Nothing makes me saltier.

D.va buffs when?

>from Massachussets
>tfw Boston has the worst roster on OWL

Feels bad man, guess ill just root for Seoul

Im so glad they decided to make junkfag completely OP
gg blizzard

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759395949?page=1

It's nice to hear a bit more stuff on what they are working on.
However I do think this report should have come a week ago and could be worded a bit more specific.

Oh well, I am looking forward to what changes can be made, just hope they come soon.

Literally the most picked tank/dps/whatever she is in the game by pros user. She doesn't need them

???

but the battle net forums told me she sucks

HEY YOU

Are you looking for people to play with? Join the /owg/ battle.net group. Find people to team up with.

NA group: blizzard.com/invite/dJLlxsxMm
EU group: blizzard.com/invite/b5qruGvR

Join the the one that pertains to your region. The more who join, the easier it is to make groups.

strawpoll.com/ff3ac46d

Settle this anons.
You know in your heart the answer

How to fix Mercy:
>single rez cooldown is increased to 60 seconds
>OR: rez eats up 30% of ult each use
The main problem with rez is it being low risk/high reward. There is little reason to not spam rez on the nearest corpse the instant it's up. The only time a mercy main even gets to rub two neurons together is when the tank dies next to another teammate. If blizzard is so adamant on keeping rez in game then it HAS to be kept as a limited resource that a player has to keep track of until the time is right.

Are you implying Ana is meta? Because she isnt user. Not by a long shot

Some dude in the last thread was asking about ideas for heroes. Here are some of my shitty ideas that have been brewing in my head for a while. Feel free to share your ideas/tell me why mine are such shit.

1/2

Defense Builder/Saboteur

Weapon: Electricity Rifle/Rail Gun
+Medium/Long Range weapon that shoots a lightning bolt that is hitscan (think Zarya's laser but with 25-50% more range)
+Can shoot through Barriers in the same way Winston's Tesla Cannon can.
-Can fire 6 shots before reloading, short interval between shots. Each shot does 25-30 damage.
-Can't headshot

Ability 1: Jamming Device [Shift]
+Small building that can be built and hidden around map props. Very small, maybe around the same size as Symmetra Turret
+Can be placed in the same way as Symmetra Turrets can
+Is visible to all teammates through walls
+Distrupts enemies, causing their abilities to have longer cooldowns as long as they are within the building's AOE (cooldown delay could be percentage based or a flat number of seconds across the board)
+AOE roughly double the size of Volskaya first capture point
-Has 1HP
-Long cooldown
-Has a noticeable audio queue that alerts enemies that they are within the AOE

Ability Two: Electric Wall [E]
+Building that can be placed on corridors. The actual physical portion of the building is attached to solid surfaces on either side of doorways/chokepoints.
+Slows enemies that pass through it for 2-3 seconds. This includes Tracer/Genji/Doomfist if they dash/charge through it. Maybe it would also disable abilities for 1-2 seconds if you pass through it.
+Has 50HP
+Does a small amount of damage
-10-15 second cooldown
-Maximum width is around the same width as the entrance to Volskaya second point
-Maximum height is roughly the same as Reinhardt's shield.

Ultimate: Overclock [Q]
+Cuts cooldowns in half for allies/removes cooldowns altogether
+Works in an AOE around the character. Maybe double the size of Lucio's AOE.
-Lasts around 10-15 seconds

Make it a channeled ability like hack

that way she cant jump to a corpse surrounded by three people and still res

What if Rez didn't bring people back instantly, but it brough them back in 3/5/7/whatever seconds?

Like Auriel's rez in Hots. So all Rez is, is essentially a glorified single use Sym Teleporter. It save your the trip back from spawn and speeds up your respawn, letting you get back into the action instantly.

But then by that logic, even just typing that out sounds really fucking dumb that Sym has to get 100% ult charge then drop the teleporter somwhere safe for allies to use it while mercy gets in on a 30 second cooldown

2/2

Combat Healer/Close Range Point Defense

Weapon: Double-Barrel Shotgun
+Very high damage assuming all the pellets land
+Alt-fire unloads both barrels for even more burst damage
-Can only fire twice before reloading, or once if using the alt-fire
-Very wide spread, you basically need to be face fucking enemies to get max damage.

Ability 1: Build Health Station [Shift]
+Constructs a healing station that is roughly the same height and width as Torbjorn's turret.
+Can be placed like Torbjorn's turret.
+Is visible to teammates through walls
+Can have a maximum of two healing stations deployed at once.
+Provides AOE heals, AOE is roughly the size of Lucio's AOE. Not sure whether the healing station should give out burst heals every few seconds, or if it should provide constant healing.
-Has 50-75HP. Not necessarily squishy, but shouldn't be a chore to destroy
-Healing AOE aura is visible to enemies, letting them know exactly where the station is visually (this might be too big a detriment, who knows).
-Cooldown only activates after one of the stations is destroyed
-Healing rate does not stack if both healing station AOEs overlap

Ability 2: Teleport to Health Station [1]/[2]
+Allows the character to teleport to either healing station instantly by pressing either 1 or 2 on the keyboard
-10-15 second cooldown

Ultimate: Can't think of a name, fuck it [Q]
+Improves AOE range and healing rate of both health stations
+Either doubles HP on both healing stations or makes them immune to damage (but not Sombra's ult)
-Lasts 10-15 seconds

I just want more builders that don't revolve around shitting out turrets

DON'T USE THE LINKS! There area actually NO trannies and all the people in the battle.net group want to do is to play. Not worth your time.

I can't do this anymore.

I've been playing to long. Just to get the fuck out of gold.
If I can't make it here, I'll never make it in the real world. What's the point of life.

See you all on the other side.

so where's the tranny certified ERP discord?

We don't ask about that in these parts. Go somewhere else.

I love Angela!

I want to make her happy and help her achieve her goals in life!

McCree fucked Sombra. He closed his eyes and imagined it was his waifu Ana.

Would Doomfist still be viable if they fixed his hitbox to be more consistent? The guy has a 0.5% pickrate.

u can do it user I'm rooting for you

At this point I think Overwatch threads make me more angry than Overwatch.
Holy shit, why does everyone have such lazy and shitty balancing ideas? It's always just "get rid of x character" or "play a different game"'

Pick mercy or lose

Yes, they need to widen the hitbox. I'd also appreciate it if when you canceled the punch the CD was 1 second less, and if he could angle his punch like 10 degrees up or down because it's retarded how it only flies straight.

>when the scatter deletes me out of nowhere
>when the hook gets me in the ways unclear
>when onetrick dps instalocks
>when new hero sucks dirty black cocks
>when the nerf is another buff
>when he says "we've been working on stuff"
>when the trolls are filling the comp
>when the devs are pushing esport
>when i lose my ult to the stun
>when the pros are saying "I'm done"
>when the reddit is meant to be pleased
>when arcade is a broken abyss
>when tf got more viewers than us
>when the roadhog was run by a bus
>when I'm rekt by smurfs and cheaters
>when critique is met with "delete this"
>when they ban me for spamming voice lines
>when their posts are filled with lies
>I'll ignore all "Jeff's about to kike it"
>Maybe you should play a different game if you don't like it?

The problem with that is if your team loses before the rez finishes, that person then gets rezed into an enemy looking to charge their ult

Blizzard insider here.
I have some thrilling news.
Yes, the new hero will be African and we think it's groundbreaking!

No, it's actually quite simple. Stop playing the game if you don't like it. I just don't understand why it's such a foreign concept to you idiots.

>people complain about Mercy mains
>people complain that no one wants to play Mercy
Really sounds like you guys need us, maybe you should be nicer to us.

No, it's actually quite simple. Stop replying to comments if you don't like them. I just don't understand why its such a foreign concept to you idiots.

Can't wait to watch Overwatch esports.
Kaplan said they added more features

>Game is now color 1 vs color 2 particle effectts
>Instant replay by clicking on kill feed
>Oh neat that means when the game is ongoing It's going to be interrupted by some sick ass widow shot they want to replay
>All teams now have different colors
>Red vs blue
>Green vs yellow
>Different saturation depending on who's the attacker

Wow this will not get even more confusing to watch!

>Stop playing the game if you don't like it.
If he leaves there will only be 2 people left.

>those games where your mercy is dead 90% of the time while their mercy has a non-existent hitbox

>When nobody focuses their Mercy so you get her to 10% as Genji and then get sniped by some DPS like usual.

You already said that, buttercup.

Even if they solve the color problem it will not fix the amount of clusterfuck that happens on camera.
youtu.be/pt21UcUcNZY?t=34s

Coloring shit wont fix anything

The next hero won't be support, I am betting on this.

But sweetie you have 60 IQ. ;)
Booboo you forget things.

Thats a good thing. Mercy shouldn't just be able to bring someone back risk free.

SHE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE ABILITY THAT SHE CAN MISS

When other heroes miss, they don't feed the other team and stagger the entire rest of the team.

I'm surprised they didn't make an overhead minimap, considering how important positioning is in this game and how much that would help.

I have 500 hours playing support heroes. I do not want to play Mercy. I never liked playing with Mercy on my team or on the enemy team. The current meta is AIDS because this shit is being forced onto us.

I get that many people enjoy playing the hero and that's great, but she is the absolute worst hero to force someone onto. Non-Mercy players would prefer to be forced to fill literally any other hero.

I fucking suck ass at this game. I can only consistently do decently with Roadhog, and I think it's due to the self-heal and hook, and how forgiving his shotgun is, but to be fair I always tend to lean towards shotguns for how they function in games.

Anyway, I want to ask for advice here, just what the fuck do I do as say 76, and they have a Reinhardt or Orisa? Just sit there and work at the shield? I've tried switching to Junkrat or Bastion to try to break through them faster, but I just feel like it doesn't matter, or as Bastion I just get focused or something.

Your days are numbered heal slut. The bell tolls for you, blizzard will come for you and the nerfs will be devastating.

...after blizzcon
And after a month of subsequent PTR testing where absolutely nothing is changed.

Casters will have that but the technology isn't there yet to give it to players because of visibility checks

filthy spic here
any options for us third world shitters?

Every time I'm defending on second point of volskaya and the enemy makes a push, I have literally no fucking idea what's going on or who's a teammate or enemy

If you miss anything you feed the enemy team by effectively not damaging them/disabling them

You are always punished by missing.

In FFA, why does Ana's talking the only one that sounds like she's on a team?

>after blizzcon
if world cup is played on Mercy patch they will lose everything

>views
>hype
>marketability
EVERYTHING

What was that, DPSubhuman? You'll have to speak up so I can hear all the nice things you're saying if you want heals. :)

>don't really play seriously or pay attention to meta
>like mercy the character, so play her the most
>playing some games
>do really well, on fire and rez'ing people and low deaths and stuff
>we win
>simultaneous 4 friend requests
>that's weird
>turns out people I was with were a stack and want to play more
>do well in a few more games, pick mercy every time since she's my favorite hero
>I don't usually add people but things are going well, they're quiet or nice enough
>after a few games, out of the blue without any warning, one of them tells me I'm "a good little healer"
Ok, not TOO weird, maybe he just has an odd way of speaking

>laugh and say "yeah I play her a lot, I think she's cool and really pretty" as a way to hint I like girls
>"are you pretty too?"
I thought you guys were joking. I thought these were all jokes. I had faith that this was a Veeky Forums thing or at the least an exaggeration.

Really? Was this recently announced? Cause most games I have seen they only have the regular view.

Developer update

Mercy can "miss". When a Mercy flies into the middle of the enemy team to rez me as baby D.Va, she fucking missed.

>there's a healer that could bring back players from the dead, fly around with shields, and full restores health at a record quick speed

>people still fucking pick the roller blading nigger that does nothing and a fucking low-heals muslim robot

H A M M O N D W H E N ?

nigga can you really blame the guy for thinking you're a girl when 98% of the woman that play this game only play her?

Oh yeah, they just released one, didn't notice. Why isn't up in the OP?

Here's the basic Soldier 76 strat: Stand on high ground, hold LMB, point at anything that moves. If all you see is a barrier shoot that, but otherwise focus on hero damage. Playing S76 on attack is not optimal, but if you have to do it aggressively use your sprint take high ground positions.

because nobody watches it because muh esports

why is there blood on the pistol? did she bludgeon the victim to death?

>Nobody ever adds me to their stack or calls me thier good little healer
What the fuck

hopefully never, I don't want Chu trying to write
Caesar like if he was in a fucking saturday morning children's cartoon villain

>When I run to an obvious chokepoint and die
>It must be the fault of that Jeff Kaplan guy
>Overwatch is dying, I promise, I swear!
>I promise I don't own Dva underwear!
>I spend all my time shitposting in threads
>I spend all my time insisting it's dead
>It's not my fault I got hooked by the hog!
>It's the shitty balance! This game is a slog!
>It's not my fault I got fucked by Junkrat
>It's not my fault that Reinhardt stomped me flat!
>It's totally fine to be placed in gold
>just ignore my rank Blizzard, and do what you're told
>I hate Overwatch, it's so fucking gay
>Oh, is that a new event? Time for some quickplay!

He isn't an Attack hero? So he's Defense only? I never would've guessed. Thanks.

Who is good on Attack and Defense, as far as Offensive heroes go?

this, god them trying to make Doomfist sound serious and deep.
Just stick to fun characters and don't get too complicated.

>the roller blading nigger that does nothing
This is what gold players actually believe.

We played on voice for like over an hour prior to this. There was no gender confusion, even before they added me.

I suppose no harm done, since I'm not a homophobe and he did play it cool after I just laughed it off and said "oh sorry I don't swing that way" so props to him but it's still so fucking awkward to hit on another dude in a game because of game stuff. Like just play the game my man. I don't hit on my team mates at soccer or paintball or friday night magic or whatever.

Same reason there is some on her. Probably shot them at 0 range.

Keep at it, just gotta believe user.

Witch Mercy is for shotas

I guess so, but they have the road to the world cup in the OP though. Guess they forgot to put it in.

The "attack" and "defense" hero classifications are one of Blizzard's biggest mistakes. They essentially mean nothing. Don't focus on their classification when picking heroes on attack or defense, instead focus on the particular point you have to attack or defense and how well a particular hero can work with it.

The best definition you can get for them is attack heroes are better at going around corners and shooting people, while defense heroes are better at shooting people as they come around corners. It's not perfect since McCree is a Defense hero by this definition.

EU is your option. If you don't play on EU, I don't know what to tell you. The group is determined by which server you play on.

>tfw only care about playing Bloo

I just want to be a good little healer and get headpats from my team :(

It's not his dick she cares about.

How do I fight the urge of self hatred when I pick symmetra? All I wanna do is play her for a bit but I just always end up picking a tank or healer instead cause I'll just feel like being a handicap.

>Hammond "motivation" in-lore is trying to get a rebellion going agaisn't humans while searching for archives regarding intelligence growth in apes/trying to get a society going in a nice and quiet forest while gattering enough strenght so that when they're discovered they're more hassle than it's worth to try and fight and just leave the chimps be

>Winston finally gets an actual rival that isn't Gabriel "Eat babies souls for dinner" Reyes and it even defies his beliefs, as in isolationist vs interventionism regarding humans because while Winston loves everything about them Hammond has seen what humans ultimately do with everybody that ain't in their group (intelligent apes, omnics, slavery, etc)

>This will never happen

Or even worse, it will happen, as written by Chu

bad waifu potential aside I actually enjoy playing her, I just need to take aim faster, never did quite get the hang of quickscoping

anyone else just constantly angry playing this game?

w-we have our own servers here too, m8

it's just that they're all under the "Americas" tag, even if we never get actually sent to the US servers

I enjoy playing as troll characters like Mei and Symmetra just because I know every time I kill someone there is some nerd foaming at the mouth in anger

Why is the NA group so dead

ask people to play, two of us are trying to finish the junken achievements, want to join?

Also I only just made the group 2 days ago.

then you should be able to join NA

>this is the daddies cummies rap
>this is for daddy, brap brap brap
>daddies cummies all night and day
>no, daddies cummies don't make me gay
>I love daddy with all my heart
>but if I want his cummies I have to fart
>A balanced diet of cummies and cookies
>daddies dick looks like a wookie's.
>after my cummies I take a nap
>and that's the end of my daddy rap

God, fan stories and ideas always end up better than what we actually get.

I only play junkenstein for xp and welfare boxes

Does next season start as soon as this ends or there is off season time?

more friendly pre-game banter between these two when???

I only accept cummies from teammates who say nice things to me

If you didn't already figure it out, the two of us trying to get these achievements done is giving us an exp bonus per attempt. We're also grinding for boxes at the same time.

And if that was the official story and someone made a fan story you'd say that fan story was better than this.

Yeah but all of the achievements are on hard and higher and that's harder to get xp on

That sounds nice and would be thematic.
Also I got the impression doomfist was meant to be the rival of Winston so that Reyes could have his rivalry against Soldier alone. The whole, intellectual but strong thing.

>hard to get exp on
Tell that to my my leveling up every two games.

soon if possible.