PlayStation 4 General #490.5 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Previous Thread:
Paris Games Week Edition

========================================
>Sony Paris Games Week 2017 press conference detailed, pre-show to host seven new game announcements
gematsu.com/2017/10/sony-paris-games-week-2017-press-conference-detailed

>Metal Max Xeno first trailer, details, and screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/metal-max-xeno-first-trailer-details-screenshots

>Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time five-minute trailer
gematsu.com/2017/10/little-witch-academia-chamber-time-five-minute-trailer

>Dragon Ball FighterZ Nappa, Captain Ginyu, and story mode screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/dragon-ball-fighterz-nappa-captain-ginyu-story-mode-screenshots

>Inazuma Eleven Ares for PS4 launches summer 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/inazuma-eleven-ares-ps4-switch-ios-android-launches-summer-2018-japan

>Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins announced
gematsu.com/2017/10/full-metal-panic-fight-dares-wins-announced-ps4

>Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades delayed to early November
gematsu.com/2017/10/final-fantasy-xv-multiplayer-expansion-comrades-delayed-early-november

>BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle adds Noel Vermillion, Chie Satonaka, and Waldstein
gematsu.com/2017/10/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-adds-noel-vermillion-chie-satonaka-waldstein

>Yakuza: Kiwami 2 details ‘New Nightlife Island’ and ‘New Clan Creator’ play spots
gematsu.com/2017/10/yakuza-kiwami-2-details-new-nightlife-island-new-clan-creator-play-spots

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu8bEDwdPyQ
discord.gg/rzn8Zen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Page 9

Reminder to join the official /ps4g/ /momgen/ Discord.

Cuck off

Video games are fun

Going to need some proof on your statment

Make way bitches I'll jingle your hat

Just ask Bob

Worth upgrading to a ps4pro when monsterhunter worlds drops? Thinking of getting the limited edition for that skin.

sony smash bros 2 when

PGW MONDAY

Nights of Azure 2 is out in English. Ask a guy who beat the Japanese version anything.

what doth life?

A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talketh. Haveth at thee.

If you have some cash to spare and 4k tv, sure

Are there any PlayStation games that know when it's your birthday like Animal Crossing?

>liked by Hitomi Tanaka
I need context.

Mgs 5

They're best friends.

>tfw threesome never

Monday 4 pm london time

On /v/ there was some leaker that said those games will be at pgw and psx:

>Sly Cooper 5
>Jak and Daxter Reboot
>Ratchet and Clank 2 remake
>The Last of Us Part II
>Death Stranding
>New WipEout by FireSprite Games(I can personally vouch for this)
>New Sucker Punch IP
>New Legacy of Kain game
>Shadow of the Tomb Raider
>Spider-Man
>PlayStation All Stars - new game

>no WiLD

NO DREAMS
O

D
R
E
M
S
Kek

>A new Sly
>A new Jak
>Another Ratchet
>A new Legacy of Kain
>No Dreams
0/10

>fortnite added mics
>first game in two roasties are chatting
>just hide in a tree all game listening to them talk about chad's dick
truly the realistic game

Just like shitrus

I hope bloodborne comes to pc

t. cuck

>he thinks this will make /ps4g/ alive again
jokes on you everyone here plays on pc more than ps4 and owns a switch

Worked

>On /v/

KYS cuck

Any reason why I dont receive promotional emails such as discounts etc from PlayStation? I have notifications on but I haven't receive anything at all...

Koshida's a cuck

Maybe but I know I'm missing out on 10%+ codes. It's upsetting

Same here, even my cousin who did the same gets those emails but they ignore me.

They haven't sent 10% code till last year, you don't miss anything

Anyone else find Chinatown in Infamous SS comfy as dicks too?
It honestly seems to be random. Me and my friends alternate constantly on who gets what emails and who doesn't. It's like their auto email bot doesn't add everyone, just randomly picks emails.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu8bEDwdPyQ

PS4 Pro owners lining up for suicide.

He is shitbox fanboy

>No source
>Thinking Sony will stop riding the PS4 gravy train
Hilarious. PS4 is here till 2020, 2019 if 4k adopts faster.

That Battle Chasers game any good?

Thanks for letting me know it's not just me.
I thought those discount codes came ever so often, guess not

>buy new ps4 games
>just end up playing more Phantasy Star Online 2 instead of playing those

Red Ded

u better not be playing with me about the wipeout game mate

Does anyone here own these? I've been itching to try surround sound lately and these seem to be the ones that offer the best compatibility though it's emulated 7.1 (whatever that means. I got lost after 5.1).

Every other option below that price doesn't really guarantee to output surround sound on the ps4 as they often require a pc software to do the job.

I can't speak for the quality of those, but I feel like if you are going to drop money on a decent pair of headphones, buy from an established headphone brand. That way you know you are getting a good product. idk how surround sound works on headphones either I never bothered. I used a nearly 10 year old pair of 555's plugged into my controller and it sounds great.

Not so often but recently my cousin got a 10%

How fun would it be if I haven't played the first one? I really like the art and soundtrack but never got around to actually trying the game out.

So, target's having a deal for buy 2 get 1 free on ANY game they have in store. They don't have weebiest of weebshit but they have stuff like digmon and kingdom hearts.

So I was thinking of getting:
Kingdom hearts 1.5/2.5, kingdom hearts 2.8, and then I don't know what to get for the third. Something around $30, I figure ff12, but is that down to $30 yet?

I have the platinums, the newest wireless headset for the PS brand, and they're basically the exact same as the golds. Mechanically and functionally they're identical, specs there's a slight difference and you get some special shit in their app, special audio profiles for newer games.

Never tried the original wireless stereo headset. The issue I had with the golds/platinums were never audio quality though, but the build quality, they break apart super easily, the plastic is really really fragile on like the extenders, and the foam around the earpads is that low quality dollar store earphone foam so it sucks up all your sweat and skin oil and gets nasty real quick.

Bloodborne is pretty cheap now, cheaper than $30. If your Target has it, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is also really fun and looks great, but it's around $42.

I have bloodborne, I actually preordered that shit (got the cute little preorder messenger items to boot) and I have leifthrasir on my vita. I figure more mainstream games that I've mostly avoided out of just lack of interest would be more prevalent there, kingdom hearts isn't exactly mainstream but it's certainly more mainstream than like summon night

anyone here play helldivers?

game is shit, if you like /u/ then get it

How good is Until Dawn? Got it free last month and never even bothered to download it.

It's a really good game for this time of year, it's like a telltale game in that theres a lot of choice and CYOA shit, but there's ACTUAL gameplay elements to it, lots of aiming, lots of walking and maneuvering, lots of QTEs. Which may or may not be to your liking.

Also has a good few different endings that ACTUALLY change depending on your actions. Characters go away and never return if you let them.

Damoreth killed this general.

PS4 has no bumps.

what are some of the good f2p games on ps4?
I've been giving let it die a play and it's enjoyable, but i'm stuck on floor 23 and it REALLY seems like it wants me to pay money for better weapons cause I went through 4 weapons to get this fucking monster down.

I tried warframe but there's no open world thing and that seems to be the thing everyones talking about so I guess the ps4 version isn't getting updated or something?

Anything else enjoyable?

>How fun would it be if I haven't played the first one?
It's set years after the first game and the only connection is appearance of the original mc, now leveled up to Nightlord. Spoilering just in case, even though trailers, game site and art () spoil it.
Gameplay is too easy for my tastes (easier than the first game), difficulty only picking up during the last chapter.
It excels in waifus and is one of the /u/est ps4 games out there. Shame no threesome ending, though.

Phantasy Star Online 2. As an added bonus, its general just wont die.

Can't I only play that with a VPN? I gave dragons dogma online a try and it was a real hassle to spend 5 minutes going through the slow ass UI to turn on a proxy to play that.

>New WipEout by FireSprite

too good to be true desu

>PlayStation All Stars - new game
Pizzaburg returns?

You don't need a VPN. It is only blocked in SEA (because SEA have their own localisation and want to cuck their players into picking it).
What you need is knowledge of Japanese alphabet (enough to discerns word like "yes", "no", "quest" and "level")

Well I'll give it a try then. I know absolutely no japanese but that didn't stop me from capping out and getting magick archer and alchemist in Dragons dogma online. Asl ong as I can't wipe my account from inside the game i'll eventually figure it all out.

There are rumors about game arts making ps all stars 2

>still haven't got the 2048 trophies to plat omega collection

only thing staving off suicide tbqh, that would be the crowning achievement in my life and I would have nowhere to go but down.

I still remember her.

January is gonna be a funny month.
Did they ever explain why they're canning online features? Obviously they're not too dire for the game, but I can't imagine that they bought a year lease and the game sold THAT poorly.

How can I do that? I've used discord maybe once

I have it. The quality is mostly good but it does make my ears sore after prolonged use. I really want to get some that don't do that for my next headset and that are maybe easy to clean.

How is brawhalla??

Go figure, I literally just turned it off.
Small filesize, it's a melee type "fighter", fast paced, you have "legends" instead of characters, they all have the same base hand to hand moveset, but 2 weapon types they can equip, and their own like, skills with those weapons.

It's free, and I didn't realize it came out, I wanted to try it out last month when the beta dropped on the psn but they pulled it right before I could get in, and I haven't heard any fanfare even though it came out 2 weeks ago.

Even at this hour, playing on US west I was able to get matches in ~15 seconds in the free for all mode, and US east it took maybe 10 seconds as well. I'd be happy to play with you if you ever pick it up, I think I'll be playing it for quite a while.

Also it even has offline modes and couch co-op so you can team up with 3 friends and join matches.

Oh I should add it's heroes/legends are rotated in a free weekly thing and you have to grind to get them otherwise.
Took me about 20 matches to get enough coins to get one of the higher tier heroes that I wanted, but matches are pretty short and I never won a single one.

>open world thing
That is the PC build. Console gets the update about a month later due to bugs and trying to get Sony/Microsoft to let them update.

Do you still need to complete the online campaign?

Without two vitas the platinum is impossible

Ded thread, ded console.

ps4 and no I did the online ones already, just the offline 2048 campaign.

>discord.gg/rzn8Zen
Here you go senpai

Videogames are the only thing I never pirate. Even if I won a billion dollars tomorrow I'd still pirate everything except for videogames.

What is the future of gaming? Will Steam take over industry while consoles die out? (except Nintedo who will make a triangular screen their next gimmick)

No shit, you can't pirate on ps4. I pirate everything else, though.

Something something lootboxes

having a dedicated piece of hardware just for playing videogames is here to stay for now. Consoles disappearing is to me about as likely as home computers disappearing in favour of simple screens that use remote computing power you rent. Handhelds will keep losing ground to phones though,

This

>simple screens that use remote computing power you rent
This is where pc is spiralling towards, though. Cloud storages are overtaking flash drives, then they will overtake hard drives, all for your """security""".

It might be inevitable, but the internet infrastructure is not there for the vast majority of people. Even in many developed countries you can still send data faster via carrier pigeon.

The co-creator of Media Molecule liked this tweet. It's confirmed for PGW.

>3 likes
literally no one cares about this "game" except for our autistic dreamsposter

>1 User has asked not to be shown in this view.
4 likes. And one was Siobhan.