/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

MiloCoin General/WEEKEND NACHOS edition

PRIVILEGE GRANT HAS ACKNOWLEDGED MILOCOIN - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Best highlight of the previous thread:
Fake Insiders LARPing real insiders, and real insiders LARPing fake insiders

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 50% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privelege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milocoin/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TC Shill Samefagging from last thread

First for the information we all learned 2 threads ago :^] also rolling for dubs why not

I was there when that happened, was so funny.
Almost commented but a based user got there before me.

Have I missed it? Have I missed the pump, father?

Well the Privilege Grant responding is new spicy shit - and the rest is for the newcomers!

Utterly BTFO'd himself, amazing shite

Nope - still selling tickets for the moon mission my dude

I mean the secret info m8, I'm one of the first men who were in that thread when we made the mental connection.

wew

gonna need to see a permit for those dubs

i cant wait for mining to be done. Its going to be great.

My wife's son and I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store near Rutgers university yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his stance on free speech, Islam and BBC.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Fact Checki...” but he kept cutting me off and going “MiloCoin! MiloCoin! MiloCoin”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with Gavin McInnes as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of hair bleach in his hands without paying.

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Like I said, he did it twice. I think he's doing it knowingly on purpose. Don't know why.

t. trumpcoiner apologist

Kek

$0.25 is actually attainable, you think?

I mean, I'm reading all the way up to $1.00 and I saw $10.00 once

but $0.25, yeah? over time?

.05 - 10 if the devs drop dead right now and never post a single new thing

.10 - .20 if milo never gets involved, but devs stay active

.20 - .30 if Milo mentions it positively

.30 - ????? if Milo really takes to it and makes it a part of his brand

my predictions.

it's a 6-8 month play regardless of any of those outcomes however.

Best we can do is keep it comfy until take off

so now's like, the best time to be hopping aboard, huh?

I just figured out how to use Yobit last night, after finally reading all the above links

bought in, but now I get this feeling MiloCoin should be my main focus........

Obviously, if you think it has potential, earlier is always better. Some people I'm sure are "waiting and seeing"

Once you have enough to feel fully invested. Start helping out.
Make a blog, or tweet at some people, whatever.
It's one of the few vehicles that us little guys can actually help gain some traction.

Plus, generally, anything you add to the community, you can put your wallet address as a donation address and the community will take care of you.

TrumpCoin had some pretty neat additions from the community, as the devs were pretty much retards.

Physical coins, lots of fan sites, videos, some guy went to a BLM rally and mentioned it.

It's still really early, but all those things will start popping up shortly I'd reckon

nice summation.
the difficult part was creating the coin and the website.
to be honest, us few men in this thread could put in a few hours a week and a few hundred $$ and make this into a 20 cent coin by our selves if we done a few key things.
there are some obvious things to do that will get exposure, but it's best we wait until mining is finished so we have a stable supply and thus a stable price, or at least a price floor.

in the meantime, have a quick read of Rules for Radicals and think about how you can use them in order to get people talking about Milocoin.

any update from the HashBuyerBro who was paying to mine?
what did you receive and what was the average price?

I'm not the largest fan of milo, or nathan lane like characters or even these "youtube celebrities", but I'm buying because I know two things after spending the last few days binging on milos videos:

1. Milo will return, and he will return in a large way
2. it would be foolish not to capitalize on that.

I'm not even concerned that he endorses it, i don't believe it's a requirement for the coin to see success. my only real issue, is if he publicly denounces it. I've weighed what I believe to be the highly unlikely odds that he would do that into my decision and have heavily invested in milocoin.

Now my plan is to forget about it completely for a while and revisit it in a few months.

>I mean the secret info m8
Newfag here. Care to let me in on it?

it's a secret.
you need quads in order to find out.
get rollin'

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/milocoin/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

bought at 320

waiting for that pump famalams

I'm not him but I've been experimenting too. I spent 0.0035 BTC yesterday and got about 1.5k MILOs for it. So it seems to be a little more profitable than buying, but not a lot.

I have another 0.01 BTC in orders so I'll see what the mining gets me for that over the next day. I'm trying to spread it out over long periods, as it seems to be rewarding more than putting a lot of hashpower into short bursts.

Mornin' lads

rolling for quads to unlock secret

To get exposure we could make a cool youtube video type of trailer with cool music

You all made fun of the guy, but TrumpCoin did make a small spike this morning. Hit 10 cents again for the first time in quite a while.

OC

only down 80% now :^)

How do I mature my coins so they'll stake?

You wait.

Leave them in your wallet unlocked!

Good on them - MILO's day has yet to come

Does the Milocoin window have to stay open? For how long do I wait

Yes, from now on keep it open forever, whilst open it basically plays a lottery, where it wins coins (based on probabilities calculated by your number of coins, and the number of coins involved in staking).

I believe that it's 8 hours from entering your wallet before it's mature.

cool thanks. I'll have it turned on but on the ''tab line'' or what it's called in the bottom of the screen

Thats perfect. I have mine on desktop 8 of my window manager

>I like how Milo really listens to me and actually cares what I'm saying. He says I'm an old soul. Sure he makes me do things but I let him because I know he needs it.

using a new approach I see

Daily reminder that this coin will go nowhere.

....except to a college fund

milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html

looks like someone is trying to get off the train with that 82k sell order at 321 sats... Oh well, more for us!

>The Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant is exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education
Did I just invest in nazi coin? xD

exciting, huh?

it's to suppress the price for accumulation

start eating into his sell wall and watch it vanish

>It's okay to have a grant exclusively for black women but not for white men.
E Q U A L I T Y
People rant and rave about how racist white people are, but we're the ones who are oppressed. For the last decade, culture has swung towards the idea that you can hurt whites, especially white men, as much as you want and it's not racist or sexist because they're the REAL racists and sexists. How fucking ironic. These people can't see they're perpetuating the same kinds of stereotype and hate they claim to be fighting against.

Buy Milocoin.

It's a bit weird.. Will this make it more popular in the states? I think it will seem a bit weird to people in Europe because here we don't have scholarships to races or groups like that

I once heard that scholarships to blacks are a form of ''historical debt'' to descendants of slaves.
But yeah I agree with you that that's happening especially today on college campuses in the states I heard.
I think it will make the coin more popular because many white people in the US are probably tired of the advantages some groups are given in the states when whites aren't given any privileges

consciously or not, literally all white people are going to be thinking, "It's about time."

Only 5% of whites have any slave owning ancestors. Plus the concept is retarded. If your great grandfather killed 100 people and died before getting caught, does that mean you should get a life sentence? Does that mean you should get even 30 days community service? Does that mean you owe the families of those killed money or an apology? Fucking, NO. That shit makes no sense. The idea that we owe other races and cultures something is so engrained that everyone just believes the bullshit without thinking about it.

The slaves already got their justice. It was called the civil goddamn war. We fixed our mistake, and we've been owning up to it for generations. It's time to let it go and just be on equal ground.

Lets go baby. The bag is getting fuller

Just realised I bought at 370 and not 270 kek

> If your great grandfather killed 100 people and died before getting caught, does that mean you should get a life sentence?
So you think whites are getting punished because blacks get advantages? In a way you're right but you could also put it the other way, if it was your ancestors who had been enslaved and that affected your life situation today, wouldn't you want compensation? It was the state of the US who started slavery and therefore also their job to solve the problems it created

You dont see the jews complaining about WW2 Nazis when things get tough do you? How many decades need to pass before the rollover guilt can stop?

i-is it over bros

no you moron.

it's still being mined, you dolt

moon
reeeeeeeee

Holy shit, are you serious? Nobody's life situation is bad because their ancestors were enslaved. And compensation for fucking what? I didn't whip a slaves so why should I be held accountable? How about they give me compensation for the million dead whites who fought in the civil war. Both ideas make exactly the same amount of sense: None.

Dat volume lads

Yep it's gone up by 0.2 compared to yesterday.

>it was the state of the US who started slavery

Niggers and SJWs really believe this

Coin newfag here. What does this mean?

right now in Yobit, 24 hour volume is at 0.88 BTC

meaning, 0.88 worth of BTC has been traded in the past 24 hours

It means there are more transactions/money passing through the exchanges.

It either means people are getting greedy and buying more milo, or more people are coming along and buying milo (increased interest), or both.

I'm using coinmarketcap total volume and shit .2 is .2 my nigga
keep it going, volume is as important as price

Totally agree mate, more people = easier to convert MILO to BTC and BTC to MILO.

Eventually as more people arrive, their being around will drive the price up a little/lot as well

Glade I bought Lepen over this rubbish Ayyyyyye LMAO. Are the same 14 Milo shills still talking to themselves? this is just getting sad now,

I am a poor little pajeet new to coin
Spare some coin so I can afford a loo to poo?

MHEirrwoEscegjhGaYvkCVnLN7vM7FQNcL

Why not just put a few bucks in and hope for the best. Does a few dollars long term hurt you to where spaghetti spills out of your dinosaurs?

what did you buy lepen at? if i were you and i bought at 5, which i did, i'd get out now. it is going to Double top and die and you'll be left bag holding if you recently bought or you'll miss profit if you are in profit.
or maybe it'll pump

YOU LIED TO ME BIZ, IT'S NOW BELOW 250 SATOSHI

>He isn't buying the dip.
Stay poor I guess.

screencap your post, because once mining is finished you'll never see those words again.

someone is mining most of the coins by themselves and so when they sell lots of them at the same time, the price goes down. this is actually good for us as we can buy more at a cheaper price.

this. I'm gonna invest my lifesavings in MiloCoins

I'm buying next week. I want to reach 100k then I'll be set

I've got 30k Milos and have been staking them for a few weeks by now. What's the consensus on the amount of Milos to hold before you can consider yourself ~comfy~? Is 50k alright? Or 100k? Mil?

I will stop at 50k.

My advice to you is to expect 50c. So work out what you want from that calculation. If you want $100k get 200k MILO etc

Dont go off on one expecting it to hit a dollar, be realistic and you wont go wrong.

Could a kind, based user please upload the buy status tiers infographic?

arigatou gozaimashita

i am nearing the elite tier then.

Will it really moon?

not anytime soon, but yes

Yeah, once mining is complete..and with the 'secret'.

Yeah it will moon.

If you invest now, no matter what happens you will profit in the future.

okay, okay

I want to know the secret

I made this
>pic

I'm in total support

I deserve to knowwwwwww

It is important to be careful. Any sudden revelations could affect price.

but I will say a few things.

scarcity.
pow vs pos
nature of the coin.

i really can't say any more, I had the same battle with other 'in the know' anons.
But if you can remember a couple of threads ago, they had to kill the thread because of this discussion.

Lets just say, when mining is done - it will rise in price.

I remember when they killed that thread. I saw the info but damn, if you aren't buying now...you will be sorry

So true, I'm just struggling on nova to get some more at 246.

That info is pretty crazy - gotta get in here and now, theres like 3 weeks of mining left, price will probably rise just in anticipation of it ending!

Honestly I just might, I remove all bias as a cypto trader, but I don't see the bottom yet. and t no real future either, other than fake "big news rumor" hype.

lol you sold out early my friend. If (when) she is elected next month I see 500-1000 sat. There will be a pump in Putin and Trump as well.

could you like.....email?.....me? jesus

I will give you a massive hint.

John buys lots of potatoes, plants some of those potatoes, and they grow into potato plants, and yield more potatoes.

Suddenly the supply of potatoes run out due to high demand and (insert mining analogy here)

John sells potatoes.

People flock to John to buy potatoes.

John becomes rich as potatoes become more expensive, and because he has potato plants, he can grow more.

suddenly the *nationwide/global* supply of potatoes runs out.

>If you invest now, no matter what happens you will profit in the future.
not if it goes to 0 thou.. Already have 32000 so I will just wait :')
are you an artist? cuz this is really good
When will mining be done?