>steam store page
store.steampowered.com/app/219990

>build planner
grimtools.com/calc

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>here's the updated resist reduction doc, put it in the OP next time pls
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0

>mods
www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
www.moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>can't launch/black screen
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>previous illusion

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/62av3m3V
grimtools.com/calc/4VxAyz5Z
youtube.com/watch?v=-vp9UU-Nvzw
steamcommunity.com/id/volken32/
grimtools.com/calc/D2pJgq6Z
grimtools.com/calc/lNkBr94Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP.

What the fuck happened to Anasteria? I've gone back to her room and she's missing.

obligatory "post fashion" post

Check Steelcap District rift

*hits debris & blows on your face*

RIP

how good are the fire/chill/shock rounds passives for inquisitor? going dual wield Firestrike Purifier.

i got nothing else..

I'm really surprised I hadn't found The Crimson Claws before, but I'm loving this look for my Cabalist now.

How does Discord work? Will it only convert physical damage dealt by Cadence or will it convert all of your physical damage?

Chilling with my niggas in Bro-holm. Never thought I'd find a cool faction with similar interests.

Only the physical damage of the third Cadence hit will be fully converted to elemental damage.

*inquisitions ur ass*
JK I sided with Barrowholm as well, but only for their items

praise Ravager :^)

also what's better, Aura of Censure or Conviction>

I've not played a gunner Inquisitor yet, so keep that in mind.
The explosive strike thing seems valuable, simply because it adds aoe.
The frost thing might only be worth one point if you don't have supported damage types, but the freeze might come in handy.
The shotgun thing could be useful for some devotions, but I'm not entirely sure how powerful it actually is.

Censure is amazing if you can abuse it properly, but you'd only be using it for the resist reduction, so it's only useful if you're dealing elemental damage. There's a legendary helmet that increases the radius to 11-odd meters, so that might be useful for ranged characters. Conviction is an excellent aura, and probably going to be your go-to if you don't want to rely on Censure, or don't deal elemental damage at all.

How do I get Daila to the Coven again? I've already returned her diary. Some how I've done it in Veteran but not in Elite

objectively comfy game of all time

She shows up in Mourndale, not the Coven area as far as I'm aware.

I want to do a 100% lifesteal vitality melee build

if i'm doing 2h, i'm going necro + shaman
but if i'm going dw, i'm not sure which classes i should pick. Not entirely sure if i want to play NB for dw instead of using a relic, since he doesn't have much vitality sinergy.

this is the 2h vitality guy i've fixed up so far, please rate him too guys

grimtools.com/calc/62av3m3V

Yeah, I got two NPCs mixed up

Regarding a dw build, I actually did a dw vit Conjurer before the expansion and it was alright, better than expected at least. You'd definitely want to forget Nightblade since it offers nothing for vit. A Direwolf Crest works well since there aren't many great medal options for that kinda build.

With more vit melee support it'll probably be better now, though I'm not sure what combo of necro/shama/occultist would be ideal seeing as they all provide something valuable.

I've gone full fire damage pistols with Inquisitor + Demo.

It's fucking amazing. Like you click once and everything just fucking intsagibs.

how should I build my 2h savagery shaman? What other class should I take? Devotions? I want maximum unga bunga

As a purifier, is it worth swapping out pure damage pistols for vampiric ones if you want to go for max survival with Inquisitor seal and Blast Shield? I'd only lose about 300 dps per pistol but still do about 6k+ after swapping.

Inquisitor is good for ranged, Soldier for melee. You'll definitely want the Kraken devotion when going 2H.

Solider if you never want to die
Anything else if you want higher DPS. Necro will let you smash stuff with bones and has pet options if you wan to go that way. Work to Kraken quickly, it's pretty easy (5 green and 5 blue can be achieved with 6 devotion points even if the constellations are suboptimal), from there it depends on if you want to focus bleed/vit or thunder/shock for devotions after that. Turtle is good for survivability early on but drops off in ultimate where you'll care more about resistances than flat damage prevention.

if you're going glass cannon you'll absolutely want the lifesteal, that being said, you can get lots of easy lifesteal through devotions, Ghoul, Bat, and now Toad should give plenty. You don't need to stack your lifesteal very high since you're aiming to get your DPS in the several tens of thousands lategame. Inquisitor Seal+Blast Shield should be absurd for survivability though, I've only got one point in seal, its mutator and modifier so far and I pretty much stop taking damage while inside it at lvl 33.

You could go Demo/arcanist as a second mastery if you want to focus on the lightning/elemental aspect, or you can go Nightblade/soldier for a more physical/bleed focus.

As for masteries, always go for Kraken if you're going to 2H, regardless for ranged or melee. You might also want to grab ghoul if you can spare the points for it.

I'm trying to make a vit melee dw life steal build and this character has 131% life steal when all the devo buffs are up

grimtools.com/calc/4VxAyz5Z

The character sheet says the lifesteal goes up to 131%; does that really happens? I'm not sure if it can actually go over 100%.

I love using this thing to proc shit, I don't know how efficient it is but it just feels cool to see it explode into Acid Spray

Pretty sure ADCtH can go over 100%, but the uptime on Ghoulish Hunger isn't very high and ideally you don't want to be getting to that level of heatlh anyway.

>Inquisitor Seal+Blast Shield should be absurd for survivability though, I've only got one point in seal, its mutator and modifier so far and I pretty much stop taking damage while inside it at lvl 33.

How. I have 8 points in just the skill at the moment, and while trash mobs are mostly harmless while in the seal, several types of bosses can be absolutely lethal.

I agree. I only picked that constellation because it has some nice ADCtH; but i really should maybe probably ditch it.

Cowboy gunslinger is best gunslinger

would it be retarded to stick a proc-on-crit devotion like ultos on a crit ability like upheaval? would every upheaval also proc ultos?

Well, if the ultos crit on strike proc is 100%, I would assume Upheavel would proc it just fine.

Grim Quest is pretty fucking fun

>MFW using Titan Form on soldier

>game lets me be a undread-raising necromancer, blood-curdling occultist and all manner of evil
>doesnt let me be a paladin. fuelled by righteousness with the power to smite all that is unholy

The next expansion better be undead-themed, and it must let me be a fucking paladin. I NEED TO BATHE IN THE ASHES OF UNDEAD SCUM

anything that nukes big hits still hurts, but you can kite those attacks, the Seal is a godsend for all the bullshit DoTs that most bosses throw at you.

are you retarded? There is literally a class focused entirely on fire damage with skills for fire retaliation and a faction based around purging evil.I'm pretty sure a weapon mod is even +% damage against undead. What more do you want?

>another hc character ded
Welp, what do I make now? I think I'll do sc for a while. What is the /comfiest/ build?

Inquisitor is basically ranged paladin

youtube.com/watch?v=-vp9UU-Nvzw

yeah there need to be a Kymon base mastery

>no autoloot for components
why

Does anyone know how many extra + levels you can have in a skill before it stops giving anything per level?
I'm trying to figure out how many +skill undead legion points I can get before it stops giving extra skeletons and I can't find anything on it.

Just use cheats if you want. The most realistic is 20 points though

Is that 20 levels total or extra from gear?
I'll probably have to. The wiki is still pretty incomplete.

go to grimtools -> options -> ignore mastery skill limits, then you can put as many points in as you want

how does vindictive flame even work ? what is the duration?

>can't use the gear for it till level 50
o-oh...

Alright thanks. It's showing that + 10 to skills is the max effective amount.
It looks like it will still allow me to spec out of the skill and use the point somewhere else past 10, at least.

Is it actually better to skip the 80-100 part of crucible farm when you get the same amount of tribute points it looks like it would be faster

rolling for class

Stop dying, get up to the sewers rift in Elite, and farm the bounty for Blazzrag, or whatever his name is, in the sewers.
Then buy a shit load of 100% exp potions for new characters

>read description of Dying God constellation for the first time
>realize Ch'thon did nothing wrong

tentacle uprising when?

is there some secret to getting the new aom relics. I've done so much crucible and not received one

>finish malmouth on veteran and my only death so far is to the mines in plains of strife because i had no idea they were there

feelin' pretty good

What did you think you were dying to?

big scary aetherials dumping aoes on me

it's almost happened before

i was kiting in a direction that nothing had stepped on

>finish malmouth on ultimate
>died three times to aetherial colossi and five times to theodin marcell's continuous colossus summon spam

Neither did Aetherials. They sought to return to mortal world peacefully but got corrupted by minds of their human hosts in the process.

yeah i'm really looking forward to colossi on elite/ultimate

speaking of, do they have a shitload of hp or lots of phys resist? because those and some other enemies take an unusually long time to kill and i'm not sure why

i don't think purifier gets access to % health reduction either

>returning peacefully
>possessing people to do it
That's a violation of the NAP.

They just have assloads of health. Even with negative resistances it takes me forever to kill them.

#NOTALLAETHEREALS
#BOTHSIDES

Morning wood

s-so they properly inherit the sensations of the human body... right?

She's possessed? I knew there was something wrong with her from her retarded voice
How did you get that dialogue, though

Complete all Anasteria's quests and she'll leave Fort Ikon for Steelcap District. Talk to Anasteria after that. I don't know what happens if you're hostile to The Outcast.

>those eyes

what a qt

>Invade Ulthuan with my knights
Where do I fucking charge? Everything has spears. Fuck dammit fuck.

>post in the wrong thread anyway
Fucking elves fuck

If anyone wants to fight with a bosnian and a german/american halfbreed during central european time add me on steam and join the cool bois club: steamcommunity.com/id/volken32/

lads, I have a mildly annoying bug in my game I've been having since I got it. whenever I rotate the camera there's about a 50% chance the game will freeze for a second or less, sometimes resulting in the camera rotation mode staying on and me rotating it excessively by accident. tried all the fixes I could find, cloud saving off, vsync off, borderless window to no avail. however did seem to occur less with cloud saving off. anyone else had this and fixed it? thx.

d e e p e s t l o r e

Stop rotating camera.

kymon is fire/lightning/bleed or something like that
lightning is actually the "holy" element in the game

Kymon was an inquisitor

nice pillar of friendship

Is the 4 set piece proc a complete cooldown reset, or does it just double the cooldown speed?

it was hinted

vit/cold reaper doesnt have a straightforward "set" to build on, you mostly spec cold damage
grimtools.com/calc/D2pJgq6Z

nice resists

Someone needs to slap me in the face and guide me on this because I'm a fucking retard who tries to get them all

Right now I just respecced my pure petomancer into a necroshaman. I did this because I kept getting items with + to briarthorn summon so I thought why not? Seems kinda cool having another summon around but I'm not sure if I like not having a maxed out master of death and spectral binding in exchange for said pet

Also, tips on what devotions are good? Not exactly thrilled having to spam 2 skills to proc shepherd's call and bysmiel's command

There are items already in the game with 'paladin' name... But soldier support shields, you can gain auras via items + hammerdin constellation, no holy element in the game, so... dunno. I thought inquisitor will be the actual paladin.

havent added augments

grimtools.com/calc/lNkBr94Z
Should i replace the revenant constellation and try to go for ultos fir more cold and OA?

kinda, ultos is a 100% chance on crit devotion, and upheaval is a passive that triggers on every crit, so would sticking ultos on upheaval cause every upheaval to also trigger ultos, or just make it so only my critical upheavals trigger ultos? Am I being extra smart or extra retarded?

sounds like the latter

by ultos i mean the 5 points that boost cold and OA, i don't really need the skill since i have rumor already

Whats gdg jam while grinding?

listening to old howard stern videos desu

Are legendary drops weighted at all? or do they all have same chance

Does cadence and it's support skills only enhances your third strike or all of your attacks?

if it follows other things that say "100% cooldown reduction" the cooldown will be removed entirely

if it is a 100% chance on crit, and you bind it to upheavel, upheavel will have to crit to proc it

it seems cadence and its first support skill affect the third strike, while the second support skill (once activated by the third strike) affects all attacks.