XRP PUMPING BUY QUICK

XRP PUMPING BUY QUICK

Holy fuck!

WOW I sure love buying at the top

It's down 9% how is that a pump?

>bull flag

It's a vacuum pump, duh

Why is there someone scaring people to panic sell and driving the price down?

Banks are stocking up and don't want neets to get onboard too

This is what whales say to get neets to hold their bags.

So what's your explanation for someone purposefully driving the price down for days now? That stack of btc is always there and never sells it moved next to the top of the sell list to cause people to panic and keeping the price low but I'm sure you must have missed that considering your head is so far up your ass.

Someone needs to buy this guy's XRP and it will skyrocket again.

Do you seriously think banks would buy something like this? Protip: I work at investment bank (the only sort of bank that would ever dream of some whimsical bullshit like this) and we wouldn't touch this with a 50 foot pool. We've discussed it a few times but if you kids knew who actually held the majority of this stuff (another protip: the dev of the coin owns the most) you'd never buy it.

And why doesn't Bittrex show distribution anymore?

There is another 3btc that is always there now too doing the same thing. I think there are a team of people doing this.

Do you know anything about Ripple?

I didn't say anything about banks but someone is clearly actively driving the price down and causing it to remain artificially low.

Protip: you use "protip" unnecessarily and sound like an idiot.

>I work at an investment bank the only bank that would think of touching this
>meanwhile the third largest bank in the world just got into this
Stop LARPing retard.

Watch it on bittrex for yourself.

They are also doing it on the bid side.

How are those "walls"?
I myself own one of such "walls".

I've been watching them for three days and they never sell them they just move them around and cause panic selling.