Oh Shit! You just made like $1000 on pump and dump tramp coins...

Oh Shit! You just made like $1000 on pump and dump tramp coins. Time to cash out and treat yourself to a nice tropical vacation and Filipino ten year old. Oh wait, no place will give you more than $100 and take a hefty percent.

Enter BitBay money laundering master plan. Turn your kikecoin into $BAY, which is extremely steady. Buy at 320 santoshi, go onto the market client, and sell coins for cash. You can use PayPal, Western Union, Cash by Mail, it's up to you. Then your money is yours without losing a huge percentage.

Take your remaining BAY and keep it for when it inevitably moons, or just buy shit from the market. Want something you don't see there?
Request it on the slack, and people will go get it and sell it cheaper than you could have gotten it on eBay.

Got a better plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gtfo shill. But if this works, it would be big. Maybe not BitGay, just some way to cash out easier.

sage.

> "sage."
> Doesn't even sage

These are the type of people who aren't holding any BAY, kek

This is what a shill looks like, children, watch out.

OP when will you learn? Veeky Forums only buys high and sells low, trying to get them to buy low doesn't work.

> Come to Veeky Forums for investment tips
> Get investment tips
> Reee stop shilling

fucking tippity toppity bippity boppity kekkity kek kek!

It's actual advice that could save people money. If they don't want that money, then k. They can have fun with their "money" sitting online when they can either buy hot sauce with it or have it do absolutely nothing.

Perhaps it is "advice", this however looks more like an advertisement to me.

BitBay is the most shilled shit on this board. I never see it talked about anywhere else. I will never invest in BitBay and I urge everyone else not to invest either. If something needs to be shilled this fucking hard, it's most likely a steaming pile of shit.

It's both desu. David Zimbeck is too autistic to market BitBay, he literally just codes all day.

Can't argue with the results but we have been reduced to this shillery.

>It's applicable advice, but it comes from somebody who likes the company so clearly it can't be any good

>heheh another one foiled by my superior knowledge

Have fun being poor with your detective skills. I hope you can deduce what the welfare like looks like

Come to the Slack, I assure you it's no scam. More transparent + useful than PIVX.

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

>Its heavily promoted so its shit
I bet you were too retarded to get in on pivx when it was in triple digits too.

People are talking about it, so it can't possibly be any good. Absolutely no need for you to take an hour to read about the project and see what it actually is, you already Nancy Drew'd this one.

Forget the fact that it's possible the only altcoin with any actually usable content, it's absolute shit. In fact you are right to be so confident in your gut instinct that you are in the absolute correct position to URGE EVERYONE not to invest. That's some Angela Lansbury shit. Why don't you go suck off Matlock or something.

Bitbay started engines, moon-bound.

You know a coin is good when BTC is $1200 and the price is "in the green"

this

lost on ltc but overall in the green from fucking bitbay whoda thunkit. when will nocoiners learn?

due how can you lost on LTC? Margin trading?

Uh I am actually quite interested in BitBay but shilling, especially this hard, always means something strange is going on.

i have a lot of bay, ill give you transparent non shill advice

The thing with bay, unlike other cryptos, is that the most efficient way to raise its value is to start using the bay market (similar to ebay). This is because its actually functional, and theres listing on it right now. The tech is very nice too, and the developer is as well.

What makes bay stand out is that the listing fees dont even compare to current item trading sites like amazon or ebay - meaning that sellers dont get fucked over. The double deposit escrow allows for trust in the code.

The user youre responding to, maybe he wants to shill, but hes shilling inefficiently. Instead, he should list items for sale on bitbay market that undercuts sellers on ebay, amazon etc (possible because of no fees). Theres not much on the market for sale now, since bay is in its infancy.

As with any crypto, dont just blindly listen to 'moon blastoff, get on the rocket now!!1!', just look at the tech, talk to the developer, download the wallet, and make judgement yourself. People who lose money are the ones that are too lazy to make that judgement.

almost forgot about the rolling peg implementation too, but thats later in 2017. I still cant wrap my head around how it works cause im retarded.

I love the idea and work going towards this coin, i dont think of it as a pump and dump. Long term hold for me.

With a better ui this thing could be the next ebay/amazon.

ONLY buy it if you want to. Dont fall for the anons screaming "MOONRIDE" and "CRASHING"

generally just retardation

i'm new

fuckin bitbay is sick tho mVIII

It looks very promising. I don't know what to sell though. I can see the price rising once ppl start using to sell illegal stuff or as a laundry device.

That's exactly it. People act like promoting it is some scheme. But no, it's literally in a position to succeed if people just use it

To all the h8rs out there, you can't argue with the upward trend. Up by 50% this week and the market capital is over $5million.

THIS clap IS clap NOT clap A clap PUMP clap AND clap DUMP clap