HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH!

Did anyone actually like the monokubs?

they were better than V3's monokuma

i liked them probably 40% of the time desu, monokid was def the worst though

Monodam is pretty based.

What are the yellow things in their mouths supposed to be? A pacifier or mic maybe?

the only problem was his new va

its supposed to be a pacifier

Monodam just disposed of faggots who didn't adhere to the rules. He was too alpha for that bunch.

Monodam and Monokid were great. Monosuke was okay. Monotaro and Monophanie sucked and were annoying though. And of fucking course, they're the ones who live the longest.

Monokid was great.
Monodam too. The rest were kinda whatever.

I wanna do bad things to Monokid!

monodam>monotaro>monokid>monosuke=monophanie

Monodam >= Monokid > Monosuke > Monotaro = Monophanie

>Hating Miu’s mommas boy.

みんな仲良しだよ

ONE

/v/ IS ALL THAT REMAINS OF A ONCE POWERFUL Veeky Forums

I liked them but they admittedly serve no purpose in the game besides comic relief and the obligatory Monokuma sidekick, also they kinda interfered with the executions.
I'm also mad that they get brought back to life nearing the end of the game only to do jack shit and get killed for no reason instead of doing something interesting with them.

TWO

>they didn't kill them in the reverse order to give the lesser used ones a bit more screentime

HE

>serve no purpose in the game besides comic relief
I think this was the point, at the risk of sounding like some DEEP faggot.
They're like Poochie from that episode of The Simpsons. Danganronpa had been running for so many seasons they decided to add some side kick characters to help out with the ratings.

I'M DETECTING A SPLIT OPINION, THE THREAD IS DIVIDED

I love Junko!

Not as great as Monomi but I enjoyed them. Monotaro and Monophanie together were hilarious.

It's same va, he just fucked his voice up before he did v3.

You posted the wrong picture you stupid fuck

No way, the dude doesn't even change his pitch.

yes, thanks entirely to /ourbear/ monodom

Monotaro is best kub

MOMMY

I love Chisa!

Monokid was the most annoying so im glad he died first

This user knows it best

Monodam's shitty mechanical voice was fun to hear

I'm pretty sure it was a joke
>Guy on the right's name is Jun from Pokemon
>genderswapped art
>therefore Jun(ko)

This. It makes sense with the ending, and towards the end even Monokuma is tired of their shit

>tmw they never did a Survivors vs Monokubs Scrum Debate

OKAA-CHAN

What a waste

They were good for one game, just like Monomi.

>3 day ban is gone

feels good lads

No, it's a new VA, because the old one retired after her dementia diagnosis.

I-JUST-WANT-US-ALL-TO-GET-A-LONG

Only the japanese one got a new VA, the english one just hasn't done the voice in a while.
One of you is misunderstanding.

Same VA. Hasnt voiced Monokuma in years so be was rusty. Hes fine by the second chapter.

How do I S-rank Treasure Hunter Monolith?

Ah, right. I never use the English, so that's my bad.

So how many of you faggots actually managed to avoid spoilers for DRV3?

Yeah Monokuma's new VA really didn't get the job done at all.

Me. I stayed off /v/ the entire month+ I was playing it.

I want to be violated by Chisa violently.
Post more.

I got spoiled for chapter 1 but it wasn't a big deal I think.

Just saw one minor spoiler but it turned out to be fake so i did pretty well

Luck

I spoiled myself the first chapter when it came in japan expecting to be something mild like 2-1.

boy was I wrong.

>Best waifu gets corrupted

Read who the mastermind was but by how things played out it was pretty obvious because of how inauspicious and fucking boring she was.

danke

I got spoiled on the killers, the survivors, the mastermind and the fiction twist way back during the intial release. Not figuring out the culprit for each case sucked but the game still had a lot of surprises so I enjoyed it a lot nevertheless.

I had to skip /v/ until i was done with V3, and then i went ahead and watched 3

I only got spoiled by one image, but it's wasn't a big deal

Cutest cuckquean

I got spoiled but then just forget about, later after finishing the game I finally realized "oh yeah, I did get spoiled on the mastermind".

I'd say I did allright. I stayed off the /v/ topics but some faggot still managed to post spoilery shit with their OP image.

Kaede dying in chapter 1 allthough I never saw it comming the way it did, goddamn.

The other one was a picture of Tsumugi with the text "Characters who did nothing wrong"

Overall great considering how long the game had been out in Japan and how much spoilery shit the game has in it.

Which image was it?
I also never finished 3 so I was worried V3 would spoil it. Or reference it.

Fuck me.

Outlaw Run took about an hour, and Salmon Fishing took two attempts .But this shit is evil.

I got spoiled on piano freak dying in chapter 1, but I thought she was going to be the victim. I had this huge sense of dread as time went on and she kept saying encouraging things to Shuichi.

Well i did get spoiled that Kaede dies But i did not expect her to be blackened

Thankfully I avoided spoilers for all the murders and culprits.
I did get spoiled in regards to the mastermind because some asshole op had it in their thread image though

>not just avoiding /v/ until you finish the game or anything that could have danganronpa in it
just how retarded do you have to be to get spoiled?

Yeah she was raising all kinds of death flags, so I assumed she would die at some point. Didn't see it coming like that though.

I got spoiled on Tsumugi being evil so I thought she'd be the case 3 or 4 killer but that was it

I got spoiled on the identity of one of the culprits (but not on which case it was), that's pretty much it. After getting spoiled on both 1 and 2, I'm really glad I managed to play through v3 knowing almost nothing beforehand

>"I am so plain and boring, Shuichi. Have you ever noticed how much I don't stick out?"
She's painfully obvious, even without spoilers.

>Not saying "plainly" obvious

I remember that a junko poster had a picture of the mastermind with the filename "I LOVE JUNKO". I tried not to think about it during my playthrough.

I got spoiled by youtubes recommended feed. I wasn't even watching Danganronpa videos, it was to do with the Zero Escape series.

Really annoying.

>not hiding any danganronpa recommended feed with your hand

for real, those guys are such assholes

Just Tsumugi and Shuichi side by side

That image alone was enough for me to check if V3 was out and i got it instantly, by the time the last case was here, it's all made sense before the mastermind was revealed

Fucking wow.

I basically agree with this.

You can report their stuff. Youtube has a semi-strict no-spoilers policy and they'll be prepared to nuke an entire channel if you tell them that it contains spoilers to a popular series.

That's not even the worst one he did.

Better yet: The dude hates the Danganronpa series, but they're the only videos of his that get any views. So he's a bitter fuck throughout all the videos and only pays half attention to the plot, he even skipped kaitos last words because he hated the dude.

So is Danganronpa the only game series with an actual pedophile, a girl who is molested by her mother friends daily, and a side character who is better than the main antagonist throughout all of the main games?

Spikechunsoft already made him change the thumbnails.

Nope. Last year, I hadn't even realized the game was already out in Japan, and there were like 3 spoiler threads on the front page.

"H-Hey...Saihara..."

Shuichi's girlfriend looks really cute in this sprite!

Saihara's girlfriend looks cute in all her sprites!

Why would anyone even support that

True my bad

Danganronpa fans outside of Veeky Forums are weird, man.

Is she okay with sharing her man?

I want to start a nice family with Miu

Outside of /v/ don't forget our especial friends from drg

I feel like both Tsumugi and Kaede had bigger breasts than her.

All is well.

"Saihara...w-what we did...last night. It was...fun."

That took a turn!

Saihara's girlfriend's clothes look great on the one true best girl