Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>FatesGUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/gudao01.html

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo (Caster)
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs2zE91F732j8iZIydsQ7Ddzvy2nPpXD-
pixiv.net/member.php?id=48207
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Armpits!

RIP Boobica artist

If she can't hold me in her arms, she can hold me in her thighs.

fluffy servant

9 Apples later, my last needed heart finally drops. So I basically almost used 1300 AP just to see one item drop. Fuck this game sometimes. At least anego's smile was protected, she deserves it for answering my call and not ignoring me like Gil did.

Will you roll for her in LONDON?

Give me all your Quartz!

She is a big girl.

So how does one become an Alter? Grail mud is the original reason but there's been half a dozen alters at this point.

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
>Fate/Grand Order artist and Type-Moon graphic designer Takao Aotsuki has deleted their Twitter and Pixiv accounts

Nips got mad over the Parvati art that the artist had to close all his accounts due to daily flamming

I'm not done with you yet faggot, you're gonna come to me during New Years and you're gonna enjoy being my servant.

RIP Onee-san's artist.

>Only need a handful of pieces and monuments to clear the shop
Time to relax.

>that point where the armpit and the side-boob meet

Why is the Guda Guda manga so terrible? Thank god we have Riyo's manga

Will we really have to sit through November and most of December before finally getting the rightful heir to the throne and next chapter?

It was just shitposting prior to the game's launch.

Leave it to Sakurafags to bully artists out of the industry.

THERE'S NO TIME TO RELAX user GUDAGUDA IS CLOSEN GUN POWDER SHALL FLY

Well I mean, he just traced Boudica, slapped a dress copied from a Google image search on top, changed the hair to purple and called it good. In such a huge media franchise, there's no way you can expect to get away with that.

Stop making me like Artoria Alter.

Not like they can do anything of worth

>slapped a dress copied from a Google image search on top
Really? What's the source?

So is there a reason to keep doing those event quests after clearing the shop and limit breaking princess CE?

To begin with it doesn't even make sense out of context. Then add a shitty translation to that.

How bad is the translation

Nice one nips!

Farm ascension materials.

>9 apple

It was pre-release stuff
They should really add notification about it or something on index
Also CDs are the actually good part
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs2zE91F732j8iZIydsQ7Ddzvy2nPpXD-

Grail mud usually taps into what's already there. Saber Alter's first canonical appearance involved mud, but it is a natural state she can achieve on her own by letting loose with everything she normally holds back. Gilgamesh further reinforces this idea. You could say the mud had no obvious effect on Gil because he already openly embraces everything about himself.

>literally Boudica After Dark

kek

Better than regular FGO, worse than what a dog could do if given an abacus.

No. At this point, it's been explained over a thousand times. If you still don't know, you're too stupid to understand any explanation.

It's not a trace, his artstyle is just so bad that you can't tell the difference. If you overlay them the lines are completely different.

>those designs
All shit, no loss sustained.

So that's why i fucking hated Eric.

How the fuck is this guy allowed to be an illustrator is beyond me.

The guy had three years to improve his art style. What the fuck was he doing?

We had Okeanos and Halloween out of order so we might get London and Xmas out of order as well

STOP DROPPING XP YOU FUCKIN DEMON

>getting mad about same face
>in Type Moon

I needed more hearts than GUDAGUDA could give me, I have servants who need hearts other than Drake.

yis

>tfw always felt weird about sakura
>because she's so cute and kind
>but also canonically has been filled with worms and dirty old man and brother dick

I've literally not seen a chest in five runs now.

thank god im not a purefag

I need one more heart for Cat but also need them for Carmilla. Should I just ascend Carmilla to 70 or wait until I get one more heart for Cat?

I like her a lot and stuff, but it was mostly the whole "will touch any stray dick" vibe I got from her.

Carmilla is S-growth, Tamamo Cat is Reverse S. Tamamo benefits more from extra levels than Carmilla and is more useful overall. And she's very, very cute.

there's a difference between being a pure fag, and being repulsed by wormsluts who allow themselves to get """"""raped"""""" because they just felt so sorry that their brother was unhappy. That's like memes about Sweden level bad

The Growth Rate argument doesn't really apply here since Carmilla will get just as much from her third Ascension as Tamamo Cat will from her 4th, specifically because of their Growth Rates.
That said, I vouch for Tamamo Cat too.

I don't really get purefags in Fate. Almost all of these historical/legendary figures were married, got raped, or had love affairs, if not ALL THREE. I would be shocked if the number of "pure," characters in the entire franchise were in double digits.

Don't worry, you're not wrong.

>and being repulsed by wormsluts who allow themselves to get """"""raped"""""" because they just felt so sorry that their brother was unhappy.

...is this that advanced autism I've heard so much about?

Yeah, even Gil had a dick in his ass at one point in his legend

jack every thread until she can be adopted

op is finally fixed, gj

Do you prefer femdom or naps and cuddling?

every thread until she is abandoned on the streets of thailand or some other SEA shithole

what is autistic about what I said. Everything I said was true, though I might have dramatized the truth to make her look bad, it's not false what I said

OP actually did get fixed at some point in the past, but they fucked it up again, I assume intentionally.

>【Sad news】 FGO, Pearl Vaticty is beaten · · · "Cosplayed BOODICA", "TRACE, ON! "

how good is okita should i prepare rituals to have a "chance" of getting her or should i save for scathatc?

How likely will purple boudica will still do art and shit for TM

I want ursula sensei to be dommed by her french stalker

My thing isn't purefaggotry, it's just loyalty, which is the problem with Sakura given her literal mana slut training.

why is my dick going out of control when seeing this outfit

So how many Alter we have? Artoria, Cu Chulainn, and Jeanne right?
Artoria already explained in HF like this user said The other become alter because the summoner desire it

She's a quick memer. They aren't very good after buster gorillas take the stage and then arts stall becomes mandatory in order to survive but they'll have around oh say 1 year of relevancy I guess? If you like her you should try getting her regardless, this game outside of challenge events is easy for the most part. If you want her for the challenging shit move on past her.

she's an okay quick meme, but Scat is better on the meme list I guess. For a ritual you just need to give yourself a lower blood count or get tuberculosis. Why not donate some platelets followed by blood a week later as a conduit.

Korean meme magecraft

Ushi technically wasn't pure either. She had a mistress named Shizuka Gozen, who bore her a son whom Ushi's Dickbag Onii-chan Yoritomo had put the sword along with Shizuka herself.

How this part of the legend works with Ushi's gender swap is one of many really good questions I would like to have answered. Fucking lazy ass GO writers. Thank god Nasu took that shit over.

well it works

>Will you roll for her in LONDON
>has grailed Kiyohime, Tamamo
>has Vlad
I guess I already had too much basaka to get hyped for another one.

Reminder that either Lip's art or Lip's stats are a lie.

I want Mashu to give me deep tissue massages.

as expected of Mashu

I have an erection

>rolled the gacha 4 times
>spooked by drake
>cat came next
>tamamo dropped on last roll
>everyone clamoring for hearts claiming they have a lot of servants that need them
>need 15 just for these three
>but my hearts belong to my redman
>hes been waiting for so long
>CE still hasnt dropped
>still have all my apples
>people now using apples for hearts
>i will not abandon redman
>i ẃi̧ll n͠ot͠ ̀ab̢ąn͠d̨on̵ ͡reḑma͟n
>i͜͡͞ ̛͟͝w͟͟ì̕͟l̢̡̢̀͢ĺ̢ ̵̷̨ņ͡ơt̕̕͟ ͝a̢̡͘͘b̧̛̀̕ą͟͟n̢͠ḑ͝o̴̧͜͢ǹ̢̧́͠ ̡̀͟͜r̨͘̕é̷͜͞͡d̀́͠͞m̵à̴n̸̕͝

dont question it

They can just remove children and marriages from the legends when needed. Both Elizabeth Bathory and Mordred had multiple children, but can you imagine Fate Mordred or Fate Liz losing their fucking virginity, let alone having children?

Artoria, EMIYA, Cu, Jeanne, Artoria lancer, MHX
I think I'm missing one more but I don't remember who

pixiv.net/member.php?id=48207
>This user account has been suspended.
tfw you make pixiv itself mad

Does the fact that she was literally forced by magic, torture and brainwashing to be a slut against her will, but despite this when she met her husbando Shirou she fought those programmed urges tooth and nail to the point of spiritually breaking not count for anything to you? I think your definition of loyalty is kind of fucked up.

protect the smile. Don't betray him like so many others have.

...half the list is just saber...!!!

>Both Elizabeth Bathory and Mordred had multiple children

Elizabeth is from before she had children, and Mordered never had children unless you count some particularly obscure irrelevant version of the story.
But since we already know what version is true with Mordred, we know she couldn't have had kids.

I will! I will absolutely question it!

>Getting mad at the same face
when basically there are many characters in anime franchise that has literally has the same face.
isn't it obvious that its the artists style, even in the doujin every comiket where the same artist draws the same face characters yet the nips still fap to them.
I hope the Artist isn't discourage about it and do his work properly.

...yes? Lancer Liz is 14, the age when her marriage began. She lived a long time after that, what's hard to imagine about her having kids at some point between then and Carmilla? And Mordred I can imagine doing literally anything if she thought it would make her more suited to being a king, including taking a wide and bearing an heir. If Merlin could grow a dick for someone, you can bet Morgan could too.

>Sabers are the best class
>every other class has a stronger servant than best Saber
>Caster "worst" class has three

>have to constantly refresh support page for the servant I want/need
this is fucking shit

>Elizabeth is from before she had children
Her body is, but her mind is not.

This is Fate, half of any given list is probably going to be just Saber.

Please understand.

We only tolerate one same face around here

>Both Elizabeth Bathory and Mordred had multiple children, but can you imagine Fate Mordred or Fate Liz losing their fucking virginity, let alone having children?

I can totally see Carmilla having children, and she's the Elizabeth version that actually had any.

And Mordred has pretty much her own myth in the Fate story, so the 'RL' myths (the hundreds of them) don't really matter. I don't think anything implies she had kids and even if she did manage to knock up Guinevere this time around, Merlin probably did it or Morgan le Fey.