>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I'd lick Sakura's armpits!

I wanna fuck Arvis!!

MOMMY

Lana rides Seliph while Julia watches!

Training units in Tempest is fun. Still have 4* Arden and both Ursulas to do

Who are you guys rolling for? I'm personally going for Henry but I'm curious on what you all want.

/ourguy/ Had better play warriors.

Stand aside, Ayra.

>nigger
>/ourguy/
???????

>takes off trip
"I-I'm not the spic, I swear"
Fuck off, neck yourself

Is that Fury Arvis? If so, good man.

>/ourguy/
Yeah fuck off please.

smol

THE

>teaches Mareeta Astra by mistake
Genius

>Who are you guys rolling for?
None of them.

IS THIS...?

>going to have 200 orbs heading into November

Hopefully I can hit 500 by the time hero fest 3 rolls around.

Yeah I 5*'d him last night.

Henry. Cause I want to armor meme.

Nobody yet. I'm just gonna chill and spend all my orbs the day the banner ends if I feel like it.

Ah not a surprise. I was only excited for Henry since he's my favorite FE Awakening character, but it makes sense that this banner is shitty for most of /feg/, seeing as how it doesn't seem like IS is ever gonna do something like the Bride Banner again.

All in on Nowi. If I have any orbs left I'll try to luckshit a Sakura to feed to Olivia.

Reminder

Nowi for hone fliers

you mean mana

He comes with infantry pulse to help units proc Astra faster.

Why wouldn't they do something like the Bride banner again?

Sakura, maybe Nowi.
Not sure how much I'll roll though, since I'm staying f2p and October has been a real drought.

What is /feg/ wearing for Halloween?

>implying I want a bridal banner again
Even though I like Henry a lot I don't ever want to go through green ever again.

Spend my free roll on Nowi and then conserve.

Thank you based nuFE for allowing me to save orbs.

So IS clearly uses these banners to redeem bad units right? or did henry and jakob get costumes because they're popular

I still don't understand how is it any than her normal outfit, she's basically just showing off her tummy.

My dick.

Nowi, but I'll stop once I get any of them.

Who to upgrade? They all have optimal IV's.

I am thinking about dressing in a suit, traveling from house to house posing as a Human Resources manager, and greeting everyone with "I'm sorry, sir, but you're fired."

Pretty scary, right?

Sakura's feeties

>hey everyone, I am wearing a hat!
>look, look at this hat!
>I, man with hat, am qualified to provide expert insight on this topic! because I have hat!

All of them. Henry for Armor Tome memes, Nowi for Flier Tome memes, colorless because they're cute

This 4 says Alfonse

Ii will spend exactly 60 orbs on the halloween banner, nothing more.

*smacks you with KittyPaddle*

They're both pretty popular with otomefags. It's a bit of both I imagine.

How autistic of you.

Anna or Fonso.
You are evil

I meant by the fact that they don't seem to be wanting to add non-fateswakening units as limited banner units, rather they'd want to add more old characters that haven't gotten in yet, which I'm more for just for the fact that there are a shit ton of old characters that deserve to be in Heroes. Dorcas and Micaiah come to mind.

people who don't like the halloween costume obviously wouldn't like the normal costume

personally, i hate the original one more because its more nonsensical, at least the halloween one makes as a slutty witch look

the same disdain I wear on my face every other day of the year

This 5 says /ourboy/ Roro.

Serra.

Show me 1 post like that

I AM GOING TO FREE ROLL HENRY, CAP THIS POST AND WAIT FOR AN UPDATE

include me in the cap

Henry seems like he'll make a great addition to my armor team and it looks like he can run a bunch of useful builds like Gronnblade, Gronnowl, and Gronnraven in addition to his Spectral Tome.

I wanna be in this so I can laugh at you.

This 9 says Boey.

Sakura

Help /feg/ I've stopped using my horses and realized almost all of my infantry units are shit and the reason I was using horses in the first place.

>saving posts on a zimbabwean scarf knitting forum

Kagero, Titania, Setsuna, F.Robin and Sakura and all pretty decent at least.

has there been a new awakening character added since the original batch? its pretty aggravating, since i like some of the ones not added in.

who'll be the next one to show up? will they be an alt instead? Maribelle as a green parasol user? Wyvern rider Panne?

they fixed daggers, when they are going to fix healers now?

holy fucking shit, that's evil
I'm stealing it if I can't think of anything better by then

>This week is the perfect week to get a flyer team set up finally and use my spd+ elincia
>Also enjoy my based armor meta team and Henry is going to be an important part with meme stats.
THis is gonna be a tough week whether I have to decide or whale more than usual

that's just how infantry units are
the only one worth a shit is BIke

pelleasanon who will you free roll?

free summon only

Roll for nowi and build a flier team.

>namefag is an evil mastermind
Sasuga

What are some moments in FE that shocked you?

God, I've never met someone more vile than you Luthier...

>Playing FE5
>On chapter 4x
Why is Sety so fucking cool lads? He sends his team to bust Leif out prison then personall helps him to escape by BTFO'ing every enemy in sight.

is sakura the new best dagger?

Inigo is technically from Awakening.
I'd really like them to get the rest of the Shepherds in at least. Miriel is a personal favorite.

>fixed
There's like 2-3 good daggers at best.
Healers also have horses and some Wrathful staff users.

Time to roll with the armorbois.

This guy gets it.

>Why is Sety so fucking cool lads?
Daddy raised him RIGHT.

how did they fix daggers

Hopefully the boost he gets from armor BST will go towards fixing his normally underwhelming attack, he'd be a close counter monster with a similar spread that had some damage behind it.

I want to get all of them, hoping and praying I at least get half. In order I would prefer Henry, Jakob/Nowi tied and then Sakura

The most hilarious thing is the fact that if Luthier lived in the here and now, I could actually imagine him thinking about doing this if Delthea forced him to go trick-or-treating

You still need to go fuck yourself, but thanks for that laugh

as if. its all because of green mommy

I have almost everything I need for a legit armor team, how do I deal with Bleins and Rein though? My Hector is -res so he will never survive him. Do I just wait for the new Henry?

>tfw you're the only one from Ram Village who hasn't gotten into FEH yet
Poor Kliff

>Impying Daddy raised him at all
Lewyn is a piece of shit.

literally a deadbeat father. literally.

This. Fury a BEST.

Luthier is too autistic to go trick or treating
if he went he'd probably be a bedsheet ghost

I want to fuck Brigid but then have Aideen dress like Brigid and trick me into having sex with the wrong sister!

Nowi

Depends on stats.
She's likely at least equal to PAOlivia, since that one has reduced BST from being a dancer.
If her Atk exceeds Kagero's and her Spd doesn't really suffer, she'll be best. If not, she'll likely have a good niche.
Sadly, all her skills are inheritable so if her stats aren't good enough she'll be fodder.

Thankfully her base kit allows her to fuck nearly every mage. If her Res isn't shit she'll be just fine as a unit.

T-that's Palla user.

I'm unironically going to run NekoSakura and normal Sakura in a team.
I don't know who I am going to have support her but Henry with his defence feels like the right option.

Lewyn is possessed, though we don't know to what degree

I'm bad at FE so when i got to the final boss of Radiant Dawn I couldn't one shot her and every move was important to keeping things under control. I've never felt so satisfied with a boss fight in an FE game

the more you wait the more powercreep you get