Danganronpa V3

I don't know if the ending from DANGANRONPA V3 was pure genius or the biggest FUCK YOU I've ever experienced

Both

> Ass trial

>ass trial

kek, have a push

I love Junko!

Why are there so few busty redheads in videogames?

I mean the few that there are are god tier, but still

Too bad that Redhead is a Loli

I know

DR3 did it right but it was an anime

fpbp.
It's the best ending of the 3 and by far. No more "teenage girl ruined the world".

They wanted to make an ending with good shock factor. While they did succeed, they did so at the expense of their own franchise. Whether you like or hate the ending, you have to admit it alienated a lot of the fans and affected popularity with potential future titles.

I love you.

Both but leans more to fuck you
They completely threw out 5 chapters of mystery for a dumb and unsatisfying twist purely for the shock value of it.

Then they left the ending as ambiguous as possible so people would argue over whether Tsumugi is lying, even though there's no point because there's evidence to support both sides and we can't possibly know.

Honestly I don't know what people were expecting from the man who put brainwashing anime into his series

It doesn't really matter, no matter how it is fiction or not, for them the suffering is real. No amount of fiction will change that.

Who cares about Tsumugi, and why are brainlet doesn't get any of that?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I've heard somewhere here that Kodaka didn't do much with writing the anime.

Chapter 6's in this series are so weak. Not just the plot either it felt rushed in the beginning and a drag at the end of the trial.

I love her stinky sister!

I feel the same way. But then again, I don't really play DR for the main plotline. I only play it for the killing and the investigation that follows.

NANOKUMAS SON

>They completely threw out 5 chapters of mystery for a dumb and unsatisfying twist purely for the shock value of it.
You feel that way because you were taking it too seriously.

>the ending won't be disappointing if you don't care at all

If having a moderate interest in how the story was going to play out is "too serious" then I guess I was.

Man, imagine what a Danganronpa game with a satisfying Chapter 6 would be like.

After 3 games you should have learned that the meta-narrative is the worst part of this series. By the first game the whole hope vs despair thing was still novel enough that it was satisfying, and I still liked V3's since the emotional impact of Shuuichi rejecting the whole killing game because of how fucked up it actually is was enjoyable even if the trial got way too caught up in the fiction vs reality thing.

good post

Shh, I don't think he knows about this one

It's only an insult if you're a brainlet.

we can only move forward, and see where it will take us

Felt a bit too close to DR2s protagonist claiming you need both hope and despair and fanboying over one is retarded. DRV3 just feels sloppy and like the writer wasn't even really sure what he wanted to do so he left things ambiguous and under the pretense of an intentionally bad ending.

Post best boy

why was he so cute bros

Obviously the correct answer.

upupupu
i see you

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

How can Nagito even hope to compete?

I want to put a huge brighty ring in the owner of that ass.

It's was pure genius, the second you were told that if you voted for hope, you were sent to the next Danganronpa game is the second you should understand the only winning move is not to play. Keebo pushed Shuichi for hope, but then understood himself what it meant until he got a new personality

only brainlets think otherwise because they feel they were just like the audience while Shuichi was telling them off

And then the audience voted that Danganronpa itself should be destroyed and that the survivors should live.

There will be another Danganronpa because it's pretty popular now, but brainlets should pay more attention to the plotline instead of being adhd driven to the conclusion

This is the highest iq post I've ever seen.

I think Komaeda will remain more popular thanks to his sheer absolute madman qualities, but I personally like Ouma better.

>the smartest character in the game
Wot

I like Oma but he can't even hold a candle to Nagitos insanity.

You want to put a ring INSIDE of her. That sounds violent.

>Put a ring inside of her
>Wait until she has to pull it out someway before proposing her a beautiful marriage

I cant wait to see her face tbqfhf

>basically another version of Chiaki, but more complex and violent

How is Kokichi anything like Chiaki?

>Doesn't use general insecurities anyone could have on Virgin
>Isn't irrationally contrarian on Chad
Worst meme spread

Do this with Mukuro and Kyoko

>implying obsessed cuckouma can even compete with nagitos hope

Nagito is literally Jesus incarnate.

>Kokichi's brilliant plan involved getting Gonta and Miu killed so that everyone was the mastermind
>After he got them killed and everyone hated him, he'd show them the outside world is destroyed
>After that everyone would be depressed and the killing game would end because everyone is too depressed to do anything
>The mastermind defiantly won't try to start up the killings after that though
>Also he couldn't just show everyone the flashback light he found that showed him the outside world is destroyed, he had to kill Gonta and Miu and then show everyone the outside world is destroyed

At least Nagito's plan was consistent with how he acts, Kokichi's was fucking dumb

>tfw love nanami

she's just so caring and compassionate and just wants to see us all do our best. She didn't deserve what happened ;-;

>want to go back and finish FTEs
>no point really because the characters and backstories are all fake

wat do

>Not understanding that the characters backstories being fake doesn't matter because it's real to them and has an emotional impact on us as the player.

t. brainlet.

>reddit made this
It explains a lot really

it's just not fair

The best part is the OP getting angry in the comments section when people disagree with him.

>he is all that remains of a once powerful nation

but who is HE?

The ending of Danganronpa 3 might have been total cheese, but i had tears for Chiaki

Don't be sad, Hajime and Chiaki got to live together forever!

>Every character from DR2 gets brought back to life, effectively ruining the impact of that games ending
>Chiaki however stays dead, and actually dies twice

It's amazing.

I don't understand how game that followed gameplay and story formula of previous two games so closely could have such a "Fuck you, fans" ending

>He thinks the ending was berating the fans
Very low iq post

I'm going to the test chambers. Can someone watch my Mugi while I'm gone?

DR2 ending specifically says that there is a chance for all of Class 77-B to wake up
Not Chiaki because real one died before the Tragedy and second one was an AI tied to the simulation that was shut down

>Every character from DR2 gets brought back to life, effectively ruining the impact of that games ending

t. someone who didn't pay attention to the ending

Makoto himself said there was still hope for them to recover their memories and be saved, especially now that Hajime is awake with all these feels for what happened in the simulation

I knew that people hated the ending and there was some huge twist with Kaede so until the last moments I have expected for her to turn out to be the mastermind, which honestly would be a better ending

>effectively ruining the impact of that games ending

They game specifically mentioned that they could wake up some day.

It would have been fine if they woke up but at looked different since they mention they did fucked up things to their bodies when they were UDs. Instead the only people who looked different from before they met Junko are Fuyuhiko and Nagito, while everyone else looks the same.

Can we all agree Chiaki is the deadest waifu of 2016?

Yeah it's a problem with DR in general really, we know fuck all till about the end of chapter 4 where then it's a massive info dump.

Why do so many people consider Danganronpa 2 to be the best in series?

It has best girl. Too bad V3, has god tier boys and, if we ignore the ending, the best story,
so I will say V3 is the best

Honestly because seeing how batshit insane Nagito was threw me for a total loop and made for one of the most memorable gaming experiences for me. The gameplay mechanics are a lot more polished too since Kodaka had a more realised version of what the series should be like by that point.

Also who doesn't love 2-5?

It would be if it wasn't for "Improved" Hangman's Gambit

More likable characters than 1, plus Hopeman

because everyone lives in the end

The cases mainly. Large and by the far the best, with 2-1 and 2-5 being god tier.

I want to FUCK those tits

Why nobody ever talks about how weak and pointless was Monokuma in this game?

Best girls, (mostly) best cases. V3 is better in some other areas though

>best murders overall, only real bad one is case 3
>enjoyable cast
>best ending overall, though it's not like that's much of an accomplishment
>nagito antics

The twist about them actually being Junko's most loyal followers was actually pretty decent, especially compared to most of the end game DR twists.

>Everyone

chiaki doesen't count

>best ending
I honestly thought it was the worst. Junko out of fucking nowhere, the future foundation acting like retards, and no actual murder to solve unlike the other two.

tfw no tulpa gf

Did you know:

Tanaka couldn't use the name Gundham because of copyright and thus he used a different name and had a different hairstyle? In the final episode, he reveals himself as Gundham again and gets his traditional hair back.

I'm sure most knew it but not everyone follows the background shit.

>Comfy summer setting
>more freedom than the last game
>plenty of shit to see
>better cases
>Nagito's way of weeding out the traitor
>one case has them stuck inside a illusion castle

So how was he going to stop the game?

V3 is the only game out of 3 where my waifu died :_:

KYA KA KA KA KA

>He didn't waifu'd Chiaki
>He didn't feel the pain while watching Danganronpa 3

>when you praise V3 everyone suddenly loves SDR2 cases
>when you praise SDR2 everyone suddenly hates its cases

really gets the nogging joggin

So in all 53 seasons of Danganronpa Junko was the mastermind? Isn't it kinda boring?

As long as Hope won in the end it didn't matter to the audience

Junko wasn't the mastermind of DR3

I kinda want to see all the crazy stuff they could come up with other than Junko, AI Junko and cosplayer Junko.

>Junko's daughter
>someone spirit channeling Junko
>Junko from an alternative timeline
>a cardboard cutout of Junko
>a male Junko
>a group hallucination of Junko

and it was trash
guess team DR learned their lesson early

Let's be honest: as much as I like her, Himiko was not the sharpest tool in the box.

My hope is no, and there are stories NOT based on DESPAIR.
Also, I hope that HOPE fails sometimes (it does seem that despair wins too). Or that sometimes the mastermind kills them all off and blackened wins.

>there will never be a H danganronpa game with every character

why live?

The mastermind won DR52, it's never the mastermind's goal to kill them all off.