youtube.com/watch?v=IajYSlRAXXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Tharja!

Consider the following: Witch Nowi fanart

Y-you'll roll for me, won't you user?

>there are people ITT RIGHT NOW that are going to get jakob'd

Anal full nelson Nowi!

THOT BEGONE

The hp in the trailer is neutral and at level 40 right?

"CANDY CANDY OR CURSY CURSY"

Nowi looks like she came from LWA.

>how to botch a banner 101
I also wanted zombie Lissa with a bigass skeleton axe or pumpkin girl Oboro with a staff/tome, but at least there’s less incentive for me to roll & save orbs now.
I no longer regret spending all those orbs for Deirdre, might just jump into colorless hell and nab Sakura and/or Jakob, whoever comes first.

Don't make me want to draw things while i'm at work, you monster.

translation?

That's my wife

I wonder what Lady Lyn's feet smell and feel like after a long day of fighting on the battlefield in her hot stuffy boots.

Great taste. Never enough of this, so please draw that.

I want Ishtar to dominate me

What does water's mouth taste like?

youtube.com/watch?v=IajYSlRAXXM
i never knew how perfect summer leo's voice was

>tfw armoured units are always the easiest to fight in high tier arena and they keep making more armoured units

I'm okay with this.

What C skill do I use to finish this meme? Just another flier buff?

How do I autobattle? I don't have a Hector

I removed all Assists and attack on healer, but that doesn't fix AI being absolutely retarded. Cecilia still charges into three swords, healers try to tank and tanks chase lone units across the map.
These retards are absolutely unsalvageable, most of the time they can't even get to the last battle on first Lunatic or last Hard.

I honestly want to, especially since I finished that lucy/articuno picture last week. But I'm so busy these days I haven't been able to draw much.

I WANT TO FUCK SAKURA AAA

>sakura
her dagger is interesting, but unless she has disgusting offensive stats or a billion res, shes trash and daggers are still trash
pa olivia becomes a lot better no matter what though
>jakob
low mov means no bb+ w/o armor march support. might be decent for armor comps but otherwise not that good
>henry
meta god. as long as his stats arent total trash, he can just take raven and tank anyone important. armor buffs will make him unstoppable
>nowi
hinoka cucks got baited hard.
cant afford to have low atk/spd as defensive reds that target res are awful right now. if her offensive stats are good she'll be usable but s corrin has a better a color

Henry with CC will be just a worse Hector

That was you? I'm not a fan of Lucina but it was a beautiful picture. Did you make it on your own or were you requested to make it by someone here? See if you can get around to the Nowi sometime, even if it isn't as detailed as that one so it can be done sooner and less stressful for yourself.

magic hec when

Got 20k feathers again, first reply picks who gets promoted.

bbq

Arvisu

Healer without an attack staff so they won't go full retard and suicide instead of healing. Plus a team with good synergy and buffs. Sometimes they just go full retard though, nothing you can do about it but do your best so they won't.

Literally made for breeding

right
a worse hector with wta against colorless and immunity to sacae's blessing

Give Sakura's paddle to Felicia.

Do first hard for little more pots. You can do anything else while you auto it anyway even with retard ai

Arvis or Ursula if you want a cheap rein/b.lyn counter

>Sakurabro no longer limited by ISIS' hatred of healers

I'm so happy for him.

Should have expected that. Those other three will get theirs one day.

If you have Sigurd or Eldigan just run Horse memes to victory.

Also even if you have the perfect team the AI will sometimes still fuck up, its a roll of the dice.

The most beautiful and handsome man in there.

narcian

Will Henry be the one to kill THE Reinhardt??????

her attack is too low
pa olivia already outclassed felicia

SevSev is made for kissu

Yeah, thanks. It's for a free artbook that'll be released around february next year. I'm debating posting a larger preview for it before because I really like how it turned out!
As for the Nowi, it's really tempting. Plus I love hanging around here and I haven't drawn bunnies for you guys in a while. I'll at least sketch something up!

FE11 here, Caeda's speed and luck are maxed at 20, but she's only lvl 12. Do I promote?

>immune to the Whore of Sacae
>green

Henry is automatically toppest tier simply because he's another counter of the supreme metacancer

>archer AND mage armor
>henry is nice but ill have to use Jacob

>mfw got Inigo'd twice and never got Azura
>got Eldigan'd twice and never got Ayra

I'm not going to get Sakura either, am I?

>Is still a colorless
Oh!
Oh.
Oh...

No, her speed is just way too high, wait until lv 20

Sure

Maybe next time. Should only take about 3 weeks to get another 20k.

Sure, unless you want to squeeze out any more Str level ups, but I think forged Winged Spears should make up for it

Wow, this banner has to have the worst skill set yet out of all the holiday banners.
Only Henry and Nowi are semi-worth summoning for fodder skills and I don't need Nowi due to scoring a Hinoka with good IVs.

>200 orbs only sniping reds
>still no sigurd

I don't even care about his IVs, I just want him and I keep getting swarmed with Cain and Raighs, it's awful.

Tanky units like Sigurd and Eldigan are better at autobattle than squishy mages, as they can take more hits. Most enemies deal physical damage.

This.
Give the paddle to Olivia and the dance fan to Felicia so she can become a super healer

>there are people in this thread who are unironically going to summon for colorless instead of reds

I think everyone is sleeping on Jakob. Why is an armored tome a big deal, but an armored bow isn't?

>What is warding stance

>there are people who like Jacob

Is it ironic that the Halloween banner is running more through November than October.

>cute Dagger Sakura with eff. Tomes
>Armor Bow
>Armor Mage with Armor March
>FUCKING HALLOWEEN NOWI AAAAAAAAAAARRGGHNNGGHHHH
Every other banner was a bait banner. Fuck Sigurd and all the hundreds of orbs I spent trying to get him. This is it. Come to me, Nowi, my delicious loli goddess.

Slap Severa's buttcheek then firmly grasp it

Excuse me.

Worse than Distant Defense? Unless you're really scared of getting hit by dragons or something

Another Awakening/Fates seasonal banner! What a surprise. At this rate, I wonder if all the whales are just these fans if they only make special banners for those

I'm gonna spend my free pull on you

No because it starts on almost the right day

>antimagic dagger
>first armored bow
>first armored tome
>first red mage flier
You're a fucking faggot, dude.

Because bow is physical and armors have alot of physical options and people don't much care about armors, armor Henry provides both alternative damage for armors AND has armor march so he can free-up Amelia slot and be able to offset Hector's melee for all type coverage.

see

>comparing Nowi and Hinoka
If you are running flier emblem you literally need nowi
Literally

Who should I follow on twitter for FE art?

Bows want to be aggressors not defenders.
Cav Bow is the best because it can move around, armor bow would just be the worst.

>Another Awakening/Fates seasonal banner! What a surprise. At this rate, I wonder if all the whales are just these fans if they only make special banners for those
To be fair with how these kind of games work, all the seasonal banners were probably planned out about a year in advance when they launched the game.

>implying IS don't also hate daggers
sakura alt that isn't colorless when

Nothing because im not a cuck that's scared of the mage meta that I would waste an A slot for this skill

What about giving Sakura's paddle to PA Olivia?

same here but I got pity killed by a Marth and Athena and decided to just let go

No one makes art for FE.

Easy battles are always great. Might get a little bit harder with mages soon, but probably not that much

Pretty much, yeah.

The only thing that makes Jakob even remotely worth considering is the Panic Smoke bow. That aside, bow on an armored unit just seems kinda mediocre

Is there anyone else who gets the paddle, or we are left behind with just those two options?

Very cool! I will have to keep an eye out for it when it releases then. Looking forward to seeing any art you produce, but don't wear yourself out.

I'm running
Cecilia with TA-raven and Fortify Cav
Eldigan with nothing but Fury yet
Clarine with Rehabiliate
Xander with Hone Cav

Cecilia and Clarine (even without attack) constantly run at the frontline and die and then the swords quickly follow after they lost their support.

>Sakura's daggers seemingly don't get effective damage against staff users
Kinda surprised they didn't toss in another fuck you to healers when they had the chance

NEVER EVER

Never you’ll get your promoted Sakura with prf shining bow (hits res instead of def) and you’ll like it.

Henry with CC will just be a better Sheena.

dogboylover

>ever needing red mage

give her paddle to kagero

I like to see you try on Armor Emblem without Manakete Emblem

FUCK

Divine Tyrfing's effect doesn't work vs Staves, either IS is throwing them a bone or they are literally just forgetting their existence