/lhg/ Light's Hope General

Fresh as the Mountains Edition

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZubUZkXeIc
youtu.be/tTIwbusbN1g?t=1m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fresh as the mountains

who /mountaineer/ here?

Honeypot edition

I'll try it out for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=zZubUZkXeIc

lets all climb together .

i've lost control of my life due to this game

>mfw i will have to abandon my 60 priest on light shop

i don't even care if everyst is 1k pop if people actually speak english and theres some banter im there

CLIMBIES

same

>tfw didn't catch mountains in OP pic

Too busy making sure the bimbo nelf poster or the wowie poster didn't get it

>tfw ready to explore comfy mountains and the unknown parts of azeroth on everyst at halloween

it's literally impossible to get more comfy than this

why cant a good truly blizzlike tbc server come out already?

YOU FUCKS
YOU FUCKING ARE THE CANCER KILLING VANILLA COMMUNITY
DONT YOU GET IT? WE NEVER GET PAST AQ
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS GOES YOU GUYS BUY THE GOLD FROM TEH CHINKS AND THEN SAY THERES NOTHING TO DO
AND THEN YOU SAY WAH WAH FRESH
HONESTLY FUCK THE FUCK OFF
I DONT HAVE ANIME TO WATCH WHILE LEVELING
I DONT HAVE NEETBUCKS I CAN USE
I HAVE AN ACUTAL JOB
I CANT GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN
YOU ARE PUSHING PEOPLE AWAY
FUCK

everyst has the gummy core i shit you not

they would advertise this if they did

my guess is they have some code snippet gummy used for his loot system and that's it

Everyst is actually gummy behind the shadows here to deliver a perfect PTE experience and he doesn't want to attract attention again so he's only shilling it on the chans

Raidloging isn't fun. They should have accelerated the patches. 6 months till AQ my ass

can confirm this to be true

Ah I get it now, that's why both servers end in "-yst". Very subtle gummy, very subtle

considering we know nothing about the dev team right now this is actually plausible...

t. kikekidney

d-does anyone want to be my climbing partner for everyst?

>mfw 20 minutes after the thread's creation all posts are about everyst
does anyone even play lights hope anymore?do they even come to the thread?what's going on with this general?would it be dead if not for the freshposters and everystclimbers?

The only people who posted about lights hope are people bitching about getting camped by bored 60s and bored 60s complaining that nobody wants to do dungeons or battlegrounds

I hope it works out but it all seems rushed. The core is open source so that's not a big deal but you still need proper server administration, developers to fix bugs and community/game masters. On top of properly implementing a VPN ban, anti-cheat and clustering. It took the Light's Hope team a few days to smooth everything out and they had been managing a server for months. If they actually schedule release within the next week then its absolutely stock or a honeypot.

same 12 years ago

>tfw we had MoH shilling and tranny posting into wpsg invasion into fresh/everyst invasion

and the rest are people waiting on fresh. even the trannies dont shitpost here anymore.

>holy shit its trureal

i-i will user but im kind of a slut :( ..

too big

and they're both hosted in the united states

FRESH NOW
pedo idiot

the website was hosted in fucking russia and cloudflared to chicago you drooling retard

fresh is the only thing that matters now user
shenna and crogge will ban you
kikekidney will sell your gold
only one way for white men

i don't know if i'm interested in someone whos like that..

keep telling yourself that. everything ive found and traced on the site/servers ends up in the united states. its too bad all we get are stock videos from darrowshire instead of actual details or proof. but hey, if you want to make this guys $10 trolljob seem more realistic, go for it.

what about if they look like this?
jokes aisde don't play with people who slut post in the thread seriously.

mommy mommy baby wan milkies!!

the deafening silence punctuated by soft damp thuds hitting the floor is the sound of elykeks collectively shitting their pants ahahahahaa (inhales) AHAHAHAH

ive never slut posted before but shit-posting is more fun than anything you can do in game

tfw empty life is turning me into a degenerate again

Gay if you read

>Elysium 2
>Light's Hope Fresh
>Everyst
>Blizzard legacy servers
This is going to be a very exciting week.

>traced to america
>where cloudflare is located
AMAZING

please stop damage control posting its pathetic

>Blizzard legacy servers
>Everyst

sorry to sound judgemental user shitposting is fun
hope you find something you enjoy so you feel less empty

who posted this

reveal yourself

post more you filthy degenerate

yes because every single method used to trace down sites/servers will end up at cloudflare. are you really this dense? until they post proof beyond stock videos/website its just vaporware.

>vaporware
>either an announce or a release in 2-4 days

i guess we'll find out just how retarded you are in a short matter of time

>fresh server is really happening
>summit of a whole new adventure
youtu.be/tTIwbusbN1g?t=1m11s

what should I name my cute nelf hunter?

just embrace the fresh

>two videos with stock clips from darrowshire
>website with zero information
>same website gets hacked into and someone forces a login on it
>admin has to delete the page and lock it down
yeah this crack team is going to release a quality server in less than two days

the more you resist it the fresher it becomes white kidney

It's me madti (Madti#7077) DM me faggot

kikekidney..

>tfw cuddled up in a blanket with milk and cookies and thinking about fresh mountainclimb server

DONT LEAVE LIGHT'S HOPE PLEASE

What's a good SERVER TIME to look for dungeons?

>tfw want to be cuddled up and cozy but its still hot as fuck in late october

is dungeon set 2 in the game yet?

no, best looking rogue set is not in the game yet

Why do people not try and gather the dungeon sets to raid with?
aren't they designed for that purpose?

A thick fog blankets innocence assemblage. Wetlands on an off hour evening.
Two levelers, misguided youth.
One, tight, rich in life; versatile, calm, and consumed. Aspirations exceeding her capabilities.
The other a curious child: 24 Male Dwarf Hunter Spunko. A convoluted upbringing, monotonous cycle of poor choices and failures beyond measure. He was 11.
Spunko slams his axe into a Black Oozes gelatin mass.
“LOL FUCK THIS QUEST XD. I’M OUT!”
Spunko runs off and leaves the party. Tsyreve laughs as he chain pulls a representable percentage in the total mob count of the zone. Our guy takes rez sickness.
Tsyreve begins broadcasting for The Dark Iron Dwarves and surrounding quests.
After three initial spams to general and world she is invited to a guild:
MEOMEOS | She accepts.
“Hey”
“Welcome” - Libster
Cassandra Wood was found dead 1 hour and 21minutes later by her parents. They had been out returning from an in town restaurant. Her ramus to the mid-region of her mental protuberance was severely damaged. Nearly shattered. Multiple stab wounds were present on the back of her neck. One hand remained on her mouse, one finger missing, elbow balanced by the chair. The other dangling off the desk. Her head laid desolate, neat, staring into the glow of her keyboard. Blood had overfilled the groves and was trickling into her open mouth.

>aren't they designed for that purpose?
No, they were barely designed and are mostly junk. Vanilla itemization is a horrorshow with seemingly random ilvl and stat budgeting even until AQ.

13:00 server is about chinese primetime so if you speak mandarin that is a good time.

madti (Madti#7077 on discord) here
this was in fact me
dm me (ingame or on discord Madti#7077)

this shit is fucking unreadable, learn to write before you start writing, faggot

>Everyst can't even keep a website up
our savior is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you actually think that was of their website? a bunch of files full of text saying ASDFASDA?

HAHAHA you fucking bitterclingers are going to get a blast of fresh air soon enough you fucking cockchompers

THIS ISNT EVEN EVERYSTS FINAL FORM

and if i speak english?

you fuck off round eye

then you should go to kronos

who here doesn't really play the game but still shitposts in general?

u put on twin peaks and wait for everyst desu senpai

did someone say....

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

whenever I see everyst I wanna pump dry shit out of me. when I signed up it was moist with corn lumps

I didn't get to see the website, but from the previous thread, people said it looked pretty but had an exploitable exploit

>had an exploitable exploit
what?

>webpage was setup by a literal retard
>someone took it over, added a login
>literal retard forced to delete page and lock it down
he is probably on the phone with tucows right now

how exactly do you know he didn't lock the site then take it down himself?

>what is nightslayer without tit shoulders

this is a joke right?
it cant be this bad?

Let's break this shit down, taking information from both sides to try and piece together what really happened
>Crogge/Shenna tell Whitekidney that they are selling characters/gold for real money
>Whitekidney has a chance to tell them not to but says 'I'm okay with that'
>He secretly starts to plan to take over the project because either doesn't agree with this on a moral level or he simply wants to take all of the money for himself -- choose your own adventure.
>He has conversations with Crogge/Shenna to get them to confess to what they're doing while making sure it conveys him in the most positive light.
>Whitekidney starts feeling out other members of the staff to see what they think about this. It's not hard to paint Shenna/Crogge not only as corrupt but also tainted. If this news got out it would be extremely damaging for the server. Whitekidney is able to convert most of them simply by explaining that they either do this or the entire project goes down in flames. These people do not want to lose the control they currently have.
>He has the full trust of Crogge as far as the server goes. He exploits this trust, not only by taking all of the backups/databases, but by deleting everything. The databases, backups, website. Everything he possibly can. He burns it all to the ground.
>This puts him in a position to take full command of the project. Even if Crogge is able to restore everything it will take weeks and the damage will be done.
In the end it comes down to if you believe Whitekidney is doing this out of the kindness of his heart or to make a quick buck. Shenna/Crogge were definitely in the wrong but Whitekidney is not this paragon of righteousness that everyone seems to be trying to make him out to be. All private servers are going to have corruption, it's the nature of the beast. Whoever releases the next fresh server will be at the top for the next year.

a shit low poly set focused on small details with stupid hat

nigga you gay

that hat is still stupid and looking back at t8 i kind of think they finally got the idea of stupid hat right and t1 was just a clumsy try at it

the helm looks great my man get your aesthetics checked

>ally guild
>full of obnoxiously autistic manbabies

>horde guild
>full of cool/chill dudes

why does anyone roll alliance again?

>exploitable exploit
>someone took it over and added a password

nigga what? the debug stream was public because it's still clearly under construction

they put a password because they dno't want a half finished website public

you make me fucking laugh whitekidney

horde is pretty good if you speak fluent chinese and/or russian.

Trannies, Erpers, and the cancer that orbits them are the only Alliance Veeky Forums players.
Pic related

saving this pic