youtube.com/watch?v=1hw5Di-iU4I
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
youtube.com/watch?v=M3ar1tBj_Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk&list=RDMML3wKzyIN1yk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

nailed it

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/nJ7p0BB5

Comments:
pastebin.com/229Ln7JW

Filenames:
pastebin.com/QXqp253d

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/DQg6QkPb

These filter lists were updated on October 27th, 2017 with new additions to all categories

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hw5Di-iU4I

xth for mythic maiden progression

also help my guild's officers like and gear the shitty people who keep wiping us on maiden

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

Yes

>rick und morti

Any EU alliance want to help me with Ring of blood? Doing loremaster and I'm 60 quests in, level 70 and can't solo it at the moment.

Is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence.

Yes

I wish this thread wasn't a yes thread

youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw

youtube.com/watch?v=M3ar1tBj_Zk

i'd help you but i just went to bed for a nap, can it wait?

Depends on if I can get enough quests to get nagrand slam before you wake yp

uhh prob not, well

whats your bnetid, i only have level 90s on alliance side but that should be enough

Rettie#21847

At 62/75 at the moment, so I'll most likely have to wait to do ring of blood to get more nagrand progress, thanks mate.

Elven supremacy

youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk&list=RDMML3wKzyIN1yk

how puggable is mythic elisande actually

i never went into that raid on mythic but i kinda want a convergence, apparently it's still good for my spec

(Mythic) Maiden of Vigilance is a downright RACIST bossfight.
First off, the fight strictly enforces players of different colors to segregate and have no contact. If players fail to do this, they are strictly and swiftly punished with an instant wipe for colormixing.
Secondly, Fel Echos are hard to dodge, Unstable Soul is hard to time, and Orbs are hard to grab with for players with poor internet connections. This is racist, because African Americans are more often poor than any other race. This is obviously targeted at oppressing skilled African WoW players, especially those playing WoW instead of participating in a dangerous and lethal street life. Clearly Blizzard would rather have these innocent Africans be murdered than enjoy a video game.
Finally, if that wasn't enough for you, Maiden of Vigilance says "I did not choose my fate, neither will you", and then ASSIGNS THE PLAYER A COLOR. This is clearly a reference to how people are born as who they are as what race they are without a choice.

The shitlord at Blizzard that designed this fight should be FIRED for their blatant racism. We're living in 2017, the last thing we need is more racism dividing us.

It's getting nerfed for the next tier, and it's not worth it anyways if you're running heroic TOS, the trinkets in there are just as good if not better.

CoF is still BiS for Fury and Arms, dunno about other classes.
It'll probably continue to be that way for Fury in Antorus even.

it's still top 4 for feral apparently because they dumped a bunch of agi on it

I'm simming higher than 880 CoF with a 915 umbral moonglaive and 930 infernal cinder. COF is also throwing off my cooldowns on some fights, like harj, mistress, desolate host and KJ. By default battle cry and odyn's fury are normally up for each set of adds that spawn on all of those fights, but trying to make good use of COF makes that not be the case.

Also on fights like Goroth where you have to run away and can't take full advantage of it, if battle cry comes back up when he's at 100 energy, it makes it a worse choice.

threadly reminder to officialy uninstall yourself from the internet, tech illiterate retard.

>tfw accidentally crashed my game by putting too much AP into a pre-7.2 weapon again

wowg faggotguild ARGENT DAWN EU ALLIANCE
/w anyone for an inv

No Pandas

Forgot to addthat we'll try to raid ToS tomorrow at 8PM/20:00 Servertime.

Why can't it be on Sunday reee

>lfr guldan mount drop hotfixed
well shit, guess no weekly farming that until next xpac

heroic and normal runs for nighthold feel like LFR at this point.

THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS

BACK TO BACK SHAHNEES

>not pezado or some variation of
what bizzaro /wowg/ am i in

OH MY FUCKIN GOD ITS HAPPENING
THERE
IT
IS

BACK TO BACK SHAHNEES BACK TO BACK SHAHNEES BACK TO BACK SHAHNEES

Pezado DON'T

>Elven Supremacy you say

Easiest healer to heal M+ on?

PELINAL Please
autograph my Ashbringer and Garithos Shield

Holy priesto.

play the game and find out

THIS

Redpill me on battle-pets, /wowg/

It's like pokemon and can be pretty fun if you have a good team. There are tonnes of guides out there to get you started.

pointless and boring
it's something you do when you're 100%ing achievements ingame and you did everything other than pets

It's a mini-game that really doesn't have anything to do with any other part of the game (like getting geared or getting experience, etc)

t. Petlet

Is it easy to make friends in WoW?

t. friendless loser irl

I like having a cute little pet with me when I play MM, since I have to take Lone Wolf anyway. Or using Naxxy with my DK is super cute and on theme. Basically I treat them like Xmog additions. My Pandaren Shaman has the pandaren elemental spirits with them, they look great.

Is it time for gnomes?

hazel...

They add flavor to your character, and can be a fun timesink when you're waiting on a raid/dungeon

Sorry, I meant FEMALE gnomes.

THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
THERE IT IS
GOD BLESS YOU PEZADO YOU SON OF A BITCH

trash

huuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

YOU'RE PUSHING ME OVER THE EDGE

>he doesnt like female gnomes

I don't understand the reference and I refuse to respond to it.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? WHY IS HE SO LUCKY?

>when you get pushed over

delete this

Accept your overlords

I like that xmog user, what is it?

>legs slightly spread
>breathing heavily
>sweaty and blushed in the face
>defenseless

>Wake up
>Ret pally is still shit

Thank you, Frint, you will always have my gratitude.

at least we're no longer literally garbage
I still remember being hyped as fuck when 2.3 came out and levelling a ret pala and then feeling disappointed when finding out that it was either prot/holy or bust

>wanke up
>anime is still shit

since poseidus respawn is like 4-6 HOURS NOW
how much will the price drop?

went down 50% instantly
probably gonna go down to about 100-200k

good

rets are amazing in pvp

Don't talk to me or my sons ever again.

Realistically 100k-200k yeah, like that other user said. I personally think it'll drop even lower, probably bottoming out at 50k once multiboxers really start farming that shit.

It's the same for every rare in Draenor they've all been shortened to the level of voidtalon

lads i wanted to announce that i broke the 18k achievement mark while playing since legion

jewly?

There was one gold farmer on my server throwing an absolute FIT over this. He's bragged in the past that he's killed poseidus like 3 times and now suddenly he's crying his eyes out because nobody ever ACTUALLY bought a mount from him and now the price is just plummeting.

You know that one day you'll look back on this time where you did nothing but play WoW and wish that you had at done at least something to better your life, right?

>go do the vashj'ir chains to get the seahorse
>can't be used outside the zone
time to go fish for that turtle I guess

Too bad you'll never have vanilla Onyxia, vanilla ZG, or vanilla ZA achievements, cuck boy.

There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying

Anyone want to level? (picked MoonGuard)

I like how you hadle big weapons

You just want to ERP, don't you

>hati
what the fuck is this name? why does every hunter pet has it?

no, I just heard it's the good RP realm and I haven't played for quite some time

titan meme

y-yes, so please come keep mommy company as she levels.

please sweetie