Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez
exhentai.org/g/1132388/4df70a81ab/
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo?t=185
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kara!

How do we save it?

Playbirth

after a month of playing her i can say that menat is 100% the worst character in jive season 2

Best one is Abibi by far.

bullet!

>Baiken doesnt need buffs!

Set the Goose loose.

The sheer ham of Sigma's voice makes a every other character's voice sound like shit. Except Jedah of course.

her game is dead

Okay guys, here's my story, I need some honest advice.
I've always dreamed about making my own fighting game (because I was a kof player when I was a teen, back in 2005).
I kept that dream and then I started to make games on my own, on XNA back then and game maker, then I moved to unity and java, even some C++ pong game I made before.

I learned to draw and I have posted my art here before.
But making all the animations and art a fighting game will need is beyond my skills and capacity.
I would love to make my own fighting game and I need to make my dream game.

But I need some advice.
Will people give a fuck about a prototype (I'm not planing on making money off it, is my dream) of a fighting game in Unity, but using sprites from other games (like kof, sf).

>but use mugen.
No, let me explain.
I wanna make my own gameplay designs, and make characters that will benefit from a certain playstyle and will be broken as fuck and complex as fuck in said style, so my plan is to mix and match sprites from diferent characters from diferent games, keeping diferent specials togheter, just to make the character the best the genre has even seen.

My goal is to just use the sprites and make a demo fighter before even thinking of hiring a real pixel artist.

Will anyone here (or in the FGC) give a fuck about said idea, even if it was just a free unity demo?

Needs more bowling.

If your skin is as hard as steel and your clothes presumably aren't, wouldn't it be better for her to fight this way normally just to save on clothing expenses?

Have I drifted into a magical realm of thought?

So is her playerbase

akuma > abigail > ed = kolin >>>>>>>>>> menat

i expect BIG menat buffs next season because her vtrigger is the only redeeming thing she has and they're going to add another

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, MvC and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea..... Key word, might.

>97(OP)Anonymous
>Fighting Games General /fgg/ 10/26/17(Thu)21:49:08 No.19366769787cfebe3a7531ef26649a7858(...).jpg87cfebe3a7531ef26649a7858241786f.jpg (3.63 MB, 4600x3253)File: 87cfebe3a7531ef26649a7858(...).jpg (3.63 MB, 4600x3253) google yandex iqdb wait3.63 MB JPG Fighting Games General /fgg/ Anonymous 10/26/17(Thu)21:49:08 No.193667697 pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Brand recognition

Game can't even reach 1.5k when Korea is sleeping.

He's cute

Do Nash green parts smell bad? Looks nasty.

when's new fightloli manga

I mean, he's a corpse.

People will always try shit. Just don't use the sprites as is, do something like pic related in case some bored lawyer at a company gets wind of it.

Prototype will help you pitch your idea

supersniff

Ibuki no.........

people will give mostly annything that is free try

When's Makoto and Sakura?

>Two brand new Dragon Ball FighterZ characters to be revealed by IGN next week

Just use rough concept animations. Devs do it all the time in the early stages of development.

my idea is to make the prototype using other games sprites and to test ideas before making something usable.

if It gets popular, I may get some fan artist to help making it.

My goal is to make the autistic version of dwarve fortress but in fighting games.

Maybe make something that feels like a mix of every major fighting game, something like smash + SFII + Tekken + Soul Calibur.
The goal is to use both the D-pad and the stick in a gamepad combining both 3D movement with 2D movement.

for the love of god pass me the salsa

If no Beerus in base roster I'm not buying.

Imagine being an 18 year old kid in grand finals at evo against Tokido when just 4 years ago you were another online Ken.....damn.....

Just use mugen cristian.

Mike Z did that. Do you want to be Mike Z?

That was a good one.

Post your drawings.

Gotenks and Kid Buu, calling it right now

>If I shove everything together everyone will love it!
Ummm sweetie...

el hermano

>be 19 and have autism so you can grind all day
>sniff adderall and play a top tier character that rewards you for having reactions
>????
>face tokido in evo grand finals

>infiltration became a family man and got guile hair
>lost his powers

>Not making an autism simulator for the guys who have been playing since SNES
???

you already have divekick and smash if you want a casual shit.

Source?

>Bison does unsafe unga fullscreen for literally no reason at all
>Gets punished
>Tries to mash some stupid shit out
>Gets hit
>Does a throw while Karin isn't even close for some reason
>Again gets punished
wow what a cheap top tier character

>Just read this 3 minutes ago
ah. I see you're a man of taste also.

exhentai.org/g/1132388/4df70a81ab/

Good luck on your kusoge retard.

>jab aa
>corner resets
>retarded corner carry meterless
>hits you like balrog (don't say combos are hard when plat diapers are doing them)
>retarded walkspeed AND fullscreen options
>light light light light light light light still in range to tick throw
>fast moving backward cc button with no fucking hurtbox so good luck whiff punishing
>super has no scaling
>stuns you in 2 mistake when she's in
wow what a fair and balanced character

I hope there's a heaven and I can watch every stream without missing a minute, bros

Yeah it took me a while too. It happened to me like 5 mins ago too.

not him but thanks a lot. finally something good and no dumb shit in the tags.

But what about game informers cover story.
Are they really not going to have jack shit? They didn't even talk about that dragon ball mechanic they introduced yet.

>fgc is alt-right
youtu.be/m7ZuffBrloo?t=185

shaggy and red shaggy

is there any good stick figure fighter?

I'm so hype bros

/fgg/. should I wait for SFV Arcade Edition to buy the game? Or it doesn't matter since it will be free for people who already own it?

I'll try it. You may wanna use some basic ass sprites of your own but I get why you wouldn't.
Also, do you plan to make money off of this? Because you won't, I think.
Sounds very ambitious, user. Too ambitious in a way.
Minus the being a bitch part, why not.

The biggest issue here is if $20 difference is a huge deal to you?

basically you get season 1+2 characters and some preorder costumes for $20 more than the base game

is saving a few dollars worth waiting months

well, I was thinking I could make a stick figure in blender and use those animations.

*rwoobs*

>15 damage anti-air that doesn't work all the time
>""""resets"""" that any character can do
>Meterless corner carry isn't anything special
>Comparing two meter combos to meterless Balrog damage
>Crazy fullscreen options but still can't get in on fucking Birdie
>Muh throw """"mixup""""
>The everything Karin does is safe meme
>Suddenly CAs doing damage is a bad thing
>Menat stuns you in two mistakes when she's in nerf her now

>A pair of characters
>Through an american media outlet
They've only been releasing that stuff in Japanese markets. That means they're probably characters relevant to the american market, ruling out anything in DBS past Hit. Wouldn't be surprised if it is Beerus/Hit since thats what's airing in on toonami in the states now

When is she getting announced for crosstag?

Just use other sprites and do what the other user said. Your artwork isn't bad and you could probably get very decent at sprite work in the future.
I'll play your prototype.

*marbles your path*

I've missed most of season 2 of SF5 past the Akuma release and I've had a thought to get back into it.

What's all changed since then? How are the S2 characters? I've seen a few bits of gameplay of each and the only ones that seem interesting to me are Ed and Zeku.

I think cancelling lights into special sfv is even more annoying than cancelling lights into mediums in SF4

I get super half the time instead of dp

*OHOHOHOHS*

thanks

>why am i so perfect

Does Jam have the best rock hard nipples in fighting games?

>Tfw she's gonna get 1st place in the character poll and she's gonna win Capcom Cup this year
I can't wait bros

>people actually use her AND waifu her
that's amazing
how can kof angel fags even compete

pre-nerf sfv cammy >

>dpad and stick
What will you use to push the buttons?????

Say something marvelous about carol's partner.

17er?

>gamepads don't have 4 buttons and 4 shoulder buttons
???

wish she looked like this in game
not that ses' ugly but

How many thumbs u got

Real talk

Would Fighting Games be more popular if it had more competitive White players?

US is doing better in SFV than SF4, but there is a clear lack of white player during a time where being white is more important than ever in this country. Which white players can we help give more exposure to?

Save it from what?

lite em up

What is the difference between whiff punish and counter poke

lmaooooo

white men can't jump (in)

Calm down Rashid

OMG, not twitch views. Tekken is popular in Europe and Asia, nobody there cares about american tournaments or event/streamers.

ffs it is really that hard to get?