/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3369

Hanaween Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSvJgRSiJSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best girl

Lilly!

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying
>the other senses are superbly important, especially hearing. Do not restrict the ears, headphones are a no go, unless in a comfortable setting or when using voice assist on the iPhone.
>the sense of smell is amazing, I've been sniffed out in crowded rooms
>iPhone has some of the best disability assistive software around, except the recent .0.3 update was a downgrade [totally anecdotal. Poll of 3 people]

Reminder
>if you sexually abuse and assault Lilly
>she's the waifu of the person who did that to Hanako
>so it's perfectly okay

Hey, anyone here have experience messing with the KS script?
I was looking over it, and it's very different from what I'm used to. Was it made with an old version of Ren'py or something? I'm having some trouble deciphering some of it, and it doesn't seem to play well with my version of Ren'py.

The 6 main katawas - who are also your 6 daughters - need you to buy them Halloween costumes real fast.

Who gets what?
They're you're daughters, so you're not trying to make this lewd
you sick freak

Turns out I woke up just in time for a new thread, good morning-
er
Night, /ksg/!

Lilly!

2hus, all of them.

Good morning, man.
>serval
Too soon.

that emi's cuteness levels are off the charts.

The friends live on in our hearts

For sure.

I still want a nice art of Emi as Serval and Rin as Kaban.

That sounds like something I need ASAP

I know right, it's such a good match.

I wouldn't mind a little Hanako as one of the penguin girls, either. Or maybe even a Misha as Crested Ibis

I would think SHizune and Misha would be the two owls but now that you say it yeah she does seem more in line with Crested Ibis
but Kanji, what would you be?

There are no male Friends.

Shit you're right

Yup.
Might as well try puttin' a male in K-on at that rate.

I s'pose if we assume it's Femji we could find a fit. I'm not quite sure though, kinda wanna say Cobra but I feel like there's a better fit I'm forgetting.

Tsuchinoko is the one you're probably thinking of

FemHisao would probably be Arai because she's always chasing the girls

Yes, that's her.
Arai is a nice pick, too.

What's /ksg/ up to tonight?

I'm grooving out to some classic funk, enjoying a few drinks, and getting comfy on the first real cold night of the year.

Nothin' much for me really. Just been chillin'.

May your day be super comfy. It's always nice when it starts to get cold.

I'm enjoying my friday night alone listening to weeb trash enjoying how mild it is before it gets really cold

I'm just drinking water while watching a movie man.

Thanks man. Fall is my favorite season, but we don't get much of it here unfortunately.

That's usually what my evening playlist consists of, decided to switch it up tonight.

Whatcha watching?

>Whatcha watching?
P2, just started it, but it looks like some movie about a crazy security chasing a woman around a parking lot man.

Ah, that's too bad. Well, enjoy it while you can, I suppose.
I like a nice ice cold winter.

What do you think Rin tasted like when Hisao ate her out for the first time? It's not like she can clean her pussy out very easily....

Do you think I was baiting? I am new to ksg and have no idea what the prevailing opinion on the Hanako H-scene is. I think my take was fine.

Emi does it for her.
That's basic female hygiene. You can't not do that.

That being said, it's possible she's not perfectly clean on some days.

Sounds like a fun watch

Hopefully next year at this time I'll be back in a place that gets all 4 seasons. We shall see.

far as I recall, it's a movie about a cute girl in handcuffs, and maybe there was some kind of plot too.

>Sounds like a fun watch
It is so far man, although it's less chasing and more of the security guard trying to impress the girl he kidnapped.
Pretty much man, just add the crazy security guard and you have the movie. Although it's still fun to watch the guard make attempts at being the nice guy.

not much, probably gonna watch a few episodes of whatever, before going to sleep early. big day tomorrow, work, halloween party (few days ahead, only day that worked for everyone), then I wanna finish writing my story, hopefully not while hammered drunk.

also some personal shit, want to cut contacts with an ex, probably should've long ago, it doesn't really help anyone. wanted to tell her something or at least write her something about it and all, but (finally) it's been a while since we've talked to each others, so now I'm not sure I need/want to, and mostly thinking about going cold turkey, but I'm afraid if I don't tell her she might just contact me again later on and mess it all up.
I'll think on it.

Let me tell you from experience, go cold turkey and scorch the earth.
Delete all contacts and don't respond to anything should it come your way.

Yeah I guess... but there's a lot of hidden variable I'm a bit worried about. We had a weird relationship, and she's a very weird girl as well. I mean, weird by even by Veeky Forums / /ksg/ standards.

You know, kinda girl that you'd think there's legitimately a non-zero possibility she'd break in to murder you in your sleep. Then again she might think the same of me. Again, we were really weird. (probably still are). And we've known each others for something like 15 years (only dated about 3 years during that, rest was as friends/crush-who-wont-make-a-move), so it's kinda weird stopping just like that. And there's a think I KNOW something happened to her lately because she completely changed behavior and I don't know why. It's not because she met someone or anything, she's had another bf since we broke up (that was not recent, we just kept hanging on together) and she told me about him and all, we're not hiding stuff like that from one another. So that's something else and I'm not sure what.

Ah well. Maybe I'll never know. Maybe that's for the best too.
Anyway!
Back to waifu shitflinging!

Fuck dude you're in the danger zone.
But I'm not one to tell you how to live your life.
Just be careful.

One for Mish in the morning

How about two Mishes in the morning?

With the combined shitposting of me and other guy, we imploded KSG
There was no 'other guy' you fucking retard, it was all you. You and your drunken sperging. Do you have no shame, not only to show your face here again but also to blame OTHER PEOPLE on your drunken idiocy?

>morning
you in finland? russia?
or you wake up too damn early

>that thumbnail
I thought she had a pie on her head for some reason.

Just up on saturday morning for work. Sadly.

You have to read between the lines, what he meant is " I started shit alone and got banned for it"

Power through and do well. Excelsior!

I've been there, I've seen it. I don't want other people to believe his bullshit.

Now now, play nice you guys~

Sadly, people just don't believe you when you tell them for some reasons ? So you just end up looking like a dick. I understand the reasoning but it's useless

It's a real shame he didn't get permabanned.

>he doesn't enjoy finely aged pussy rank

Licking the sweat beads off of Emi's delightful tummy!

Leaning in to hear her lil hummingbird heart.

It's not time to sleep yet, /ksg/

Probably.

But maybe for me.

You can sleep when you're sufficiently tired

>They're you're daughters
I Woody Allen them.

>get home after a night of heavy drinking
>can't find my ID card or my bus card anywhere
>think I dropped them somewhere on the way home

Finished Shizune's good ending route. It feels more like an epilogue to the entire game than it does specifically Shizune's route because it ends with everybody graduating and saying goodbye.

You mean neutral ending? It was pretty damn lame, really

I was planning on going back to play the other one, because I hear things like this all the time. I don't know how the other ending might not deal with graduation and everybody leaving if it takes place over the same time period.
With everything that happens, really all I wanted by the end was for Misha to be happy.

I'd say she'd be pretty happy with me, but that's impossible.
Other end is more realistic to be quite honest

Still awake, I see /ksg/! Good!

Yep. no snoozing here!

LOOK AT THE MEAT ON THOSE BONES GODDAMN

Thicc Mish is best Mish. Imagine the cuddles. Imagine how fine it would be if she snuggled to your side in a way that would allow you to wrap your arm around her and fondle the soft butt while still maintaining a comfy cuddle

Would you be able to articulate when you fell in love with your waifu?

Around about here.

Cutest demon progress

this is unironically my favorite scene in Lilly's path.

I want to get under a blanket with a bowl of popcorn and watch a scary movie with Misha but eventually end up playing a game of Squish The Mish with her.

Here, definitely

I gotta study all weekend long. I'm trying to work out how to split the disciplines and how much time I give each discipline. Fuck this.

I fell for Emi wayyyy before that. It was love at first sight pretty much... And was all confirmed in that scene with the wrestling.

She's so 100% my type of girl. The wrestling, the playfulness, the whole teasing 'You couldn't bear the thought of me laying deathly ill?' and all that, she's awesome. And then the sleeping together, even if it wasn't entirely intentional.

Even in act 1 I already knew pretty much. I kept Emi for last because I wanted to finish on a good note, and it did not disappointed. Emi and her path were literally perfect to me.

looking good!

I had a bit of a hard time picking my waifu I'm the indecisive user from a couple threads ago but when I was going back through the routes that's the one that did it for me

Going to bed, 'Night /ksg/!

Good night, Sleepyhead

It is my least favourite.

What? Why?
I mean for me it's in part because I like Akira more than Lilly, but even if it wasn't the case... I'd still love that scene. It's extremely well done.

Do you hate it only because it's a conflict and all?How fucking boring would the path be if there wasn't this scene? Hell there's barely any other conflict in the path, compared to the others... It'd be 10 hours of Hisao and Lilly drinking tea or going shopping?

All of this. Emi is the only Katawa I've actually fallen for. She truly is best girl.

Even if you don't like Emi, the ending makes the story worth it. She's the best Katawa.

>It'd be 10 hours of Hisao and Lilly drinking tea or going shopping?
Sounds like a wonderful life, doesn't it?

I'd rapsberry her butt and tummy.

Cute af/10

are lillywaifuist playing an act or something? or is their idea of good time that fucking boring?
I mean if you're pushing 80's ok fine, it's not like you can get into boxing or something, but assuming you're the average VN player (presumably in your 20s or 30s), spending an evening just drinking tea and chatting seems... I don't know.

I'm not exactly on party mode 24/7, my life isn't that great an adventure, but I could never consider doing something like that, could barely stand doing it just once, but regularly?
Fucking watching paint dry.

Here's your (You)

Can't speak for every Lillyfag.
Only myself.

Why the fuck is Lily so huge?

Amazon genetics

Genetics

>you will never travel to a small island in the northern UK
>you won't notice all the red flags
>you will never meet the beautiful blind schoolteacher
>she will never tell you how she teaches the children of the isle about the wonders of paganism
youtube.com/watch?v=eSvJgRSiJSM
>you will never have wild animalistic sex in a field under the moonlight with her for the purpose of procreation
>she will never try, in vein, to save you from your fate
>you will never be burned alive inside the Wicker Man as a sacrifice
>you will never go down in local history as the outlander who saved the island
>the beautiful blind girl will never tell your child stories about how it's outlander father gave his life for the island, how she loved you, and how much misses you
Everything we have in this world is just borrowed for a short time.

suzu!

First time playing it and I started Emi's route. All I can think of right now is that it's kind of irresponsible for Emi to be pushing Hisao like that with the heart condition he has and the nurse is retarded for going along with it.

here you go

to be fair, Hisao himself is pretty stupid
perhaps the nurse is allowing natural selection a chance to shine

Hisao is made of glass, lad. Ofc Emi would try to make him stronger or at least improve his shitty condition. Plus, she has sex with Hisao. I'm wondering how Hisao manages to not die during sexy times.

Mugi eyebrow, yay or nay ?

It's a yay.