/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Weird helmet edition

Bonked his head on the wall >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

First for waifus!

second for GET IN PHTU FAGGOTS

nth for getting my ass handed to me in fc

Faggots all over the shop, you'll be one of them, sooner or later.

Who are the best HMLS dudes?

a proceeding number also for wiafus!

Officially the weirdest glitch I've seen in a while, I knew you could combine gestures but it looks like it can happen to bloodbulleting as well, even though I already had 5 bloodbullets

Sony tweeted that E3 was half the story and apparently they have 7 new games to announce at Paris Games Week. Is that a faint glimmer of hope for a FROM game announcement?

on my end you literally just did the gesture and lost health but i didnt see you bbletting that was weird as fug

Have mercy, slavshit connection.
Seeing Kirk go fist of the north star was really cool though, makes me wish that was part of the moveset.

I only see despair

>7
>Bungie is known to love the # 7
DESTINY MOBILE GAME CONFIRMED

Wtf

I

>Exe-gloves into an HMLS L2

Post ending in 7 can name my character

Egg is just great

Fucko the Clown

picciriddu

Eggnog

Answer me.

Blacku Pingu

>maintenance on 31/10/2017
g- guys 2nd DLC? Executioner Vileblood DLC? Kos Placenta?

not you egg

If ur pressing L2 I'll 2 press l2!11

I like that Jameson guy
Bloodborne PS+ game for November

who

I'm starting to regret this

Rolling for this

R*dditor

:^((

Fuck

Kek

I didn't think you would fire two.

It takes a lot of skill to use, whopping 13 of it.

Miyazaki never should have created Saw Spear.

ggs everyone, i'll stop pvping for now, kinda burned out
reiterman out

Ciao!

How majestic

Why is the best bloodgem setups for elemental weapons all Lost?

reasons

I always wondered, why is the animation for blood vials longer sometimes? Like at 0:02 in that webm

I mean wouldnt it be easier to farm 2 radials than 3 different gems?

That's for Fire/Bolt, Arcane is either Normal or Uncanny unless it's split like Wheel. Radial should be a Cold Abyssal, and either the Triangle or Waning will be another Cold Abyssal but with +15 Flat Fire/Bolt depending on your element choice. Cold Radials can't have +15 Fire/Bolt unless it's OoS from Isz/Loran or an OoE, both are very rare.

It depends on what you want

You have to kill three bosses either way. Why would clearing one dungeon twice be easier than three different ones?

I think the abyssals that would give bolt or fire damage have the best secondary on waning gems, I think. But the percentage on watcher gems is still higher (27.2%), but farming watcher elementals for like 4 percent more damage is silly.

>but farming watcher elementals for like 4 percent more damage is silly.
It's also silly because you don't wind up doing more damage in the long run.

What do you mean? Isn't the 3 or 4% better than like 20 flat damage? From a damage point of view, ignoring the farming.

I got like 3-4 perfect gems of each element before I got my thrust Adept, but that was triangles. I don't think I saw Watcher radial elementals.

SEGALT IS PENIS

Nope. The flat damage is better.

Not him but 24.8%+15 usually gets slightly more AR than 27.2%, for low multiplier attacks like most r1s the extra flat will deal a little more damage. For higher multiplier attacks like charge r2s, the extra % will do more.

Read the OP

I know that there are people sparring, but would anyone care for a spelunk?

>people trying to hype up server maint the day after the sony presentation as new things happening
why would anyone even do this to themselves

I'd love to host one

good good, drop the glyph and i'll join you, anything's fine, with any offerings

Thanks lads

Because I'm naive.

Made a FRC Lower Loran
Glyph: 5twvg9u4
Password: comfy
Beckoning now my dudes! Anyone's welcome to join

Isn't there maintenance for DaS2 and 3 too? I remember reading something of the sort before I stopped playing the latter.

Win/Lose negative, but it was fun guys.
Gotta go now, arCane out.

i'm in

Anyone wanna kill Ludwig? Ringing bbg at the fog.

I can see that lol

Room for 1 more! See for details

I just checked, it was October 17/18. I think the BB maintenance is just a coincidence, since like I said DaS2 and 3 also got it recently and nothing new was announced.

Full yet? I'm omw if not

Come quick

yeah there's an invader

NICE

There WAS an invader :p

Thanks for the help on Ludwig. Apologies for doing maybe 10% of the total damage...

Full!

Layer 1 report
---
>Pre lamp confirmed
>Some Alice invaded us. They aggro'd a Bepis all the way from its spawn to us. Alice got BTFO'd as soon as they opened the golden door kek
>Pre-lamp was pretty small. Just double rope bridges. Treasure was 2 ritual blood (5). It did have a Queen Killer in a dark room
>Main area was kinda neat. Basically 2 large areas adjacent to each other. 2nd large room had a Cuckhurst guy that felt something fucky moments before we raped him. Got a perfect 23.1% + 14 flat fire gem with stam up curse.
>No pre-boss
>Boss was Loran Silverbeast
Onto Layer 2 with Nanachi and Zenskar!

nice to see bloodcuck general is page 9's bitch

Layer 2 report
---
>Pre-lamp confirmed
>Forgot most. The treasure room was neat however. A lone Silverbeast hiding behind 2 mist makers was guarding the chest. Treasure was wisdom and another small chest in the same room had 3 blooming flowers
>Main area had some neat features. Like for one it had a roaming cannon giant ready to blast us, wandering madman, rats, and a room under the lamp room that was pretty dark. Room had a BAH guarding a chest with 2 bastards.
>Pre-Boss confirmed
>Not much to note. Aside from being very dark and had a bell maiden. Zenskar died to her summons
>Oh and there was a room above the pre-boss hallway connected via a bridge that could only be accessed via an illusory wall in a ladder room. Had absolutely fuck all but its existence was neat
>Treasure was wisdom
>Boss was Bepis
Layer 3!

bepis may be easy but undead friend is not, expecially with his cannon, i'll srrc from now on

Bitch

Least I killed him

I hate BAH fags

How does the spelunking work when you want to get summoned? You just SRRC, right? For Layers past 1 I mean. I never cooped in the Chalices before and I couldn't find the info in the OP.

You speed through them alone after you cleared the layer with the host, atleast that's what most people do since the srrc can be unreliable as fuck.

I see... sounds quite scary. Thanks, user.

He's not an user, he's a giant

Who wants to beat up on the Living Failures? I'm trying to get the damn Bloodletter. Ringing bbg at the fog if anyone wants some coop.

let me get off Dragon's Dogma and I'll help

Just got help from Albatross. Keep playing!

fuck

Sorry. My cooperator shredded them in about thirty seconds. I'm gonna do Maria and try to blitz my way through the Fishing Hamlet if you still wanna play. I'm so close to the Bloodletter I can smell it. Also open to anyone else.

Wew. Layer 3 and final report!
---
>Pre-lamp confirmed
>Got invaded by some shitter using the BAHs to his advantage. Quite the battle and we ended up killing each other kek
>BAH fag riposted me while summoning :c
>Crew together and we did pre-lamp
>It was pretty big. Red spiders were immediately coming after us since the first room had 2 bell sluts
>SWAMP WITH GIANTS
>Nanachi and Zenskar both died but I avenged them
>Treasure was a single bastard
>Main layer had 2 BAHs facing towards lamp room impossible to sneak by default. Had to use an elixir
>BONUS AREA CONFIRMED
>Holy fuck this place is huge
>Holy fuck there's a lot of enemies
>Holy fuck there's a lot of ritual materials just strewn about. From this layer alone j came out with 15 ritual blood (5), like 9 sage's hairs, 11 blooming flowers, 8 bastards, and some mold
>Got a weird pulsing gem from a Loran Cleric. HP recovers +2, +65 flat fire, beast down curse
>BAH fag dropped a 23.1 bolt gem with 4.9% kin up secondary and dura curse
>Another BAH fag dropped a pulsing radial with hp recovers +4 and +14 flat fire
>Treasure Guardian was a Keeper. Thought that was neat
>Wisdom as treasure
>Boss was Elder. He didn't stand a chance
>No Layer 4

Thanks for joining me Nanachi and Zenskar!!!

Thanks for hosting Nat, when I was beckoned the BAH's spear was glitchy

I'm so bad at this game that my only use on spelunking would be as a Cartridge.

I had the same shit appear for me too
Looks fucking awesome

All right! Seeking two strapping lads who are brave enough to venture into the Fishing Hamlet and clear it out with me. Afterward I will be happy to help out with any area on my stronger character. Ringing at the first lamp with bbg as the password. We don't have to go down the well.

Spelunk anyone?

I can host another after I'm done eating, ok?

yep! are you hosting?

How long will that take?

Less than 7 minutes