>Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST-Ksevw6NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate the discord and I am going to shoot it up

BIG

thank you user you're the best!

GETE

DO YOU EVEN GOD FORM

Calm down pepp. just because you had a bad experience last night doesn't mean you need to do anything violent.

I'm not Pepp, I'm Leo

Wait a minute, if you're Leo then how did you properly read their post?

Don't lie pepp. Ever since last night you've been fantasizing about brutally raping every discord fag with your fat futa dic

Who would you want in the next Xenoverse?

Episode 113: Thrilled! Fighting Maniacs Saiyans Battle Again!!
> Universe 3 warriors go after Goku (who used up his stamina fighting Jiren), but Caulifla stops them and tells Goku to fight her. Goku readily agrees, but lacking the stamina to become Super Saiyan, he aims to increase his stamina while fighting.

> Caulifla declares that she will fight Goku! But finding herself at a disadvantage, she calls her protégée Kale over to fight with her. How will Goku handle these two tough Saiyan opponents?!

Episode 114: GHASTLY! EXPLOSIVE BIRTH OF A NEW SUPER WARRIOR!!
> As Universe 6’s Kale joins Caulifla to fight Goku, the tension rises as she is overwhelmed by Goku’s attacks. She then transforms into a berserker Super Saiyan, but…

> Through her desire to be of use to Caulifla, Kale successfully controls her true power! And then Champa teaches the two of them a secret technique…?!

Episode 115: Goku VS Kalfa!!

Are you ready /dbg/?

>> Universe 3 warriors go after Goku (who used up his stamina fighting Jiren), but Caulifla stops them
I feel bad for U3, I like those robots yet they didn't have their own focused episode yet.

>fantasizing about brutally raping every discord fag with your fat futa dic
That's nothing new though. I barely dipped a toe into the discord.

CLAWS!

Neat.

Why yes, and if you pledge your soul to the Pepsi, The One True Soda, you too can know the bold, refreshing taste of divinity.

Any and all Coke drinkers please form orderly qeues for more efficient incineration

Would you a fem vegeta?
i sure would

Everything related about the ToP, but I bet they will wait the next arc to end so they have 2 DLC arcs.

both cauli and kale were almost kicked out
why were they waiting so long to do that?
i guess no matter the universe saiyans are always going to be stupid as fuck

goku

>liking pepsi
LOL pepsi is garbage and you should stop shitposting about coke.

If she was a bit more Toned than yeah, but I'll even take normal Saiyan saga Vegeta. He's perfect

I prefer a different soda to both.

Stop fantasizing about raping anything! It's unhealthy!

>kalfa
double colored ssj hair or I riot

What if it's just rape roleplaying?
Like, oh no I fell down and also my pants flew completely off somehow. I sure hope no one takes advantage of me in this state and rapes my exposed tender hole.

Well I guess if it's just roleplaying and no one is really getting hurt than it's fine. But it's very strange

God I want to see Kale and Caulifa get BLACKED so bad.

Calm down matos

I want Parsa to fart on my face

You need to stop

You need to fart on my fucking face

I want to sniff your stinky farts mmmmm *sniff* smells like eggs mm yes

Parsa is gone

>people are allowed to take up the chat for hours talking about cloaca fucking egg laying fridge vore that should technically be part of the banned furry content
>go crying to the mods over a bit of brap posting

This is hilarious desu, they should keep going

I want to fart on (your) face

I doubt Kale will get BLACKED if she isn't the first one.

NO THAT'S OK BECAUSE-

>flamboyant pink haired faggot
>doing woman
pick one

PARSA MORE LIKE FARTSA

Do you think SSJ farts smell any different?

I don't even like brap-posting, but I have to agree that this is pretty stupid.

Parsa is a prime example of why discordfags need to leave the thread.

MORE LIKE BRAPSA

Why do you want a dead thread?

How about we all draw our cac's?

Draw your CaC farting

I can't draw that well

What's your CaC, I'll draw them farting

At least I'm good at the game

The brap posting is just shitposting though, they started in sfw lore of all places and had to be told to fuck off several times by like two mods before even moving to nsfw, and by then it was clear they didn't want actual discussion.

what about futa cock vore?

that's fine, that's a perfectly normal fetish haha

He BLACKED Future Bulma and almost Mai though.

And? It doesnt excuse that others get a free pass on equally disgusting and technically banned content.

Plus, they werent interrupting a conversation and derailing it to do it as much as when those other people come in and do their thing. People are needlessly up in arms about it.

>the face of ragequitting.jpg

Hot.

Then the complaint should be about not stopping the banned content, not about moving obvious shitposting.

And there WAS a conversation happening, a person was asking for opinions on poses for a drawing.

>Champa teaches them the dance from the stands
I can only assume with telepathy

>And there WAS a conversation happening, a person was asking for opinions on poses for a drawing.

Are you talking the recent brap posting in nsfw? Because i am and no, there wasnt. There was a lul in conversation and Parsa didnt even start it anyway, Shab did.

Fuck Champa

Gladly

I'm talking about where it first started, which was in sfw creative a few days ago, they only moved to nsfw because a mod told them to fuck off.

Fuck off, no one in this thread gives a shit.

At this point I care more about Namekian fights or Vegeta vs Toppo.

Post your theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=ST-Ksevw6NQ

'No'

I'm just excited to see Toppo ring Vegeta out

>implying that will happen
LOL, that's as likely as yamcha showing up and beating up jiren.

>Goku decides to go SSBKK against Toppo
>Vegeta is weaker than Goku
hmmmmm

>vegeta is weaker than goku
Nice try, vegeta has shown he is better in SSB many times.

>three fucking episodes about literally the worst saiyans to ever exist

He's also shown he's a major jobber, Vegeta's gonna be ringed out to up the stakes for Goku to get Ultra Instinct back

>he's also shown he's a major jobber
>implying this doesn't apply to goku too
I'm not sure I understand your point, goku got a new powerup to immediately job.

>yamcha showing up and beating up jiren.
It can happen, Yamcha dies and Jiren is out, that's a win for U7.

Shab, wow, what a big loser that guy is

Yeah, and he's gonna get it back and beat Jiren with it after Vegeta is ringed out by Toppo

I hope jiren rings out goku

Good thing he won't

Proof?

Parallel's to Namek, where Vegeta was taken out of the fight and Goku won after obtaining a new power. There's been plenty already like Kaioken x20 and the Spirit Bomb

There's also parallels to broly but i doubt goku is going to get a bunch of power and punch a hole into kale's belly, though that would be nice.

>There's also parallels to broly
That would explain why Vegeta is acting like such a fucking bitch

>acting like such a fucking bitch
>saves his child from falling off of the stage
>tells master roshi he's great
>is about to beat the shit out of toppo
Where is the bitch part?

>wasting your energy
Yea so smart considering he did fucking nothing with it.

Vegeta has been acting like Cell saga-lite Vegeta and it's shitty.

In what way

He got a more powerful ability than anything Vegeta has :^)

Not to mention that fucking FREEZA gave Goku energy and Vegeta just moped out Goku unlocking some new power

Because going backwards on character development is bad. What kind of question is that?

Maybe it would have done something if Vegeta wasn't such a little bitch.

Frieza is simply repaying a debt, he has already said that.
I'd be pissed off if the worst character kept on getting powerups that equated to nothing in the long run, what are they gonna do next give him ultra instinct {super saiyan god super saiyan} {kaioken x20}?

Repaying the debt was giving Goku energy to fight again, the Spirit Bomb had nothing to do with that.

You say that but don't point out how he's "going backwards in character" Him not giving energy was smart, especially considering he keeps using SSB though honestly it seems like they can spam it non stop now.
No it wouldn't don't kid yourself.
No no goku tried to do the same thing, when frieza fired that one hand blast while he was leaving he was just trying to give him more energy since he wasted alot using that blast!

The point is that Vegeta didn't try to do anything, he left Goku lying on the floor and questioned him about UI rather than asking after helping him up

Vegeta has always been about saiyan pride, him saving cabba and then punching him after for making him do that is proof.