Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>FatesGUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/gudao01.html

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamawhore
4* Old Cuckbait, Tamamo (Pure)
3* Hisoka, Giganigga 9000
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGO88BdQgbU&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New thread? We are at bump limit

>finally get a ce drop
>its a fucking maid
JUST

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

Saber,

Remember that, be it here on /fgog/, you started as a newfag, don't pretend to be special now.
MUH GIRL!

I Hate you REEEEEEEEEEe

I heard you guys are tired of my cookies so I brought EXP cards instead I hope you like them

If it drops a maid, you're doing the wrong quest.

How is your grinding going /alter/?

>13 turns
Why do you even bother?

>already had five.
Dumb saint.

>farming in the wrong quest
Good work, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGO88BdQgbU&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s

GIVE IT BACK
THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THOSE WERE OURS

If you are gonna lewd Martha and turn me on try to put something better, those genres are shit and boner killer
Also burn yourself

No bros it's not like that i farmed 30 ap a fuck ton and no princess ce and the first guerrilla quest i did to try to get a heart I got the maid ce

I'm only getting like 500fp a day.
What am I doing wrong? ;_;

Medusa = garbage
Fact

Level your servants you gaylord

All pumpkins done except Berserker Pieces.
All bats done except Saber Pieces.
11 more Lancer Monuments, then all candles will be done except Trick or Treat and Lancer Pieces.
Still need 13 Caster Monuments, along with Ghost Lanterns, Dragon Fangs, Evil Bones, Pieces, and EXP cards for cupcakes. Like the others, though, I think I'll skip the Pieces (and definitely the EXP cards).

Ah, alright then, carry on.

TOP SNEK

This is a Stheno thread

>rejoice, user

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Thanks, I wanted to fap before taking a shower anyway!

>entire point of the event is to gather materials to cash in for items
>Kaleido
>Kaleido
>Kaleido
>Formalcraft
>Imaginary Around
>Lv50 gold servants
>"Why aren't people using my supports?!?"
Really? Throw your best event CEs onto them so people can actually get some benefit from picking your servants.

>b-but everybody is done with the event by now
If you really think that, then that's why you are getting so few supports.

Vanilla you stupid fuck. But I can't expect a cuck/rapefag/not-vanillafag like you to understand.
Do me a favor. Cut your hands off, or stop breathing

Most people filter out stuff that doesn't help with events (Bonus servants/CEs that is).

Good thing for the Rider dailies.

Euryale is better.
Begone, hag.

I hate you.

Could be better.

>get shit like NP5 Medusa, Robin, Lu Bu, etc
>can't get past NP1 of Euryale and Cu FSN

FUCK

Got my whole line up decked out in event CEs until like a day ago and it was the same.
Nobodys gonna use a lancer or martha anyway because lancers are lancers and everybodys got a drake.

But I guess you've got a point.

I've spent 540AP on 20ap free quest for golem testicles and I can't even get the 2 I need to max sushi.
How can I grail her if I can't get any rock nuts? Glad they never show up in the event shops. Please give me more dragon fangs or spook bones, it's not like 20 even puts a dent in the 444+ you need for skills and characters.

>Putting Shitera on your 'All' instead of Vlad
>Having 2 Sabers on your support when clearly people will choose NP3 Alter instead

There's so many problems I don't even know where to fucking start.

>there are STILL no item bundle drops in this game

This shit is the most offensive bit by far. Late-game wyverns (in America, etc) should be dropping packs of 2-5 fangs at once. This applies especially to shit like the cursed bones where you need billions of them. There should be some big skeleton monster that drops 10-20 at once.

>out of fangs again
Fuck. We're getting more fangs in the next event, right?

5 0 %
%

Just do Wyvern Island in Okeanos for a 50% drop rate.

Why are Medusa's sisters such fucking cunts?

>Fucking eternity until Camelot
Fuck

As far as i'm concerned i'll have the event bonus filters on until Nov 1

Nothing wrong, remember nobody is using Beginning of the Journey, so you get 75 FP less each time someone uses your servant and we are playing 30/40 ap rounds so we got less runs.

okay who the fuck let nursery rhyme read lewd books again? you know she starts acting like this once she gets her hands on one of them.

So how good is the doll if we already have a budget offensive caster like Liz? Her skills seem to be mostly the same, save for how she absorbs stars instead of generating them.

I just bought out zerker monuments
Even thought I could have just bought out all materials instead it probably was good idea

She is naturally lewd.

That 50% rate is bullshit. I farmed that quest all day before the event and got a fang every four or five tries.

Fluffy Servant

Huh, didn't know Toutafags exists.

>don't like stheno before coming to /alter/
>now hope to get her in a roll eventually
>like liz before coming to /alter/
>now despise liz

Die the death!

Kaguyahime servant when

Lmao dude you just have shit luck bro. If you keep at it eventually it'll average out to a fang every 2 tries.

I just now noticed Golden's cute little slippers.

I will show that VILE Kitten that I'm the boss of the gym here. I'm going to use 5 apples now.

More than TWO years

After Arcueid servant

Nursery Rhyme is more or less considered the strongest offensive Caster in the game and is all around better than Caster Liz. She has better survivability (a self heal and a +defense skill) and she has stronger offense with her +crit skill (up for 3 turns down for 2 at max level). If you can feed her a lot of crit stars, putting her on the same team as someone like Jack or on a team with two 2030's she'll blow stuff up.

There is a very specific niche where Caster Liz is better, and that's on those enemies where her Burn and Curse effects are necessary for killing them, but there's only maybe 2 or 3 fights like that in the game.

If you're planning to roll for Jack you may end up summoning Nursery Rhyme, in which case it's probably worth it to level her up. Likewise if you end up summoning her up as a random summon during a gacha down the road. But Caster Liz isn't a bad alternative and you've already gotten her for free (and free ascension mats for her).

I don't understand
>tfw both a Sthenofag and Lizfag

That's hell you are walking to

Stop making me like Medb.

>"~~!!!"

I have to wait even longer to get my suiko-bro.

>two stacks of pumpkins in one run
ty based medea

I sincerely hope that everyone that has spent apples trying to get the CE also gets one naturally when doing other quests.
Just leave one quest and then grind the hell out of it on the final day if you didn't get it naturally before then. Morons.

Last limepost.

Why do you keep reposting this?

>still needing pumpkins
I actually get mad now when I get a pumpkin instead of a bone.

Wow, for some reason that is the lewdest picture of all.

Hot damn.

jokes on you, i spent 9 apples to get a single demon heart! hah!
fucking kill me

>(grin)
Goddamn Heracles is so great.

in what kind of team build leonidas fits the best?
I want to use him and his np is useful to get stars and I guess he tanks decently

Nah, I'm past needing pumpkins (if you don't count berserker pieces), I'm just clearing out the guerrilla quests because it hurts my autism to see them not cleared out. Plus a chance at a heart.

NONONO DELETE THIS ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR

I basically just need cakes now for mats (cleaned out lizzes, CEs, lore, zerker monuments)

What is the most efficient thing to farm to convert? I feel like it is bats or am I wrong?

what the fuck

This piece of shit is still around?

Holy shit user. What is wrong with you?

>+4

I want to like her but dolljoints are gross.

MODS

who /0apples0hearts/ here

MY VIRGIN EYES

Stack lewdest bigcup on everyone if you don't have little lewd devil, get a lewd devil from support, farm smartcat

I haven't spent my apples yet, but I'm ready for complete and utter despair.

Dude what the fuck, that looks like my sister

>dolljoints are gross
How does it feel to be such a flaming faggot?

What, you didn’t roll for Tamamo?

Dolljoints are pedofetish just like headpatting
Have you ever seen a big doll?
I thought so.
All dolls are naturally small, thus all dolls are pedobait by nature

>wanna make white russian
>only have whiskey
FUCK
Gotta go out to buy stuff again.

Oh wait, I mean stack smart cat, not bigcups. Sorry, I'm the retardcat poster.

Oh great, a Maid CE dropped while I wasn't looking. These CEs surprises me, even the Halloween princess one too.