/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryyohko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Ann.

I hate Ann

Why are they so CUTE together?

>/pg/ was never this bad in the wait for P4 content because the P3fags were never as furious about P4 as P4fags are about P5

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Post Minato butt.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>STEPPING UP INTENSIFIES

Pitch me your Persona 5 hot spring scene idea

To be fair, you have to be very high to understand Ann's IQ. Her good points are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of how girls work most of the Anne will fly over a typical Akira's head.

It's mixed

>you have to be very high to understand Ann's IQ
>you have to be very high
>to understand Ann's IQ
Intriguing argument.

Judgment

She's mine /pg/

more like NiijiMOMMY

Please don't start the mommy meme with Sae.

(shinpan)

>Ryuji and Mishima wind up hanging out together

That's all I got so far

And then they fuck.

Anyone have the source of this?

>Sae after promising Makoto she invites her before going to collage and they spend some quality time together
please

Chihaya is such a cutie

not ugly

The absolute state of /smtg/

twitter.com/ryyohko

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Making Sae a mother !
Ruining her career !!
Barring Makoto from seeing her Niece!

Ryuji straight out says he wants to see some pussy, so he cons everyone into coming along. I guess he would con Yusuke into doing it by saying he'd be able to do tonal study on the female body.

So they all go and intentionally sneak into the hot springs as hide, I'm not sure how they'd get caught.

That's the happiest I've ever seen Buffy the Maid.

The only good Minato

It's in the kind of hot spring that's divided by a wall, so both genders are in at once, in opposite sides.
The camera sticks with the girls, with Ann (the one who has her looks as her defining character trait) and Futaba (the one who basically has all her ideas of human interactions based on anime) both complaining that the guys better not try to peek. While they're talking to each other, we hear the guys from their side saying vaguely suggestive things about how "big" and "hard" Ryuji, Joker, and even Yusuke are, with Yusuke even wishing he could paint the art scene he sees, despite finding the female form more artistically pleasing. Joker's dialogue options during this scene are either playing dumb or similarly suggestive. Again, the key part is that, throughout all of this, the camera is on the girls, and we NEVER see the guy's side for what exactly is going on.
Makoto basically thinks out loud "what the hell are those three doing?" and while they camera is on her and Haru, Futaba and Ann have already climbed up and are peeking over the fence into the guys side , and NOW we finally see what is on that side of the spring, revealing that the guys were comparing muscles.

I was expecting the twist to be the guys were baiting the girls into peeking. Either for the fun of it or so they could see the girls by their own hand.

This sounds kind of like the one from the P2 drama CD

Joker and Hifumi make love in the sauna.
Futaba records and masturbates.

That'd be good too, but I can't see Yusuke playing along with that prank.

It's the same joke, yes. It's a good joke.

No no, Yusuke isn't playing along. He thinks that's actually what they are talking about.

Kawakami a kawacutie

I miss fuukafag

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

if i romance multiple girls in persona 5 can i get a reversed arcana?

or is the only consequence getting kicked in the balls on valentine's day

No reversed arcanas at all in P5. Just getting beat up on VDay, but you get two chocolates instead of one (compared to being faithful and only dating one girl).

>Tae will never step on you with her heels

Why live?

Best girls

i think i'm gonna romance makoto, kawakami and tae then

any other elite waifus?

They're all elite.

you're right. i was trying not to romance ALL the girls tho...

Even Ohya?

is this general still a p5 newfag general or can we discuss 1-4 again?

Just stay loyal to one please.

In a way, yes.

I can't tell if Becky's pigtails are fake ore not

Because if you live, you can post about how disappointing Persona 5 was.

P4fags at it again

Is Kawakami elite?

This image of Kawakami makes me feel like I'm going to ejaculate while flaccid

You don't fucking understand. He stopped using files while shitposting, but back in April-July he posted them a lot.
Matching the posts he makes with the files and his type of arguments/writing should be easy.
No question about it. I know that fag more than anyone in /pg/ since I've spent all summer staking his posts.

congrats on literally bringing 'genwunner' tier autism into a once comfy community

Just ignore all the messages about P5 and talk about the good Persona games.

muh sekrit club

"Writing style" isn't enough to prove it. Know why?
I'm the person who was calling that dude childish. I did it because it was funny to get the (you)s but honestly you're just being so retarded right now it's not even funny. I'm not that harufag, I don't go to /v/ because it's worse than this place. I go here just to fuck with you people. I pretend to be like 5 different posters at a time, I change the ways I type and my filenames to produce elaborate scenarios just to throw this place into disarray because it's just that easy. Not all the time, sometimes I'm just bored and while I'm playing a game I'll stir some shit, leave for 30 minutes and come back to stir it again.

Just stop.
You're not fooling me or anyone here. Either you're not really him or you're trying to save face.
Either way I'm not buying it.

Depends, are you going to talk about something besides "P4 is the best in the franchise"?

You can discuss any of them. But if you shit on the other games, don't be surprised when other anons decide to shit on your game, instead of discussing whatever it is that you wanted to discuss.

You can start talking about whichever game you want at any time, you know.

I am telling the truth, but you can't prove me right or wrong honestly. The healthy thing to do is to ignore it all, you know. You literally have no solid evidence, yet you are asserting your hunch as the truth. What is that explanation, "save face"? Why would a shitposter want to save face?

>shitposting in the league of legends general discord
>they start talking about how persona 4 is the best one and that the heaven soundtrack is the best level theme
>its unironic

I really like Heaven's theme. It's my favourite.

>What is that explanation, "save face"? Why would a shitposter want to save face?
Well that shjitposter hides his waifu when he shitposts but now that everyone knows what kind of dirtbag he is he's trying to say "no I'm not that king of fag"

They're right.

Why are you so defensive user? could it be that you're the one he talks about?

What a sad life you must be living if that's what you spend your time doing.

Didn't he out himself as a Harufag by avatarfagging her?
Think of me what you will
slipknot plays

its not even the best p4 level theme when the castle exists

>Didn't he out himself as a Harufag by avatarfagging her?
That's the other retarded Harufag.

Guys, a Harufag it's behind it all! Trust me, I can identify typing styles and file names!

And now he's trying to save face.

I see. So I'm the haurfag because:
The person you identify as that harufag got "defensive" or "didn't deny" being a harufag.
That person typed a certain way.
I type like that person.
Therefore, I'm that haurfag.
Did you ask them if they were each waifufag? Why do they have to be a waifufag?
This guy isn't even me but I would totally post that.

Just to prove my theory.
The next /v/ haru thread won't have any images of forced Makoto memes.

But how is that saving face? are you...baiting really hard?
If he's here and not the one you're thinking of, could he not deliberately do this to fuck with you?

Make one and lets find out.

>Haru thread
EWWWW

As if he'll post in that thread.
Wait at least a week till he forgets I'm still stalking him.

how long are you fags going to keep arguing about this pointless bullshit?

But if he's not the Harufag like he claims he isn't then he will post in it.

>daddy I wanna be a detective when I group up!
>Ha ha, sure son...

Good luck with that, they delete those kinds of threads now don't they?

I know, it suck when someone exposes someone else's ass.

>P5 Crimson Super Alpha Turbo Championship Edition v2 lets you use skill cards on teammate Personas
How broken is everything now?

how do you use skill cards btw?

Well I just got the statue of perfection in stardew, so I guess it's time to head back to NG++ of P5.

I already have the christmas gifts for Makoto and Kawakami, should I go Hifumi, Tae or Futaba for round 3?

genki!

Menu > Inventory > press L1/R1 to cycle between sections
Go to the Card section, pick a card, pick a Persona to use it on
If the Persona already has the skill, or if it has too many skills and you choose not to learn the one from the card, you don't lose/waste the card

important to state that if you just wanna know what a skill does you can apply it to a persona with 8 skills to look at it but then back out without expending the card.

Haru has Charge, and completely replaces Ryuji as the physical damage dealer.