/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2269

>Recent News:
Burger spoofers banned
Special Halloween Event missions added - 10/20 - 10/30
SR Rita & SR Will 5* Uncap
Vortex Dragon 4* Uncap
Yuel event at the end of the month
Arcarum News (Summons' Call and Aura TL - pastebin.com/PwBd5VSz)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event (Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Water GW

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hsimyu.net/motocal/
pastebin.com/r54m20sV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to have a chat. These homothreads have to stop.

Metera!

Post underrated characters!

gbf misty

I want rotb to end...

Yeah, yeah, I know her voice is awful, and it ruins her, but the concept is great, and her artwork is nice. The ougi animation makes me laugh every time, and her kid is cute.

Apollo.

what's the strongest gbf community in the entire anglosphere?

>Have a fun meme team with petrify, blind, charm, and delay
>No satyr and slyph is unreasonable weak even by event standards
>No satyr's in the summon pool for the most part
>Urkin event will never rerun
>No Athena's
I just want to smash dat mf auto button... I don't know if I'll manage to hold out in the next legfest.

a bunch of indonesians

BRazilians

>It's the 27th and I just realized I'm 32 away from Platinum
I did a lot of grinding during Magfest too with hosting all my Hards and Magnas. Clearly a mistake was made somewhere.

I get that it can be hard to get a specific primal when you're just rolling, but a primal alone does not make a whale setup. I got a varuna (that I have yet to spend any effort on uncapping) in my first few rolls as a new player. What makes a whale setup is a primal + specific primal items. Uncapping gacha weapons is where they really hose you on the money. If whaling = a single primal, then any F2P magna setup that uses a specific character is a whale setup too.

Any advice on who to use my next Gold Bricks on?

I just finished recruiting my first Eternal (Six) and am trying to decide on what to do next.
Getting Song seems to be a no-brainer but my Light Grid is still very WIP. Quatre and Sarasa are both cute and would fit well into my current lineups, even considering 5*ing one of the two (or should I just wait with the 5* grind and recruit both instead?)

My Fire grid is trash and Wind mediocre at best.

Do I keep grinding Twin Element?

>4 flips to 3* a weapon
>10 more flips to 4* it
how the fuck is this acceptable?

Esser. Placebo momma for days

hsimyu.net/motocal/
try using 5 twigs

I prefer fully upgrading what you already have than having 2 mediocre. If you like six, that is.

I'm like ~100 short. I just grind Angel Halo in the meantime.

>fire
Just quit already

>climbing spark mountain
>tempted to dip into my resources to make this cutie

send help

My advice as a newshit rainbow player is to use the gold bricks to recruit eternals to fill gaps in your lineup. Got an element you're going to have to on-element soon but lack SSRs? Get the eternal for that element.
Except Funf. Don't get Funf, unless you like FUN!

>If whaling = a single primal, then any F2P magna setup that uses a specific character is a whale setup too.
you can't toon tix primals you retard

5* six

Chunkers
Anyone save the TERMINATOR screenshot?

Sure, as a fully F2P player I don't tix period, so they're the same to me. A primal F2P setup is as "whale" as Orchid.

4* octo or sarasa? im not going to 5* them anytime soon

they're not really worth it in their 4* state.
maybe sarasa if you have tian grid and ancient bandages/stratomizers though

he is waiting

poll result

>Funf is top tier
As expected

>11 people have 5* -

Who /-/ here?

Good OP.
>still need 35 more nuggets to 5* my Six

Anyone else in the habit of refreshing every turn, even when soloing? I can't stand watching the slow ass enemy attack/ougi animations anymor

I like Six as much as the next guy but that seems like a waste of gold bars. The only thing that really noticeably affects his performance there is slightly faster ramp-up and the crucial upgrade of 1 turn TA to 2 turn TA. The TA is great and why I'd get the upgrade, but the rest is meh.

Reminder that vira is literally smaller than Naru and most female dorafs.

I'm getting his 5* because he's cute, dickpick > esports.

Are you ignoring the fact that his 3 gives immunity which lets him ignore every ougi that isn't plain damage? It's almost impossible to lose stacks with him at 5* and he has +25% cap up from kirin bow+his 1

I agree.
His upgrade simply let's him do what he does much easier and is largely a QoL imprveoment. But if you're pushing boundaries and just want your dark lineup to be even more powerful then you'll want that upgrade sooner or later regardless.

I think the biggest improvement that 5* Six brings is the invulnerability on 3 turn cooldown. Makes it a lot easier to maintain his stacks.

>15 leechlords
>15 wanna-be MVPs
>53 idiots
As expected of /gbfg/.

I'm discounting the survivability stuff, yeah. It's good to have, but I was talking about the worth of a 5 star. Seox has arguably the best 4 * in the game, so you notice the minor upgrade to 5 * more. Compare to other eternals that have awful 4 *s, and then become complete at 5 * (like Niyo).

5* Six is nearly unkillable, even if he is the only character left.

Funf is core and you can't tell me otherwise!

but the best *4 is siete

it's pretty much a selfish upgrade like 5* sarasa, though instead of getting extra damage six gains more reliability instead.
might be affected badly in the future though if cygames implement more dispels/plain damage sources from enemies though

16 more nuggets

You can already get away with using him in ubahaHL so I'm not too worried.

When and how often do you guys normally slimeblast?
Can I slimeblast outside of half-off co-op?

I'm gonna be out of pots 1/4way into gw so I'm feeling a little itchy. I have the homosword and can awakening for ~36k plain damage then cami-lunanu plain for 4-8k plain damage. That enough or do I need to make a salsa?

Reminder that I love Vira!

Jesus christ that's a lot.
How much time/pots did it take?

>Turn on an audiobook/podcast/anime/tv show/movie/manga/doujin/smut fic
>Smash dat mf auto
It's not so bad

Normally? Only during 1/2AP at least.

I'd only slime outside of that to level a GW 5*.

>liking a mentally ill midget that hates you

I wouldn't say sarasa's upgrade is selfish because her 3 have a 25% earth def down, which gives you more freedom in team/skill.

Is it still positive outside?

Why would you waifu a lesbian

>he doesn't slimeblast during magnafest without 1/2 off
Step up in 3D

not him but if you have a good fire grid and friend shiva, you can take the 3 BP twitter zeph raids really fast with other zerkers (takes usually around >1 min) and gain 2k - 3k pendants per run.

>you're only allowed to love your waifu
You're a fucking dumbass.

>tfw you grinded out nuggets last time when KMR didn't add a new bar
>bought the new one with those and being lazy by only doing daily missions
rotb needs new stuff to grind for players that have bought out every bar
and no, using seals for kirin to get a gold bar is a meme, I've already hosted more than 15 kirins

>Implying i self-insert

I only slime when I have 5* characters to level.

You need to do around 25k damage to get full credit.

I did it earlier today with 2 other people and I think we all came out AP positive.

She's still the only actual cuckbait in the game and the only character that would kill the MC without hesitation if she felt like doing so.

You literally can't. You can attack zephyrus for 2 turns maximum.

Everyone's too busy grinding to help with co-op right now, right?

If you host I might come, what are you doing?
Or just post room id, cutie

she's still an ugly midget
what are you going to do about that?

You can solo co-op now so it's mostly justh ave gbfg or your crew carry you for unlocks. ex-shit you can always pub rooms

>Not self-inserting as Katalina

>ugly
No she's not, you're just blinded by your hate.

I could help for a bit.

>not self-inserting as the Grancypher

is 4* siete good as 1st eternal? how long does his emblem last with 3 stars on his emp support skill

if it's too fast for you try zeph raids in like 12 hours from now, they're a bit slower.
don't 4 chain ougi at the beginning of the raid too

she's under 130cm tall and that's freaky as fuck

I can't self-insert as someone cooler than I am.

Will you post cute stickers on my profile if I offer to help you?

My SR wife.

That just means she's better for snuggling into a coma

she's going to kill you first

>tfw she generates two green potions in a row
Unf~

I'll sneeze all over you, just like you like it you filthy slut

It was funny the first time but it's like the fourth time this week

P-please don't!

>he self-inserts

I'm looking to get through Pandemonium, currently I'm at the start of Level 4.
I've always had poor luck with pubbing.
Alright.

8EE19

Seeing the upcoming Yuel event made me try to go back and finish typesetting the C92 Night Fuckers doujin, but at this point I think it's safe to say I'm burned out on translating doujins in general. Especially 45+ page ones like this that are mostly just generic sex talk.

In the interests of not screwing over people who were interested in reading it, though, I've dumped my WIP script onto a pastebin: pastebin.com/r54m20sV

If any other group wants to pick it up, feel free.

And before anyone asks, while I'd be willing to hammer out another script if Kuro no Miki ever continues Granboob Fantasy, fuck typesetting forever.

Even if you don't self-insert Vira is still objectively the worst character in GBF

>he don't self insert in a self insert game

Do you have schizophrenia?

>Just

Post your main element and the next character in that element you're hoping for 5* promotion.

JUST

>he doesn't like videogames

Dark
Djeanne

Dark
Vampy or Cerb

Earth
now that we got a *5 for a promotion character, I want my wife to get one too