's the trademarkable name they gave goblins in Age of Sigmar.

Seeing Skarsnik and Gobbla being sold as a 'Moonclan Grot Warboss (tm)' just sends a shiver of horror down my spine.

Is there any mod avaliable in the Steam Workshop that would enhance my Vlad von Carstein playthrough in Mortal Empires campaign?

Geez

Alright I'll try the cheapest taurs

Good because it doesnt worth to mingle with Norscan until we get the actual Norsca DLC and foundation update

As Jew Teclis, where do I want to go in the old world to secure the best resources? I also have to set up a new capital because this one is kinda shit.

how is that campaign so far?

1250 points taurs

vs

1000 points krox

Krox still got wrecked

It's beautiful.

It's any unit thats one turn recruitable in normal recruitment, plus you have to have a -1 to global recruit time modifier going. If you can get that to - 3, don't know how many factions can do that, then 2 turn units count too.

>foundation patch being missing isn't a big deal

The fuck is wrong with the greenskins? On turn 18th all their lords are in mutionus gits army.

Honestly I'm really enjoying it. Good relations with the rats to my east, going to finish the crusaders off then enter the badlandsbowl

Swordmaster bully not so tough after getting BULLied

Croc attack speed is too low

I'm not disappointed though.

BTFO how can cold bloods even compete?

they buffed K8P city so hard.

Anyone know where chaos shows up in the southlands? Is it the Shifting Sands or Great Desert? I plan on putting walls + the new awakened battlefield buildings all over so chaos gets raped with attrition when they show up

Minos are pretty nuts. I'm guessing pheonix guard absolutely murderfuck them, though.

>they took away his ice phoenix and gave him a goddamned eagle
Is this the most abominable change in ME or what?

>brainlets not having fun and shitposting instead of playing

L M A O

Queek have no warpflame thrower now.

Looking forward to a Badlands Bowl that isn't just Greenskins/Dwarfs.

After Tomb Kings get added, they should relocate the Strygos Empire to where the Teefsnatcherz are now.

Shielded variant, same price as phoenix guard

lol @ the steam reviews

Only 73% positive because shitters thought CA handed out ME for free to everyone who only bought WH2