Humaniq ICO

>Website:
humaniq.co

>Whitepaper:
humaniq.co/assets/downloads/humaniq_wp_english.pdf

>Twitter:
twitter.com/Humaniq_co

>News:
cointelegraph.com/news/humaniq-launches-ico-moving-to-next-phase-in-their-project-to-revolutionize-banking

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/humaniq-aims-tackle-barriers-economic-inclusion-blockchain-app/

>App:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/humaniq/id1212362871?mt=8

The ICO is live now. And has a 49.9% current bonus for contribution. What's good /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yv1_HW1Kqxg
golem.network/
sonm.io/
sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.0
futurefintech.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“Hello, it is not allowed for US citizens (US IP addresses) to participate in ICO due to SEC regulations.
We understand your concerns, and will officially announce if there is any amendment to the regulations.”

Eli from Humaniq. Got too excited I guess.

Already bought in. 180,000 tokens now sitting in my account.

This is a long-term investment, but if it works it'll pay off quite well.

>180,000
Jesus. I agree long-term and great potential in actual implementation.
I used the app earlier and even though it's in Alpha, it's seamless.
Where are you in the world friend?

American expat currently wrapping up a job in the Balkans.

Its clear that this is a long-term play rather than a short-term thing, which is what Veeky Forums usually focuses on, particularly with their trading obsession. It'll take a year to start seeing a good return, and probably longer for stronger developments.

I figure load up on a ton and wait awhile. If this breaks $5.6, I'll have made a million. Higher and I get even better returns. I'm comforted by the fact that these things tend to grow quickly if they scale. ETH went from less than $1 to a high of $50 last week in less than two years. Bitcoin has nearly doubled in 6 months. Golem tokens have gone from $0.023 to a high of $0.084 last week.

The factors for success are there: the market is huge and untapped, the app has high scalability and potential, the team is solid and experienced, the motivation system for ambassadors is detailed, the user ID system is well-made, it uses open source code and API interface, etc etc. The most beautiful bit is that competitors are behind Humaniq in terms of progress. M-Pesa, despite having Vodafone's backing, has only secured a fraction of the unbanked in Africa in a decade. BitPesa is niche, since they only have 9000 users and 34,000 transactions in the entirety of 2016. WeTrust is still in the PoC stage.

There are some concerns, and they do need to be tackled, but I'm willing to put my trust in the team.

The immaturity of this board astounds me to no end, but I'd be surprised if was anything else.

Those are all valid points and I definitely see it going past $5.6 which is insane.
I wish I had the means to invest over 5K in it right the fuck now...
I'm considering everything I could do being stuck in the US

The objective and team established appears to be solid, I'm very impressed with entire output so far.

The people on this board want their fortunes and they want them NOW. Reason and experience show though that patient value investing is the way to go.

My only concerns with this project are that:
a) Since Humaniq is non-profit in nature, the model of further monetization of the platform is still poorly developed. So far there is only a general outline of ideas. That's not bad, as is far better than nothing, but it'll need work.
b) The introduction of bio identification for the ease of use has weakened the security of users’ funds and the network itself. Standard passwords and authentication means are, alas, currently more reliable than bio identification. The team will have to develop new solutions to protect the data and prevent illegal release of tokens. If that were to happen, trust would take a long time to rebuild.
c) Reliance on scale. We can have whatever hype we want online, but at the end of the day success will require going to the third world, finding the people with affordable smartphones, and getting them to actually use this. This is often harder than people think, and will require real drive.

So we'll have to keep an eye out for these issues.

And I think $5,000 is little in the grander scale of things. I have the means to put in even more money, but you need a diversified portfolio if want to be secure. So I'm planning two additional $5,000 investments in other projects. If I'm wrong, I'm burned bad and look like a complete fucking idiot. If I'm right with any of them, I may be set for life. It's an educated risk I'm willing to take.

Fascinating.
I watched a video from youtuber Crypt0 who more or less is knowledgable if not just a fact reader in front of a camera
discussing the companies disclosed game plan and its really quite interesting as far their distribution plan of smart phones.
Providing link:
youtu.be/yv1_HW1Kqxg
The above part I mentioned starts @ 5:37

So I'll probably miss the ICO, but I agree in diversifying. I'm not getting rid of my ETH anytime soon.

A suggestion: look into the companies that seek to build decentralized super computers. I believe that once this technology matures, there will be heavy demand for it.

Personally, I'm planning an investment into the Golem project. They're building everything from scratch, and will have limited initial use, but the team has a good roadmap, is competent, and if they're right, they'll hold a strong position in the market.

Recently though SONM entered the scene as a rival, and now they've made me start reconsidering. According to them, they're two years ahead of Golem in terms of development due to the way they work, will have quicker initial use, and will pay you via dividend. From their white paper:

>For instance, if the turnover of SONM is $278 millions in one year, and we assume the average SONM market fee to be 0.5%, then SNM holders will collectively receive a dividend of $278 millions × 0.5 = $1.39 million. The holder of 1 SNM would accordingly receive $1.39 million ÷ 222,000,000 = $0.0063. Thus, if I give you a 1000 SNM tokens (ICO price $59.29) today than a year from now you can expect to get paid $6.26 under these assumptions and in a fifth year about $229.3.

>If DAO decide to make fee to be 2%, then holder of 1000 SNM (ICO price $59.29) would accordingly receive $25.06 dividends in first year and $917.29 in fifth year.

>Furthermore, if DAO decide to set a fee of 5%, then holder of 1000 SNM (ICO price $59.29) would accordingly receive $95.09 dividends in first year and $2293.22 in fifth year, etc.

SONM's ICO is supposed to be on May 1st. So food for future thought.

Golem:
golem.network/

SONM:
sonm.io/

SONM White Paper:
sonm.io/Sonm1.pdf

P.S. - It pays to educate yourself. I've spent the past few months just learning as much as I can about this technology, devouring journal articles, white papers, published research, and books. I still feel like I'm just scratching the surface, but I have an idea of how the tech works.

Helps cut through the BS.

Thank you. I'll definitely look over these.
/biz isn't so bad as long as contributors like you stick around.

Yeah my eyes are wide the fuck open now.
It's become less vague but I know there's so much more to this. A lot more.

This is a shady company, little information is given on whitepaper

And also, they are trying to subvertly redistribute wealth via coins, so the whole progressive/communist theme doesn't jive well with me. And look at the guys who run it.

You monkey never learn do you?

The price of anything cryptocurrency after ICO ALWAYS crash.

>except Ethereum.
>except soon to be QTUM.

>SONM

their claims are too ambitious, are frankly not possible to achieve (for small teams - and some even for google and co) and honestly, they sound like they are full of shit. I mean:

>5. Fifth Stage: Superintelligent Omnipresent Network Mind

look at how 'awesome' the founders other company is, or at least think about what it means that they are planing on piggybacking on an already existing software that already does their core business for free.

thanks for reassuring me in my maxim to 'not invest in people who don't value themselves enough to take profit'.
Really sold their ICO well.

>and look at the guys who run it.
Please elaborate.

>5. Fifth Stage: Superintelligent Omnipresent
That's so hilarious to me.

>QTUM

heh

just research who is Patrick Dai a.k.a Steven Dai

>trying to redistribute wealth

Just to be clear, the developing world already relies a ton on remittances (ie, money from rich countries going to poor countries via workers). If memory serves, Mexico alone receives $24 billion in remittances from the United States (mostly from illegals, which is why Trump is demanding a one-time payment from Mexico to tolerate this). This money accounts for 3% of Mexican GDP, and affects 6 million Mexicans (7% of the population).

So redistribution, as you put it, is already happening regardless. We can debate whether or not this is good, but its the reality. As much as I like Trump, it would be very hard to stop this flow in the US, or anywhere else.

In my view, the best way to deal with this kind of issue is for countries to stop being poor, crisis-inflicted shitholes where no one wants to live, and actually develop as economies. If they can develop some banking capability that allows them to do so, thus removing the need for people to migrate to advanced economies in search of work, then hell, lets go all in. We might even make a profit out of it.

Plus, keep in mind that the remittances system as it exists could be more efficient. I think it was the World Bank that calculated that trans-border transactions cost like 7.5 to 8.5% of what is being sent. A system like Humaniq could bring those down, and allow it to replace the existing middlemen like Western Union. Which in the larger scheme means a larger market share, and thus more money for token holders like us.

I ain't complaining.

> And look at the guys who run it.
That can be interpreted numerous ways, so gonna need clarification on that.

I'm not investing in something that wants to biometrically scan everyone face to use a bank account.

However this sort of thing is what (((they))) like so it might suddenly get billions in investment and make every other crypto ICO look like pocket change.

Really Veeky Forums? This is really what you want me to invest in? You've got to be fucking kidding me. Literally Nigerian prince tier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>and actually develop as economies
Agreed. The next emerging market will be the development of Africa and one of the markets in itself is the technology to implement this development.

>(((they)))
If I understand the intent of why you mentioned that, correctly...
It's 2017 and you have to be kidding yourself that (((they))) don't already know everything about you.
We're bought by (((them))) as soon as we come out of the womb.

>Please elaborate.

They look like 3rd world degenerate criminal scumbags?

you guys literally can't be this fucking stupid

>FOUNDERS

Do your fucking research.

cont.

Here. More whites.

cont. team

>Ambassadors

It's like all of you choose to be willfully ignorant inbreds.

But don't take my word for it. Go the fucking website and do your own god damn research.
You can click on their names. It pulls up information. It's not witchcraft, it's called the internet.

Pic related
>all of you

Romano (dev of VIAcoin) said it is scam.

HAHAA jesus christ literally a nigerian scam coin with shills copy pasting posts from bitcointalk. Never change biz

And it gets better. The humaniq-scammers are using vitaliks picture under a different name and says he's on board. Jesus fucking christ these ICO scams are out of control. Bitcoin millionaires don't deserve their money.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.0

You mean where he appears with his name on futurefintech.org?
futurefintech.org/

It's even got the same drop down option. Who would have guessed.

I know, I know, skill in Photoshop may have been impressive 10 years ago, and it still awes the intellectually challenged, but I think times have changed.

WHAT THE FUCK! HAHAHAHAHHAA