ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xJ2rO74DSs
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Narm/VideoGames
youtube.com/watch?v=OpPDQsxici0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for thrust vectoring.

Time to bring back the big

>because it bears repeating
It really doesn't.

Eternal best livery

gilf

>Please understand

You can stop shilling your shitty OC anytime, Quizno.

>every poster I don't like is the same person
It's like I'm really back on /nepgen/

>/nepgen/
As if we needed to confirm shit taste

Its probably just quizno samefagging.

>/nepgen/
cancer

>10

Post tunes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xJ2rO74DSs

Quizno is the only one who would post something like that so yes it is the same person...Quizno.
:^)

Shut it Quizno

An award-winning cartoon in Strangereal

fuck off already quizno

I wish the soup was poisoned

Good edition

Go the hell, Quizno. Only attractive girls, either animu waifus or planefus, are allowed on this general.

guess dis planefu before i go to sleep

Reminder that moeblobs like poochis will never beat the beauty and sexiness of anime girls like Fiona and planefus like F-15

You know at least make it a bit of a challenge

Ho-229

I hope they show the same gameplay demo at Paris Games Week, but with planes other than F/A-18 and F-14.

Is QuizNo the SEAfag who has been invading other generals with his autistic tirade?

Night buddies

Confess your sins buddies, Mobius Christ is here to listen and pardon

For A2G is still prefer shitter controls mode

I like [spoilers]unconventional and asymmetric designs[/spoiler] within reason

>spoilers
No clue how that happened
Remember to proofread your posts buddies

Get hype buddies
Today's the day I hopefully bring you guys something cool

Fuck off, namefag.
Also, it's "hyped", not "hype".

I still don't know if I prefer fighters or mecha.
I like exotic designs more than actually practical and grounded ones.
I never gathered the patience to complete ACJA.

>first spoiler
Why not both?

I meant when they're separate, obviously. Macross is a godsend.

Are there any buddies well versed in capeshit?

No clue then it's just like asking if you like tanks or planes more. They're so separate that I feel there is no real competition. It's both interesting.

Not at all but now I'm curious

I've been exposed to a decent amount of it. What's up?

>Hey there sport! How's liking life as a subject of the glorious Eursian crown?
>Get out of my town you fascist pig

>get into enemy airspace
>about to take down ISAF fighters
>F-22 flies past nose
>it's got a ribbon on its stabilizer

>4

>be sovereign nation composed of hundreds of thousands if not millions of citizens
>full sized military decked out with the latest in cutting-edge weaponry
>have your entire war effort easily stamped out by some fuckin guy in a single plane
>One (1) plane does such a number on your military and your economy that you develop a Belka-tier victim complex and spend the rest of your existence as a nation whining about being facefucked by one plane
>Erusea still hasn't had the 'Hmm, maybe it IS me' realization yet

Just as I promised

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Narm/VideoGames
>the death of Chopper, aka Captain Davenport might have been more heartrending if the cries of anguish from the squadmates didn't sound so orgasmic/like they were constipated.

I always thought that, but what always really bothered me was the fact that the radio isn't always transmitting, so that means Nagase and Grimm had to deliberately transmit, cry into the radio for a few seconds, and then cut it off again. The image that brings up is beyond retarded,

Speaking about radio transmissions, I just noticed that in a scene from Top Gun that somehow Maverick is able to hear Iceman despite the latter doesn't press the push-to-talk button on the throttle when communicating with the former as shown in the picture.

Similar error happens in Area 88 series as well

I don't know. Silence would've worked a bit better, but it never took away from the scene for me. It's silly, but angry grunting sounds retarded no matter what tbqh

>so angry you wrestle the controls so badly that you keep pressing transmit
That said radios in strangereal are weird shit anyhow. Especially the enemy chatter and all. Maybe they're just yelling at the enemy

Immersion broken
0/10 movie

Comms is on the throttle on the Tomcat?

>maybe if I cry in the general direction of the enemy, they'll feel bad

>tvtropes
desu the radio transmissions are kind of dumb in all the games except for maybe 4, though 5 is easily the worst in this regard.

All modern fighter jets have the PTT button placed on the throttle.

Like I said at the end of the last thread, all comms, not just the AWACS comms felt more realistic. Hearing an enemy squadron say something along the lines of 'Target is directly ahead, all planes cleared to engage' is much more satisfying than hearing 'NOW WE WILL SHOOT DOWN ALL THEIR AIRLINERS, BURN DOWN ALL THEIR CITIES AND SACRIFICE ALL THEIR BABIES TO VOLCANOES, MWAHAHAHAHA'

6 suffers heavily from this as well.

Well they aren't subtitled unlike everything else like , so I assumed they are non diegetic

>tfw that means Blaze is imagining Nagase and Grimm giving those weird moans

Oh FUCK that's even weirder

Non diegetic means it's only apparent to the viewer, Blaze as a character wouldn't hear them

And I'm a complete retard, thanks for the clarification.

>the tumor is reddit
different site, buddy

Come on, the cheese is fun and what gives it character.

Ace Combat 7将不会在个人电脑上发布。 该系统已被取消。

Yes, you are.

>9

Are Dorniervich and Pilot user here? I need help with dealing two aces in Red and Blue.

Specifically THESE TWO, and specifically THIS MISSION.
youtube.com/watch?v=OpPDQsxici0

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE

Too late

>literally a CFA-44
More sad people needed, any ideas?

Sad Yellow 13? Sad Pops? Sad Harling? Sad Fiona?

>pixy vs cipher.webm

Max and Milia are definitely comparable to Galm Team in both skill and style. Max is a tactician first and foremost, while Milia prefers to duel and taunt FIRE AWAY COWARD when faced with a strong opponent.

0/10 you didn't even try

What's got your panties in a twist?

Why the heck was I called out? I just wanted help from Pilot user and Dorniervich because of the Macross UltFro Max and Milia arcade dogfight mission.

It's a show, the fuck kinda help you need watching a show

>its a show
>Macross Ultimate Frontier
>a show
are you brain damaged

Macross Ultimate Frontier has a mission that recreates the BATTROID ATTACK arcade segment, complete with CRT screen effects, but instead of Max Vs Milia it's your pilot of choice versus the two aces.

You think I've got time to know everything inside out and pinpoint this on the fly? It looks like a show, I don't know of what it's from, so I make the call that it's a show.
Thank you for clearing that up

I've been binging Marvel comics, figuring out which publications I like (Iron Man, Spider Man and the X-Men, as it turns out. Normie taste?) but I have no illusion of catching up due to the sheer volume of stuff to read, so I was wondering if people had advice as to what skip and the like before I go to /co/ and ask.
I also have some interest in Batman when it comes to DC, but I've no idea where to start.

I havent played that mission but my general advice for the PSP macross games is to just joust in jet mode. Unless that mission locks you in the other modes, then I got nothing. Spam specials and melee while circlestrafing

>Nosferatu
Why did you think I posted that? No clue why they renamed it though

>tfw no buddy waifu for mock dogfighting

/co/ tends to suggest to just pick a run you like, artstyle or whatnot, and to read through that. Otherwise there is just too much and there is no real consistency in half of them anyway.
For example I just read through the compilation Rocketeer stuff at the time.

But that is just general advice I got no clue what is actually good for those franchises

How would that translate to practice, though? Within short series runs are easy to see, but for longer running ones I guess it would be a matter of reading till I get to plots I don't like and then skip until the writer changes.

Kinda annoying to apply ACZ tactics in that particular mission desu, especially when the battle enters the third phase where they stick to Battroid mode. Considering that the Max Custom VF-1A (they both use it) has the annoying special ability of going full Char Aznable, jousting becomes a total chore. Spamming specials becomes more difficult, too

I'll have to try. Where is the mission?

Ult Fro Macross timeline, right before the 0-G Love mission.

Got a screencap? Because I've not really bothered with the campaign at all.

Good question, but I guess that's where people would have to tell you. The other one was just general advice like I said.

Unfortunately, I'm still at work, so I can't really help you there. What mission are you in within the Macross timeline anyway?

Just got a save so I could browse through the lot because that sounded like a fun mission

Oh, then it'll be easier for me to describe it to you.

It's probably around mission 11 or twelve. Check if the map shown is CHALLENGE! INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE on the briefing screen. It's basically just the high-altitude skybox map.

>tfw I just realized it's a Ultimate Frontier mission and thus isn't in Triangle Frontier
Reminder that the updated release is Triangle, not Ultimate. Misleading subtitles.

I'll probably get TriFro when I convince myself to like its academy/VN mode. I'm having trouble coping with the no-trans VN mode on Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaiban+ already.

This damn thing begs for a translation patch. Ult is pretty heavy on english menus at least, but Triangle seems to have fewer.

But yeah I think I found the mission, I'll test it in a bit. I'm gonna assume you flew around with a VF1 too.

You only need to play it if you want a custom pilot, iirc. You can play timeline missions without touching it.

Hell no. I went diving in there using both Max and Milia custom J-frames.

Oh. But I guess I want to experience the VN mode too.

Is Spain going full Belka or what?

No clue, it didn't force me into batroid at any point. Max and Millia just had three phases. That TV effect is overdone though.

>VN mode
It looks to be just a standard VN with some missions thrown in. I wish I could read any of it though

Care to explain what you're on about?

>TV effect is overdone
I know right? It can get distracting when they both go into overdrive mode and you want to evade them.

Also yeah, there's no real railroading about the modes to use. I just don't know which units would be best used and what packs I might need to score an S or better.
My previous sorties included:
>Max J-Frame, basic
>Max J-Frame, Super parts
>Milia J-Frame, basic
>Milia J-Frame, Super parts
>S-Frame basic
>S-Frame Super
>S-Frame Armored

I also equipped Macross Cannon for my backseater just in case I can corner them, but no luck so far.