Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWOoHM7oUOM
youtu.be/_2avSq-82oI
bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46427
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raid?

my ilvl is 273 what can i do to get better gear? do i have to wait until next week for weekly crap?

first

any PC fags want to do a nightfall or some shit?

TWAB basically adresses all the points I wanted them to adress.

1st for the master race (PC)

shyguy here. i suck massive nigger dicks.

Yes. You can start an alt (transfer a sparrow for it).

>tfw no emissary gf

Shyguy here, I'll join when we have a few more people because I don't want to talk if that's ok

>not talking
>in raids

Oh? I was led to belive AA was a actual status on weapons? Will this ruin certain weapons?

I wanna consider d2. It's getting free ish updates? Does it has premium currency or lockbox equivalent?

I'll talk during the raid but I don't want to talk about personal lives and socialize

nobody does retard

>not making dg part of your family
virgin shy guy

>talking in public
no thx

Here's the link to the last thread since OP is a faggot
Also post some webms you guys this game has been out for a few days let's have some fucking content!

what's the matter with you mate? are you that autistic? show us your cock. we've all seen each others. be part of the team.

>decrypted the fighting lion
this is just a meme weapon for disrespect in pvp right?

Greetings, Guardians. Mynameisbyf here.

So I guess we have

2/6?

anyone else want to join up

>I was led to belive AA was a actual status on weapons?

It is.

>It's getting free ish updates? Does it has premium currency or lockbox equivalent?

Free balance patches and some small content updates every 3-4 months as well as weeklong activities that happen once a month or so. There is a premium currency but the only thing you can buy with it is cosmetics.

It's a shit decision that means you could if you wanted to map your kb&m to the xinput API and use the auto aim and there's basically nothing they can do to stop it. Updates ain't free it's a season pass. It also has premium currency and loot boxes. 3/10 buy literally any other modern AAA title

Looking for Oceanic based timezone/location friends to play with or an Australian/"Oceanic" clan to join/play with on PC

Bnet name is poke#1307

Yo.

Question: What does it look like when a Nightstalker is stealthed? I heard its like the predator but some people seem to have no problem targeting me instantly.

welcome newfriend

Be ready to get it from your next 10 engrams.

I can't find you

Its a meme weapon yes.

>what does it look like
Well you just posted a webm of yourself in third person showing you exactly what it looks like so I'm not sure what you're asking really.

it is really easy to see movement even if you've got active camo going

that's not gonna cut it. I'm glad there aren't any white women in this game or you fags would be posting waifu shit all day.

I'm antisocial there's nothing wrong with that please stop I just want to raid I don't mean any harm

Trying to figure out more information about this game. Are there any good resources for noobs yet?

poke rhymes with bloke and if you like blokes then you're gay i like that. i'll add you

wait... every game with stealth has had what the user sees and the enemy sees be different.

Are you saying when stelthed I look like a bright shimmering blue light?

hmmm what about when I'm standing still?

>logging my peanut butter in myfitnesspal
>go to type in JIF
>type in Joff

fuck this place forever

Sent you a friend req.

3/6 already

anyone else?

youtu.be/iWOoHM7oUOM
youtu.be/_2avSq-82oI

Thanks

So if I wanted the weekly content I'd need season pass...

Tbqh the prices are in line with prime access on warfarm but it seems to be a all or nothing scheme that would make small spending not be worth it.

Might wait till Xmas to do something then

Its an incredibly easy to understand game, what could you possibly need a guide for?

>So if I wanted the weekly content I'd need season pass...
No, thats fucking retarded and not what I said.

>Holliday when she's older than 12
>Zavala's disgust when

That's what you get for being a disgusting phoneposter.

Yes, it's christmas lights all the time. It's main use in PvP is to hide you on enemy radar.

But I am posting on PC, user.

Go back to neogaf, pedo

No, only expansions need the expansion pass

4/6, ideally I'd have to start soon being on Bonghours.

you do know that eventually we'll look up the raid group on your mates name in destinytracker? your name will stand out. you'll be under a microscope shyguy. is that what you want? do you want to be the centre of attention? do you like the spotlight? it sure as fuck seems like it mate. on top of that you're a poof cunt as well. do you like it when your boyfriend mounts you and focuses his prick inside you and only you? do you like men, shyguy?

Anybody wanna raid on xbone?

We need 3 more people, still haven't heard fromt the shy dude

I'm up for a Raid.

>bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46427

>actually putting in penalties for quitting competitive games when there was nothing about matchmaking improvements
>changes to mod economy only
>Control score limit still too high
>nothing about the 3 (THREE) planned livestreams in November
dead

they really should have went with cross play. i want to wreck console babies so badly

FUCK OFF JIRO

JIRO

I'm telling you guys, shy guy is a namefag baiting for some ez (you)s. He will either never show or he's well known/slandered like Joff or Jiro

>It was jiro all along

faggot

user, that wouldn't be fair. Even the wost PC player would go 40-0 every match against top console players.

I'm not shy

I'm glimmer capped. What should I spend it on?

so? peasants are used to being shit on

prestige?

I sent you an invite

Bungie know that, and because they're welfare participation medal cucks, they didn't want to unleash us alphas onto console servers

Anyone on pc wanna do nightfall?

>nothing about the 3 (THREE) planned livestreams in November

What do you want them to say? That they're holding three livestreams about the upcoming DLC?

Mods. Only thing you can spend it on really.

I'm at 257 light, should I do the MIDA quest or wait?

you an get blues up to 265 so wait

265, faggot.

I'll be there in a sec, just switching stuff around in DIM

I've been farming blues for two days and my power has only gone up to 230. This seems extremely slow and tedious. Am I doing something wrong?

yes

4/6 for raid

need one more if shyguy joins

>considering making a new titan because shoulder armor is tiny on females

Should I

Clear out your cookies then.

Anyone have the image with the release timeline for pc content? The one that outlines when the raid will drop and whatnot, want to post it for a friend but I don't have it. Or if anyone knows where to get it, looked like maybe bungie made it.

What light level do you need?

What activities are you doing? Public events are the best things to do

What? Gear that drops is always only 1 or 2 power levels higher then my average

last week at bungie

It wasn't an autocorrect thing, it was a mental habit.

Joff lives inside my head rent free, apparently. I hope he enjoys all of the empty space.

270+ only

ok thnx, im retarded

get purple gear and upgrade it with those 1-2 powerlevel increases

Ah, thats it. I will post it here so you guys can see it if you need it.

dont let that cunt join. his self importance and attention whoring will only drag you lads down.

I don't even know who it is, no messages or anything.

4/6 for raid now, need two more

stream

If I'm wearing the purple gear how do I get the legendary shards? I've only seen like 3 pieces of purple gear the entire time I've been playing

Why do they specifically show that NF Normal and Prestige are being released on PC this week?
They never showed it for the console

Also what the fuck? When is Faction rally meant to be back?

Time to reveal name shyguy. Potentially have a 5th.

Probably next month? Same as IB.

My guess is after the raid releases for prestige we will sync up with the consoles, so we will get it when they do.

I don't think the shyguy would like that if he was on stream

Hunters seem underpowered in general. They have a couple of nice things, mainly Orpheus Rig, but seem weak overall.

S H Y G U Y

R E V E AL

W H E N?

I don't think he exists