/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #607

''They were all here'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOtC7U5Upz8
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
imgur.com/a/1O0S5
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Cutest girl in the world

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

Once upon a time this general regarded Max as a good friend. Now it spits on her at every opportunity, telling her that her life never happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOtC7U5Upz8

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>taking ''them'' seriously

>tfw your girlfriend puts you into stupid bird costume and you can't say no because you love her too much but little did you know she actually intended to propose to you all along in a more romantic way you could have ever imagined

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>You will never dress as blue chicken and witness your gf dressed as red lizard proposing to you in front of half the town under pretense of being in character
It physically hurts to live

holy shit that gif, you can tell the precise moment when Rachel has to tip toe to reach Chloe's mouth
HNNNG

Woah, it's even better than I thought! Thank you very much Zak! I'm happy you saved this franchise from going down the drain when all hope seemed lost

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>Zak was the greater beauty yet to come

we're never getting real leaks are we

Hey guys, leaked scripts of bts finals:
>Chloe is finally moving on from the fact her so-called best friend abandoned her and burns letters she wrote but never sent to her.
>She’s now on much better terms with people around her thanks to love of her life, Rachel, who helps her overcome her insecurities and heal scars in her soul with love and compassion, showing Chloe that she won’t ever be alone anymore
>Joyce and David have a stable relationship because their daughter isn't a miserable sack of shit anymore
>Chloe and Rachel leave Arcadia Bay for good and live happily ever after, enjoying best things life has to offer
>Thanks, DeckNine!

Captcha: industry jesus haha

It's not even debate-able

> Chloe taking Joyce's old engagement ring, proposing to Rachel and then they leave for Los Angeles and get married and live as famous models and remain happy for the rest of their lives.
Makes you wonder if with that model thing they're actually trying to hint the reason behind Jefferson and falling for his trap with the Dark Room "sessions" and becoming a "model" and subject for his binders.
Because I have a feeling that they are doing this, that's why "models"

It's what they deserve

God bless you Zakk and D9

>industry jesus
Truly a god among men

>Chloe and Rachel leave Arcadia Bay for good and live happily ever after, enjoying best things life has to offer
Doing what? Neither has completed their education and they don't have a lot of money.

Only once.
For some reason, I can't bring myself to play a game or watch a movie that i got so emotionally attached with twice because i'm afraid of getting bored of it or to lose it's charm.
I know that's pure autism but i just can't help it.

read Why do I have a feeling that they're trying to "hint" modelling for Jefferson from S1? Hmm... Seems really happy and famous indeed

Well overachiever like Rachel would have next to no problems setting both of them up for life in a big city. As we can see from the amount of different awards in Amber house she's good at many things, but even if we take just the acting ability: a lot of theaters will be all over someone this talented at 15 years old. She would be free to choose the best one from many offers she’d get.
She can help Chloe to defeat her demons and become more confident with herself, so she could find things she enjoys doing in life

hmhmmmm I played it so many times :^)

She wrote the whole tempest scene.

LA is an obvious trap.
BtS Rachel wants to be an actress, you gotta steer her into wanting to go to New York

BASED MALLORY

Thanks Alyssa

It's also her birthday :^)

This is Max. Tell her how much of an irredeemable monster she is and how she deserves to die.

Thanks my grill, that was the best videogame experience I've ever had. Hopefully you guys pull something as good in the next episode

>yurop time
>amberpricefags and fanfic theorist
truly dark times

She doesn't deserve to die! She just doesn't deserve to spend rest of her life with Chloe

We are all being patient with her, hoping she'll get better

>doesn't deserve to spend rest of her life with Chloe
So essentially death.

I liked costumes, but the show would be even cooler with masks on

Hey guys, I'm a poor drawfag and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to get me the game in exchange for a pic or two (or three)?
I'd add you on steam and send you the pics beforehand.
I know this is a long shot since a lot of better artists have drawn stuff for lisg for free but I'd rather not pirate this game. I'll post some of my shitty doodles if anyone's interested.

Chloe had a rough life. She deserves the bay ending. She deserves to sleep.

Winter Sale is in two months, user. You can pirate it now and then buy it later.

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

She deserved the alternative timeline ending desu

She deserves a happy and fullfilling life together with Rachel.

I wish I could marry like that, or on some god forsaken island in accordance to customs of tribal natives. Nowaday weddings are such a boring and unoriginal social ritual that I don't even want to participate in it that much

What's her name again? Is she even real or just fanfiction?

I'll probably end up doing that but I wanted to try this first

going afk for a couple hours now so I uploaded some stuff imgur.com/a/1O0S5

Wish I could help you user but I'm poor myself

>She deserves to sleep
Kate deserves friends letting her to commit suicide too, she said she wanted to "put herself to sleep" after all, they're the most loyal friends who grant her deepest wish, doing what she wants as she accepts her inevitable fate ;)

She's real, it's just the events that dumb cunt Max came up with, like Kate's mother abusing her

Hope all your friends will die soon then.

LETS GO BOYS

>won thgir uoy ees ot evah t'nod I

>eripme elohw ruo llet nac uoY
>sseddog remmus yzaL

>dnuorgrednu gnivil morf ti peeK
>won sdnah ruo ffo trid eht hsaw dluoc ew rO
>eid tonnac taht gnihtemoS
>yrub nac uoy ekil gniggiD

>,gniyas peek ti seod yhW
>gniliec eht ni deniats ecaF

WHAT THE FUCK I REALIZED WHAT WERE YOU REFERRING TO user
Holy shit you're right

I would be most happy with this. I still think that the bay ending is the better outcome for her in the canon of the first season regardless of Lis and BtS sharing a timeline or not.

If somebody says "Chloe deserves the bay ending aka death because she had rough life" then I guess Kate's suicide is very similar so it should be okay to you, too. If you didn't notice my post was an atempt to troll the person who said that ;)

Not a leak but please let it be so

>"You're so dead."
>"Yeah? How dead?"
>"Hella dead."
ha-ha

Yeah I don't think it's gonna be a problem for them honestly and it's only gonna go uphill from the moment they leave. It's not like living in a big city could be any worse than in a literal moody village with no oportunities like Arcadia Bay

I heard a point of view that I did not hear before.

Since Max jumped out and shouted NO before using her time powers for the first time, was Max supposed to die in the bathroom with Chloe?

>was Max supposed to die in the bathroom with Chloe?
Yes exactly ;) So what makes people think that she doesn't?
>I heard a point of view that I did not hear before.
Where did you hear that? Because it's also my point of view :D

Something about this image doesn't seem very Christian.

>Since Max jumped out and shouted NO before using her time powers for the first time, was Max supposed to die in the bathroom with Chloe?
no connetction between them, so no

A moody village where they lived with their parents. Neither of them has any real experience living on their own. Chloe has never been employed in her life. They're going to have to clean up their act and work very hard to make it outside Arcadia Bay.

>no connection between them
>she shouts 'no' and exits her hiding space when a guy with a gun is in a high pressure situation and now has a witness nearby along with a weapon (that instantly kills with one shot to the abdomen somehow) to eliminate her with

>but for her time powers, Max should have died along with Chloe.

Nathan didn't intend to shoot, it was an accident, so no reason to escalate that. Plus he immediately drops the gun after shooting.

>she shouts no
>now she's supposed to die
no connection between them whatsoever

>;)
>:D
Michel, pls.

But he can just drop down, grab it, and finish the job.

A witness right in the bathroom with him (who isn't tackling him like David does when he finds him in the good ending of the original game) would spur him to action.

>good ending

Well I've actually meant to respond to another user since his answer seemed completely plausible to me. >They're going to have to clean up their act and work very hard to make it outside Arcadia Bay.
That is true but I don't see it being very hard for them. There are many stories of useless 17-18 olds who had absolutely no marketable skills going on with their life just fine after leaving their parents’ home. I don’t see why Rachel wouldn’t be able to carry both of them until Chloe would be able to get good at something too.

>draw attention to yourself in a room with someone with a gun who was more than willing to threaten someone else with it
>prove completely physically incapable of fighting Nathan despite the fact that he's just lightly touching her neck
>he's more than willing to hurt people to cover up his mistakes
>he's holding a gun
>Max is even less physically fit than Chloe, and thus just as vulnerable to dying instantly from a shot to the stomach that shouldn't even instantly kill for any number of reasons

There's plenty of connection.

When you're adrenaline dumping, it's really easy to kill a witness to an accidental killing.

Like I said, no intention to kill, so no reason to escalate the situation.
Also, Max could have just run out of the bathroom / kicked the gun away from him.

A (you) for that effort.

>Max, the girl who can't resist a man laying his palm against the side of her face and doing nothing to actually apply pressure or a control hold, can somehow reach the gun faster than Nathan can pick it up and finish her off.
>Intention to kill is irrelevant.

Warren pounds Nathan's face while he's on his back, and any one of those punches could have killed him, and Warren just wanted to punish him, not kill him

Intent is irrelevant, especially when holding something that can kill instantly (though not with a gut shot, that's not how small caliber guns work at all).

>no connetction between them, so no
Not the person you're replying to, but Max wakes up in the classroom in the moment when Nathan shoots because she was supposed to die too. It's the same situation where she's on the cliff and wakes up before she dies in her vision, remember?

I won't tell you where but there's a hint in the game that Max receives a gunshot as well, and I'm not lying, that would mean they're both dead in the bathroom, and if that's the case, Max doesn't attend Chloe's funeral in Bay ending.

>Plus he immediately drops the gun after shooting
Then you still didn't notice some interesting things.
But if I showed you when those hints are, it would cause a huge shitstorm, I guess

Accurately portrays my emotions during BTS playthrough

>But if I showed you when those hints are, it would cause a huge shitstorm, I guess
Better than another 6 hours of amberprice and fanfic posting.

>I won't tell you where but there's a hint in the game that Max receives a gunshot as well
Gonna need some proof of that bud. You can't just say that and go "lalala won't tell you". Just no.

>mfw Episode 3 ends with a "TO BE CONCLUDED" alternate reality lead-in to the actual LiS sequel

>LiS2 is set in Arcadia Bay years after Chloe and Rachel left

LiS 2 is in Arcadia Bay years after the true ending, where Max is a homeless woman due to guilt of killing Chloe.

it's gonna be a best thing to ever happen with this game

stop bullying max pls

C-could they do this?

I dropped some hints a few threads ago and someone supposedly noticed something too, but he didn't tell either.
It's connected to Max reaching out and waking up immediately after that, yeah. But it's not everything, there's more. Sorry for confusing and teasing you. Who knows, maybe someday I will finally show this

Max is explicitly for bullying. She never is treated as anything other than a useful tool for Chloe, she'll never live up to Rachel, and she's either a mass murderer or the woman responsible for killing her first girl crush.

> LiS 2 is set in Seattle, years after Chloe and Max left

FTFY

I'm afraid that any game without Max, Chloe, or Rachel will just feel dead to me

No worries, I appreciate the thought