/LHG/ lights hope general

Kill yourselves, redditors.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/78xg8v/why_is_it_exactly_that_gear_sold_by_hackers_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHJH69ufDa0
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/56949-you-want-some-transparency/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/78xxqi/looking_for_some_mature_adults_to_game_with/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke2oyMuxoUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fresh thread

fuck redditors
no redditors allowed

>just got based zhinrok the destroyer

Is AV weekend next week? Time to respec arms again and RAPE.

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/78xg8v/why_is_it_exactly_that_gear_sold_by_hackers_for/

tl;dr whitekidney, gears and phoozy write walls of text of why they're too lazy to restore hacked gear, and blame it on the "hacked" people for using their passwords on god knows what Russian forums, the same lie that Shenna&co perpetuated

>oh no why can I not downvote this racist post

>he deleted the post
better watch out reddit fag, Veeky Forums hacker come to get ya

Thari :3

who /fresh/ as fuck here?

me

>redditors upvoted this and saw nothing wrong with it

why are redditors such bootlicking acceptanceseeking faggots

fresh when

low testosterone

>lol fuck reddit stop sucking whitekidney's dick :DDD
>lmao when's fresh, I don't care about the cash shop just give me a new server

>I don't want a cash shop
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THERE 9K CHINKS AND GM'S ABUSING THEIR POWERS AND DISBANDING GUILDS THEY DON'T LIKE

我也想这个!

>kikekidney this mad he's about to lose 80% of his pop to shenna's fresh realm

post the music you listen to while ganking greys

youtube.com/watch?v=hHJH69ufDa0

MMM whatchu say MMM thaT you want me that way

you phoose you lose

Happened to me i couldn't even do dungeons instead of the gank fest that is over level 30 zones.

Of course they dont want a fresh start because its like 1-2 month of downtime for selling gear/gold/chars

Shenna Montenegro vacation pictures
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/56949-you-want-some-transparency/

>we are shenna cucks now

yay shenna is the fucking best /ourgirl/!

lights hope is a scam sausage fest, mommy shenna will take care of us

Did a mandate druid really send a dick pic to alliance premade leaders telling them to rate it after he was banned from premade groups for breaking brackets three weeks in a row?

it sounds like you're already in the know and just trying to remind people of something that you know happened to try and attentionwhore yourself

God I hate trannies, why the fuck must there be trannies in MoH, puppers and even the horde guilds?

>alliance
>trannies

>horde
>teenage edgelords

take your pick user

BASED EZEKE

What the fuck am I reading?
how pretentious get one person get, the only private server community is lights hope?
ignoring how fucking stupid that is there isn't a community no one goes open source with their code they all just try to fix the same problems over and over again. servers should of been open sources 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO.
instead every fuckhead treats it like business.

if you play on a server besides lights hope, you won't make an "impact" on the community THE ONLY PEOPLE MAKING A FUCKING IMPACT ON THE "COMMUNITY" ARE THE PEOPLE MAKING SERVERS AND FIXING BUGS.
NOT STREAM RETARDS
NOT PEOPLE WHO WANT FRESH
NOT PEOPLE PLAYING THE GAME
THEY JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME
fucking people need to kill themselves with this fucking shit, if legacy comes out i can wait untill people say IF YOU PLAY LEGACY YOUR KILLING THE PRIVATE SERVER COMMUNITY :^]
fuck this community its full of people who've done fuck all for it who claim otherwise.

there aren't any trannies in the horde guild, but it has all of the worst aspects of a tranny guild anyways because it's filled with /r/the_donald tranny and nigger lovers

Veeky Forums decides what opinion to have on things by what reddit thinks and doing the opposite.

You've got that the wrong away around kike kidney.

>first molten core i've done
>not a fresh ding

OP you need to change poached the main developer to poached the entire dev team and 90% of GMs

how can u trust private servers after all this? nostalrius and now elysium?

>after all of this

you're implying anyone trusted them before all of this redditor

speaking of which if anyone has experience with the following and wants to help produce fresh faster

>ubuntu
>c++
>sql
>laravel/php
>or even video editing

e-mail me: flinfargo at gmail dot com

*trembles*
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE FOR SHENNA'S FRESH TITTIES

so why play them? they keep closing down and wasting your time

is manlett gay?

>video games are a waste of time

wtf i hate vanilla wow now????

mmos are a waste of time
even more so than regular video games.

>9061 Online
>30 min battleground queue

so don't kill me i was only browsing reddit bc it was linked before but what the fuck is this

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/78xxqi/looking_for_some_mature_adults_to_game_with/

do people actually post shit like this or is this reddit's form of trolling?

M-mommy

fuck it still cracks me up that the vanilla shill the other day unironically said that elysiums bg queues were fast

>I don't know how battlegrounds work

Milkies >.

u cant farm gold to sell in a battleground

I miss her too >.

>9k online
>takes hours to form a dungeon group
do people find spamming in world a fun part of vanilla?

fuck off faggot

last minute decision boys

warlock, hunter or mage?

fresh shenna milkies soon brother

roll the dice, they are all broken in vanilla

>do people actually post shit like this
Yes.
Some of the most relentless autists on private servers are 35+ dad redditors. Honestly their specific form of autism makes MoH ironforge trannies or vanilla rankers seem quaint.

the real choice is between

$henna and kikekidney

do go on

im playing on LH at the moment, but I dont mind going to a fresh server if anons wants to migrate

5'3" genetic dead ends have no choice but to go gay and become women.

>he doesn't enjoy spamming in world
ahaha back to legion you casual! vanilla has the best group system and elysium is the best way to play vanilla 9K people!

whats the most broken of these 3

and fun to level

>battlegrounds work

not on light's hope.

fresh server = hunter
any other patch = mage
TBC prepatch / Naxx / AQ patch = Warlock

i think ill just go with warlock since I never lvld one to 60 on vanilla

I wanna start and roll a new char over again.

Which server would be best to do this on? Ely or Ana? Just want a world that seems alive and never have a huge issue finding groups or dungeons

alright give it to me straight, which do you prefer

白肾vs $H€NNA

>I was fortunate to find a guild of what I liked to call "old nerds and soccer moms"

tfw no mommy wow gf. . .

neither

warrior

>being cuck to level a warrior and get countered by 90% of the classes on endgame
>leveling is fucking hell

mommy shenna will save us, I'm sure she learned her lesson about trusting alt-right misogynist dirtbags like whitekidney.

I prefer a man administrating a server than a women

t. whitekidney

i know it sounded like him, and i know both are corrupts, but i just cant trust women

t. 白肾

>corrupt team running year old server that makes it very difficult to level and find instances to get pre-bis at 60
>corrupt team running fresh server
tough choice for people who want to start at level 1 again. we wont have to deal with the reddit and discord fags for a couple months, when they finally give in after old elysium drops to 1k peaks. shenna also wont let the faggot cm/gm team back on her project either. overall i think its a win/win situation.

stop shilling, shenna

this is satire right

GIVE ME MILKIES SHENNA NOW

/freshg/ when?

Let's break this shit down, taking information from both sides to try and piece together what really happened
>Crogge/Shenna tell Whitekidney that they are selling characters/gold for real money
>Whitekidney has a chance to tell them not to but says 'I'm okay with that'
>He secretly starts to plan to take over the project because either doesn't agree with this on a moral level or he simply wants to take all of the money for himself -- choose your own adventure.
>He has conversations with Crogge/Shenna to get them to confess to what they're doing while making sure it conveys him in the most positive light.
>Whitekidney starts feeling out other members of the staff to see what they think about this. It's not hard to paint Shenna/Crogge not only as corrupt but also tainted. If this news got out it would be extremely damaging for the server. Whitekidney is able to convert most of them simply by explaining that they either do this or the entire project goes down in flames. These people do not want to lose the control they currently have.
>He has the full trust of Crogge as far as the server goes. He exploits this trust, not only by taking all of the backups/databases, but by deleting everything. The databases, backups, website. Everything he possibly can. He burns it all to the ground.
>This puts him in a position to take full command of the project. Even if Crogge is able to restore everything it will take weeks and the damage will be done.
In the end it comes down to if you believe Whitekidney is doing this out of the kindness of his heart or to make a quick buck. Shenna/Crogge were definitely in the wrong but Whitekidney is not this paragon of righteousness that everyone seems to be trying to make him out to be. All private servers are going to have corruption, it's the nature of the beast. Whoever releases the next fresh server will be at the top for the next year.

there isn't gonna be a fresh server

When will someone make a third private server free of corrupt fuckheads from shitty projects.
the codes open source now.

is whitekidney a alt right misogynist?

>Whitekidney is doing this out of the kindness of his heart

every.
single.
time.

is there any point to levellin on darrow

>kikekidney trying this hard

fuck off, this is freshg now

>WE ONLY HAVE THESE TWO OPTIONS

thats where ur wrong kiddo

>All private servers are going to have corruption, it's the nature of the beast.
I think i've had enough if blizzard doesn't drop legacy this year I'l just move on with my life from wow.

Elysium will have no choice but to release one. Their old servers will have extremely low population. Elysium 2 will be their last attempt to regain their former glory and if Light's Hope doesn't counter that, then all of the new fresh players and eventually most of the population on Light's Hope will migrate. In either case, yes, there will be a fresh server. I personally hope it's Elysium 2 because the first few weeks will be extremely comfy. 3-4k population which means leveling won't be a massive clusterfuck and once you hit 60 you can farm whatever you want. By the end of the first month the population will jump over 5k and by the end of the second I wouldn't be surprised if it was peaking at 7-8k.

Never doubt the effect a fresh server will have.

if you can secure a spot in a raiding guild from level 1 yes, if you can't no.
also don't bother going horde on darrow they are fucked, you can also try securing a spot but honestly they're in a right fucking state and no one will roll on their server as horde so horde players just drop off.
I'd roll horde but i mean doing 1x on darrow with no safety net is a fucking big risk with a small payoff honestly.
plus i only play warrior and those slots are usually filled to the brim.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke2oyMuxoUk

also I REALLY LIKE ANIME if that helps at all

How do you all feel that Reddit King of the North Phoosy keeps BTFO all freshcucks?

why is wow illegal again?

DONT LEAVE ELYSIUM PLEASE FUCK FRESH I JUST HIT 60 ITS NOT FAIR

redpill me on everest

If you didn't come into the bootleg, backwater, private server community and realize this then you're retarded. It costs money and time to run these servers. The only people who truly wish to do it 'for the community' are so blinded by their self-righteousness that they inevitably crash and burn (Gummy).

honestly they should do a increased xp event for horde on darrowshire, its the only way they'l get more players at this rate.
they won't though and it'l probably just bleed out anyone not in a strong spot in a raid guild.