gosugamers.net/dota2
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

PREVIOUSLY ON D2G:

Luna, the Moon Rider.

reminder to stop being selfish and #growup

should i bet on rtz or EE today?

I'm worried about our guy Bulldog, lads.

Ever since he broke up with the dumb bitch he seems to only be able to communicate in memes 50% of the time.

as a support player i get really turned on when my carry daddy bosses me around and tells me what to do. i buy wards and couriers, anything to please my big strong carry. sometimes i feed and daddy gets angry at me. he yells at me and i deserve it. i've been a naughty little support. god i love it!

seems like he got cucked by the gold digger and his mind finally broke

>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

nobody said anything about pgl or slavladder though

EE
the good thing about EG is that they have a huge following so they usually have the betting odds in their favor, even when they have no real chance of winning

>enemy picks sb

>teammate picks invoker/sf dual lane mid

>you first pick support
>they first pick night stalker
>your team responds with jungle

what separates 3k players from 4k players?

how do we fix eg?
is kanishka ""sam "bulba""" sosale the answer?

~40 wins

$40

40 clinkz games

f-forty?

nth for TNC comeback

when is /ourguy/ coming back to hosting?

SingSing get a direct invite to TI8

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

After he breaks the 3.0k MMR barrier

what would change in dota scene if valve added a rule that all talent involved (caster/panel/host etc) had to be 5k+ mmr?

i really hate Maelk. His twitter is never intelligent and he always love to mock/insult even back in the days of Garena tournament he was a huge faggot.

That's dumb. Talent doesn't need good mechanical skills they just need game knowledge. They should have to do a written exam instead.

>takes the side of corporate advertisements

>you need """"good mechanical skills"""" to get 5 0 0 0 mmr even if you have half a clue what you're doing
lol

I hope not. I really don't know what scv see in him.
I get tastosis. They have great synergy and they know the games but this guy just didn't cut it.

i wish tastosis would come to dota scene instead
they could do a newbie stream for TI

>he plays undying

My undying winrate is like 75% tho

>add someone from Veeky Forums
>he's a cringey "memer" on the mic and always feeds mid

>pick undying
>max clap
>wait for the enemy creeps
>tomb
>decay once
>clap
>5 0 0 M A G I C D A M A G E
>supporto deleto
>carry is trying to destroy the tomb
>clap
>tomb is full now
>decay
>sing NOWHERE TO RUN BABY NOWHERE TO HIDE
>clap
>carritto delletto
>proceed to roll around the map clapping hands
>11k avg healed
>68% winrate

>add someone from Veeky Forums
>it's an autistic girl who only plays cm and calls me senpai

>Its a people pick pa and quop into skywrath and troll episode
"BUT I JUST WANTED TO PLAY THEM XD"

>group stage
>4 games in a day

lmao

>he thinks counter pick is everything

It's not, but I sure as hell am not betting on my teamates skill to surpass counters. Because instead of striking in the backline and murdering their supports first, pa had the fucking bright idea to try and take on troll.

>fuTA getting her balls tortured by Pugna
That's a great idea desu.

>he thinks counter pick isn't everything

>3 straight wins.
Today was a good day, how did your dotos go?

If there is one thing I dislike about this patch is how important counter picking is. Then again buenomancer has no counters :^)

What will be her ult?

>More than 1 thread per day.
>ded gaem.
Choose one.

>"""""girl"""""

Can't wait to read the patch notes tonight

So according to testers we're getting advanced vector targetting in dueling fates. Darkseer is now able to draw a circle and literally entrap his enemies. ET can curve his shit off to the side.

whomst fucking ready

>tfw no fat autistic weeaboo girlfriend.

DS is shit but despite not playing him at all ET is fun to have either in my team or against.

Still hoping for Tusk and Visage buffs, hope PL gets nerfed to oblivion once again.

I'm ready for the halloween sale to arrive so I can buy some decent games and drop this garbage for a while

>never add someone from Veeky Forums
>play solo
>4k

is your tester sunsfan?

no, who the fuck is that?

after the shitposting i'm weathered out If you could call that shitposting
nov 1 is "certain" & I'm just waiting for that out

>long time ago see 10 second clip of Illidan saying "You are not prepared" on some shitty Siemens phone
>think that this is the coolest shit ever
>discover dota
>HOLY FUCK IT'S HIM
>play only as him, suck supreme balls every game, but I don't care
>flash forward, TB comes to Dota 2
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL
>HOT DAMN THAT VOICE
>play TB when when they nerfed him to the ground
>try everything, jungle, offlane, mid, radiance, vang, sb+dagon
>know everything there is to know about him
>flash forward to now
>play only support since enjoy doing so
>avg GMP is a dogfart
>aight, time to up my stats on TB arcana
>some faggot starts to bitching about me having 300 avg gmp
>ignore
>he is crying about me picking carry every time he dies on mid
>feeds the courier
>i don't care
>get me travls get me s&y
>every lost teamfight I am trading for towers
>25 min, join the teamfight
>rampage
>finish the game with 826 gmp
>while this faggot barely got 400 from mid
>ez, commend, he says
>mfw

are these the same insiders who knew about wisdom before it was added

>3 professional players have casually slipped that there is now vector targeting for most existing heroes
>shit posting.
this is probably one of the most significant changes that could ever happen to dota.

How is TB support? I feel like he has some good zoning potential with his meta and I can see using his ultimate as a heal to save cores but I've never tried him myself.

Anyone play CM only?

I'm up near 800 mmr in less than a month solo

what the fuck does he even do?
Low level illusions are worthless.
No mana for slow spam.
Hit meta and be useless for 3 mins.

>most
I can see heroes like Elder Titan and darkseer getting vector targeting but Lina and Shadow Shaman? If 10 heroes get vector targeting I'll be surprised.

well, did you commend him?

Zoom out the offlaner with level 1 meta then pull and if he tries to contest the pull use reflection to harass. Ultimate as a heal and combined with Greaves it gives good survival. Maybe, just maybe get 1 level of illu to scout.

Total bullshit. You won't do much in teamfights past 20 min mark aside from hp swap and 5 second slow. Which is not much at all.

you forfeit the creep bounty you uneducated negro

how long do you wait for games?

Nobody mains CM, you pick her when you are forced into a support and you don't know what to pick.

Why not play Lich? Just as worthless pass 20 minutes except he actually wins games despite not knowing what the fuck you're doing.

I main her because I am forced to support and don't know what to pick every game.

>You won't do much in teamfights past 20 min mark aside from hp swap and 5 second slow

Lich sucks ass ths patch idk wtf kind of shitty mmr u noobs play at

>greaves
stopped reading there

Greaves is only out of style due to meta but it's still a great item and quite underrated.

no it's out of style because it's a 2k mmr trap that costs 5.3k gold for a fucking support item that doesn't do anything better than Mek does and that's saying something since Mek is already a garbage item.

it also gives a purge, no manacost and lower cooldown but the recipe cost absolutely kills the item, its only real use is freeing up an item slot

If there is a Silencer in the enemy team then You have to build Greaves as a Support, there's no way around it, and no Eul's is not good enough... But to be honest it's true that if you build Greaves you tend to end the game with literally just Greaves, Wards, TP and 3 filler items.

I've been dropping significant amounts of MMR for the first time, how do I be not shit

How can we fix ourguy bulldog ? Actually he is in the typical cucked White Men cycle. His crazy dump bitch ex girlfriend talking shit to his potential matches ( example: helena, bubu ) trying to avoid a new relationship for bulldog. Now he seems depressed as fuck. How can Bulldog attack back ?? Dotards???

Team up with another washed up player like Loda

He deserved it. Lazy piece of shit faggot, if only i had his talent in dota2 like him i would probably bounce from top team to top team and earn at least 6figures salary without having to clown myself on twitch every fucking day.

Only CLQ is our guy

t. retard

he deserved it for literally going after stream succubi's.

He only needs s4 in his life desu

They shoul call this new team based on mutual support something like the federation or something similar.

sayvi will save him

This
Current Bulldog in a pinch is still better than the "offlanes" we have today like Fata
Most of his heroes are still strong in this green dominated patch like NP and Brood

So you're farming in lane when suddenly these 3 show up
What do?

is timado our guy?

Does Virtus Poo stand a chance today?

Use dust.

Bo1 so anything can happen

it looks like its bo3's today

Such as Miracle- wanting to play Slark this game and Kuroky giving him the green light.

singsing is streaming dotards