How do you explain the Trump phenomenon?

How do you explain the Trump phenomenon?

I'm a communist and I voted for him.

You're a fucking retard

not an argument

JUST

I TRIED SO HARD

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Smug liberalism.

Seriously, Hillary is such a horrible candidate, i would be surprised if Trump didn't win.

tbqh i don't expect any major changes if he becomes president. Maybe less tensions with Russia, but that's it. The rest will be Reagan 2.0

>The rest will be Reagan 2.0

But Reagan was a horrible meme president.

Trump is quite literally a meme president

Trump is literally Hitler xD All of his voters are violent racists, no exceptions xD

Well Trump is ostensibly opposed to the singular neoliberal ideology that governs the west and suppresses every other idea
It's a good way to unite everyone who hates your guts

trump will just be another empty headed puppet of the deep state, same as Dubya and Obama, the last president with an actual brain was Clinton

>the majority of legislatures and gubernatorial seats are held by republicans
It's because people have over-emphasized the office of the presidency while the electorate has become more vocally polarized. That's it. It's not that fucking incredible, especially in a system where there's only two politically viable parties.

Why? To come closer to perceived revolution?

How can u call yourself a commy but suppporting polls in a western democracy and than not even voting *?

*please enter name of small obsure communist party with a never tried way of communism

Trump is literally carte blanche for the GOP. I can't even imagine what's next.

1. The masses are politically illiterate and would believe almost anything said by a populist.

2. Clinton was a very unsympathetic candidate with zero charisma.

this, the majority of Americans know absolutely nothing about politics, so all you have to do is yell "i'll fix it" the loudest

Trump started from an outsider and claims to speak for the masses. You have to credit him for his effort, when even the GOP establishment fucking hate him.

I'm kind of interested to see how he'll act when vetoed by the congress. Will he let them have their way, or will he breach the constitution and agitate the masses, I want to know. One thing for sure, there's a limit on what he will do towards the neo-liberal establishment. Maybe all those far-right natsoc loons can push him towards the extreme, as now he's basically just moderate, centrist liberal with memes.

>One thing for sure, there's a limit on what he will do towards the neo-liberal establishment.
Honestly viable strategy: Trump splinters the democratic party by courting the left wing to persue his agenda.

It's called changing a party every 8 to 12 years.

>all those dumbasses who were going to shitpost on /pol/ after the "defeat"
Get the fuck out

>losing to a fucking TV oompa loompa with a reverse comb-over that spergs out every chance he gets about "muh china" and "muh crooked hillary" rather than give us a in-depth look on what he is actually gonna do
>losing to a walking meme when you literally have everyone on your side in media, foreign politicians and the fucking corporations
Is this the most humiliating defeat in the history of any election?

And really, would we expect anything else from a woman?

>I'm a communist and I voted for him.
Contradictory under assumption of rationality.
Ergo: You're either a retard or not a commie. Choose.

Since they both were awful candidates, losing would have been an massive embarrassment for either side.

Honestly, both candidates are bad, but like he said, Hillary had everything going for her. She really should consider suicide, after this defeat she's never going to become president.

Clinton campaign and people on the left kept smearing and disenfranchising Trump's potential voters. Deplorables, bigots, racists, etc. They called Trump that, they called anyone who supported him that. She lost many midwestern states and some swing states she was supposed to win because her dumbass campaign energized right-swinging independents.

So don't blame Trump or the people who voted him, blame the DNC for having a a piss poor campaign. Coming into Tuesday morning Hillary had 5 to 1 betting odds and she got blown the fuck out at the end. Trump will get near 300 EVs.

great job m8

The American middle class was elevated from blue collar status during the economic boom. When the bubble burst a lot of people lost a lot of money and that social stratum got hit hard. This led to distrust of the establishment. They didn't want to go back to their grandfathers lifestyle, and that spot was taken by brown people anyway. Plus the continuous mediatic bashing of le evil killer white male pissed off the rest.