Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEkATMOl6WU
discord.gg/hJMSTFq
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1460716231303174412
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Five consecutive red zones right on top of me as I am looting or moving
I'm singin' in the red

youtube.com/watch?v=fEkATMOl6WU

is there an update going on now ? was in the middle of teh game and lost connection , noww wont let me reload

>tfw driven through and ran through the red zones in over 100 games and have yet to take any damage

>Connection closed
>Connection closed
>Connection closed

Chinese players are literally unkillable. I just shot one of them 9 times in the head as he stood still and revived his team mate, and he didn't even flinch. I can't believe no basic ping lock exists.

in the middle of the game , yet they said we would be able to finish the game , those fuckers !

100MB patch

I got it and can't connect

никтo нe мoжeт пoдключитьcя. ждeм.

They were working on it, but it has its own problems, mostly with people playing with friends in different regions.
The issue is they can't ip lock the chinks out cus it 'discriminates'

>The issue is they can't ip lock the chinks out cus it 'discriminates'

Yes they fucking can, other games have done it, league did it, CS:GO does it. Absolutely no excuse to let fucking gooks cross play in US when both have 400+ ping.

>Finally give in and buy this game
>Right into an update that breaks it

LMAO KILL ME

HOLY SHIT I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME! WHY IS THERE A FUCKING UPDATE THAT PREVENTS ME FROM PLAYING EVERY OTHER DAY!?

where do I find the patch notes?

>try to play for the second time in about a month
>it's a maintenance episode

Csgo has a more restrictive mm function, not a region selecting function. Frankly its probably been done this way to pander to the Asians who don't want to play with the Chinese.
(assuming butthole is even able to detect your region based from the ping in the first place, remember the default AS fiasco)

I believed this, walked through the red zone and got a bomb on my head.

And last until when?

If it lasts exactly one hour it should be done in 20 minutes

Dubs decides my pubg name

BallzMcGobblington

stankysnausage

I am the best at this game the rest of you are complete fucking faggots

cuckedlord666

>tfw shitting on someone due to superior audio setup
He thought the red zone would maks his movements and didn't expect the olde windowjump flank, the poor soul

naruto_uchiha1999

Children-Diddler

whitelivesmatter

Kiddie-Diddler

whiteprideworldwide

MyWife'sSon

games? anyone? I'm not that good but hopefully i'm not terrible either, though I am a bit tired desu

PLEASE GAMES NA

>notice the reviews are tanking
>they're all copy pasted /v/ shitposts
Jesus Christ

this general die for reaching page 10 and you want games? join discord and ask there

I would but I need to sleep

I posted in both desu

thanks for the thought, at least

OK so will they have a sale this Halloween or stay full jew because it's a massive success anyway because I plan to buy this game

oh and I heard the hack and cheat ingame is pretty fucking terrible

At this rate cheaters will start having to pay serious money to keep at it. It's becoming less financially viable.

Part of the reason for the cheats was to sell loot crates with all the xp they were getting.

it's not too bad in NA. the bad part is how poorly optimized it is. they have actually made it WORSE with time. without a pretty beefy rig you will drop frames and lose fights for it.

Highly doubt it will go on sale. It hasn't gone on sale since it started and early access games don't really go on sale all that often either. It's possible but don't count on it.

damn it, how do you deal with this?

givintheSUCC

ChineseAtHEART

Have a good computer. I have a 4770k/290x and i get 50-80 fps depending on the area on low settings

you don't

gasallchinks14/88

GoPalestine

just got a top 2 in solo fpp. got too antsy on the last kill and flubbed it. it was enjoyable though

gator masher pink

I want to stop playing this cancer ass game

You just gotta bee yourself user

AnimeIsForFags

Holy shit this game is fucking garbage, why am i even playing this.

>6 solo wins
>65 hours played

I-is this g-good?

I still haven't won at 73 hours.

FluttershyNonBinary69

This makes me feel better. But how can you not win once with 70 hours played? With that amount of time played the odds are that you'd get final circle RNG luck at least a handful of times while in a nice camping position.

Most of it is as a trio so we're already at a disadvantage. Neither of the other two can stay together. One couldn't kill anything until literally two days ago. The other sneaks off because 'we're taking all the good loot' and we'll suddenly notice he's a kilometer away again.

XxSephirothxX666

Are you mostly playing duos and squads with randoms? I always assume most people here mainly play solo. You should really give solo a try, I think it's easier to win solo unless you have friends who are really good and are clear communicators.

We play squad without a fourth member. Solo is much easier but whenever I have time to play, they insist on joining me.

>"Solo is much easier"
>0 wins in solo

I've barely played solo.

Made it to the top 1200 players in Solo FPP.

Fuck Offerino

Sasanka

PuffySpiderVulva

>Part of the reason for the cheats was to sell loot crates with all the xp they were getting.
Sounds silly, you get fuckall money from regular crates, even dirtfarmer chinks wouldn't want to bother with that

>they have actually made it WORSE with time.
t. didn't play a few months ago

>mfw too scared to keep playing FPP

I don't know why but it's so much more stressful and terrifying playing FPP solo, I get startled way more when I get shot at and don't see it coming.

Just play safe. Stay near the edge of the blue circle and you'll know where most people will come from. If you can find a suppressor, all the better.

Middle of white circle is far superior to edge of blue circle.

>get shot from at least 3 different directions since being in middle of circle
>best spot
i am not shroud so i cant deal with that shit

Only during the first few circles
Later it's often better to be able to clear one side and then go into the circle with your back clear

>squads
>For 3 games I decide to land away from my squad and go for the first drop
>Get the first drop in each game
>3 AWMs

I-I just wanted a mk14 or a groza

What gun has done the most for you /pubg/? Not necessarily the best gun in the game but a gun that you seem to do well with.

For me, I've won most of my games with just the UMP. I usually get 5-8 kills with it and finding the SMG suppressor is never too hard. Even with just the other attachments i can usually light people up in the last few circles with ease.

UMP or M16

Reminder that one invite for discord is missing, for the other, more active one
discord.gg/hJMSTFq

This guy wins chicken

HitlerDidNothingWrong1488

wat

w-wrong thread

>when you break the line of sight by hiding behind a tree so the chinese hacker can't hit you with his aimbot

Who else here absolutely /deviant/?

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahh there is a hack that removes trees grass bushes , they can still see you and know youre there

Lately I would have to say the kar98. Them 1 hit knocks/kills unless they're wearing a level 3 helmet are so fucking crucial

That's exactly what I do. I make my way to where the blue and white circle are the closest and clear areas as I move inward. Make me feel a bit more comfortable, especially during the last few circles knowing someone is less likely to sneak up on me.

This but more due to my aim getting better. I still carry an AR or SMG secondary but now that I've gotten the hang of zeroing my sights and a bit more patience I've been wrecking shit with it.

Fuck all the pistols though. I drop those as soon as I get another gun.

steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1460716231303174412

Sounds pretty gud

I'm pretty sure I can count my pistol kills on my hands.

If I have a kar98 I like to keep anything I can put to full auto as my secondary, preferably a SCAR but I'll take an M16 too.

>crouch jump through window
>window doesn't break

Why is this shit not fixed?

TrapsAreNotGay

Yeah but consider how minimal effort it is to just aimbot all game and turn a 40 minute game into 10 minutes.
60c and 48c in USD isn't a joke to the chinks.
3 cases and you've got enough to buy yourself a dinner.

1st AKM. I've got more kills with that than any other gun. The recoil is fucking aids, but I'm used to it from CS:GO.
2nd is probably M16
3rd SKS/Mini
4th Suppressed SMGs
5th Revolver