pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>no sumia
>no maribelle
>no kaze
>no silas

Who else are you baffled isn't in the game at this point in time?

>nuFE shit.
Who cares.

Cumilla!

Nino!

Micaiah. Hopefully she's OP as fuck when released.

>yfw they release Leaf before Micaiah and make her shit

>retards actively asking for censorship
Are videogames really dead?

Post spooky alts that could've been for Halloween

Your mother every time i fist her anus.

When is Ayra 's next banner?

When is my sister getting added to Heroes?

>Aversanigger.
>Got cucked by Nowi.

Halloween Xander.

Peri!!!

Oh shit.

Reminder that Mila blesses all of her followers with big, fat asses for personal entertainment. ALL of them.

>first Arthur
u wot

>No Sumia
>No Maribelle
It hurts

This is unacceptable and disgusting. Would anyone be willing to sign a petition to have her covered up?

>Implying I'm rolling for pedobait when Aversa will be free when she is eventually released under the same class

OH SHIT LOOK OUT, IT'S A 10+ HONED DESPERATION BRASH ASSAULT REIN ACTIVATING HIS STAND「THUNDERSTRUCK」
WHAT'RE YOU GONNA FUCKING DO?

Silas will come with Javelin, he is the most famous user of it in all of FE

Decided to put those pity eldigans to use. He bretty strong

That's a cute dragon.

I still can't understand why people care so much about having to like free characters of censorship, like, when does it even happen to come around? Sometimes it doesn't even make sense to happen to carry around orbs for when you think the game can't be more unforgiving and just because they can add something doesn't apply to this instance.
I mean, let's stop and think about this for a second. Hopefully you all can help by reminding Awakening and Fates fans that because of censorship just about everything that can be of kind is applicable in this case. If we can't even have that kind of discussion, we have a serious problem moving forward with Fire Emblem.

No Flora is odd, I guess she's a Christmas character though. But yeah, not having Corrin's retainers is bizarre.

>javelins are going to look completely fucking retarded

How big is Mila's futacock?

>pedobait meme.
Reddit post.

>Deirdre with Deflect Magic
Easy

People already reacted like this with the Fates localization.

cringe

If a shitter like Leif gets CYL treatment I will honestly be shocked.

Autism.

Park my +res/ deflect magic 3 Deirdre in his way.

God damn I wish my Eldigan wasn't -atk. I've really been liking him after using him this TT.

Will Hone Dragons work on Witch Nowi?

I want to make a Nah

I want to push Lyn down and rape her after defeating her in combat.

>shitter
You serious?

+HP -Res Arthur.

not an argumento

Huge.
>yfw Nowi is her daughter and that's why she knows witches were once real
>the dad is some male dragon somewhere and that's why she had a girl harem (pregnancy sucks)

what grammatically shitty post. kys

Ayra got a bst boost and prf skills despite being irrelevant as fuck

jav cav

eldigan is a fucking monster. Give him QP for extra funtimes. But for real he actually has a niche among whales. Because he's the strongest red cav against green armors (super common in whale tiers) he's actually the best in the game at that level. With bonfire and QR he just chews through shit. It's disgusting. Ignis for blowing through stuff he shoudn't is fun too.

Enkyo is the new UEDA'd

>after defeating her in combat
Good luck with that
Didn't noticed that the artist colored it again, nice

good ship taste

>YOLO summon on Ayra banner for Ayra
>Get Ayra
>+HP-Atk

Fucking kill me now. At least I have a 40% I guess.

>posting fe4 leaf.

Sorry reddit, but that meme won't work here.

I'm talking about the Thracia version, which is very inferior.

Silas, Kaze, Flora, and Lilith will be on the World of Revelation banner (Mamui and Azura appear don't appear anywhere in World of Birthright or World of Conquest, which is suspect).

It'll be a rainy day banner for when they have no holidays going on.

Have his wife put him in his place

>7 res
To be fair, while great in FE4, in FE5 he's just slightly better than Roy in terms of performance.

>her father is duma, explaining how retarded she is

Not really, she belongs to candyman.

>YOLO
you need to go back

You need to stop being autistic.

>Lyn will never see Mark ever again in her life

cringe

Back to where? My home board is /c/, we don't talk about FE there.

>has Light Brand from the start
>can't be fatigued
>good for indoor and outdoor combat
Not really.

it has a shitty paired ending, with maribelle being anxious over having to execute gaius possibly. Much better for her to go Ferox and take part in reforming the laws, showing off her fancy fur coats

+HP -SpD Ike

>having this much shit taste

I WANTED MORE ELDIGANS YOU EMOTIONALLY STUNTED MYRMIDUNCE

oh but this is 3 5*s in 9 rolls, isn't it? I think I ganked someone's luck, sorry. Inb4 shit IVs

>/c/ don't talk about FE
that's a shame

>lilith being playable
Its things like this that make me like Heroes, like how Ninian actually gets to be a manakete.

candyman goes with the bunny for bootleg Balthier and Fran

>cute and soft art that fits her perfectly
So you're just gay is what it is. Thankfully Halloween is catering to your ilk as well.

Park my TA Cecilia.
>0x4

Neutral chicken?

No, you don't get it. We don't really talk about anything there. We just post cute pictures of cute girls doing cute things being cute. There have been FE threads there, but it's all just images.

It's a peaceful, calm, lovely place.

Cecilia can park her TA on my dick.

Hidari needs to do Heroes art.

Leaf will be a shitter that gets powercreeped by his healer(sword) mom

Oh, that's interesting then. That must also be why they didn't reveal her as the princess of Zofia, she'd probably get murdered by cultists.

well, +def, -res is pretty good. Better than my other +def -hp Ayra I'm thinking

Do any of you guys actually want to discuss Leaf's utility within FE5 or would I just be wasting my time trying to convince you that he's good

*Blocks your path*

green natasha really helped me out in my midori playthrough,

Why does he still have the pursuit ring?

post yfw you think echoes is the best dub ever bt then omg catriaslut opens her mouth

>It's a peaceful, calm, lovely place
I would like board like that

Trabant looks like a girl in that pic

Better than my +HP-Atk Ayra for sure.
I'm pretty sad about her to be honest. Literally probably the most useless nature ever, with the only saving grace being that it wasn't -Spd.

this looks like hilda on a dragon

I've had some superb luck on these TT banners

Dem Katua armpits

>only Hidari can make Est cute
what a lord. hope he works on the fe6 remake. wanna see how the Ilia sisters look like in his style

that's green lena, natasha is yellow safy

>shit art is okay because its soft
reddit

If they make his stats accurate to FE5 stats, he'll likely be shit. He'd need a unique utility no one can inherit or the CYL treatment.

its great; catria shouldn't be the teehee slut that she's portrayed as typically. she should be a melancholic dead fish

>should be saving orbs for Halloween
>instead am blowing everything for another Olivia so I can give my wife a pretty blue background
This is pretty much the dumbest thing I could be doing right now, but I don't care. I will regret it immensely when it doesn't pay off.