/drg/ Danganronpa

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

gooDOTgl/forms/X0qjzwsxuKUnug0z2
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/162444470365/oumas-once-ive-fallen-in-love-with-someone-is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

kiyo

Fucking delet this.

I love my darling husband! (disgusting OP edition)

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

yoohoo

Best girl with another girl imitating her

I want to fap while Miu films my pathetic cuck face!

Why does tumblr hate anything remotely good looking?

Chisa!

Say something nice about my wife!!!

I love Junko!

I think Naegi needs his own version of the Madara Uchiha copypasta.

Mugi!

I love Tenko!

I love Junko!

Mommy!!!

I honestly can't tell if the artist was being satirical or not.
Fucking poe's law at work.

She's stinky

Post good art

Meet Mugi's favourite Dangan

shes a cuck

Hello Anons. In preparation for a possible future mod I'd like to get your opinion on certain Dangans via a /drg/ character poll. I'd appreciate it if you guys would take the time to vote.

gooDOTgl/forms/X0qjzwsxuKUnug0z2

Had to change the dot because Veeky Forums'd think it was spam otherwise. Gonna be posting this every so often for a while so anons of all hours will see it at some point.

Why Tenko?

I love Kiibo!

>not rantaro

I want to fuck Kaito!

What artstyle is this?

Mahiru is cute and my loving waifu

MONACA~!!!

I need more evil Mugi images!

Tumblr

I want to breed Tsumugi and Junko plenty of times

I took the time to type this out so screw it

#
>Ouma could be saying two truths
That doesn’t line up with his character or what he stands for at all, if he wanted his cheesy out of character romanchikuu moment with Saihara he wouldn’t have mentioned the murder at all. Plus, it’s obvious as fuck he’s messing with the watcher.

As I said, if Ouma had had significant scenes with Saihara before this line or even after this line then I wouldn’t be so prone to brush it off as a lie, but he doesn’t show that he cares about Saihara more than anyone else in the cast, which cements my opinion that he’s lying.

Ok here's where the whole "it's JUST a reality show" thing falls apart for me: there's such a lack of outside interference when it comes to the game really going to shit from a broadcasting standpoint.

Ouma uses EMP weaponry to completely knock out any sort of broadcasting from the murder site, and yet no one in those hours from the staff or crew even attempt to come in and fix the problem. He literally prevents the recording of one of the most (apparently) beloved parts of the show and the showrunners do nothing to mitigate that.

Kiibo gets his antenna knocked off, preventing the audience from participating in the game or controlling him. He then goes on a destructive rampage across the school with the full intent to kill all of them without any sort of real, dangerous opposition, and is only stopped when Saihara talks him down, which is not something TDR could've expected or relied on for this situation beforehand. Not once is there an attempt to step him and actually stop him outside of the exsials, which are clearly shown to be blown away relatively easily.

The entire staff of TDR outside of Tsumugi and Monokuma seem so hands off for what's supposedly a very scripted reality show.

I can't believe it's not Mondo

I call it the CalArts classic.

I can't believe it's not funny

Everyone does.

Half these faces look like they belong on Guzma

Miu big family

Well OP i hope you're happy. You've been waiting all day to post that OP haven't you.

Who here is a creep?

It seems that they separated themselves from the game and left Monokuma and Monocubs as the AI to keep the game going. Being close nearby would risk getting caught and risking ruining the game.

It will be the most difficult thing in my life to carry on after this, as I've spent so much time and consideration into something I'm not "good enough" compared to everyone else in, but thank you for your consideration

Miu big dick

If they had fought on that day who would have won with Naegi vs. Kamukura?

Naegi was alone apparently

Me.

I'd give her the 4 kids she deserves!

Say something good about Hifumi. He must have done at least one good deed,

Naegi
He has the best luck stat

Define 'creep'

Stop posting, Komaeda.

Izuru unless Naegis lucc does some Komaeda shenanigans.

How would Naegi or Hinata have reacted to the fiction twist?

I love Kiibo!

KISS
LOVING
SLAG

He treats his waifu well.

Life without Kaito has no meaning.

Fool. Educate yourself on oumakokichi's blog before making such ignorant comments oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/162444470365/oumas-once-ive-fallen-in-love-with-someone-is

Naegi would have broken way more.

Hinata would have just straight-up gone "Fuck you, I'm crashing this game with no survivors."

Is Aussie Celes a boy or girl?

He knows that 2D>3D

He died without much resistance.

Girl (male)

yes

It's not a cheesy romanchikuu moment, it's a dark joke about his attempts to bring Saihara to his side as his partner to take on the killing game and about Miu's death. The entirety of chapter 4 with those attempts leads up to him saying that, and before then there's plenty of times where he takes interest in Saihara during trials and interacts with him as well. He respects Saihara's talent as a detective and gets a little too obsessed with bringing him over to his side. Framing his true feelings with a dark joke about the situation absolutely lines up with his character.

If he had said something like "I love Saihara so, soooooo much my heart can't take it", then I would agree with you, but it's much less subdued than that. It's not unbelievable to me that he holds some amount of affection/attraction/admiration for Saihara in his attempts to bring him to his side and he wraps that up in a dark joke. That interpretation doesn't fuck up his character at all.

"Messing with the watcher" doesn't make any sense either when that line has absolutely no effect on his ultimate plans for actually fucking with the watchers. I

Kaito wouldn't have said that.

Naegi would be all "muh hope" and hajimeme would just go full nihilist. So basically what happened in their respective games

Tfw all this SaiOuma talk just makes me realize that Komaeda will forever be the only canonically gay DR.

>Even though you’re a subpar reserve student, why do I care about you so.
C a n o n

Easily second best girl of her game, not counting Junko ofc.

>we will never get a Danganronpa: Ludenberg spinoff with Celes doing some Kaiji-tier gambles
WASTED POTENTIAL

He is /oneofus/.

that ikoroshia + box 15 mashup is fire

When did they ever say it was scripted? I thought the implication was that the killing game was allowed to play out as naturally as possible for max drama/lulz/DESPAIR.

>he respects saihara' talent as a detective
Lol

A guy who will succ you for money

She's my favorite DR1
I want this so bad I have considered making it myself.

Mugi talks about how she wrote up their character arcs and shit though

Putting the lewd in Ludenburg

Bearded lady

He'll pay YOU to succ

But he thinks Saihara is a fucking retard that needs to have his hand held through every tricky trial, that’s why he guides him along in chapter 4, why he spoils the trial for him, and thats also why he has the will to go through with his own murder in chapter 5, because he doesn’t believe in Saihara.

Cute!

>we will never get the amount of gaybait SDR2 had ever again
>we will never get doujins on par of Zakiko ever again
>we will never have gay magazine spreads for V3 characters
>we will never have a ship like komahina ever again
I hate NDRV3.

>ywn be her boytoy butler
This existence is pain.

Post Top 5 girls and guess personality.

1. Junko
2. Celeste
3. Ibuki
4. Kirumi
5. Maki

No problem mod user

Koko! The hell is that OP...?

>Junko watching them fuck

maybe she just wrote the main details and let the students naturally play out their roles?

Wrong. Aussie Celes wants to be bullied since his waifu would dom him.

Submissive with slight masochistic tendencies. Preference for gentle femdom. You wish Kirumi's love hotel event had her break more out of the "maid" role.
How'd I do? 30%?

he died

Tsumugi only wrote her personalities, and because of that, she can predict to some extent the way the killing game will play out, but Ouma's actions in chapter 5 and everything about it were completely out of her control. The rest of the game played out exactly as scripted though.

My my, so many votes that don't correctly answer the gating question.

What gives, /drg/?

1. Celestia
2. Kirumi
3. Toko
4. Junko
5. Akane

He guides him along in chapter 4 because he believes that Saihara is the only one objective enough to come to the right conclusion instead of letting his emotional attachments to Gonta sway his conclusions.

The will to go through with his own murder was to stop the game and keep Saihara alive by default. He definitely didn't think Saihara was retarded, which is why he put all the counter-measures to being found out in there.

I want Maki and Saihara to bond over their obsession with Kaito. I want them to share the photos they've secretly taken of him and commission a Kaito dakimakura from Angie, which they take turns sleeping with. I want them to stay up late each night talking about Kaito and what a cool, understanding bro he is. I want them to fight over who gets to sniff Kaito's sweaty towel after their exercise sessions. After Kaito dies, I want them to take pretending to be him, wearing his jacket along with a wig (styled by Mugi) and a fake goatee. It's the only way either of them can experience joy or sexual pleasure.