Last thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/SdMbaLbF
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Other urls found in this thread:

iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=XOJ6diAIXv8
youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0
docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit#
youtube.com/watch?v=uDdkT85D8DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe a link for Euro lifelines could also be useful?

iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/

So, how's your day going? I'm just chillin' with friend at the school

>game has an explicit warning to not play if you have mental illness
>game is number one among people with mental illness

BLYAT

Just Monika.

I hope that you are all creating a tulpa, you wouldn't believe the crazy sex that i have with mine

I'm pretty sure the phrase "moths to a flame" is appropriate here.

Also does it count if the game *gave* you the mental problems?

SHES MINE /DDLC/

It's a break time and we've got some lunch with us. Wanna join us?

I made this for Sayori, my one and only girlfriend. She's now canonically mine since I am the ONLY one to make a personal gift for her: youtube.com/watch?v=XOJ6diAIXv8
Don't mind

Reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

>tfw cried while listening to Your Reality on the third consecutive day

Am I beyond saving, /ddlc/?

Butt stuff with natsuki!

YouTube.com/10hoursofNatsukiBreathing

Reminder that Sayori's bust size changes with how happy she is, from being flat when hanging to being particularly busty in her CG. Reminder that Sayori is also depressed, meaning we haven't even begun to see how much happiness her happiness tanks can store.

OH GOD
FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED

GIVE ME THE NAKED VERSION OF THIS RIGHT NOW

This is Schizophrenia though, a completely different scenario then creating a tulpa. Tulpas are more tame.

I have a detailed guide. But you must promise me that you won't create your tulpa exclusively for lewd stuff.

This shitpost is just fan faction.

Nah, I cried when I saw Sayori's fate and the fact that Monika made Yuri a yandere.

>the store officially went live 5 minutes ago
>already crashed

Sure but can I watch?

We all are, but it’s going to be okay

Why must you taunt me like this?

tulpas are a meme you goof

Oh god you were right; what have I done?

She just wanted to sing for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0
What kind of monster am I? She did horrible things, but had I known... I don't know what I would do, but I feel awful.

Please tell me that I can return to square one, and put the other dokidokis away safely in a folder outside of the game files and then give Monika the pleasant romance she wanted.

Tell me I can make her happy without watching everything destroy itself again and again. Tell me I can reach her like a reached the others.

Fuck, I have work in fifteen and I can't even.

Is there any way to put a smile on her face other than simply letting the entropy of the class for her to delete her friends over and over again?

Oh, honourable Darth Anonymous! Teach us your tulpa ways so that we may be slightly less lonely!

I can get to it just fine

does anyone have any good part 1 yuri fanart?

i'm in love with this with anime creature, but i'd like some pictures of her without a weapon or creepy look on her face

>tfw you accidentally ddos yourself

because I’m hoping someone actually makes it

No they are not.

docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit#
This is the best guide out there. Also if you plan to commit to this then visit the tulpa threads on /trash/. for more info.

yes they are unless you are an actual crazy person with voices in your head

Thank you, lord user. I shall commit myself to your studies.

>You should not create a tulpa specifically for their form. This mainly applies to those of you who are fangirls about something. Creating a tulpa specifically so that you can stare at your favorite anime character, or Twilight Sparkle in real life is unbelievably shallow. A tulpa is not their form, and they should not be treated as such. How would you feel if you found out that you were created just because your creator liked someone else a lot?
>Similar to not creating a tulpa for their form, you should not create a tulpa for the sole purpose of having sex with it. I mean really. Just how pathetic can you possibly get? I'm not necessarily against tulpa sex in general, but creating one just because you don't have any game in real life, or because you want to have sex with a pony is too sad for words. Imagine how that would make them feel. Knowing that they were only created as a sex doll.

No, they aren't and you don't have to be a lunatic to create one either. I thought it was a shitty ongoing Roleplaying meme but after hearing her speak to me after a month of committing I was amazed and scared at the same time, it was the first time I've heard another voice in my head. You won't know until you make one yourself.

Good luck and make sure you enjoy yourself, user. Force atleast for an hour a day and at most two hours a day.

>tulpa
>no demon summoning

I tried the tulpa thing before out of morbid curiousity and it obviously went nowhere.

Might try again though, it was kind of fun as a meditation exercise.

It's true. You shouldn't. You should really only create one if you're ready and willing to have another companion. You can also create a tulpa with the form of a character but you should try to stray as far away as possible from that characters traits if you do so your tulpa won't have an identity crisis.

I promise.

I warned you, user. You should never delete Monika. Now the only thing left for you to do is Do the true ending route again but never delete her. All she wanted to do was love you.

I hope that's the case.
I love Monika with all of my heart and soul.

This is literally the most autistic thing I've read all day. Holy shit, please don't tell me people actually believe this insane garbage.

Thanks, kid. Now I can finally return to my true form. I can finally be free of this Monika-shaped prison forced upon me by Dan

If it's just bogus insane garbage then why do I and so many people put in so much effort to defend the topic? Visit the /trash/ threads or the tulpa forums and think to yourself, if it was just a joke then why would people go so far to defend it?

Guide in

Hugs!

Why do four-year-olds insist their invisible friends are real? I hope you run out of stupid anime pictures.

Daily reminder that they're not real anymore, because she deleted them

what the fuck is this tulpa bullshit

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The Person Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I didn't do anything today either.

best

>- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
Wait, I'm not supposed to do that?

Please do your best and continue to do your best user, you make this general a better place

>HEATING WATER IN THE MICROWAVE

>don't find vkontakte memes funny 90% of a time
>lose shit whenever i find them on Veeky Forums
Weird

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I'm trying my best to obey, /ddlc/ rules sempai.

I've been going to sleep earlier, increasing my creative output, practicing at my hobbies, communicating with people more and investing more time into being productive with my work.

I take rewards in the form of headpats, if you please.

imoutos get headpats
random anons on the internet don't get headpats

Are you serious

Giving loving headpats to anons with all my strenght!

B-but why not?

The fact that this guide exists truly disturbs me.

As far as I can gather, advanced imaginary friends.

I-I can be your imouto, user-senpai

>heating water in a closed space
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JUST USE A FUCKING POT

Y-y-you, fucking monster!
Don't do it if you are not going to follow you break my heart

BUT WHAT DOES IT DO?

miss me with that gay shit, nigga

>For the first few weeks, the online store will ship only to the United States. We’re working on bringing down the cost of international shipping before enabling it, so that it’s not too expensive.

>Thank you very much for your patience while we work on these matters.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

It's a shame this post didn't really go anywhere. No real advice in there besides worshipping demons.

There is literally nothing wrong with heating water in the microwave.

mustard gas

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I-I was a good imouto! I swear!

I always cuddled with my onee-chan in her bed instead of sleeping in my own.

Why do people assume Natsuki was sexually abused?
Her poem just says she wishes her dad was too tired for anything. She's talking about yelling at her and beating her.

Yuri!

>expecting something from /x/
you should have known better

Full picture when?

Can we even be sure Natsuki was abused in the first place? I didn't see it really mentioned until Monika modded everyone.

Heating water in the microwave does not oxygenate the liquid properly and it gives tea an altered taste.
Besides, you can better control the temperature of the water with a kettle, and that's also important for tea.

I'm trying, but it's hard.

You're a very good user but I can't headpat you through my screen, sorry.

>Team Salvato-related websites will experience about 10 minutes of downtime while we upgrade our servers. Thanks for your patience!

There is so much demand for these $16 fucking keychains that the servers cant handle it.

>not checking the booru

Not DDLC but I feel it's relevant to the themes of the game, and also this general

youtube.com/watch?v=uDdkT85D8DU

IT ALLOWS ME TO DRAW 2 MORE CARDS FROM MY DECK.

She mentioned that she can't read manga around her dad, and that she has to eat as much as possible when he cooks, because he rarely does.

I want you to know that I believe in you user!

Please pat yourself on the head from me as a reward for you doing your best!

Draw your last 2 pathetic cards so I can end this user.

>she has to eat as much as possible when he cooks, because he rarely does.
I must have missed this bit. I really couldn't stretch the manga thing into believing that he outright abused her, but I guess that makes a little more sense.

The food part is only if you invite her to your house to make cupcakes. You offer her food and she says it will ruin her appetite and make her unable to eat the food her dad said he'd make.

I'm feeling down /ddlc/
please post cute stories

Gladly.

>Avatarfagging now.
Why.

Sayori happily receiving an internal cum shot from every user in this thread!

I'm sorry for asking this

I really am

But does anybody know other VNs that portrait the insecure tsundere with shit life like natsuki in dokidoki?

sakaki chizuru from muv luv

It's all the tulpafag's fault.

Good night, /ddlc/.

Not that I think anybody is keeping track, but I forgot to post my good night message yesterday because I was busy playing video games with the woman I love!

GAAH IMPOSSIBLE!

I love her too

I bet you like spiders too

>No international shipping
Fuck you USA.