/drg/ Danganronpa

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

gooDOTgl/forms/X0qjzwsxuKUnug0z2
epicmafia.com/game/6262776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Junko!

Kiyo da!

Miu big family

Going on a date with Celes!

Miu!

>Not "High School Dating Edition"

MUGI!

Kyoko is best girl!
But don't tell the 15 year olds that!

I love Maki!

Mugi!

/drg/ is never going to recover from this

I want to hope-fuck Komaeda!

Oumaeda is cute! I want to buy this shirt from Redbubble and wear it every day!

Hello Anons. In preparation for a possible future mod I'd like to get your opinion on certain Dangans via a /drg/ character poll. I'd appreciate it if you guys would take the time to vote.

gooDOTgl/forms/X0qjzwsxuKUnug0z2

Had to change the dot because Veeky Forums'd think it was spam otherwise. Gonna be posting this every so often for a while so anons of all hours will see it at some point. The gravel question is to avoid response spamming and stuff like that.

/drg/ helps kidlets edition.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.

It's okay; they're too young to understand the joy of eating crusty asshole anyway.

Reminder /drg/ helps 15 year olds with their crushes
Reminder same /drg/ got BTFO by a 15 year old

/drg/ - high school relationship adive general

Maki's thighs~

I wouldn't thrust /drg/ to advise anyone on dating desu

You won't fool me Crusty Asshole Kirianon! My senpai is too pure for that! He would only eat her asshole after a proper cleaning!

Haha guys remember that time last thread when a guy said he was 15 and that danganronpa was for 13 year olds that was so hilarious ahahahahah we shouldn't ever forget that epic funny post that I made

what's happening?

Danganronpa V3 sex slave AU!

Kaede Akamatsu:
>Believes that she'll get saved one day by her friends
>Every day that her enslavement continues she starts to get more and more paranoid that nobody will save her
>Is getting increasingly worried that nobody will marry her after this
>Is mostly used for vaginal and blowjob services

Angie Yonaga:
>Convinced herself that being a sex slave is atuas will and is enthusiastic about it
>After a few months of service she starts breaking down wondering when Atua will save her
>Becomes neurotic, giggles and talks to herself.
>Very popular among customers who like girls with nice navels

Himiko Yumeno:
>Gets tricked into slavery after being told that creampies increase your mana
>Doesn't really understand how grave her situation is
>Customers have to keep the magic facade up
>Petite loli body makes her popular with fat otaku types

Kirumi Tojo:
>Offers herself into sexual slavery for the greater good
>Berates her customers for being scum of the earth, giving them cold hateful glares
>Customers are often masochists who like such treatment
>Popular for gloved handjobs

Maki Harukawa:
>Messes up a job and gets sold into slavery
>Because of how dangerous she is, she has had her arms and legs amputated
>Is nothing more than an onahole for those waiting for another girl to free up
>Cries herself to sleep every night knowing the orphanage wont be getting money anymore

Of course you do~

Good choice

Not "Young love vs. Global rule 2" edition

Hey buddy!

>thrust /drg/
>dating
what did user mean by this

I would pay top dollar to have Kirumi coldly glare at me.

Hey buddy

Miu Iruma:
>Offers herself into slavery because she's an idot
>Underestimated just how degrading it would be, regrets it immediately
>Very unpopular, often has to beg others to spend money on her (she gets punished if she doesn't hit a quota)
>Because of how unpopular she is, the only people who buy her are those who are interested in hard kinks such as scat and body modification

Tenko Chabashira:
>Primary has female customers
>They're extremely rough with her, often slapping her in the face and sticking her in uncomfortable bondage
>Gets told she has to do it or else they'll start using Himiko in that manner
>The few male buyers she has treat her very gently, which confuses her a lot

Tsumugi Shirogane:
>Customer base is nothing but creepy otaku
>Has to roleplay as a requested character
>Manages to convince herself that as long as she doesn't have sex as "herself" then she's still a virgin
>Cries whenever her cosplay gets ruined when her gross customers rub their smegma covered cocks all over her costumes.

/drg/ - Tsumugi Shirogane and Friends General!

THE ADVICE WAS UNIVERSAL!! BE THEY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL OR ADULTHOOD, THE ADVICE WOULD BE THE SAME.

bad fetish

You know, in all honesty out of the entire male DR1 cast, I'd probably fuck Naegi too... The others are either pricks, obnoxious, creepy or stupid... Herbivore manlet with low self-esteem who's also probably the nicest person in the school seems kind of like the only obvious choice.

Yeah but he was more denying the 'if you leave for a minute you're going to die' part.

Going on a date with Aussie Celes. Lots of handholding!

Which dangan would you want to own as a gremlin?

>V3
>was hyped as fuck because best man Rantaro killed a bunch of people, creating the shortest Danganronpa in a long time despite people raging over this
>This time, they decided to make a robot so you can see through his eyes
>nice perspective until Miu began to force him to check his shit every day
>huge wave of scatophiles comes into the series
>Keebo is now victim of literal shitposting
>Meanwhile the worst detective of all the danganronpas turns out to be pretty good, so much that he fucked up the ending everyone wanted to see
>tfw voted that they should live, and that Danganronpa itself should be fucked because that ending is the ending I've been wanting to see all these years but not because i want to end Danganronpa, i want a unique ending and then a new Danganronpa
>People are claiming this is the end to Danganronpa

Despite all the dramas, what were your favorite moments?

>not having "study sessions" with Ishimaru
This bad taste.

Oh goody, it's you

see

I would probably give /drg/ a thrust every now and again but nothing too serious. Just a pump and dump you know?

Gremlin Kiyo is cute.

Who?

oh good lord

>I'm 16
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Im back so how are you buddy

I'm fine wbu? Do you still hate Junko?

When it ended, and that our glorious Chinese overlords may now liberate the people of Japan from their repressive totalitarian dictatorship, now that the control of the propaganda ministry has been shattered. Comrade Mao shall live forever!

Looking spooky, Coach! Are you doing anything for Halloween?
I want a gremlin Saihara to pet on the head and feed fancy home cooked meals to.

>Not picking him because of how cute he is and his unwavering hope
You don't deserve him senpai

Koko! Stomach cramps...

No one likes trash

How do I avoid getting the steam window when I launch the torrent?

I want Ouma to call me "mommy"

I HAVE TO WORK OCT 30-NOV 1 SO IT SEEMS THAT IS ALL I HAVE PLANNED. A PITY. IF I WERE WHERE I WANT TO BE THAT DAY, I'D HAVE MANY OPTIONS. INSTEAD I WORK OUT OF TOWN.

Miu please

I want Monokuma to call me "mommy"

Buy the game on steam.

Looks like that one game is almost ready to play.

So I'll be less active for a little bit.

It's Mario btw because Ass Creed sucks my dick.

>Being a piratefag
>Using torrent when you can use megaupload instead

>isn't DR for 13 year olds?
Based underage

Extremely cute

I want to peal the skin off her entire body while she is still alive and roll her in salt

Even though he's probably the closest thing I'd have to a second choice... he's obviously going to be one of those 'wait until marriage' kind of guys.

I mean, he's a cutie-patootie. I thought that went without saying. Taka might be an alright... a RESPONSIBLE potential parent, but Naegi once again seems like the most likely candidate that won't fuck up.

That said, I hope he and his wife have taken the apocalypse into consideration and increased the typical family size they'd normally consider. Somehow I think Kirigiri would set her limit to six, physically and mentally...

Broke
Broke and dont want to pay to get past the limit.

Cuddling with Gremlin Kiyo and keeping him safe from salt?

I have to wait for it to arrive in the mail and then play it after work!
I'm jealous Mugifriend!

A very great idea!

>tfw I don't own a switch yet
Despair

MONACA~!!!

That "age" strawpoll is making me feel old

I stopped buying my games physically a while ago. I don't have the patience to wait for the mail, and I don't feel like dealing with people and going out in public anymore.

>shock twist is that the underager asking for advice was actually 37 while everyone giving advice or calling him out was 13 year olds

>double twist junkoposter is a janitor for website hence why doesn't get banned for anything.
Also hi~

>handholding
Man thats so innocent ... but she's not into innocent things user
describe what happens next

It's okay, grandpa

I want Komaeda to call me cute wifey names and eat Sunday breakfast together!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
Crusty Asshole user please

>I don't feel like dealing with people and going out in public anymore
Moogifags

>I don't feel like dealing with people and going out in public anymore.
Me. Meanwhile my viewpoint is "If it's physical I gotta have that version", if the physical and digital releases come out at the same time.

Kaede Akamatsu, the former Ultimate Cuckquean, is now a member of DICE! Having gone through a lengthy five-day hazing ritual which involved numerous pranks from whoopee cushions to missed high-fives, she has emerged with thicker skin! She is now coordinating with Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, in getting her husband back from the nefarious wench, the gorgeous girl genius, Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor!

Shuichi and Miu going grocery shopping with their daughter and unborn second child on the way! The two of them strolling slowly through the aisles and sharing small talk with lots of handholding and kissing, having lengthy discussions about the best groceries to get for their penthouse pantry! Kaede Akamatsu following their tail in broad daylight! Kaede's heart breaking every time she overhears an "I love you" and a "You're so perfect!" being exchanged between them!

Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Cuckquean, is on a mission! I love Shuichi Saihara and Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Perfect Couple!

>not knowing there's a way to get past the limit

You're just not using the right site, user. Try making another research

You do know that you have to switch the steam api for the one in the pirate version, right?

Thanks doc, I love your medicine. i wish it was easy to find all these

That would be quite the twist huh?

Miu is obsessed with shit and Saihara is a shit detective, truly the perfect couple

What is an api? Sorry Im retarded, never torrented before, but Im broke and on a DR bender during Reading Week.

Could someone tell me what the answer is for the armor armament in trial 4?

BONE ON THE MEAT ?

>Having trouble with the v3 version of that game
How? They're all pretty normal phrases in that one, there's no ON THE BONE MEAT shit anymore.

Oh sorry forgot to mention which game. It's V3. I input Discovered toilet paper by the mansion, but it's not working.

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

I want to fist Kyoko while she has diarrhea and then make her lick the shit off my hand

I'm gonna go to bed. Good night /drg/

Toilet Paper Discovered By The Mansion

Just save from time to time in trials if you don't want to fuck up instead of asking other the question

You'll be spoiled to hell if you stay here

Good night! I guess /drg/ after hours starts now.
Out.

good night!

Night

Thanks! I should be keeping them in a pastebin somewhere, but I'm awfully lazy and terrible about it. That said, I hope to keep delivering!

They really are made for each other just like Junko and Naegi, glad you agree!

epicmafia.com/game/6262776

Come play mafia!

Thanks, I'll try that.

I'm sure you're right. I only came to ask this question since I couldn't think of any other place where I would get such a speedy reply.