PlayStation Vita General 3123 - Honk Honk Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 details
gematsu.com/2017/10/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-details-chr

>Our World is Ended Sekai Owari, Asano Hayase, and Nastumi Yuuki character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/10/world-ended-sekai-owari-asano-hay

>Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story first details
gematsu.com/2017/10/four-knight-princesses-training-story-fir

>World End Syndrome teaser trailer, first details and screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/world-end-syndrome-teaser-trailer-fir

>Metal Max Xeno teaser website opened
gematsu.com/2017/10/metal-max-xeno-teaser-w

>Arc System Works and FK Digital announce rhythm fighting game Radio Hammer Station
gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-fk-digital-announce-rhyt

>Attack on Titan 2 first Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/Aj-pWcUuGMU

>Metal Max Xeno Gets Screenshots on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/metal-max-xeno-first-scre

>Rabi-Ribi is coming to Oct 31
twitter.com/sekaiproject/status/923308260341493761

>Death Mark additional episode titled due out as free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/10/death-mark-ps

>First look at World End Syndrome
gematsu.com/2017/10/first-look-world-end

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUStKLkguuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mountain Dew in S;G, Mountain View in C;C
>Doctor Pepper in S;G, Dr. P in C;C

Yay! Another great night to be gaming on our favourite handheld!

What should I be looking forward to after Demon Gaze 2?

Maybe lost child?

It's Mr. People in S;G though?

Are they the correct soda names in both the JAST and pqube versions?

How are you Vitagen?
Did you play anything fun recently?
Did you buy Midnight Shadows?

Yeah 3 vns in row. Uta3, Danganronpa v3 and c;c. Personally I've had most fun with games this year than in many years before. And no yomawari for me.

What are some extremely over-the-top degenerate hentai games on the vita?

MLB The Show 15

I bet you think you're real funny don't you faggot

>Personally I've had most fun with games this year than in many years before
It's because the shift to HD stifled the Japanese industry due to the increased development expenses, projects that have been in the pipeline for 5+ years all finally came out at the same time and there's been a few anomalies to boot. Utawarerumono being an example of the latter.

Then you've got Danganronpa, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Mario Odyssey, Zelda, Splatoon 2, a Hat in Time, Cuphead, Resident Evil 7, that new Sonic game as well I guess.
Holy shit it's been a good year. Not necessarily for the Vita, but it's like the whole industry decided to remove the stick from its collective ass and actually release some fucking games.

I've been playing the heck out of Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.
On my way home from work and gonna pick up my copy of Mario Odyssey.
Played a little bit of Sophie yesterday.

How about you?

Holy shit, why is Lydie crying?

name? also I need more suggestions people.

If we're all equally perverted, no one's really a 「へんたい」here.

Is there a good chance for vita games to go on sale for black Friday?

>It's too big, onii-chan
Or she's just an incompetent alchemists and being made fun of.

Maybe her butt hurts

Do you like cripples?

From what?

the characters in this game really bothered me
there was way too much focus on the protagonist being street smart and all the humor revolved around it too

the only thing I liked about this shitter was his voice
fukujun is capable of salvaging any character in any story even if it's a girl

The only Atelier girl who went from flat to busty

Because the user who posted her is a faggot

Can't tell if it's Moero Chronicle or Crystal.

> 「へんたい」
「変態」, though it also means something completely different, it's the usual kanji used for that.

I'm glad everyone agreed that we like him.

Wishes come true after all.

Woops, I thought I was using kata just to match the images. Kinda knew at least had 変 and some kanji for tai, but I meant to type it in kata since it's a lot easier for other people to catch on the same way people might know バカ rather than 馬鹿.

I've played only Danganronpa an p5 from that list and it's been a great year. A d mostly on Vita so personally I've had a great time with this thing.

And Utas too of course, those two are goty for me.

>pre-ordered Atelier LS from Sofmap with Suelle tapestry bonus
>walk past women apparel shop today
>saw woman pajama with the same model, just different color
>instantly thought "that would look cute on my wife Suelle"
>smile like an idiot for a few seconds at said pajama
>quickly snap out of it and move on
Why can't she be real user ;_;

Has your life been as good this year as it was for vita games?

Forgot to attach pic

>the virgin Suelle kiddie pajamas
>the Chad Lydie frills
Why is the disconnect between these two artists so large?

Try living in a shithole that gets worse with every day that passes with no way to get out and incompetent family members that still don't trust you or recognize your abilities despite you being their single financial support and the only thing keeping the entire household afloat, while they waste away their days and income indulging in their selfishness with no regard for the time or place they're living in.

It gets a lot better after you're dead.

user, I did 'try' that and I left them because fuck abusive family members they can fend for themselves for trying that shit on me.
I'm living on my own in a studio apartment but I also end up with ~1500 of burnable cash each month now

Take a page out of Maroro's book and burn the fuckers.

The new atelier art isn't that bad

You should play Nier.

Maybe when it goes on sale. I don't like giving SE too much of my own money.

I can see why people like them more than the previous artists, and why some like Tsunako even more.

These two are the Uta girls from their respective games

Someday, I guess.

That's the thing, while I can easily move out I'm too much of a loser to feel like dealing with that responsability, especially considering I have no concrete future and my job right now isn't stable enough to justify more than saving up in case of an emergency or eventually moving out to another country, legally or otherwise.

And though I complain about them it could be worse, I can at least stand my ground now and shut them up instead of putting up with their shit.

Maybe one day. I can't into pyromancy, though.

The worst ones?

Yeah it's even worse.

best right?

Do you mean to say best, or just that they were in the games?
Uta1: Eruruu/Karura (for battles)
Uta2/3: Rurutieh

Finally got Escha in Shallie. I always love to see what skills previous protagonists would get/ Theor canon signature items, so to speak.

Though I had a glimpse of Ayesha's skills and I don't know how you would translate that to her using an item since it seems to be Dusk-related magic.

I'm kind of disappointed Anju wasn't as broken as Carrier, even as only a joke that lasted for a single stage or something of the sort.

That's probably fair, but you have to vote with your wallet when it counts.
Which is why I bought 3 copies.

PC Eruruu was the shit but needed. PS2/PSP made her more useful as a buffer with Alchemy.

Anju was broken as fuck though.

When I played Utaware on PC a long time ago, she was my main. That damage.

And I also have the original for ps3 still in played so I'm not in any hurry.

But not nearly as broken, and she needed Kuon or Nekone to be constantly smelling her farts. In Uta 2/3 it's the ranged units that are legit broken, most of them at least.

>Carrier
Damn, that's a good pun. I never used Anju after seeing her starting defense (17) because everyone else could do alright.
It's a shame the PC version doesn't have the same features as PS2/PSP, but the battles were still fun.

I don't know how you built her but I made Anju 100% offensive glass cannon. It worked out spectacularly because she could literally never die while also dealing massive AoE damage in the thousands.

You only needed Fumirul with Anju. Turn Order Up + Heal + movement was fucking OP. Better when you summon the fox shikigami and make Anju be faster in the turn order again and again.

Anju was kinda shit.
She hit like a truck sure, but she moved so fucking slowly everything was always dead by the time she caught up to the frontlines. She did beat the absolute shit out of the boss you fight on top of the Mausoleum after retaking the capital though.

I loved Fumirul's singing whenever she melee attacked an enemy.
>koturahamura no chou-chou...
And then it kinda gets drowned out by sound of magical pimpslapping.

Noco is a woman
Yuugen is a man

I want to manhandle teen Urutoori from the picture drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUStKLkguuU
Uta PS2/PSP is prototype MoD.

It's tough to be that broken.

Mikazuchi could have managed it if he kept his item slots and passives from when he was an enemy.

Worst addition to the Yamato group. She didn't blend well with any other character (maybe the Twins) and served as a fanservice gag.

This. I didn't use her at all outside of matches that allowed everybody. She just felt off.

Sad but you have some truth there. I liked her skills in the barrel, echo was fun.

A out of nowhere fanservice for the old fans? Kuuya or Sakuya would have made more sense.

Barrel battle, almost the same when you type it wrong with your phone

>Sakuya
>movement 1

I'd have been really pleased if Sakuya turned up, hearing Mizuhashi's voice suddenly was a great surprise.

Ah fuck her grandfather cut her tendons disabling her permanently. I remember she was a ninja in training or something.

Kuuya is too mindbroken and Sakuya can't even walk faster than an old man user.

>She just felt off.
I liked her more than le stomachache boy.

She got on well with Munechika, but both characters were kinda relegated.

Munechika turned out to be a bit boring after joining the group. I expected good things from her during MoD

At least her hobby was super cute and her reactions to it as well.

As long as Mask of Truth is, it still needed more scenes for characters like Munechika, Ougi, Fumirul and Kiwru, they all needed some fleshing out.

>Kiwru

Look, he needs something other than stomachaches and getting hit on by Shinonon.

Some scenes with him training the army or hell, meeting with his family would've been probably good.

Or having a series of events where the girls force him to dress up as a girl and slowly fall in love with Oshtor.

The males in the party are always sidelined in favor of the girls. But they actually got some story.
Jach got his Gejimaru flashback and Shinonon's true identity.
Kiwru sloollwly and subtly develops as a character inspired by his Aniki just like Oboro was kinda. They also showed several times how pathetic he is and his love for Nekone will never go anywhere.
Ougi's family/clan issues shared with Nosuri, but his whole character was just really someone who supports in the shadows.

Munechika fell extremely flat but she did have some scenes as Anju's strict retainer and her hobbies. Same with Fumirul being Kuon's retainer, but she did get some good reactions/scenes from the twins, given they are both mortal enemies as they serve different gods but they respect each other.

I'm surprised Jachdwalt didn't get a scene of him training the army considering how he's got a skill that revolves around him being a good tutor.

>given they are both mortal enemies as they serve different gods but they respect each other.
They had some great banter. Also I never skipped their Co-op Final.

>Hakuowlo get a picture of his old masked self in the glossary
>Yuzuha, Kuon's biological mother has nothing

>Ougi's family/clan issues shared with Nosuri, but his whole character was just really someone who supports in the shadows.
>literally the only time he ever admits to doing things because he enjoys being with everyone is in his co-op final with Kiwru in the final level

Remember this vitagen and you'll live a long life.

>he doesn't live while being a corpse
>being a wrong-sider

>mfw Takuru's body wasn't green because he was decomposing but because of Chaos Child Syndrome
>mfw Hinae was cured when her mother stabbed her boyfriend at the cost of her sanity

Which nep has conquered your heart?