/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Beautiful Babes!

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14255405/
epicmafia.com/game/6264030
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Junko!

Mugi and Angie!

Strawberries are best!

I love Tenko!

Post these

I love Kirumi!
Goodnight, /drg/.

Junko!

no, we are not having another sorter episode

Is this true or lie?

Mugi and Kaito!

I love my darling husband! (Kiyo Da! Edition)

Kyoko is best girl.
Posting this for my banned senpai.

I want to fuck Kaito!

See ya later buddy
Junko!

Ouma and his beloved servant/babysitter/sex slave

I need to redo them. The V3 ones are off as are some of the lower spots.

thank you so much! i'm glad; i expected a hell of a lot more criticism considering the site we're on, but knowing there isn't too much makes me really confident in how i developed her.
i don't, actually, sorry about that. i've been thinking about making one for a real long time, though..
i want to sit in $500 of relaxation, goddammit
ooooh, i like the concept. she'd continuously try and fire back, but if they keep refuting her with lies and pointless strawmans, she'll either end up frustrated and angry or stop trying entirely and die on the inside. hell yeah.
pic related? ignore the fact that my stupid ass forgot her fucking beauty mark

Sonic is the Ultimate Hope in his universe. Everything goes to despair when he's gone.

moe-tan

Would fuck.

The audition tapes were most likely a lie, yes.

I want Amami to be my Maid!
I want to start mocking him every time he does something wrong, bullying him till he starts crying and throw food at him for further humiliation. I want Amami to break down and beg me to stop, but I will just continue bullying him till I hear nothing from him but sobbing noises. Then I will start kicking him, stomping on him till he starts bleeding, punch him in the face before pulling Amami up by his hair, seeing his completely wrecked and frightened expression. Then I will proceed to rip off his maid dress, hearing his screams and stopping his pointless attempts to escape. I will bind his arms together with the rope I hid on myself, waiting for a moment like this to come. After that is done, I will continue to destroy his clothes, hurriedly nearing his crotch. At first I will softly touch his penis, before roughly grabbing it, harshly tightening my grip painfully around it more and more. Amami will cry out in response, tell me to stop in a broken tone, but I will show no mercy, and continue. Spreading his legs and with no further foreplay, I will mercilessly push my already hard and with precum dripping cock inside him. Letting out a cry of pain, Amami's face will deform into a horrid painful expression, a waterfall of tears streaming down his face. He will start to resist, clenching tightly around me, murmuring pleads to stop, just as I start ramming deep inside him. His whole body will grow stiff and I will be able to feel the blood of his torn anus flowing down his thighs. Instead of this making me want to stop, I'll let my thrust just keep getting stronger, making Amami's desperate cries grow louder and louder. feeling myself close to release, I will proceed to fuck Amami's now unconscious body, coming inside him, filling Amami up to the brim. After catching my breath and pulling my dick out of, I will simply walk away, leaving Amami's dirty body laying on the cold and messy floor.

I expected Forces to be awful and I was still surprised by how bad it looks. Sonic Team didn't even try.

how long until we get SHSL Eunuch

I totally forgot I wrote this

can i have more of this, is that a thing
see pic

I love this sprite

Koko! Cuphead is fun.

wait, that's forces? that looks like a screenshot from heroes, i was trying to recall what part of the game that was from

Truly subarashii

strawpoll.me/14255405/

heroes came out before sonic '06 so silver didnt exist then

I love her stinky sister!

THANK YOU, user

>Without Sonic, the people are losing hope and giving into despair.

Where’s that Monokuma screenshot where he says he hates that hedgehog when you need it.

Normie Kaito and his socially awkward boyfriend Moekiyo!

Night.

Good post

rick and morty

I love Tenko!

Make an art blog when you get a chance, I like collecting artists for possible commissions in the future.

Naegi loves Junko?

Animator!

Fine, I guess it's up to me to have the worst taste in this thread.

>Monokuma hates the hog for his worldwide fame

>Is supposed to be the host for the most popular show in the world

Reading too far into a simple joke or Tsumugi is a lying slut confirmed?

fuck, you right. i didn't even notice silver was there.
will do! i'll probably go ahead and make it now just to get it out of the way and NOT forget about it.

>Kirumi attempts to drown Ryoma
>bear forgot to mention, there's no running water at night, akin to DR1
>she sits there for 30 seconds trying to figure out why there's no water coming into the sink while holding a not-dead midget
>well shit
>need a new plan, and fast
>think, Kirumi, think
>she looks down
>notices Ryoma has one of those unconscious boners
>gears start turning
>desperate times, desperate measures
>she tears off Ryoma's pants and undergarments
>plugs the sink
>spits onto her glove
>starts stroking Ryoma's dick furiously
>normally he would be too traumatised by memories of being raped in prison to care
>but he's unconscious for this handrape, so that's not happening
>squirts fairly quickly
>sink fills up
>it's not very much
>Kirumi doesn't stop stroking
>Ryoma shoots another load after a bit
>still not very much
>this repeats a few times, and it's still not full enough
>Kirumi feels an urge
>she pulls down her panties and leans over the sink
>pisses furiously into the semen pool
>she needs every last drop of piss in that fucking sink, god damn it
>once she's done she strokes Ryoma one more time
>sink looks full enough
>she smashes Ryoma's head into the semen/urine mixture
>he comes to instantly, recognising the scent of semen, and flips the fuck out
>Kirumi gets knocked back on her ass as Ryoma falls headfirst into the sink
>she rushes over and tries to hold his head under the liquid
>he tries to have his head anywhere but in a position for her urine and his semen to enter his nose and mouth
>she realises she needs to knock him out again, but if she leaves him to go get the broom again who knows what he'll do
>she suplexes him
>easy because he's a midget
>too easy in fact
>he flies out the window
>lands in the pool
>gets blown to fucking bits by the Exisals
>Kirumi now has to find someone else to put them through the same procedure to get out of here
>the next day, people ask what the white gunk floating around in the pool is

jesus fucking christ, user

jesus christ!

I keep imagining a case 4/5 trial. Someone who found out about her past experiences and uses it as direct ammo against her.

Amani picture for reference, imagine someone saying stuff like this to her with this face.

>"Did you think finding the killer would be as simple as that? Did you even think about all they way? Have you actually considered everything??
>"How can you even trust yourself? Do you remember what happened with (person from past)"?
>"Do you remember what happened when you messed up?? All the people that were hurt."
>"Of course if you did your job right from the beginning, we wouldn't even be having this trial. And we would be amongst our friends instead of surrounded by these signposts."

Moogs making another dumb reference, just using Monokuma to do it.

Are you ok, user?

For those that didn't make it into the last one

epicmafia.com/game/6264030

Come play!

It's probably because it's 4AM already but I'm laughing like an idiot over this.

oh, god, you're getting my writing gears going. i might just write a little short story about something like this. thank you so much for the ideas!
shit, she'd break like a fucking stained glass window, god bless you, user
i might doodle something for this, too...

I want Kaito to get drunk with his classmates one night
I want Kaito to joke about how he'd be down to fuck a feminine boy wearing a dress, no-homo
I want Shinguji to hear this conversation
I want Shinguji to start casually crossdressing
I want Kaito to try to keep his composure
I want Shinguji to subtly seduce him by talking really close to him in a low voice and touching his shoulder
I want Kaito to snap at him and call him a creepy faggot
I want Shinguji to wear more revealing outfits each passing day, going as far as wearing sexy women's lingerie underneath or even going commando sometimes
I want Kaito to daydream about brutally fucking Shinguji and making him his bitch but never acting on it because he's not gay
I want Kaito to become sexually frustrated and die from blueballs

t. Trashman

reposting just for u, user

Run Naegi, RUN!

Normie Kaito asking Moekiyo out on a date at McDonald's
Moekiyo excited to spend time with his friend
Normie Kaito excited to get Rick & Morty schezwan sauce
McDonald's no schezwan sauce
Normie Kaito throwing a tantrum
Normie Kaito about to punch a McDonald's employee
Moekiyo trying to calm him down
Normie Kaito saying that this is bullshit and that he's going home, leaving Moekiyo all alone
Moekiyo sad

This is kind of off-topic but I don't really care. Who else here /Super Mario Odyssey/.

Run to Junko's side Naegi!

Imposter is such a sweet guy

>Moekiyo sad
I don't know why this makes me crack my shit up

i love imposter a lot he doesn't get the credit he deserves

oh

That would be wrong.

He really is.
This

I blame it on his real moments being in that shit anime since he dies off in the game still being Byakuya after all.

that's really fucking true and it pisses me the fuck off
the imposter is a total sweetheart and it's BLATANT in the second game that he's doing everything in his power to keep everyone safe and i just want this boy to be okay what the FUCK

Miu big family

Posting best girls!

Oh you actually made an edit out of it...... haha.....
thank you user

honestly it feels like he assumes everyone has the same potential he does, at least as part of his togami disguise. I really like that
he's a great character and I wish he got more screentime, but I guess he kind of had to die early for shock value

Why was imposter pretending to be the anime fag anyways when DR2 clearly showed he was pretending to be Byakuya at the start of hopes peak?

I actually made that edit around 2 months ago, but it was the perfect moment to post it.

Haha your OC inspired me a little bit as well.
Please if you do make any more or write anything post it, I would love to read it. I am glad I was able to motivate you, even a little bit.

I got a couple more for ya, these would probably be lines in earlier trials.

>"We can rely on Ms. Smarty pants over there. It's her job right, I am sure we can all trust her. Of course, if she is wrong, we all die here and everyone dies for nothing.
>"You say their sacrifices are not meaningless but look where we are? We are still having this trial. We are still accusing people. Just do your fucking job and find out who did it so the rest of us are not in the same boat. Unless your not capable then, of course that is not true because you have never been wrong before RIGHT?."
>"You see what happens when we trust each other? People die, it happened with (case1 victim) and (case 2 victim). Ms. Smarty pants over their already understand this right? She understand what happens when you trust people."

Finished making dinner /drg/ was good. Butterflied Lemon and Herb Chicken. What have you made today Don't tell me you eat remade garbage.

Because he encountered Mitarai in his Byakuya form and Mitarai didn't want to go to class so they struck a deal and he adopted Mitarai's form.

i made a beef stew with dumplings that had so much butter in it'd make mondo proud of me

Ok that makes sense

Still he didn't acted like Togami would, he tried to keep everyone safe and not ''play the game''.

>mfw all I had today was a mcdouble and 2 slices of leftover pizza
The American way

he probably knew Byakuya is going to attend Hope's Peak so he couldn't keep it up

I ate Izuru's dick

YOU'VE DOUBLE PRANKED ME!
Wow, I'm glad! I'll definitely be sure to. I might whip something up in the next hour or so, so if you're around the post, I'll put a pastebin link down or something.

Ooo, these are all great ideas.. I'm gonna put these in a notepad to keep for later, definitely! The Amami sprite really seals the deal, there. Lovin' it.
I'm conjuring up a dumb plotline idea where the antagonizer gets killed and everybody immediately starts pointing fingers at her because it's the easiest assumption + maybe she makes a remark during a trial about how fucking ANGRY she is with him, saying something along the lines of 'I wish I could snap your neck' or 'I wish you were dead,' something similar. Juicy.

Squid ink spaghetti. Put some cute little tomato slices on it for good measure.

Pasteles

Who else here a masterpiece of a person and could be an ultimate? I know I would.

I had chicken and rice from Pei Wei

Taito are you feeling okay
we can talk this out, man

tfw all i've had is reheated pizza, muffins and mcdonalds because i'm broke as fuck

Fuck off

Chicken breasts, chicken ramen, beef steak. No shitty vegetables.

Who wants to see my Makango?

>a boy