/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread boards
Junko is best edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOB0A_mphX8
vocaroo.com/i/s19anQ3W7Sku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best giri.

HARUMAKI!

i love kaede

About time someone links the previous thread proper.
Also, can some friendly anons give me some Angie reactions?

I want to fuck Kaito!

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair

I love Junko!

Think you could slip past me Piggu baffu.

gay as fuck GAY AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Naito, naito, nightoo~!!

Junk everyday until the technology comes where she can be my AR waifu.

Shut up Kirishitter

Actually I was getting hungry. I was thinking bacon.

Wasn't me though. Kiibo isn't gendered, so nothing it does is gay or straight.

Squeeze the orange gently

So if someone dates keebo, and keebo is the audience, does that make keebo's partner a whore?

What do you mean by "Reactions"? Reaction images? Images of people reacting to and talking about Angie?

Shut up Kirishitter

What if Kiibo eats a hot dog like a popsicle?

Yes to all

YES!

Miu big family

LOL

why must you hurt Atua this way

Strawberries are best

Stop.

No it makes him an exhibitionist.

Sleeping mugi

Koizumi is like that kinda sweet but plain girl that no one ever dates and you always wonder why.

I like Koizumi for that reason.

I want Aussikuma to drunkpost more.

Post em

Saihara asking Kaede to cuddle on the second date because he's just so lonely!

I want Kaede to abuse Saihara emotionally.
I want her to convince him that she's doing him a favor by "dating down" to his level.
I want her to revel in the constant praise she gets from him (because he knows she could leave her for someone like Amami at any time)
I want her to lie to him and for him to just take it lying down because she is the only one who will love him.
I want her to leave him for someone else, and then come back later. Saihara just accepts her apology and forgives her betrayal because nobody loved him before Kaede and he is afraid that no one else will.

Considering the closest thing he had to a partner was Miu? YES

I love Tenko!
I'm doing alright, I hope you feel less stressed in the future.

I SAID FRIENDLY ANONS

Her not acting like a looney tune is one of the beet things about her. Over the top characters are fine but when everyone is over the top then the down to earth ones stand out.

Saihara-kun is this ok? You let me die by not doing your job and investigating every nook and cranny. Had Kirigiri-san been there, I would have lived. HIKSHON didn't save me. Saihara-kun why are you even alive? Haven't you made enough mistakes as is? If you're truly sorry then come apologize to me in person Saihara-kun. Come to me Saihara-kun. Apologize to me in person that you couldn't save me nor save our friends. Apologize to me that you couldn't defend me from Monokuma nor grab my hand as I was dragged away to my death as you did nothing but watch me die. Kill yourself Saihara-kun.

I want to fuck Tengan's tight cunny

D-DELET NOW

Fuck off Tsumugi, I reject your cosplay and you lies.

What is this.

Old pastas, I guess

t. Tokoposter

youtu.be/LOB0A_mphX8
THREAD THEME

I love Tenko!

Hey my man!

Have you ever had strawberry orange?

QUICK, KILL THE MASTERMIND
THAT'LL WORK

Suddenly I get the itch to murder someone.

Choke Tenko with her dumb pinwheel!!

My main man!

I love tenko's midriff

Don't be rude!

Reminder that best girl won.

fuck off twin sister
this is the reason why mom and dad always hated you

Mommy!!!

Why are emo boys so cute?
Where do I get one?

Stfu you dumb bitch i had you exam the girls bathroom and you didn't even bother checking the closet.

I love Shuichi!

I cannot be the only one who enjoyed Tengan.

d-delete this..

vocaroo.com/i/s19anQ3W7Sku

I want to hold him and kiss his neck!

I love Kirumi!

I want to break his neck in front of Maki and Himeko!

MONACA~!!!

good boy.

SHUICHI BIG DICK!

Can you explain why? I found the motivation for his actions so incredibly dumb that i cant take him seriously.

I want Tenko to show Shuichi subliminal messages each day, telling him to be more feminine and leaving his male persona behind, until Shuichi begs Tenko to feminize him completely and totally!

Korekiyo is an anal loving slut!

"well we need hope so we better murder fucking everyone to push hope (which may or may not kill mr. hope himself)"

ouma horse cock

Shuichi big dick!

I swear I'm not a fujo

Can you stop?

No.

I want Tenko to have eye lasers that make boys' weewee shrink into a funhole and their mini-nipplets become big ol' titters

What you post and say don't add up.

Huh?

Good night, drg

>asking for gay shit to be stopped
>in /drg/ of all places

CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP

source?

uh

Can you stop avatarfagging?

>dumb kyokofag doesn't know about the fujos

Seriously his entire plan hinged on the animator showing his video. What if he died? What if the NG codes never dissapeared. What if he fell into despair?

It amazes me that someone who seemed so intelligent who previously managed the "future of the world"came up with a plan as stupid and unreliable as what he came with, which hinged on the death of his comrades.

Comfy

I love my darling husband! (sticky situation edition)